Pleasing Mama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent would leave her alone, he knew she would accept the situation eventually. He sipped his coffee in the chill of the crisp morning when his phone beeped. He glanced at his phone and whispered, "Oh my."

Tony was at the gym, working out his frustrations, still angry with Maria over the Kim situation. He realized he had become overly obsessed with sex. Obsessed with sex with his sister in particular but he just couldn't shake it. It seemed as if Gianna had fucked him on a whim and was happy to never have it happen again. He was sure the experience with Kim in the hotel would lead to them fucking regularly but now he felt like he had lost her to Vincent and his big dick. He would probably be lucky to get a handjob from her or sloppy seconds at this point. As he finished his last set he got a text from Vincent asking him to come by, that he needed to show him something. "What now?" he said to nobody in particular.

Vincent met Tony in the large foyer and said, "Hey man, how are you?"

Tony was still pumped and angry from the gym and responded, "I've been better, what did you want to show me?"

Vincent shrugged off his anger and said, "So I got an interesting text today that I thought you would want to see. Before I show it to you, I need to give you context."

"Ok," Tony said warily.

"Your mother told me she was having difficulty setting up her new IPad and asked me if she could call me for help. Thinking nothing of it, I said sure, just call me and I can walk you through it and I gave her my number."

Not knowing where this was headed, Tony just nodded.

Vincent continued, "Well, we texted a few times yesterday about the setup and she said it was working. Then today I got this," Vincent extended his phone to Tony.

Tony grabbed the phone and was shocked to see a picture of his mother, obviously a selfie, in the bathroom mirror. The fact she was sending Vincent a selfie was disturbing enough but her outfit was what had Tony's jaw drop. His tanned mother wore a white sheer nightgown, it was partly open, her large tits almost bursting from a sheer black bra, her nipples just visible through the material. She had on black panties and stood seductively with one hand on her hip, smiling into the mirror. His mom was probably twenty pounds overweight but it was all tits and ass. She looked hot as hell and Tony felt his cock stir at the sight.

"Holy shit," was all Tony could say.

"Right?" Vincent responded.

Tony read Vincent's response to the picture, it simply said, 'I assume you meant to send this to your husband, no worries, I will delete.' His mother's response was, 'Or you can keep it if you want, did you like it? Send me a pic if you did.'

Vincent shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't know what to do, so I called you immediately."

Tony handed the phone back to Vincent and turned to leave, "Send me that pic. I will talk to my mother."

Vincent simply said, "You got it."

Tony got back in his truck and drove down the road a bit before pulling over to look at the pic again. His mom was hot. No wonder he was obsessed with sex, he got it from his horny parents. Maybe there was something in the town's water supply that made everyone horny as hell? He continued his drive to his Mom's house. Tony rang the bell and his mother eventually answered dressed in a white tank top, black yoga pants and a hooded sweatshirt that was unzippered leaving him a great view of her cleavage. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Oh hey, son, I wasn't expecting anyone," she said.

Tony's anger had him feeling more confident and brazen than he normally felt around his demanding mother. He took his time ogling her tits, then looked his mother in the eyes.

"Hey Kathy, can I come in for a bit?" Tony asked, knowing she hated when he called her anything but Mom.

Tony entered the small living room as his mom closed the door behind him. He turned and stood two feet from his mother and asked, "Anything new I should know about?"

"The same old tired life as usual. Your dad's at work, I was about to work out a little then do some laundry. Thought you would be busy at your big new house."

"Yeah, I was, then I got distracted." Tony said as he held up his phone displaying her bathroom selfie.

His mom thrust her chest out as she crossed her arms, "Oh, that's a nice pic right? You came all the way over to show it to me?"

Tony fumed, "You are trying to fuck my wife's brother? How could you do this to Dad?"

His mom giggled, "Who do you think picked the picture out? He knows who I sent it to."

"What? Dad knows about this?"

"None of your business really but your father can't get it up anymore and he's afraid to take any pills, but I bet he would take a bottle of Viagra if that little hot wife of yours offered him a shot, he follows her around like a puppy. He's been talking about wanting to fuck her for years. So don't worry about your father, maybe ask him why he wants your wife so bad. He was going on and on about her body so I told him the things I would like Vincent to do to me. He didn't care, he actually told me to go for it, said he'd even hold my hand and watch," his mother said with a smile.

Kathy was keenly aware of her son staring at her tits and she moved her crossed arms to push them out even further as Tony tried to comprehend what she was saying.

Tony stammered, "So Dad knows?"

"Are you hard of hearing? Yes, he knows. We have been together for thirty years, I don't keep secrets from him. I am not getting any younger, I'll be fifty in a couple of years. I am too young to stop having sex. You saw the picture, don't you think your mother still looks good? What did Vincent say? Probably surprised him, huh?"

"Yes, you look hot in the picture, Mom. Vincent didn't say anything except that you sent it."

She frowned, "That's a shame, I was wondering what he was packing between his legs. I don't think you care about what dad thinks. I think you are just jealous I didn't send you the picture."

Tony summoned his courage and took a shot, "Maybe I am. I could help you out with your problem. Right now, if you want."

Kathy was shocked at his response, as Tony would normally back down whenever his mother challenged him with anything. She eyed her son. He was young, fit, handsome, and probably hard all the time with Maria around his house.

Finally she said, "Ok, I will give you one shot to please your mother but I will tell your father what happens. We keep no secrets."

Tony couldn't imagine what his father would do if she told him. He looked at the door as if to leave then looked at his sexy mother patiently waiting for him to decide whether to fuck her or not. Willing to take the risk, he took his mother by the hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. He led her to the bed and motioned her to sit, his mother wasted no time pulling his sweatpants down then his boxers.

As his hard cock sprung free his mother said, "Finally, a hard cock, not quite as big as your fathers but it will do." as she gripped it with her small hand and put it in her mouth.

His mother sucked his cock noisily, scratching his stomach softly with her long painted fingernails as she hungrily bobbed up and down on his cock. Tony removed his shirt then helped her out of her sweatshirt as she sucked him. He pulled her tank top over her head and pulled her large tits from her white lacy bra. He thought they were bigger than Maria's or Kim's but less firm. Her areolas were also a bit lighter but much larger than his wife's. He gripped his mother's tit with one hand as he held her ponytail with the other, guiding her up and down on his hard dick.

Tony felt himself nearing orgasm, so he stopped fucking her face, and dropped down between his mother's legs. She laid back to allow him to pull off her yoga pants and was pleasantly surprised to see that his mother wore no underwear. Her pussy was just inches from his face, her labia was thick and dark with a thick patch of brown pubic hair. He licked his mothers clit slowly as reached up with his hands to fondle her tits. He then used his hands to spread her pussy lips wide and lick her more aggressively.

His mother moaned in response, "Oh that's it. Keep doing that. You will make me cum."

Tony felt his mom grab his hair and buck her hips into him as she came on his face, moaning loudly.

She moaned, "That felt so good but I need some cock now. Give me your cock."

Tony crawled between his mother's legs, positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy then plunged all the way inside her in one motion. Their eyes locked as she let out a soft moan when he entered her.

"That's it. Give it to me," his mother cooed.

"How do you want it?" Tony asked her.

"Fuck me hard. I need to be fucked hard. It's been so long since I have been fucked hard," she said excitedly.

Tony complied, pumping his mother as hard as he could, the loud smacking echoed in the room with every pump. His mom's tits were bouncing in waves as he plowed into her. His mothers nails dug into his ass as she pulled him into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder. Fuck your mother like you mean it," she encouraged him.

Her hips began pushing up into his thrusts as she matched his rhythm. She started cumming on his dick.

"Finally, give me that hard cock son. You're making your mother cum. Yes, yes, oh yesss."

Tony was at his climax as well and pulled out at the last possible second, sending ribbons of cum all over his mother's stomach and her pussy. He pulled the last drops from his cock and watched them drip onto the folds of her still glistening pussy. He then rolled off of her, breathing heavily beside her on the bed. His mother got up and gathered her clothes saying, "Well I needed that even more than I thought. Thanks for stopping by and helping your old mother out."

Tony was still panting from the effort, "That was fucken hot, mom. I will help you whenever you need it."

His mother headed towards the bathroom with her clothes and said ominously, "We will see what your father says. Lock the door when you leave, I will probably take a nap before your father gets home."

Tony dressed and left quietly, locking the door behind him. As he drove home he wondered what was next. He had done it, he had fucked both of his sisters and now his mother. Although he would probably never fuck Gianna again, he would still try, and he would do everything in his power to fuck Kim and his mother again. Especially Kim. He also decided as he was driving home that he needed to tell Maria what happened.

"You did what?" Maria said loudly after he nonchalantly said that he fucked his mother.

He handed Maria his phone with the picture of his mom, "Let me tell you the whole story. My mother sent this picture to Vincent. Vincent showed me so I went over to confront her. Turns out she hasnt had sex in years and just was looking for a good time. I offered to help her out and bada bing bada boom."

"Bada bing bada boom, my ass. You didn't think to tell me before you did this?" Maria said feigning anger but in reality she realized she actually didn't mind.

Tony stammered, "I didn't know what would happen, thought I would just tell her to stop. She said she's gonna tell my dad about it."

"Oh great, and when he kills you, the kids will be without their father."

"No, apparently he doesn't get it up anymore for her and won't take any pills because he's afraid it will give him a heart attack. Funny thing is, he told mom the only girl he would take pills for is you, honey."

Maria blushed at that, "Stop it, no he didn't."

"I swear, that's what Mom told me. Said he's been talking about fucking you for years, probably why she let me help her out."

"Well no more helping your mother unless you tell me first and make sure we are current on life insurance payments so that if your dad murders you at least I will get the money," Maria laughed.

Kim laid in bed, wearing loose pajamas, sipping a cup of chamomile tea while she worked on her tablet. Kim had finally settled into a routine at her new home. It had been three weeks since the housewarming, her house was fully furnished, and she felt comfortable living alone. She was focused on work, working out, and taking classes at night. She had seen Maria and Tony as she drove in and out of the compound but she had not spoken to either. She was still unsettled from the housewarming night and was having trouble reconciling the taboo of the whole situation and the fact it all seemed so natural. Unable to get it out of her mind, she began searching for family porn. She was shocked when she clicked on a porn site and saw it yielded over 40,000 results. Many of the videos had tens of millions of views.

She clicked and clicked for the next hour and was shocked by what she saw. Videos of brothers and sisters, moms and sons, dads and daughters, and family orgy porn. Sex between family members seemed to be one of the most watched categories of porn. Maybe Maria was right about everyone thinking about fucking their family. Kim couldn't help but touch her clit as she watched clips of family porn. She kept going back to one video with a slim dark haired girl fucking her brother and his massively hung best friend. She thought of Vincent's giant cock going in and out of her, Vincent shooting his load, Tony lustily staring at her tits as he came all over her. Kim moaned as she came, her fingers moving furiously over her clit. She sighed, closed her computer, and headed downstairs to make a snack with her mind now clear and a decision made.

Maria was in her closet, pulling out the lingerie she planned to wear for Vincent's planned session the next day. Mama had left for her three week Italy trip over a week before and Maria wanted to do something special for him since he had been alone for over a week. Tony had just left to take the kids out to the park when she heard the doorbell ring. Maria pulled up her phone camera, saw Kim standing on the steps in her running outfit, and jogged down to let her in.

"So this is a pleasant surprise, how have you been? Come on in, do you want something to drink?" Maria asked.

Kim smiled, "No, I'm good. I just wanted to stop over to say thank you for what you said to me about being in control and doing what makes me happy."

"Oh that? No worries. It's just the truth. You are a sexy independent woman and you are family. I am here for you whenever."

Kim fumbled her hands together and said, "Well that's why I am here. When would be a good time to, you know, do it again?"

Maria flashed a devilish smile and grabbed Kim by the hand, leading her up the stairs, "You have perfect timing, I was just picking my outfit for tomorrow night, come up and help me. I have a plan."

Vincent locked at his watch again, he was bored. Mama had been gone almost ten days on her Italy trip. Vincent had meticulously planned out her itinerary and spared no expense in travel guides and accommodations. She had not called but he was getting updates from his travel guides so he knew she was doing well. Tonight was his night with Maria, she told him she would be over shortly and was bringing a surprise, although he didn't have the slightest idea what the surprise was. With Maria, it could be almost anything. She told him to wait in his bedroom and leave the pool door open. He had been laying on the bed, playing with his phone for twenty minutes when he finally heard footsteps and muffled voices.

Seconds later, a tan Maria appeared at the top of the stairs wearing a see-through white bra that accentuated her D cup tits, white thigh high stockings, white garter belt, and white high heels. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, extra long fake eyelashes, bright red lipstick, pearl earrings, and a pearl necklace. Vincent could only stare and muttered, "My god you look amazing. Breathtaking, really."

Maria blew her brother a kiss, put her hand on her hip and thrust her chest out, and said, "I am glad you like it. Are you ready for your surprise?"

"You are all a man could ever want and more but I do like a good surprise," Vincent replied as he rubbed his cock through his boxer briefs.

Maria looked down the stairs and nodded. Vincent heard heels on the stairs and his smile broadened as Kim mounted the stairs and stood next to Maria. Kim was wearing the exact same white outfit as Maria. She wore the same jewelry, same makeup and eyelashes, and had her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Kim stood arm in arm with Maria smiling at Vincent and his hardening cock.

"Holy shit, you girls look hot. Victoria's Secret angels. Have I died and gone to heaven?"

The girls made their way over to the bed, laid on their bellies on either side of him and pulled down his boxers, his massive hard cock laying against his firm abs. The girls each put a hand on his shaft as they took turns licking and sucking on his cock. Vincent was enjoying being alone with the girls but he had to consider his deal with Tony. Finally he asked his sister once she pulled his cock from her mouth, "Where is Tony? We had an agreement."

Maria grinned, "I told him if he waited ten minutes by the pool before coming up, I would let him have some fun tonight."

The girls continued to work on Vincent's dick, playfully passing his cock back and forth between them. Vincent put his hands behind his head, relaxing against the headboard as he enjoyed watching these two beauties pleasure him. They had passed his dick back and forth at least 5 times when he finally saw Tony make his way into the bedroom.

Maria stopped sucking her brother, looked over at her husband with Vincent's cock in her hand and said, "Has it been 10 minutes already?"

Tony frowned and said, "It's been 12 minutes, Maria."

"Oh, I guess time flies when you are having fun. Come lay next to us on the bed since you were a good husband," Maria responded then resumed sucking her brother's dick.

Tony quickly undressed, his already firm cock bouncing as he undressed, and lay on the bed next to Kim. He stared at his sister's smooth ass and back as she waited her turn on Vincent, thinking how hot she looked in the sexy white negligee.

Maria paused sucking on Vincent and said, "Kim, can you help your brother out, my hands are full right now. If not, I will get to him later."

Kim turned and looked at her muscular brother, his eyes were pleading, and his hard cock twitched. She smiled, remembering again how she thought her brother had a pretty big dick when they fucked at the Pocono hotel. Now it just seemed insignificant after handling Vincent's cock.

Kim teased, "I will help him but he has to ask first."

Tony blushed, mad that his sister was now treating him like Maria, but he reluctantly said, "Kim, can you please suck my dick?"

Kim smiled and rolled over between her brother's legs, gripped the base of his cock with two fingers and put most of his length into her mouth as she watched Maria struggling to get a few inches of Vincent's thickness into her mouth. Tony gripped her ponytail as she bobbed up and down on his rock hard cock. Sucking noises filled the room for the next few minutes until Maria straddled Vincent's cock and proclaimed, "Fuck me Vincent. Fill me with your big hard dick."

Maria rode her brother's cock hard, her arms on his chest, fingernails digging into his skin, as she dipped her head and they kissed passionately. Kim watched Maria grind her hips down onto her brother over and over as Vincent held her ass cheeks and lifted her in rhythm with her motion. They continued for minutes, like that, never breaking their kiss, tongues swirling, as they grunted passionately. Once again, Kim could see that Maria and Vincent were madly in love. Their sex was hypnotic, their passion contagious. She looked to her brother but he seemed oblivious to his wife fucking next to him. He was focused only on Kim and her tits. Kim wanted to fuck her brother at that moment, give him what he so desired but paused when Maria noisily screamed, "Oh fuck Vincent, I am cumming, I am cumming on your massive cock. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."