Pleasing Mama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria finally collapsed on her brother's chest. Sweating profusely. They shared another long kiss then a sweaty Maria turned to Kim and said, "Your turn."

Kim pulled her brother's cock from her mouth and looked at her disappointed brother. Kim just shrugged and slid over to straddle Vincent. She pulled her underwear to the side and pushed her pussy down against his slick cock. She then used her hand to guide him inside her pussy. She gasped as his girth entered her, she didn't think she would ever get used to how big his cock was. It took some effort but she finally worked most of his length inside her and Vincent slowly began thrusting his length into her tight pussy from below.

Maria had taken Kim's spot next to Tony and was sucking him while she watched Kim getting stretched by Vincent. Maria looked at her husband, who was staring longingly at his sister, and said, "Who sucks your dick the best?"

Tony reluctantly tore his eyes away from his sister riding Vincent, looked at his wife and said, "You do."

"Louder," Maria demanded, " Who sucks your little cock the best? Is it me or your big sister?"

Tony thought they both were pretty damn good but knew any answer other than his wife would be big trouble, "You do. You suck my cock the best."

Kim almost laughed. Everything was a competition with Maria. She could play that game as well. Kim quickly pulled her tits from her bra, placed Vincent's hands on her breasts, kissed him on the lips, and doubled the speed at which she was riding his thick cock.

Kim then looked in Vincent's eyes and said lustily, "Do you like the way I ride your big stiff cock? Do you like stretching this tight little pussy?"

Vincent grunted, "Yes. You are such a good fuck. I love your tight little pussy."

Maria was unperturbed and continued talking to her husband, 'Good answer, honey. Now you get your reward for tonite."

Kim didn't know what that meant and was concentrating on riding Vincent's dick when she felt Maria's tongue lick between her pussy and anus. She froze for a moment, then continued riding Vincent but slower. Maria licked closer and closer to her asshole until Kim felt Maria's tongue push inside her ass.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Kim asked.

"Just relax," was Maria's reply.

Vincent was groping Kim's tits as she continued riding his massive cock, while his sister licked Kim's ass. She had never had her ass licked before and it was driving her wild. Suddenly she felt the bed shift and felt Tony's cock at the entrance to her ass, straining against her tiny hole.

"No. No. No. I can't take it in my ass," Kim pleaded.

Maria urged Tony on, "She wants it Tony, don't you want to fuck your sister's ass? Haven't you dreamed about it?"

Tony rasped, "Oh god yes. I've dreamed about this."

Kim was extremely wet from fucking Vincent and even hornier upon hearing her brother talking about wanting to fuck her ass. She reluctantly stopped moving on Vincent's cock, making it easier for her brother to try and enter her. She felt him strain at her tiny opening and then felt a pop as his head and 2 inches slid in her ass. Kim screamed in pain and pleasure.

Maria urged him on again, "Oh my god, you're in her ass. Give it to her. Fuck her ass."

Vincent began thrusting up into Kim as Tony pushed further into his sister's ass. Maria positioned herself next to Vincent so she could see Kim's face as she was impaled by two cocks. Kim was overwhelmed with ecstasy as her brother buried his cock to the hilt in her ass. She couldn't move, she couldn't believe she was being filled with almost a foot and a half of dick and they were pounding her to an earth shaking orgasm. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head as she began cumming with her brother and Vincent still pushing relentlessly inside her holes.

"Im cumming, i'm cumming, oh my god it's amazing, it hurts, so much cock. Oh, hurts, so much cock inside me," Kim gasped.

Tony buried his cock into his sister's one last time and felt his own orgasm, "Aghhh, I'm cumming too."

Kim's orgasm continued as she felt her brother release his sperm deep in her ass. Vincent lifted his hips off the bed, railing into Kim, as he shot his load into Kim with a loud moan.

Maria was mesmerized by the three of them cumming at once, "Did you cum inside her, Vin?"

Vincent was still cumming, his face contorted, and hoarsely said, "Yes, I'm cumming."

Maria grinned, "Oh my god Kim, what a cum dumpster you are. You didn't save any for me."

Kim was still gasping for breath, it was the longest orgasm of her life, and she still had both cocks along with all their cum inside her. Breathing heavily, she laid her head on Vincent's chest, looked at a grinning Maria and said, "Holy fuck that was amazing."

Tony finally pulled his soft cock from Kim's ass and rolled onto the bed. Kim laid on Vincent until she finally felt his cock soften and fall from her cum drenched pussy. Maria nudged Kim, "Let's get a shower."

Kim got up off of Vincent, glancing over her shoulder at the two drained men, their hot cum still inside of her. She swished her ass seductively as she walked to the shower.

Mama sat on the bed in her suite at the St. Regis in Rome reviewing her itinerary for the next day and mulling over her dining options for the night. She spent the last two weeks visiting Northern Italy then the coast. She was now at her final destination in Rome. Vincent had spared no expense, her itinerary was fully laid out, she had guides and stayed at five star accommodations all along the way. It was her first real vacation outside of some trips to the Jersey shore and it had been beyond her wildest dreams. She was truly living out a fantasy she never dreamed possible. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Mama hopped up expecting turn down or room service, but was shocked to see Vincent standing in the hallway, wearing black dress pants and a crisp white shirt, holding a dozen roses in his hand. Mama beamed, "Vincent! How? I had no idea."

Vincent handed her the roses and smiled, "I couldn't leave you out here alone this whole time. I missed you."

Mama blushed and jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. Vincent laughed, "Get dressed Mama, I will take you out to dinner."

Mama took her time dressing, humming to herself, and put on a low cut black dress that she thought accentuated her ample bosom. She threw on black heels and her favorite jewelry. As she finally stepped out of the bathroom, Vincent gazed with lust at his mother saying, "Wow, you look hot, Mama."

They ate an expensive dinner and drank a whole bottle of wine as Mama showed Vincent pictures and regaled him with a colorful account of her trip. After dinner they walked arm in arm along the Tiber River then made their way back to the hotel. As they entered the room, Mama led Vincent by the hand to her bedroom and dropped to her knees next to the bed. She undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, then pulled them off as Vincent kicked off his shoes. She hurriedly pulled his boxer briefs down, gripping Vincent's shaft as his cock sprung free. She looked up into his eyes and put the head of his semi-rigid cock in her mouth. Vincent gripped her hair in his hand with one hand while the other pulled her tits from her dress.

Mama greedily sucked and jerked his big cock, smacking his cock head against her tits as she licked his length. She looked up at her son once he reached full length, "Fuck me, Vincent."

Vincent helped her onto the bed. Pushing her dress up to her waist, he pulled off her underwear, and began to lick Mama's unshaved pussy. Mama moaned, "Fuck me," as he flicked his tongue along her clit.

Vincent lifted up to give his mother a kiss as he rubbed his head along her now soaking wet pussy. He pushed into her slowly, kissing her, then gave her his full length in long slow strokes. Mama moaned and moaned, then whispered in his ear, "I missed your cock so much, darling. You are going to make me cum."

Moments later Mama was lifting her hips into Vincent, meeting his slow thrusts, then her orgasm overtook her. She moved her head back and forth in ecstasy as she moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I love you, son."

Vincent watched his mother squirm beneath him, her big tits rising as she climaxed. He continued his slow stroking until her orgasm finally subsided. Mama looked into his eyes, "Fuck me hard. Use me. I want your cum. You made your Mama so happy tonight."

Vincent picked up the pace of his strokes. Extending his arms and lifting off his mother so they could watch his full length enter her pussy over and over. Vincent slammed his big dick into his mother as she cupped her tits together. Vincent felt his orgasm building, "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

Mama looked him in the eyes, "Cum inside me, give me your cum."

Vincent arched his back as he released his load deep inside his mother. Mama wrapped her legs around his backside, pulling him deeper inside of her. Vincent didn't pull out until every last drop was inside his mother. He gave her a kiss on the lips and rolled off of her, panting in the cool room. Mama curled under his arm and rested her head on his chest, "Thank you for coming. You are the best son a mother could ever wish for."

To be continued...