Pleasing Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, I don't think you understand exactly how well off we are. The sales of my ownership stake have netted me over six hundred million in the bank and I will earn about fifty million a year after taxes from interest and royalties. We can do anything we want, live anywhere we want, be anything we want. We can have everything. Tutors, chefs, mansions, anything."

Maria was beyond stunned, she knew Vincent had done well but this was wealth beyond comprehension.

Maria stammered, "I had no idea. I always knew you were destined for greatness. God I love you so much but Vincent we need to consider the children and what we are. This type of relationship is still frowned upon by most people. We have created a nice circle of people around us with Tony's family and they can be trusted since their family is just as crazy as ours."

Vincent thought for a moment, "What you say has merit. The children need their father and there have been certain benefits to having them around. Ok, I agree we should include them in our lives but you and Mama come first. The three of us and your children stick together forever. We will use the rest as we see fit. Blood is first in everything."

They continued talking for the next hour, enjoying the sunset, the wine and each other's company when Maria asked where Mama was.

"I would guess she is in her room, reading."

Maria jumped up with a devilish grin, let's go get her. Let's have some fun.

Mama sat on her bed listening to Frank Sinatra belt out 'My Way' while she read a Mario Puzo novel. She wore a black satin low cut nightgown and nothing else. She knew Maria was coming over with Tony tonight. She would let them be and maybe go to Vincent's room later if she could stay up late enough. Mama heard a sound in the hall then jerked up from her reading when the door suddenly flew open and Maria ran into her room, jumping on the bed with a bounce.

Mama said, "What are you doing, Maria, you scared me half to death."

Maria hugged her mother, Vincent stood smiling in the doorway.

"Come on Mama, get up. Let's have a family night together. Just me, you, and Vin."

"Have you been drinking? Where's Tony?"

"Yes, and he is not here tonight. Come on, get up, let's get you some wine."

An hour later, the family sat at the dining table with the Trivial Pursuit board laid out in front of them. Vincent. had changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Maria had removed her jacket and was flaunting a skin tight white workout top with no bra, her nipples clearly visible through the material. Mama still wore her black satin nightgown and a big smile as she watched Vincent struggle to answer an entertainment question.

"Just give it up, Vincent, you don't know anything about Hollywood," Mama said.

Vincent looked at his beautiful mother and sister. The sexual tension was palpable. The wine was flowing and they were having a ball playing Trivial Pursuit. They had teamed up against him and he was losing somehow.

Finally he threw his hands up, "I don't know the answer. I give you up. You win. I am going to the bedroom."

Maria stood and followed Vincent up the steps alone as Mama looked at her two sexy children enviously.

Maria turned, "Mama, what are you doing? Let's go or we will start without you."

Mama jumped up, smiling, and rushed to follow her children up to the bedroom. The three of them fell on the bed together. They took turns kissing each other. Mama's hand was already pulling on Vincent's hardening cock. Maria moved between her mother's legs, spreading her mother's pussy lips with her hands, and flicked her tongue along her clit. Mama let out a satisfied moan. Vincent pulled his sweatpants off as Mama pulled on his rigid dick. He threw off his shirt and maneuvered into position at the head of the bed so Mama could suck him. Maria locked eyes with her mother, watching as Mama slowly jerked Vincent and licked his cock. Vincent pulled one of Mama's breasts free from the nightgown and pulled softly on her nipple. Maria slipped a finger inside her mother and continued licking her clit. Increasing the speed and intensity. Mama's breathing grew rapid, her face flushed, she pulled her son's cock from her mouth and let out a deep moan.

"Oh my goodness, I am cumming. My beautiful children. Oh my, oh, oh."

Vincent reached a hand out to Maria, pulling her up on the bed and kissing her deeply, tasting his mother on her tongue. They kissed for a full minute as Mama pulled on his dick with both hands.

Maria finally broke the kiss, "Fuck me now Vincent. I need that big cock inside me. Show Mama how much you love me."

Maria pushed off of Vincent then stood and peeled off her yoga pants. She left the top on as it left little to the imagination anyway and Vincent hadn't stopped staring at her tits all night.

Mama rolled on her side and watched intently as her daughter straddled her son and took his big cock inside of her. Maria gasped as she slid down his pole. Mama reached around, stroking the base of Vincent's cock and his balls as Maria found her rhythm on top. She rode him hard, Vincent fondling her tits through the thin material. Sweat began to bead on Maria's head from the effort. Mama had moved behind them, watching Vincent's massive cock enter Maria over and over. Maria changed positions to reverse cowgirl to give Mama a better view.

Mama held Vincent's cock upright, aiming it towards Maria's pussy, as she slid back down on his length. Vincent thrust up off the bed into his sister with wet slaps. Mama had never been with a woman but wanted to return the favor and give pleasure to Maria. She hesitantly licked Maria's pussy while Vincent slowed his thrusts so he could watch his mother. Mama looked deliciously sexy as one large breast still dangled free from her nightgown. Maria was close to climaxing, her mother's tongue put her over the edge.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, I'm cumming on that big fucken cock Vincent. Your tongue feels so good Mama. Fuck, fuck."

Maria moaned and moaned as her orgasm hit her in waves. She reluctantly got off of Vincent and lay next to him on the bed.

"Come on Vincent, give us your cum. Cum for me and Mama," Maria cooed.

Maria pulled on his cock and joined Mama in sucking and jerking him off. Vincent watched Mama and Maria pass his cock back and forth, making a show of sucking him, until he finally felt his orgasm stirring.

"I'm going to cum. My beautiful ladies, I love you both. Here it comes. I'm fucken cumming."

Mama pulled his cock toward her face allowing the first blast of cum to land on her nose and lips. Maria jerked him and aimed the rest of the blasts into her mouth, lips and face. Vincent groaned as he continued cumming. He looked down at his mother and sister covered liberally with his white cum, his softening dick gripped in both their hands. Maria blew him a kiss and then leaned over and kissed Mama full on the lips. His cum mixing with the kiss. It was a sight he would never forget.

Vincent hopped off the bed and said, "Stay there, I have something for you both."

Vincent went into his office as the girls wiped his cum from their faces. He returned seconds later holding two elegant silk covered boxes. He handed one to Maria and one to Mama saying, "I have been waiting for the perfect time to give you these."

He stood back in anticipation as his half naked sister and mother opened the jewelry boxes, revealing matching massive diamond necklaces. They both screamed in joy.

"Vincent, oh my, it's beautiful," Mama said.

"Is this real, it must have cost a fortune," Maria stammered.

Vincent grinned from ear to ear, "Over two million each, I hope you like it."

They both cried in joy and Vincent sat down on the bed and hugged them.

"Try them on now. I want to see my beautiful ladies dripping in diamonds."

They spent a good amount of time modeling their new jewelry, then they showered and spent the night cuddling in bed together talking about their future. They talked about where they wanted to visit, and where to buy vacation homes. Mama was speechless when she learned the true extent of Vincent's wealth. They made a family pact to always put the family first and keep a small but trusted circle.

Almost a week later, Big Tony was driving his car up the mountain again as the sun began to dip below the horizon. He had mixed feelings on seeing Maria again. He was excited to see her perfect face, her full lips, her big full tits, her ass, everything. At the same time, he wondered if his son had made it to his house yet. When he left, his wife was wearing nothing but thigh highs and putting on makeup in the bathroom mirror. She was prettying herself for another man, his own son. It was all so odd and had happened so fast. He blamed his wife. They had a good sex life, they would screw two or three times a month. He would fuck her missionary style until she came and then finish on her stomach. They had been doing this for well over twenty years and it always seemed to be enough, they were both happy, or so he thought.

That changed about a year ago when she suddenly wanted sex every day. At first he obliged, it was fun. After two weeks, it began to feel like a chore to him. One day he told her he was tired and couldn't get it up. It was a lie. The truth was he just didn't want to. Doing it every day became less 'special' in his mind. He needed a break. The next day she teased him, calling him a limp dick. Angry, he used that same excuse for the next week. She then started telling him to go get some Viagra or she would find pleasure a different way. He assumed she was just teasing but he was still angry over the name calling. He told her Viagra causes heart attacks and her pussy just wasn't worth dying for. Months went by, they occasionally had sex but she began talking about Maria's brother and maybe she should try and find out what he was packing in his shorts. Although this angered him, he wouldn't let her know that. He simply replied that she should do whatever makes her happy.

When she showed him a few half-naked selfies she had snapped in the bathroom, he thought it was just more of her games, so he went along and picked the one he thought looked best. He never believed she would actually send it. When she finally broke down and told him what happened with the selfie, his son confronting her, and the sex that followed; he felt hollow inside. When the hollowness subsided, he felt rage. He had been betrayed and cuckolded by his wife and son. He felt his pulse rising as he thought about it. Angry that he didn't kick his son's ass, excited at the thought of his wife getting pounded by a younger man.

His dalliance with Maria had been memorable, he couldn't stop thinking about her. When he had returned home that night, he told his wife they were even now. She yelled and screamed for a bit but then they fucked like they were twenty again. When he suggested another night of swapping with their son, his wife only paused for a moment before saying yes.

Maria looked at herself as she adjusted her white thigh highs in the full length mirror in her bedroom. The sheer skin tight white nightgown perfectly framed her curves and accentuated the black bra and underwear. She turned and said, "How do I look? Do you like this one, Kim?"

Kim appraised her shorter slightly curvier sister in law, cocked an eyebrow and said, "I'd fuck you."

Maria giggled and looked over the latest outfit Kim had tried on. It was a black strapless sheer bra, with black sheer panties, a sheer white long sleeve robe, along with black thigh highs. The sheer outfit clearly revealed her tits and a manicured tuft of hair between her legs. Maria nodded saying, "I like that one the best. You can have it if you want."

Kim tilted her head and asked Maria for the second time that evening, "Why did you really call me over here? Not complaining, you know I love trying on lingerie, but you seem nervous about something."

"Fine, you got me. I have a surprise for you. I am not sure how you will react but I think you will like it."

Kim smiled at that, "Ooh, I love surprises. What is it?"

Maria laughed, "I can't tell you if it is a surprise."

Kim frowned, "I don't know Maria. You do some crazy stuff. Is Tony hiding in the bathroom or something?"

Maria shook her head, "Oh come on, I would have just told you if your brother was here. He is out with your mother tonight."

"Oh, I spoke to Mom earlier, she didn't mention."

Maria grinned again, "I bet she didn't."

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Kim looked around as if to hide, "Who is at the door, Maria?"

Maria stepped close to Kim, resting her hands on her hips, then leaned up and gave her a quick kiss, "Don't you trust me?"

Kim rolled her eyes, "I guess but this seems fishy."

"Ok, just hide in the closet, it's dark in there, leave it cracked. If you don't like your surprise, just slip out when the time is right."

Kim's jaw dropped, "You want me to hide in the closet? What is this?"

Maria ushered her towards the closet, "No time. Just stand in there and you will see."

Kim stood in the closet, dreading but excited for whatever was about to happen. She heard muffled voices from downstairs, then footsteps getting closer. When her father walked into the room holding a drink she almost audibly gasped. Panicked, she tried to slip deeper into the darkness of the closet.

Maria grabbed her wine from the dresser, took a sip, and said, "I didn't think you'd be back so soon but once I told your son of your offer to swap anytime, he brings it up almost daily. Your wife must be great in bed."

Big Tony looked Maria up and down, "Glad to see you dressed up for me this time. I know we wouldn't be doing this again if you didn't want it."

Kim tried processing what was being said. Was her brother fucking mom? They swapped wives tonight? Maria fucked her dad before?

Big Tony downed his drink and undressed until he stood there in just his boxer briefs, "I've been looking forward to tearing that pussy up again. Get over here and use that pretty mouth."

Maria put her wine down and dropped to her knees in front of Kim's father. She pulled his boxer briefs off and gripped his hard cock. She pulled on his shaft and licked his bulbous head enticingly. Maria made sure she was positioned perfectly for Kim to see the full scene.

Kim watched on from the closet, thinking that her dad was a bear of a man. Solidly built and strong. Her first thought was that his cock was nice, it was bigger than her ex-husband's or her brother's, and his mushroom head was almost the size of Vincent's. She watched Maria make a show of pleasuring him with her mouth as her father pulled on Maria's hair. Kim watched silently, unable to rip her eyes off of what was happening.

Maria finally stood and moved over to the middle of the bed, she seductively said, "Come on over to the bed and fuck me like you would fuck Kim."

Big Tony wanted to fuck Maria hard and he would play her stupid game again if that's what it took, "Are we doing this again? Are you gonna ask me if I like Kim's tits again? Yeah, I like Kim's tits, I would love to see her tits, and her ass. Like I told you last time, I'd fuck my hot little daughter just like I am gonna fuck you now. Is that what you wanted to hear? Happy now? Spread those legs and let me see your pussy."

Kim listened to her father's words, saw his hard pulsing cock, and felt her face flush. He had worked so hard to try and give her the best life possible. She had spent her life trying to please her father. Did he want to fuck her? She could please him now, make him happy. Before she knew what she was doing she quietly slipped from the closet and stood in the bedroom, watching Maria pulling on her father's nice dick.

Big Tony noticed Maria gazing behind him and turned his head to see Kim standing there in see-through lingerie. He looked at the sheer outfit, seeing her beautiful breasts and dark nipples for the first time. He felt shame, lust, and confusion all at once. Was this some kind of setup? Was Maria trying to shame him? Why would his daughter be willingly standing in this bedroom, watching him fuck Maria's face?

Kim looked down, ashamed, and mustered a meek, "Hi Daddy."

Big Tony decided he wouldn't be cowed by the situation, his daughter was a grown woman, she could make her own decisions. He simply turned back to Maria and said over his shoulder, "Come on over and join the party, princess."

Kim walked timidly over to the bed, watching Maria suck her father again as Maria smiled at her then winked. Kim sat down softly at the head of the bed and self-consciously pulled her legs up to her chest, still ashamed at showing her father her almost bare breasts. Her dad looked over at her lustily, staring at the curve of her legs and ass. Kim followed his eyes then remembered her bottoms were sheer as well, her dad was staring at her pussy through the thin sheer material. This made her wet. Realizing the futility in trying to cover up, she uncrossed her arms and laid her legs flat on the bed, slightly apart, giving her father a full view of her body.

Maria broke the silence, "Fuck one of us Big Tony, here we are."

Big Tony didn't hesitate, he moved between Kim's legs and deftly slid her panties to the side of her pussy, then ran his thumb across her slit and clit, feeling her wetness. He positioned his cock at the entrance of his daughter's pussy, leaning on one elbow, his muscular chest pressing against his daughter's large breasts, their faces almost touching. He used his other hand to slide his big cock head up and down her pussy. Father and daughter watched intently as he slid his hard cock inside her tight pussy. He moaned in pleasure, Kim gasped.

Maria watched, enraptured, seeing her father-in-law enter his daughter for the first time. He pushed into her softly, slowly, at first. He was being much more gentle than he had been with Maria.

Big Tony worked his cock all the way inside his daughter, he moved slowly, fearing he would cum quickly. He pushed into her inch by inch, making love to his daughter for the first minute, concentrating on not cumming. As the moment passed and he felt more confident he wouldn't explode prematurely, he quickened his pace. He used his free hand to squeeze her tits through the sheer material. Maria was right, they were amazing. A little smaller than Maria's big D's but firmer with hard dark nipples. His daughter moaned beneath him, her eyes locking onto his.

He kissed her, softly at first, then she was pushing her tongue into his mouth as she came, throwing her hips into her father over and over. Her body shook, then she relaxed, breaking the kiss and looking down as his cock slid inside of her in long thrusts.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Kim said with a wild look in her eyes.

Big Tony grabbed one of her legs behind the knee pushing it back to her chest and railed into his daughter with his cock. He wouldn't let his little girl down, he would give her a fuck to remember. Maria slid closer to Kim, working her hand under Kim's back, unclasping her bra, pulling it off and tossing it to the side of the bed. Big Tony gripped his daughter's tits as they sprung free and bounced in rhythm with his thrusts. Kim moaned as her father drilled her, his body heaving and sweating above her.

Maria muttered, "You look so fucking hot together."

Her father continued to fuck her for the next few minutes, his cock felling wonderful and natural inside her, then Kim saw her father's expression change, and his breath quickened. Her father was going to cum.

Kim said, "Cum for me daddy," as she rubbed his muscular chest.

Her father pulled out of her pussy with a grunt, "Ahhh, I'm cumming baby, cumming now."

Kim leaned up on her elbows and watched her father shoot thick loads of cum from his dangling cock. The first stream splashing on her belly as she reached down, pulling on his length, the cum splashing on her belly and across her pussy. She continued pulling on his cock as he grunted and moaned until his balls were empty.