Pleasing My Wife

Story Info
A kinky BDSM evening.
1.1k words
4.26
15.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM story, if you're not into male submission this probably is not for you.

My wife and I need a very kinky life. I'm very submissive to her and find humiliation and submission very erotic. Which is a dichotomy considering the rest of my life I am the boss. I run several businesses and have no problem "throwing down" when required to get a deal done. But in my personal life, I worship my wife.

About 5 weeks ago my wife suggested I started wearing panties again. I've done this for a period of time the past and she said she wasn't into it. So naturally I was very cautious about going down this road again as she was quite upset the last time with it. Should sent me a link on Amazon for some that she liked so after thinking about it for quite a few days I decided to order some.

The thing with wearing panties, is throughout the day you feel them. So basically for the last few weeks I've been thinking about nothing but sex, they also remind me that I am her slave and it puts me in 'Subspace'. The challenge with being in 'Subspace' is mentally I cannot cum without her permission. Literally we can be having sex and I just can't cum until she says I'm allowed.

So I basically been in a state of wanting to jerk off, trying to jerk off but completely unable to cum.

One of the beautiful things about my wife is she likes to torture me, this can include putting me in a chastity cage immediately after her orgasm but before I'm allowed to cum. Or edging me while lying in bed together for an hour or two.

She will also torture me verbally with comments like "wow your dick doesn't get very hard anymore," 'now that you're getting older I wish I would get harder." Or I don't want you to fuck me it's not hard enough. This is a major turn on for me, it makes me want to prove to her that I can please her.

The other day we were in our bedroom, and I, as always was trying to initiate sex.

Michelle, my wife playfully annoyed, got up out of bed and went to our toy drawer, pulled out our realistic dildo that also had testicles on it. This thing is large, not huge but large. My wife proceeded to take the suction cup base of it and stick it to the wall. She then looked at me, slid hands into her panties and started to play with herself. And said "if you want to fuck me, I want to see these balls on your chin, pointing at the dildo stuck on the wall."

I immediately got up out of the bed, dropped to my knees in front of it and started to realize just how big it is. It had to be 9 or 10 inches long and a couple inches in diameter. I had no idea how I was going to get the balls on my chin without gagging. I wrapped my lips around it, and started pushing it towards the back of my throat. At that point Michelle pointed out that is not how you give a blow job, I was to make love to the cock run my tongue underneath the head, kiss the tip of it. Then I was to work it down my throat.

After about 10 minutes of working the cock deep down my throat, (lots of gagging happened with this) I finally was able to get my chin to hit the balls at the base of it. I was ecstatic!

Michelle just looked down at me, and said I was a very good cocksucker. Her praise made me feel warm and good inside. I stood up, eagerly wanting to fuck my beautiful wife. She instructed me to take the dildo off the wall, and put it into the pair of boxer briefs we have that hold a dildo. She's instructed me to put them on. So there I was standing, with my dick hard inside of a pair of boxer briefs, large dildo standing out in front of me covered in my slobber. She bent over the side of the bed and said you can fuck me now. As I entered her with a dildo, she let a moan, then asked me to fuck her hard the way she likes. I obliged by putting all my effort into fucking her with a dido. I could feel the precum dripping out of my cock into the boxers as I watch the dildo slide in and out of her wonderful pussy. Michelle usually doesn't say much during sex, but this time was different. She kept commenting on how much bigger this cock was than mine, how much harder it was than mine, how it filled her in a way I never could.

Just before her orgasm exploded on it she yelled "Oh my God you're so deep." You would think comments like these would be hurtful, but in truth they just turned me on and made me love her even more.

As she came down off of her orgasm, she said to me "now it's your turn." I quickly took off the boxers, ended her from behind as she bent over the bed. I was so horny and so excited. I slid into her very easily at this point, and literally two or three strokes in, she stood up look me square in the eyes and said "I can't even feel that." Another wave of humiliation mixed with adoration and love swept over me.

She picked up the boxers with a dildo still strapped into them. Handed them to me and said "Why don't you clean me off of this?" I immediately started deepthroating the dildo cleaning my wife's wonderful pussy juices off of it. I really put a lot of effort into it cuz I wanted her to see how well I could do it, and how well I listen to her commands.

Upon completing this task, she put my metal chasity cage back on as I hadn't worn it in a couple weeks. I put it on and handed her the key.

She then looked at me with a devious smile, and said "You must love sucking cock, you could have just taken the dildo and touched its balls to your chin and not even put it in your mouth, and and to clean it you could have just gone and washed it in the sink, I think 10 days in your cage will give you time to think about this."