Pleasing Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria whispered lustily in Kim's ear, "God that was so fucken hot."

Big Tony looked down at his thoroughly fucked and disheveled daughter, his softening cock still held firmly in her little hand.

He felt somewhat awkward but said with an unwavering voice, "Thanks darling, I needed that today. Let's keep this between ourselves for now. I will have to find a good time to tell your mother."

Kim sat up quickly, her big tits bouncing, finally releasing her hold on her dad's cock, "What do you mean tell Mom?"

Her father began picking up his clothes and dressing, "I tell your mother everything, I can't keep secrets from her."

"But Dad, you can't. I'd be mortified."

Big Tony looked at his daughter's beautiful full tits as she sat hunched over, she was clearly stunned that he would tell her mother.

"Don't stress honey, it's not as big a deal as you think."

Maria chimed in, "Kim, don't worry about your mom, what do you think she is doing with my husband right now?"

Kim had almost forgotten what Maria had said to her father earlier. It all started making sense. She almost laughed thinking that she had to have the horniest family alive. She looked up at her father who was now fully clothed and fixing his shirt as he still ogled her bare breasts.

Maria hopped off the bed and said, "Thanks for stopping by, let's do it again sometime. You can show yourself out."

Big Tony smiled then waved, "See ya later, ladies, love you princess," as he walked out of the bedroom.

As the week passed, Maria couldn't help but smile everywhere she went. The reality of what her brother had told her was sinking in. The diamond necklace around her neck was a reminder that they could do anything, go anywhere, and her children would never want for anything. They would go to Ivy league schools, take private jets, live in mansions all over the world. Vincent was right, her family, her blood, is all that mattered. She would do anything for Vincent. Vincent could have done a myriad of things with his life and his massive fortune. He could be dating supermodels, rubbing elbows with the elite, and politicians would all want his favor. However, Vincent had come home to her and Mama and was dedicating his life to them, her heart was bursting with joy just thinking about it.

Eventually, Vincent would want children, maybe with Kim, and they would raise them together. Blood is all that mattered now. Tony and his family would be brought into their circle and enjoy the perks but they could be just as easily discarded. The secrets they all shared made them trustworthy. She had planned with Vincent and Mama to arrange a party with both families to lay out their plans for the future and give Tony's family a chance to join their circle permanently. Everything was falling into place, there was just one loose end she wasn't sure about. She would have to make a trip into town.

Two weeks later, Vincent relaxed on the large sectional sofa in his expansive basement gaming room as soft pop music played through the home audio system. The large open central portion of the basement had multiple couches, tables, and a fully stocked bar. Twelve televisions adorned the walls, a pool table, video games, virtual golf bay, and a two lane bowling alley surrounded the center portion of the basement. Off to the rear was a small movie theater with seating for ten people. A full spread of food was laid out across the table; lobster, caviar, shrimp, and various finger foods.

The chef and his crew had just left, as this was going to be a private family affair. Maria sat across from Vincent, decked out in a white skin tight dress, delicately nibbling on a small plate of food. Her hair was pulled back, held in a diamond brooch. Her diamond necklace glittered in the warm light around her sensuous neck. Mama had just joined them and was pouring herself a glass of red wine. She wore a matching diamond necklace and a slightly more subdued black cocktail dress.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. Vincent answered and returned with Big Tony and Kathy in tow. Big Tony wore slacks, a white collared shirt, and black dress shoes. Kathy wore a frilly tight white dress making her spray tan appear even darker. Her large breasts were almost bursting from the top, her straight blonde hair hung below her shoulder. They greeted Maria and Mama, both of their eyes lingering on Maria. Big Tony in lust; Kathy in jealousy. Tony arrived a minute later and awkwardly greeted his parents, this being the first time he had been in the same room with them since he started fucking his mother.

Kim finished dressing and looked in the mirror as she applied her red lipstick. She had mixed feelings about the party at the mansion. Maria had laid out her & Vincent's plan to formally bond their families together along with a roadmap for their future. It mostly sounded amazing. They would travel the world together, flying in private jets, staying in mansions, on yachts, visiting the most exotic and amazing places. The mountain compound would remain their home base. Maria told her it would serve as a reminder to everyone where they came from and how amazing their life had become.

Maria even offered to let Kim be Vincent's broker in all his real estate dealings, which would help her feel productive. The thought of helping Vincent select and close on multi-million dollar mansions was exciting. The only part that gave her pause was the sex. Sometimes she felt like a sexual animal, in total control of her life. Other times she felt like a whore and wondered how she had gotten to the point of fucking her brother and father. Maria constantly reminded her that she was better off fucking her family and people that loved her than falling into another relationship like she had with her ex-husband.

Kim took one last look at herself before leaving and decided she was excited. She was excited about seeing her dad again. Excited to have her brother stare at her body all night. Excited to possibly see Vincent's big cock again. She had picked out a black knee high, tight fitting dress with a slit on the side that would look more appropriate in Maria's closet than hers. It was low cut and showed a lot of cleavage. She had another pair of sheer panties on, knowing her father couldn't tear his eyes off her pussy last time. She sprayed on a bit of perfume and headed to the mansion.

Kim walked into the basement and was escorted by Maria over to the bar where Vincent was excitedly recounting potential travel plans. She nodded to her brother who was grinning like a madman at seeing her.

"Start with England, Ireland, Scotland, then over to France and Spain. Maybe take a break back home then back to Europe to visit Italy, Greece, Switzerland. Then on to Abu Dhabi, East Asia. The world is our oyster. Spend a few years seeing the world and then pick the best spots to spend time at every year."

"Sounds amazing," Kathy said as she nodded.

Vincent said, "Oh there's Kim. Since everyone is here, how about a quick tour of the game room and theater and then we celebrate."

Maria interceded, "Hold on Vincent, give me a few minutes."

Everyone looked confused but Maria just turned and headed up the stairs.

They stood in a group making small talk and drinking until Maria returned with Gianna trailing behind. Gianna looked sheepishly at her family gathered in the couched area of the massive entertainment focused basement. Gianna waved nervously to her family as she followed Maria over to the bar. Her father and mother looked shocked and began whispering to each other, her brother waved back excitedly, and Kim made a beeline to the bar with a concerned look on her face.

"What are you doing, Gianna?"

"Getting a drink, what's it look like," Gianna replied more confidently then she felt.

Maria handed Gianna a martini saying, "I'll give you girls a few minutes to chat, excuse me."

"Don't be coy with me, Gianna. I don't think you should be here. It's not what you think."

Gianna countered, "You want me to leave while you and everyone else galavant around the world in private jets, living like kings, and I stay in that dumpy town? I don't think so. Maria told me everything. I can make my own decisions."

Kim looked frustrated, "What did Maria tell you? I don't think you know everything. This party is more of a..."

Gianna interrupted, "Orgy?"

"No! Well I don't know, yeah, maybe. It's hard to explain. It's weird," Kim responded.

"If by weird you mean being at a sex party with Mom and Dad, then yeah, I agree. If it's so awful, why are you here?"

"It's complicated. I'm already too involved. What did Maria tell you?"

"She said a lot of things. Mainly that they will pay for me to get an online accounting degree at any school I want and I can work directly for Vincent or for his company when I am done. She said I get to travel to exotic places, beaches, mansions, yachts. She also told me I can leave anytime I want and do something else with my life if I choose."

Kim chewed on her lip, "If you are sure, I just want to make sure you understand what's involved."

Gianna just shrugged at her sister and walked over to the group. Kim followed.

"Hey Dad. Hey Mom, I love that dress," Gianna said cheerfully.

Vincent gave a quick speech welcoming everyone and then a quick tour of the expansive basement. Maria suggested that Gianna, Kathy, her, and Vincent play air hockey while Kim, Big Tony, Mama, and Tony bowl. Music played and drinks flowed.

A few drinks and over an hour later, Mama sat on a chair waiting for her turn to bowl. They had formed teams, Mama and Tony against Kim and her dad. Her son-in-law picked up his spare yelling, "yes", as he turned to high five Mama excitedly. Tony picked her up and spun her around, setting her down with a light tap on her ass. Mama had to admit, she was enjoying herself.

Mama recounted in her mind how Vincent had told her that Tony and his family were to be their companions, part of their entourage. He said that they would be used for company and sex but they would never be part of the family. Mama now knew that the bond she had with her children was unbreakable, they were rich beyond comprehension, and she was going to enjoy herself tonight. Her son-in-law was a good looking man and he clearly wanted her. She originally had her eyes on Big Tony but he had been making googly eyes at Kim all night.

She looked over at Big Tony. Kim was perched on his knee with her arm around his neck as Big Tony nonchalantly rubbed his daughters ass. She looked at his big meaty hands, remembering how her dead husband had hands like that. Working man hands. They would feel nice on her breasts, squeezing her ass, but that would have to wait for another night maybe? She looked across the room and saw Vincent, Gianna, and Kathy in various states of undress, laughingly walking from the air hockey table to the large sectional couches across from the bar.

She decided to forgo her turn in bowling and said, "I need a drink, Tony. How about you escort me to the bar?"

Tony followed Mama to the bar, mixed her a drink and they sat on the stools facing the couches. Gianna and her mother were stripped down to their underwear. Gianna was wearing a matching red silk bra and panties, she had a tight gymnast physique with B sized breasts. Her mother, by contrast was wearing white lacy bra and panties, her massive DD breast threatening to burst free at any minute.

Maria, still fully dressed, said to Gianna, "Time to pay up, couch dance time!"

Gianna strutted unabashedly over to Vincent, who was still fully clothed, seated on the couch. Gianna began to slowly gyrate her hips to the music between Tony's spread legs. She performed a pirouette then spun around and sat in his lap, her hands on his knees, grinding her tight ass against his cock. She looked up as her dad and Kim joined the group, sitting across from her on the sectionals.

Suddenly she felt self-conscious, she stood, "I paid my debt, hope you liked it" and sat back down next to Vincent.

Maria screeched, "That was like 10 seconds but ok. C'mon Kathy, your turn."

Kathy jumped up, her big breasts bouncing, straining against her bra. Now that everyone was watching her, including her husband, she wanted to put on a show. She straddled Vincent, pushing her tits into his face, shaking her shoulders back and forth, causing Vincent to laugh. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her thick ass as she ground her hips against his groin. She then stood and pulled Vincent to his feet as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled at the clasp to his slacks and pulled them down. Vincent kicked off his shoes and slacks then Kathy pulled his boxer briefs down. His semi-erect cock dangled in her face.

Kathy gasped, "Holy shit."

Gianna leaned forward to get a better look, her eyes wide in shock, "wow," she whispered.

Maria giggled at the girl's reactions from her seat on the couch, remembering her amazement the first time she saw her brother's cock. Kathy looked over at her husband, who was lying back on the couch with his arm around Kim, and grabbed Vincent's shaft, putting the mushroom head of his cock in her mouth. She sucked and pulled at his cock greedily until he was fully erect. Vincent took off his shirt and rubbed Kathy's tits as she sucked him. Kathy reached one hand behind her back and unclasped her bra, then used both hands to squeeze Vincent's cock between her soft tits.

Mama watched her son being pleasured by Kathy, glanced over at Tony who seemed mesmerized, slowly rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Tony, how about you give me a massage, my neck is tight."

Tony snapped out of his trance and stood behind Mama, pushing his erection against her back. He rubbed her shoulders, her neck, reaching down across her chest, massaging the tops of her breasts.

Big Tony felt a pit in his stomach watching his mostly naked wife of thirty years on her knees, sucking on the largest cock he had ever seen. Watching another man gripping his wifes tits as she gagged on such a big cock was surreal, he wasn't sure if he was going to throw up or cum in his pants.

Kim could see the distress in her fathers eyes and the bulge in his pants. She quickly unzipped him, pulled out his cock, and put his hard dick in her mouth. Kim sucked him noisily, eliciting a groan from her father. Kathy glanced over at her daughter sucking her husband then stood and knelt on the couch, her elbows resting on the back, she looked back at Vincent and said, "Fuck me with that big dick."

Big Tony looked across at his spray tanned wife kneeling on the couch, her blonde hair and big tits hanging freely. Her voluptuous ass was pointed towards Vincent as she begged to be fucked. He could see her pussy glistening in the dim light, already wet in anticipation. Time seemed to slow for Big Tony as he watched Vincent swipe his massive cock along his wife's slit twice, then he pushed half of his enormous length inside of her with a grunt. His wife let out a guttural moan. He watched Vincent thrust into his wife over and over, sliding an inch deeper with each thrust until his almost foot long cock was fully buried inside of her. Vincent continued slamming into her, his hips smacking loudly against her ass as the sound reverberated across the room. Big Tony felt himself close to cumming and quickly pulled his daughter's face off his cock and kissed her.

Gianna looked around the room in awe. Her mother was next to her being loudly fucked by Vincent, somehow taking the full length of his enormous cock. Her mother was moaning and muttering in half phrases of ecstasy that sounded like she was speaking in tongues. Across from her, on the opposite couch, she could see her fathers hard cock sticking out obscenely from his unbuttoned pants, still wet from Kim's blowjob. Kim laid across the couch, her dress hiked up about her waist revealing her large firm ass and her string underwear. Kim was in her father's arms, kissing him as her father's hand worked furiously between Kim's legs.

Gianna then looked over at her brother, standing behind Maria's mother at the bar. He was aggressively rubbing her tits and kissing on her neck. It was the most insane and erotic moment of her life.

Her pussy throbbed, it was all making her so horny. She was about to start touching herself when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Maria standing behind the couch. Maria bent down and kissed Gianna full on the lips, Gianna could taste margarita and lipstick as she returned the kiss, their tongues swirling. They continued kissing as Maria undid Gianna's bra and pulled on her hard rose colored nipples. Maria climbed over the couch, motioning Gianna to lay down as Maria crawled between her legs.

Gianna's head now rested just under her mother, in between her mother's big swinging tits and her mother's leg. If Gianna arched her head back she could see Vincent's seemingly endless length entering her mother's pussy again and again. She felt Maria pull off her underwear then she felt Maria sliding her tongue across her clit. Maria's hand was spreading her pussy lips, pushing her tongue deeper inside her. Gianna moaned and looked over to her father and sister. Kim was now straddling her father, her dress bunched around her waist, Kim gripped her father's cock, guiding it into her waiting pussy.

Gianna watched Kim ride their father, Kim's moans joining the sounds of pleasure coming from her mom. Gianna's father thrust up into his eldest daughter and pulled her close to his shoulder so he could continue watching. Gianna locked eyes with her father, saw him look up and down at her naked body in lust. Not knowing why, and realizing it was extremely naughty, Gianna pushed her tits together and rotated a bit to her side, giving her dad a better view. She made a show of cupping her tits, pulling on her own hard nipples. She smiled at her dad and saw his eyes go wide in response as he thrust faster into Kim.

Young Tony had taken his time seducing Mama. He kissed her neck, slowly massaged her shoulders then further down her chest, fearing that at any point Mama would make him stop. He was now rubbing her nipples through her dress, his tongue softly licking her ear, his eyes focused on Gianna's naked body and watching his wife eating Gianna's pussy. Mama reached behind and stroked his cock through his pants, taking that as a sign, he unzipped her dress, slowly at first, still fearing she would stop him.

Mama stood and let him unzip her fully, pulling her dress down and carefully stepping out of it in her heels. She stood in front of him wearing only her black bra, black panties, black heels and her diamond necklace. Tony thought she looked as bitchy and beautiful as ever. Tony couldn't believe it, he had thought of fucking Mama since the first time Maria had brought him over for dinner many many years ago. Her body was almost as perfect as Maria's.

Mama was extremely turned on watching all the sex in the room. Her son-in-law touching and caressing her had made her pussy wet. She helped him take her dress off then took Tony's hand and walked him over to the couch a few feet away from where Kim was riding Big Tony. She sat on the couch and helped Tony out of his pants. Pulling off his boxers, his shaved rock hard cock sprung free, dangling just inches from her mouth. She knew Tony had dreamt about fucking her for years, she had watched him steal glances at her when she bent over or he thought she wasn't looking. She remembered how quickly he had shot his load when he watched her touch herself in Vincent's bedroom.

Mama teased him a bit, ran her fingernails along his shaved belly down to his dick, then along his thighs. Finally she grabbed his shaft and sucked him. She heard Tony sigh in relief, felt him unclasp her bra, throwing it on the couch.