Pleasing Mama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead pull it hard, you won't break it," Maria encouraged Kim as she glanced over at an anguished looking Tony with a grin.

Kim pulled and gripped it harder, now using both hands. Vincent stared at his sister, wondering what game she was playing but was enjoying being touched by Tony's lovely sister.

Maria stood and gave Kim a kiss, then asked her, "Can you help me out of this dress?"

Kim reluctantly let go of Vincent's cock and pulled Maria's zipper down the back of her dress, then helped peel it off of her voluptuous body. Maria patted the bed, indicating she wanted Kim to sit, just as Tony had patted the couch a few minutes before but this time Kim immediately sat. Vincent grabbed his sister, now clad only in her underwear and bra and kissed her again. They fell onto the bed next to Kim with Vincent fingering Maria's pussy as their tongues swirled in a deep kiss.

A flushed Maria broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me, please fuck me, I missed your big dick inside me."

Vincent leaned back on his knees between his sisters legs, pushed her underwear to the side and pushed the head of his cock into her wet waiting pussy. He worked his dick into her feverishly, as Maria groaned beneath him. Kim watched dazed as Vincent's massive cock slowly but surely disappeared deep inside his own sister. Kim's pussy was wet. She had an amazing view of Vincent's huge cock stretching his own sister wide. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She needed to touch her pussy. She rubbed herself through her pants but that wasn't enough. She needed to cum watching this.

Kim looked over at Tony and noticed for the first time that he had stripped naked and was stroking his hard dick. His eyes weren't fixated on his wife, they were locked on to hers. Fuck it, she thought, her brother had already fucked her, he could watch her masturbate. She stood and pulled off her pants, then took off her blouse, revealing a black lacy bra, her nipples barely visible through the material. She sat back down, looked over at Tony, slid her panties to the side then went to work on her clit with her fingers.

Maria scooted over towards Kim while her brother continued to fill her over and over. Kim was resting on one elbow towards Maria while she masturbated with the other hand. Kim's big tits were bursting from the bra in that position. Maria twisted her body so she could reach and undo the clasp from Kim's bra. Kim reflexively used the arm she was resting on to keep the bra from completely coming off. Somehow she felt shy showing her tits to Vincent even though she had been jacking him off just minutes ago.

Maria moaned, "Kim you have great tits, let Vin see them, it's only fair, you touched his cock. Vin, don't you want to see her tits?"

Vincent was focused on pleasuring Maria and kept pumping into his sister but managed to mutter, "Yeah, it's only fair."

Kim pulled the unclasped bra all the way off, her pearl necklace lay on heavy tits that were pressed together in this position. Up until a few months ago, Kim had gone her whole life only showing her tits to two men; her first boyfriend and her husband. Now her brother and this relative stranger had seen her chest laid bare. The excitement of two men ogling her bare chest was making her even hornier. Vincent looked over at her tits and said, "Beautiful."

That was enough for her to orgasm, she came in waves moaning silently.

Maria followed Kim's climax by cumming herself, she groaned, "Oh my god Vin, you are making me cum. I missed cumming on your cock. Ohhhh."

Vincent kept pumping into her as she writhed beneath him, "Did you think about my dick while you were on vacation?"

"Oh god yes, every day, I thought about your big dick inside me every day, nobody makes me feel like you do," Maria moaned.

Kim looked at how Vin and Maria locked eyes when they fucked and talked and it looked to her like love they were in love, and not just a brother sister love. Oh my god, she thought. Poor Tony. His wife had just professed that she loved another man's cock and probably not for the first time. She felt bad for him. She looked over at him and saw he didn't seem angry or upset. He still looked at Kim with lust, staring at her mostly naked body while he slowly jerked his average sized cock. Kim looked at his cock, realizing just how much different it was than Vincent's. It had seemed like a big cock when he fucked her in the hotel, but now it just seemed small. Kim went back to rubbing her pussy, she was still horny and wanted to help her brother who was probably feeling bad at the moment. Kim figured she would let him get a good look at her pussy and tits so he could cum.

Maria had gotten out from under Vincent and had him lay flat on the bed next to Kim. His rock hard massive cock seemed to never end and was within arms reach while her brother's cock was mostly disappearing in his hand as he jerked off on the couch. Poor Tony, she thought again.

"Do you want to sit on it?" Maria asked.

Kim's fingers froze in mid-swirl on her clit. Did she ask me to sit on his cock? Does she mean Vincent's or my brother? Kim looked at Maria. "What?" Kim mumbled.

"There's two hard cocks here, pick one, I'll take the other," Maria proclaimed as she stood naked next to the bed.

Maria continued, "I know which one I would pick but I'll let you choose since you had a rough day. They both want to fuck you, isn't that right boys."

Tony immediately said, "Yes."

Vincent looked at Kim and said, "It would be my pleasure."

Kim didn't know what game Maria was about but she was horny and she wanted to get fucked badly. She felt sad for her brother and the situation he was in. Tony was a true alpha male, a football player, and he was being cucked by his nerdish brother-in-law. Kim felt the weight of their stares as she looked around the room. Tony's eyes were pleading for her to fuck him while Vincent looked at her interestedly as he casually stroked his massive dick. Kim stood up, Tony held his breath as he expected her to cross the room to where he sat. Kim then turned her back to Tony and straddled Vincent, grabbing his cock between her legs. She felt bad for Tony but her body yearned to see what Vincent's cock would feel like. Tony had been the best fuck of her life but she was confident once she felt Vincent's thick cock against her pussy that Tony would be second best.

Maria smiled and walked over to a disappointed Tony, resting her hand on his shoulder as she watched Kim and her brother. Kim was grinding her slick pussy up and down the length of Vincent's cock, as Vincent cupped and pulled at Kim's breasts and nipples. Vincent was cognizant that Maria wanted to frustrate and embarrass Tony but he didn't mind because he thought Kim was beautiful and her body was amazing. Fucking her in front of her brother would be enjoyable. How lucky was he to have a sister that loved him and would let him fuck another sexy lady? Maria had the best tits he had ever seen but Kim's tits were also fantastic, probably even better than Mama's. Vincent didn't feel bad for Tony anymore. In his eyes he was more of a husband to Maria than Tony ever was. Vincent provided Maria financial security, love, and a sexual bond that Tony could never match.

Kim's pussy was dripping wet and she was ready to fuck. Vincent's dick was so big she had to lift her body up by his chest, with one foot flat on the bed, and angle his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She pushed back against his huge head, struggling to get it inside her to no avail. Vincent helped by thrusting upwards until finally she felt him enter her. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced, it was massive. She took a deep breath, looking down at his cock, and saw only about three inches of the biggest cock she had ever seen were inside her. How would she fit the rest?

"It's so fucken big, hold on, slow, slowly, please, fuck," she begged as Vincent pushed into her from below.

Vincent leaned up and licked her nipples, kissing her tits, while Kim tried to catch her breath and relax. After about 30 seconds, Kim slid her way further onto his rigid cock, she felt like he was splitting her in half but it felt so good.

Maria giggled and said, "More than halfway home, you can do it, Kim."

Kim didn't need the encouragement, she wanted this big cock all the way inside her like nothing she ever wanted before in her life. Finally adjusting to his girth, she ground her hips up and down about seven inches of his length, grunting with the effort as her tits bounced. He was filling her like she had never been filled before, his thickness touching every part of her insides. Kim collapsed on top of Vincent as she felt herself cumming, "god it's so big, cumming, ohh, ohh."

Vincent continued thrusting up into her as she lay panting on top of him.

Maria said, "Did you see that Tony, she came from just half his dick, wait until she gets it all. Vin, give her the whole dick, stop being nice. She wants it, right Kim?"

Kim turned her head and looked at Maria, her face glistening from the effort, then looked back at Vincent and said, "Yes, give me the whole cock. I want it all."

Tony was torn between distress and lust. His sister was begging for Vin's cock and from where he sat behind Kim, he had a perfect view of little pussy being stretched beyond imagination. Vin's length was still half buried inside her as he tried to work the rest of his cock into her. Vincent, encouraged by Kim's begging, rolled her onto her back and pushed deeper and deeper inside her as Kim yelled, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," with each thrust.

Kim looked between her thighs at Vincent's toned 6 pack abs flexing each time he buried his dick inside her. She was taking it all, she couldn't believe it. Realization hit Kim that this is what it feels like to be truly and thoroughly fucked. He was wrecking her pussy for any future dicks but she didn't care. It felt amazing. Maria had been right about everything, even his stamina. Minutes of ecstasy went by and Vincent was still methodically pounding her. Her tits bounced up and down, she was covered in sweat and she felt herself cumming yet again.

"Oh, ahhh, fuck, cumming on your big ass fucking dick again. It is so fucken big, you are breaking me. Fuck, fuck, you like hurting me?" Kim said loudly.

Tony had been afraid to touch his dick for the last 10 minutes as he knew he would cum. His balls ached from watching his sister get the living shit fucked out of her by Vincent. He felt Maria tugging on his arm, pulling him towards the bed. They walked to the edge of the bed and stood over Kim as her orgasm subsided and she finally opened her eyes. Kim looked surprised they were standing over her, glanced at her brother's hard cock, then went back to enjoying Vincent's dick. Maria got on her knees and kissed Kim on the lips, then kissed her tits.

Maria rubbed her own tits together and said to her brother, "Cum for us Vincent. Cum in her tiny tight little pussy. Do you want his cum, Kim?"

Kim thought about his giant dick sending streams of cum deep inside her pussy and wanted to feel it but she had stopped taking the pill since her split with Tom, "Yes, yes, I want his cum. But cum all over my tits. I want to see that big cock cum all over. I want to see how much cum those big balls have in them."

Maria whispered, "You should let him cum in you. I promise you will love it."

Maria was loving the control she had over this situation. Her husband was now a full blown cuckold. She had convinced Kim to fuck her own brother, then to fuck Vincent, and now she wanted to convince Kim to let Vincent dump his seed inside her. The power was intoxicating for Maria. She looked at Tony who was touching his cock again, smacked his hand and said, "Don't cum yet."

Maria put her hand on Vincent's shoulder as he strained above Kim, she still marveled at his ability to control himself as he still hadn't stopped fucking away at Kim's little pussy.

"Come on Vincent, give her your cum. Cum inside Tony's big sister while he watches," Maria teased.

Vincent slowed his rhythm, looking down at Kim, met her gaze, and asked with ragged breath, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Kim looked at Vincent, then at Maria, "Inside me, cum inside me then pull it out so I can see it."

Maria smiled and urged her brother on as he picked up his pace, ramming violently into Kim's box as she moaned and moaned beneath him. Finally he convulsed and Kim felt his hot seed unleashed inside of her.

"I'm cumming," Vincent yelled.

Kim gasped, "Oh my god, I feel it. Let me see. Let me see."

Vincent obliged and pulled all the way out of Kim's pussy, shooting his last few spurts on Kim's pussy and flat waist. Maria grabbed Tony's cock and jerked him quickly, as Vincent drained the last drops of his cum, shaking it on Kim's exposed pussy. Maria pulled her husband's cock closer to Kim.

"Cum on your sister, Tony. Put it on her tits."

Tony looked down at his naked wife jerking his cock. His cum covered sister's pussy, and his sister's sweaty tits. Kim pushed her tits together and smiled, "Come on Tony, cum on me." Tony exploded, his blue balls sending out load after load of cum that landed on Kim's tits, her neck and chin.

Maria yelled, "That's it Tony, spray your sister with your cum. Look at her, she loves it."

They all sat there for a minute breathing heavily. Kim looked at Vincent's softening cock, still huge, dangling against her cum covered pussy. Her brother's still hard cock in Maria's hand. Maria smiled like a cat. Tony still gazed at his sister longingly, while Vincent just seemed to be calmly taking it all in. At last, Maria said, "Kim, let's go get a shower. It's big enough for two, I will help you get all this cum off you."

Kim stood naked in the massive shower, which was equipped with four shower heads, letting the hot water run over her as Maria soaped up next to her humming softly to herself. The excitement had worn off and Kim was feeling anxious and depressed over what had just happened. Overwhelmed again, she started to cry for the second time tonight.

Maria stopped humming and said, "Oh no, Kim, what's wrong?"

Kim sobbed,, "What do you mean? I am just a whore now, with no life, no husband, and no direction. What am I doing?"

Maria grabbed her by the shoulders in the steamy shower and said, "Kim, you are a strong independent woman. What happened tonight was all in your control. You are just living your best life and exploring your sexuality. You have a new house, a job you like and excel at, and a freedom to do whatever you please. I saw how much you enjoyed yourself tonight, there is nothing wrong with what happened. You had a great sexual experience with two people who love you and a sexy multi-millionaire with a big cock. You call that a bad night?"

Kim laughed a little, "Sounds different when you say it like that, i just can't wrap my head around it. Seems dirty, like I am going backwards in life."

Maria hugged Kim, their naked wet bodies melding together, and said, "Remember Kim. You are in control here. This never happens again if you don't want it and we just go back to how things were, that's how family works. If you find a new man or if this just doesn't interest you anymore, you are in complete control of what happens or doesn't happen. Remember that. You are a strong woman exploring her sexual fantasies and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Don't ever second guess your decisions, just change them going forward if your feelings change. Either way, we are here for you."

Kim was motivated by Maria's speech and felt a lot better, "I never knew how strong you were Maria. I always put on a facade of being so assured of myself but I do second guess myself a lot. I really did have a great time tonight, it just seems so taboo and outside the norm of what regular people do. I guess what I am saying is, sex with our brothers, it's just weird."

Maria broke their embrace, looked Kim in the eyes, and said, "Most people are into some kind of kinky stuff but who cares what most people do. Live your life to the fullest Kim. That is what I plan on doing. Did it look weird when I fucked my brother tonight? I can tell you it certainly didn't look weird when you and Tony got it on at the hotel. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. You both loved it. Why give that up because somebody else may think it's weird. Trust me, everyone thinks about what it would be like to fuck a hot family member, we are one of the few brave enough to actually do it. Besides, nobody will ever know and it is none of their business anyway."

Kim nodded, "I'll admit, it all seemed so natural. You and Vincent were so into pleasuring each other, it was intoxicating. I'm glad we talked, I feel better now. I am still not sure I would do something like this again but I am not upset I did it. In fact, I will never forget it. Thanks Maria for everything."

Maria smiled, "You're welcome, now let's get this soap off us and get out of here. I have tons of furniture coming tomorrow."

Tony stood next to his truck, angrily pacing while he waited for Maria. The night hadn't gone anything like he had imagined. He ended up being the cuckold to not only his wife but his sister as well. Maria finally emerged from the house, walking to the truck with a big grin on her face.

"Can't wait to get the furniture tomorrow," she said happily.

Tony grunted, got into the truck with his wife and said, "What the fuck was that all about?"

Maria looked perplexed, "What was what all about?"

"Oh, you know, getting Vincent to fuck Kim. That is not what we have been talking about for weeks."

Maria laughed, "Your nightly fantasies? You should be kissing my ass even getting her up to that room. You know she was crying earlier and just wanted to go home. I convinced her to stay. She wanted nothing to do with sex tonight but I convinced her to come watch. I even got her excited enough to join in. I gave her a simple option to pick which cock she wanted to fuck. You are just mad she didn't pick yours tonight."

"Well of course she would pick the porn star sized cock and you knew it. You did it to embarrass me," Tony said through gritted teeth.

"That's not true. I didn't know what she would do. I remember seeing you make her cum twice at the hotel. She obviously loved your dick that night. Maybe she wanted to try something new tonight? Either way, without my encouraging you never get to see her naked tonight, you never see her get fucked, and you never get to cum on her tits. It would have been just me and Vincent fucking and you dropping your load on the floor. Instead you got to see your big sister put on a show and you got to shoot your load on her. Did you forget that?"

Tony sighed, "You have a great way of turning this all around. You know this isn't what I wanted but I'll never win this argument."

Maria laughed, "No you will not. Lucky for you, your beautiful wife probably just convinced Kim to do something like this again. Maybe you fuck her next time."

Tony just muttered, "Yeah, maybe."

A few days later, Vincent took a break from work and strolled along his balcony. The road to the new houses had been paved, Maria and Tony had moved in with their kids, Kim was moving in today. The unexpected inclusion of Kim in their arrangement had been a pleasant surprise. Kim was a sexy, beautiful woman, and carried an aura of class even though she grew up in the same poor small town. Something about the way she carried herself and spoke made her seem more like an heiress than a local. Vincent was sure the whole thing was more about Maria getting back at Tony than it was about giving her brother another piece of ass but he wouldn't complain. No woman could ever match his lust for Maria but Kim was a nice addition to his bedroom and he would welcome her back anytime. Mama had been miserable ever since Maria returned and had barely spoken to Vincent the last few days. She was also angry that Vincent wasn't going with her to Italy. She seemed to enjoy having her grandchildren close by but was jealous of Maria getting more of Vincent's attention.