Pleasing Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony squeezed her tits in delight, relishing the sight of his cock in Mama's mouth.

Big Tony held Kim tight against his shoulder as she ground her hips up and down on his dick.

"I love you daddy," Kim moaned.

"I love you too, princess," he whispered in her ear.

"I want to watch too," she moaned as she tried to turn.

Big Tony picked Kim up off the couch, shifted to his left then laid back down sideways, his head just a couple of feet away from Maria's topless mother sucking his son. Kim took off her bra and continued riding him as he gripped her exposed breasts. As delighted as he was to be inside his daughter again, his mind was in sensory overload. Watching his wife eagerly taking almost a foot of thick cock doggy style as she moaned and begged for it was difficult to watch. He could tell from her accelerated breathing she was close to cumming. Seeing his beautiful innocent youngest daughter naked, shaking her pert tits at him while squeezing her own nipples elicited feelings of lust for her he had never felt before. Not to mention his son was next to him getting a blow job from Maria's lovely topless mother.

Big Tony watched Gianna arch her hips up high, moaning loudly, cumming all over Maria's face. Seconds later Big Tony heard his wife yell, "Oh fuck, im cumming, that big fucken dick, best...dick...ever. Fuck, i'm cumming, give me that big thick cock," as Vincent continued to plow into her from behind.

Maria stood, Gianna's pussy juices on her lips, whispered something in Vincent's ear which Big Tony couldn't hear, and grabbed Vincent's hand pulling him towards Gianna. Big Tony watched Vincent pull out of his wife and follow Maria to where Gianna now sat. Vincent sat down next to Big Tony's youngest daughter, his enormous cock still covered with his wife's juices. Maria motioned Gianna to stand, then guided her to sit on Vincent's dick, reverse cowgirl style.

Gianna felt Vincent's big hands on her hips, guiding her backwards into his lap and his waiting cock. She saw her brother and father staring at her lustily as they enjoyed their own partners. She could still hear her mother next to her muttering about how she'd never been fucked like that before. Gianna leaned back against Vincent's chest, his hands positioned firmly on her ass, guiding her wet pussy towards his giant erection. She was nervous yet excited to have that big dick inside her, her family watching her made her pussy drip. She felt the tip of his dick straining against her pussy, felt the head push inside her, feeling like she was breaking.

"It's too big, too big, I can't," she panted over and over.

Maria squeezed Gianna's nipples and said, "Yes you can, you look beautiful on his cock."

Big Tony watched his youngest daughter, facing him, completely naked, her back against Vincent's chest. The head of Vincent's enormous veiny cock was wedged in her pussy, spreading her wider than he thought was possible. She looked like she was in pain, he heard her say it was too big. Part of him wanted to get up and help his little girl but the other part of him wanted to see her take the full length of Vincent's cock.

Young Tony couldn't take it. Gianna arching her back and cumming on Maria. His mother noisily cumming on Vincent and Kim riding their dad, her breasts heaving, within arms reach. The last straw was watching Vincent's cock sliding into Gianna as she said it's too big over and over. It was just too much. He felt himself cumming. Mama pulled his cock out at the last second, cum spraying across her lips and chin. She then pulled on his shaft, guided his cock downwards, spraying his load all over her breasts. She smiled up at him and pulled his cock until his balls were empty.

"Now it's your turn," she cooed as she laid back, spread her legs, and motioned him to lick her pussy.

Big Tony heard his son moan and looked over his shoulder to see him cumming all over Mama's tits.

Kim saw her brother shooting his load all over Mama and felt her own orgasm hit, "I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming for you, daddy."

Big Tony watched Kim cum and spasm on top of him. He pulled her down and kissed her, she breathed heavily, her breasts pressing against his sweaty chest. They broke their kiss, both heads turning to watch Gianna. Vincent now had eight inches of his dick sliding into her and she was moaning in pleasure, not pain. Gianna changed positions, standing then facing Vincent, sliding his cock back into her pussy with a loud grunt. Big Tony looked over at his wife who was laying back against the couch, she had her legs splayed, and she was rubbing her pussy as she looked back at him with jealousy. Well, too late for that, he thought to himself. No coming back from this, he would fuck Kim whenever he wanted.

"Let's move over to that side," Big Tony whispered in Kim's ear.

Kim stood and pulled her dress off, kicking off her shoes as Big Tony got naked as well. Kim laid down on the couch, her head right next to Gianna's knee and touching Vincent's side. Big Tony pushed Kim's legs back, his big cock head sliding into Kim's wet pussy. He fucked her hard, making Kim moan loudly. Kim reached one hand up to fondle Gianna's tits while the other squeezed her father's nipple.

Gianna had been so focused on Vincent's cock she didn't notice her sister until she touched her breast. She looked over at her dad, he was sweating, his broad chest heaved as he slid his cock into Kim over and over. He smiled at her.

"Hi dad," Gianna mumbled.

"Hey, pumpkin."

Gianna didn't know what else to say, so she just said what was on her mind, "His cock feels so good, daddy. I got the whole thing inside me now. He's gonna make me cum."

"We want to see you cum, pumpkin. Don't we, Kim"

Kim said, "Yes, cum for us Gianna."

Gianna felt Vincent thrust up into her faster, driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. His dick touches every part of her, filling her like she never imagined. Her orgasm ripped through her, filling her with the sensation of heat throughout her body.

"I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, so big, it's so fucken big," Gianna cries out as Vincent continues to thrust into her until she collapses on him, breathing heavily.

Gianna feels Maria's hair on her face as she leans in and kisses Vincent.

Maria put her hand on Gianna's back and says, "Go fuck your father now. Can't you see he wants it? Kim, give Gianna a chance with Big Tony. Vincent is ready for you now."

Kim was reluctant to stop fucking her dad, but Maria was right, she could see her dad wanted Gianna bad right now, and she would never pass up a chance to fuck Vincent and his big dick.

She looked at her dad, his cock completely buried in her pussy, "Well, Dad?"

"It's up to you princess," he replied.

Gianna looked over, still impaled on Vincent's dick, "It's my turn with Dad, you had him all night."

Kathy harrumphed and Big Tony laughed. Kim and Gianna stood and switched places. Kim straddled Vincent, deftly sliding his big dick inside her as she kissed Maria. Big Tony watched Kim mount Vincent, obvious from their interaction it wasn't the first time she had fucked him. He then looked down at Gianna who had wriggled into the spot below where he knelt on the couch. Her legs were spread out before him, on either side of his own legs. He looked at her shaved pussy, her insanely tight abs, her perky tits, her beautiful eyes, and soft lips. She resembled a smaller, younger version of her mother.

Gianna spread her legs for her father thinking what a night this had turned out to be. First Maria going down on her and then riding Vincent and his insanely huge cock. Now she was naked with her legs spread for her father, he stared at her shaved pussy as he pushed his hard cock up against it. She propped up on her elbows, wanting to see his large bulbous head enter her for the first time. He pushed into her softly, filling her with his seven inch cock. Gianna threw her head back and moaned. She laid back as her father pinned one of her legs and fucked her in slow strokes, his hand softly caressing her tits.

They fucked like this for a minute, she could hear and feel Kim bouncing on Vincent's cock behind her head. She turned and saw her brother on his knees licking Vincent's mother's pussy, her large breasts heaving as she pulled on his hair. She knew her own mother was on the other side of Vincent, most likely touching herself, watching her family fucking. Gianna enjoyed her father's dick and his slow rhythm but right now she wanted her father to ravish her.

"You can fuck me harder, Dad, I won't break," she purred to her father.

Her father grinned and squeezed his daughter's tits roughly, pushing her leg back even further in a firm, almost painful grip. He reared back, the head of his cock almost completely out of her pussy, and slammed into her with a loud clap. Over and over he railed into her, fucking her roughly, the muscles in his arms and broad chest flexing as he buried himself inside her again and again. Gianna moaned loudly as her father fucked her.

She heard Vincent groan, "I'm going to cum."

Then Maria said, "Cum inside of her, she loves it."

Her father's cock and the thought of Vincent pumping her sister full of cum pushed Gianna over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck, you are making me cum, Dad, it feels so good inside me," Gianna moaned.

Big Tony watched his youngest daughter arch her back, grinding her hips into his as he hammered away at her pussy. He saw Vincent throw his head back as he erupted inside Kim. Kim continued riding Vincent's cock, her sweat covered breasts bouncing. Big Tony pumped Gianna one more time then pulled out with a massive grunt. Gianna immediately grabbed his hard cock and jerked his length as he shot streams of cum on her chest and stomach.

"So much cum, Daddy, keep cumming for me," Gianna moaned.

Mama felt herself nearing orgasm. She gripped Tony's hair as he expertly flicked his tongue across her clit then she came on his face as she watched Big Tony spray his own daughter with his cum.

The room was suddenly quiet except for the music playing through the house speakers. Donna Summer was belting out 'Dim All The Lights'. Kim still straddled Vincent, his now soft cock laying heavily down his leg. Gianna was slowly pulling on her fathers length, small drops of cum still dripped from his dick and onto her shaved pussy. Kathy was rubbing her own clit, staring at Vincent's now soft cock dreamily.

Maria tapped Vincent's shoulder, "Let's get you cleaned up. You better not be too worn out because I haven't had my fun yet."

Vincent stood and followed Maria as she headed towards the stairs out of the basement.

Maria turned, "See you guys later, enjoy the rest of the night, stay as long as you'd like. C'mon Mama, let's go."

Mama stood, not even bothering to pick up her dress, as she made a show of walking naked across the room, happily following her children up the stairs.