Pleasing Mama Pt. 04

Story Info
Families join together and a pact is made.
12.9k words
4.66
16.2k
37
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of incest. If this doesn't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

Tony looked down nervously at his ringing phone, "Big Tony" flashed ominously on the screen. He had been dreading this moment since his rendezvous last month with his mom. His forlorn hope that his mother had decided against telling his father about their tryst was suddenly dashed. With a deep breath he answered, "Hey Pop!"

His dad's deep voice boomed at the other end, "You got some balls calling me Pop. How about you meet me tonight over at Mick's Tavern. I'll be there all night."

Tony stammered, "Actually, I was supposed to..."

His father cut him off, "I wasn't asking. See you there."

Tony tried to respond but his father had already hung up. Tony made his way down to the kitchen where Maria stood stirring a pot of sauce.

"He called."

"You are going to have to be more specific, who called?" Maria said nonchalantly, barely looking up from the pot.

"Dad called. Fuck. Who do you think?"

Maria jerked up at that, "Ohhh. Well I guess it's time to pay the piper. You know what they say, do the crime, do the time," she said with a giggle.

"This isn't funny Maria. What the fuck am I going to do?"

"What did he say, exactly?"

"He wants to meet down at Mick's tonight."

Maria laughed melodically and said, "Well he's not going to kill you in a bar with witnesses. Go have a beer, see what he says."

"You seem to not remember how crazy my dad used to be when he was young. His anger is legendary. I need to tell him something."

"What can you say? Sorry I boinked your wife, I mean Mom?" Maria mused.

"You need to help me Maria. You know how hot he thinks you are, he's like a lost puppy around you," Tony looked at his wife pleadingly.

"Oh no, this is your mess, I am not going down to that hole in the wall bar."

Tony paced the kitchen in silence then said, "What if I told him you would return the favor?"

Maria guffawed, "Wait, you want me to fuck Big Tony now and fix your mess?"

"Not fuck him, I will tell him you will give him a handjob or something. You don't ever have to do it, just the idea of it will get him off my back tonight. Mom says he can't get it up anymore anyway. Come on Maria."

Maria thought about it for a moment as Tony continued pacing, "Ok, tell him he gets a handjob but I want something in return."

Tony's brow furrowed, "What do you want?"

"Next week I will spend the night at Vincent's. Alone," Maria said with a devilish grin.

"Really, Maria? Whatever. It's a deal."

A few hours later Tony walked into the dimly lit bar and scoped the place for his father. Finally he spotted him leaning against the end of the bar, speaking to the bartender. His father was a big, imposing man, with a barrel chest and big arms. His dad had always been athletic but added a few pounds in his belly as he had gotten older. Tony waved and got his dad's attention. His dad pointed to the empty booth near the pool table.

"Honestly, I didn't think your chicken-shit ass would show."

Tony was relieved his dad sounded mostly sober, "Look dad I don't know what to say. I saw the picture, I went to see Mom and to ask her to explain. My plan was to tell you what she was up to. Then mom told me you already knew and that you were ok with it. Then things just happened."

Big Tony leaned across the table, anger writ across his face, "It just happened? You just happened to fuck your own mother? What kind of sick kid did I raise? Your mother always enjoyed playing games and getting flirty with other men, but not a man in this town would dare cross me to lay with her. Nobody. Then secretly my own son does this to me. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Dad, It was just a heat of the moment thing. Mom is a beautiful woman and she asked me for help. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you. Please?"

Big Tony shook his head, "Make it up to me? How? Are you going to unfuck your mother? I don't want you around anymore. We will come see the kids when we want but you need to make yourself scarce when we do."

Tony pleaded, "Dad, please don't be like this. I am sorry. What if Maria made it even?"

Big Tony wasn't understanding but his ears perked up at Maria's name, "What the hell does that mean?"

"Well, you know. Maria and you can settle the score. I told her what happened. She's pissed too. She could meet you one time and then we will be even."

Big Tony's eyes opened wide as realization dawned on him of what his son was saying.

"So you are willing to give up your wife to make this right? What the hell does Maria think of that?"

"Yes, I already spoke to her. She will do it. She barely hesitated."

Big Tony couldn't help but smile at the thought. He rubbed his eyes with his big hands and stared at his son for a moment.

"Your mother won't like it but I'll do it and we will see if it makes us even. You let me know when and I will be there. You got three days."

With those last words, Big Tony stood, grabbed his beer and walked back to the bar.

Two days later, Tony was rounding up the children to go to the movies.

"Head out to the car, kids, I want to talk to your mother."

Once they were out of earshot he went back into the kitchen where Maria stood nonchalantly sipping a glass of merlot. She was wearing a dangerously short black skirt, black high heels, and white blouse. He could see her black bra through the white material and she had three buttons undone revealing a delicious amount of cleavage.

"Damn, you look hot. You almost seem excited about this."

"Well if I am to be sold off by my husband to settle his debt with his father, I may as well dress the part," she stated with a grin.

"Get it over with quickly. I already have one too many men pawing at my wife lately. That's if he can even get it up."

"Don't worry darling. The way he's swooned over me in the past, he will probably cum in his pants."

Tony gave his wife a quick kiss and headed for the door.

"He will be here in fifteen minutes. Bye."

Maria finished her second glass of wine and poured a third when she heard the doorbell ring. She hadn't told Tony but she liked the idea of toying with his dad. He had always been a larger than life figure to her. She opened the door and saw Big Tony standing there, hat in hand, looking around nervously.

"Don't just stand there, come in on. Would you like a drink?"

"Like it, I would love it. Bourbon on the rocks, please."

Big Tony openly stared at Maria's ass and tits as she mixed him a drink wordlessly. He stood awkwardly at the marble kitchen island as Maria handed him his drink then sat down on the high stool directly in front of him, her skirt drifting up revealing her shapely legs and exposing her white panties. Big Tony looked at the shape of her sex pushing against the underwear and licked his lips nervously. Maria took in the bear of the man in front of her, examining him. He was physically bigger than Tony. He no longer had six pack abs but everything seemed hard about him, all muscle, a dangerous looking man.

He was also a good looking man, with piercing eyes, an older version of Tony with a full head of dark hair combed straight back. He had dressed for the occasion, wearing a pair of khaki pants and a white button up hawaiian shirt. A gold cross hung around his broad neck. She watched as he took a big drink and smiled at her. Maria was lavishing in the awkward silence, deciding she would make him as uncomfortable as possible.

Big Tony looked around the kitchen and finally said, "When is Tony back with the kids?"

"Oh they went to the movies. We have plenty of time, but I doubt we will need it all. Did Tony tell you what he did?"

Big Tony frowned, "I know enough."

"I'm not sure you do. Did your Kathy tell you what he did to her?"

"I know they fucked, if that's what you are asking."

Maria sipped her wine, "Tony told me every detail."

"And you were ok with that? Tony fucking another woman? His mother?"

"Your wife is a sexy woman. We don't keep any secrets. He told me every detail. Did you know he made your wife cum twice?"

Big Tony looked at her angrily, which scared Maria a little. He then guzzled down the rest of his bourbon and walked to the cabinet to pour another.

Maria continued apprehensively, "He said Kathy is a real talker. Was begging him for his dick."

Big Tony walked back over to Maria, moving close enough so Maria could smell his old spice aftershave from her perch on her stool. He said nothing and just ogled Maria's body.

Maria continued, "Did she tell you where he came?"

"Maria, I don't know what game you are at, but..."

Maria interjected, "I think we should discuss what our spouses were doing, don't you?"

Maria then reached down and massaged his crotch, feeling his cock bulging at her touch.

"Oh my, Kathy said you don't get it up anymore. Seems she was mistaken. Come on Big Tony, take your pants off," Maria said enticingly, emphasizing the word 'big', as she unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse.

Tony kicked off his loafers and dropped his khakis and underwear to the floor then he unbuttoned his shirt. Maria examined his cock as it sprung free. Almost fully erect, it was an inch or so bigger than his son's and definitely thicker, but Maria was focused on his cock head which seemed incongruent with the rest of his dick. It was a huge mushroom shaped head, that was not quite as big as Vincent's, but had her instantly thinking about what the head of her father-in-law's cock would feel like in her pussy.

"Oh wow, I see why Kathy was begging you to fuck her so often. You have a nice cock. It's much bigger than your son's if that makes you feel better."

That made Big Tony smile as reached one of his meaty hands to squeeze Maria's breast. Maria grabbed his hand, "Hold on, not so fast. Let's finish our conversation. Did your wife tell you where Tony came?"

Big Tony grimaced, "I'll play your stupid game. No, she didn't and I don't care."

Maria leaned in closer, gripped the shaft of his cock, and said, "He came all over her pussy. Told me it was running down her slit and in her pubic hair. What do you think about that? Another man with his cum all over your wife's pussy?"

Maria felt his cock twitch at her words.

"I'm not worried about that now. I'm here for payback and to see your beautiful fucken tits."

Maria gave his cock a pull then leaned back against the island, thrusting her pussy towards her father-in-law, and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt.

"You want to see these tits? You want to see your daughter-in-law's breasts?"

Tony subconsciously pulled on his dick and said, "God, yes. Show me."

Maria still had her bra on and pushed her D tits together seductively, "Do you think my tits are nicer than Kim's?"

"Who the fuck is Kim?"

"Your daughter, my neighbor. Don't be silly, who else would I be talking about."

Big Tony glared at Maria but continued touching his cock which was just inches away from Maria's underwear clad pussy, "What the fuck are you up to, girl? I don't pay attention to my own daughter's tits."

"Oh c'mon, your daughter is a sexy, sexy, woman. You know I've seen her tits when we tried on some clothes. They are really nice, I know you have thought about them," Kim cooed.

"Fuck you, I'm not doing this with you."

Maria slid her underwear to the side, baring her pussy to her father-in-law.

"C'mon Big Tony, just tell me the truth. Do you like my tits better than Kim's?"

Tony couldn't take his eyes off Maria's pussy, "Goddammit, yes. Yes, of course I like your tits better."

"But you have thought about seeing her tits right? If she was here right now instead of me, sitting here with her little pussy bare, about to pull her tits out, what would you do?"

Big Tony responded angrily, "Why would I be naked in a room with my daughter? Stop this madness, let's fuck."

Maria pulled her tits from her bra and pulled on her nipples, she looked Big Tony in the eye, "You can fuck me right now Big Tony, just play along. If I was Kim and you had that big cock just inches from her pussy and her tits were out. Tell me what you would do, then do it."

Tony took a deep breath, pushed his cock up against Maria's wet pussy, "If Kim was here i'd fuck her brains out just like I am going to fuck your brains out."

Tony pushed his bulbous head inside Maria in one stroke as his big hand pulled on her breasts. Maria could feel his strength as he gripped her hip with one hand and methodically pushed his cock in and out of her pussy. From this position, the head of his cock was hitting her G spot with every thrust. Over and over he violently pushed into her until she felt herself cumming.

"Oh my fucken god, I am cumming on your dick. You are a good fuck, I bet Kim would love this."

Maria came hard, gasping as he continued to pound her pussy. Once her orgasm stopped, Tony pushed all the way inside her and picked her up off the stool. Her hands gripped his muscular arms as he supported her weight easily with his hands gripping her ass and hips. He lifted her up and down on his cock like she was a toy. He slammed her down on his cock over and over, her tits bouncing wildly. Maria was captivated by his strength. Vincent was strong and lean, and Tony was strong in his own right, but she felt like Big Tony could launch her across the room if he wanted. His power was intoxicating, she liked that he was manhandling her. Minutes went by as he relentlessly fucked her in a standing position. She felt another orgasm coming.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you are a beast of a man. Your son can't fuck like this, I'm cumming again. Oh, oh, oh. Fuck!"

Big Tony continued slamming into her as she spasmed on his dick. He pulled Maria close and said, "Now I've made you cum twice. You can tell my son about that."

Big Tony put Maria back on the stool, his dick still buried in her pussy.

Maria purred lustily, "I want you to cum. Cum for me, Big Tony."

Tony grabbed under her knees, pushing her legs back to her shoulders, her back pressed against the island, hurting her. He aggressively fucked his son's wife until he felt the stirrings of his orgasm. He pulled out at the last second sending spurts of thick cum over her wet pussy.

Maria watched his face contort as he said, "Take that you hot little bitch. Ohh fuck that pussy is good."

After the last load landed on Maria's pussy, he pushed his still erect cock back inside her. Pushing his cum into her as he pumped her a few more times. Big Tony finally softened, pulled out of her, and started gathering his clothes. Maria stood, cum dripping off her pussy onto the floor, and pulled her skirt back into position. For the first time in a long time she was at a loss for words, she felt like she had been ravaged by an animal.

Big Tony smirked at her as he zipped his pants saying, "Tell my son we are even now."

He pulled on his shirt and walked towards the living room to leave, he looked back and paused, taking in the now disheveled Maria, her beautiful bare tits, trying to adjust her skirt.

"Also tell him that anytime he wants to swap wives, I'm in."

Later that night, Maria entered the bedroom where her husband sat watching tv.

"Finally, the kids are in bed."

"Well?" Tony said.

"Well what?" Maria responded coyly.

"Tell me what happened."

Maria started walking him through the encounter, including the part about Kim.

Tony stopped her, "Why did you bring up Kim?"

"He was making a big deal about you having sex with your mom, and I wanted him to think about what he would do if presented with a sexy family member. He would fuck Kim all day if given the chance and he knows it."

Kim summarized the rest of the encounter including the part of Big Tony offering to swap wives.

Tony looked pale, "Well I guess it's not a problem of getting his dick hard. Did you like it? Seems like you had a good old time."

Maria grinned, "Not going to lie. He has a nice dick, he was like a bull. He's a good fuck, just like you dear."

Maria continued with a sly smile, "By the way, If you wanted to fuck your mom again, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing your dad again."

Tony just shook his head, "What a fucken wife I have. Loves everyone's cock better than mine."

Maria smacked his chest then grabbed Tony's hard cock, "Stop pouting, you know you fucken love it. Think about it, you can fuck your mom now guilt free. Look how hard you got listening to me tell the story. You want a blow job while I tell you all the details again?"

Tony sighed, "I guess."

Vincent was finishing up some work in his home office when his phone unexpectedly lit up indicating someone at the door. He opened up his camera app and saw Maria grinning into the camera. He looked at his watch, it was only 6pm and he wasn't expecting Maria and Tony until eight but Maria was alone at the door. Intrigued, he jogged down to the door.

"Where's Tony? Why are you early?"

Maria smiled, gave her brother a hug and a kiss on the cheek and walked into the house saying, "Why? Do you miss Tony? I can go get him if you really want me to."

Vincent watched her as she strode by, she was wearing black yoga pants, a track suit jacket, and had a backpack on. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, lips were painted a bright red, and gold hoop earrings dangled from her ears. She looked back at Vincent as she backpedaled through the foyer into the living room.

"Let's get some wine and I will tell you all about it."

A few minutes later, Vincent sat on the balcony's loveseat, glass of merlot in his hand. Maria snuggled against him in the corner with her legs laying across his lap. It was going to be a chilly night but the heat lamps and the proximity to Maria made it cozy.

Maria ran her hand through Vincent's hair, sipped her wine and said, "This is amazing, feels like I am on vacation and I am only feet from my house."

Vincent smiled, taking in the lovely view, Maria's beautiful green eyes, and enjoying her warm body pressed against him.

Finally, he said "Ok. So tell me how we came to this beautiful moment?"

Maria recanted what had happened between Tony and his mother after the selfie had been sent to Vincent. She told Vincent how Tony, fearing the meeting with his father, had proposed Maria as a peace offering.

Vincent interrupted, "What a weasel he is. Offering up his wife to fix his problems. I would never try to force you to do something you didn't want to do."

"He was legitimately scared of his father and I saw an opportunity to be alone with you. So I made the deal. Offered to get his dad off for a night with my lover. I didn't think it would be difficult, Tony's mom claims he can't get it up. So I figured either he would just leave frustrated or I'd jerk him off quickly. Seemed worth it to have an uninterrupted night with you. Right?"

Tony frowned, "Let me guess, it didn't work out that way?"

Maria continued, telling Vincent an abridged version of the encounter. Vincent wanted to be angry but his dick twitched at the thought of his sexy sister and Big Tony getting it on.

"Sounds like you half enjoyed it."

"It was enjoyable, and it was worth it to be here with you now. I missed you. It's been so long since we have truly been alone. I feel so free and natural when I am with you."

Vincent squeezed her thigh, "Leave Tony. We can do this every day of our lives. We were meant to be together, I know you feel that."

Maria kissed him softly on the lips, "Together always. Yes, but I can't just discard my children's father. I still love him, but more as a friend. He has been such a disappointment in life. You saved me from the despair of that marriage and gave me true love and something to live for. I am yours forever, Vincent, but I don't think I can just shut him from my life."