Pleasure Craft Pt. 01

Story Info
A lust-filled, group sex sailboat journey.
1.7k words
4.02
8.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part 1 of an ongoing series. A couple is out on a sailing excursion, looking for adventure, and nature, but mostly sex. They will meet people along the way and bring them aboard for an unforgettable time. Group sex, swinging, bisexuals, masturbation, worshiping, and a whole lot more...welcome aboard*

It was early morning, before dawn, as Pleasure Craft sliced clearly and quietly through the calm waters of the marina. Dylan smiled to himself as he sat at the helm, confidently using deft hand movements to bring the ship out of the channel. It had been many years of planning and saving, followed by months of boat work, test sails, and provisioning. And it was finally here. Their dream journey finally coming true: setting off to see the world, and fuck as many people as possible along the way. Dylan felt an excited stir between his legs that he couldn't chock up to just the vibrations of the engine.

Mary was still below deck sleeping. Aside from the early hour, it had been a late night getting final preparations completed. Dylan was disappointed they were not able to christen their journey beginning with a good fuck, but he knew it was only a matter of time. Settling into the small swell rocking the boat as they entered open water, the couple could only dream of the adventures that lay ahead.

In near-perfect timing as they passed the last channel markers and hit the open sea, Mary emerged, climbing the steps up and out of the companionway. The soft orange morning glow illuminated her naked body, she had just gotten out of bed after all. She stopped halfway up, just her torso visible as she blinked away the sleep. Dylan smiled as he admired her full breasts "Good morning my princess, how did you sleep?"

"Good morning yourself" Mary replied shortly before disappearing. Always such a tease, Dylan thought smiling to himself. Mary resurfaced shortly with the sleep well and truly gone from her eyes now. Still starkly nude, she crossed to where Dylan was still sat at the helm. Taking Dylan by surprise, she pulled a cushion off the seat and placed it on the deck by his feet. Kneeling in front of him, she started to slide her hands up his legs. Dylan looked around nervously, before remembering where they were and the whole purpose of this journey. Meeting her eyes again, he took a deep breath seeing how much she wanted him.

Mary reached to his waistline and pulled down on his loose pants. His cock sprung free, standing a proud 7 inches tall, just in front of Mary's face and she let out a soft moan as she felt herself getting turned on. Dylan watched intently, loving how massive his cock looked compared to her face. She took him in her hands and sat up to kiss him. Her tongue darted familiarly around his, her fingers dancing in mirror image on the tip of his cock.

Leaning back, Mary looked down at his erection, and then back up, letting a drop of saliva fall out of her mouth. Catching it in her hand, she used it as lubricant to start jacking him off. Dylan moaned in response, already feeling an orgasm start to build. He damned her quietly in his head for knowing him so well, and made a mental note to make her pay for that later.

Slowing her hands, she sat back on her heels and lowered her mouth onto his cock. It was hard, sweet with pre-cum, and warm. The early morning chill was getting to her, she could feel her nipples were already hard the second she stepped outside. Taking his warmth further into her mouth, and she gently worked his balls with her hand, reaching down between her legs to feel just how turned on she was. Only able to enjoy her wet pussy for a moment before Dylan reached down and moved her hand back to his balls. "I'm going to take care of you next" He whispered seductively in her ear, before giving it a quick bite "There's no need for that right now." Mary let out a soft moan that was stifled by the cock that was now reaching the back of her throat. A pleasured chill ran down her spine, and she could only think that made her pussy even more wet.

Dylan laid back, breathing quickly and gripping the steering wheel and seat cushion next to him out of pure pleasure. Mary continued to bob up and down, now gripping his cock with one hand and moving it up and down with the motion of her head. Dylan began to moan louder, barely able to contain it anymore. He was about to cum. Grabbing her shoulder in their usual warning as he began to feel his semen burst, she shoved her head down as he exploded inside her mouth. "Ohhhh fucckkkkkk" he moaned. Mary only responded by pumping his penis to make sure she got all his cum in her mouth, before slowly pulling off, making a pop sound as she sucked off the end of his cock. Mary loved the taste of his cum, and ate it almost every chance she got. She swallowed some now, turned on by the hot sticky liquid flowing down her throat.

Leaning over Dylan, she whispered "Don't worry, I saved some for you" before attacking his mouth with her own again, his warm juices being shared back to him pumped life back into his softening cock. Mary finally pulled back, breathing hard "Fuck I love your cum." "So kind of you to share" Dylan responded playfully.

"And now it's your turn."

Lifting Mary, he turned so her back was to him before settling her ass on the seat right in front of him. Pulling her back to lounge between her legs, he started to run his hands all over her body. His fingertips brushing lightly across her skin was sending her nearly into a frenzy. She loved to be teased. Finally settling on her breasts, he took each gently in his hands, loving how they were just the right size to fill his large hands. He played with her nipples, the pinching, tugging, and twisting forcing all sorts of sounds and sharp breaths from the one between his legs.

"Please touch my pussy" begged Mary. Not needing any more convincing than that, Dylan left his left hand playing and ran his right fingers down between her legs. He slid his fingers around her slit, almost sliding in without any effort. Dylan deftly moaned as he felt how wet she was. Working his fingertips around he found her clit and began to lightly rub in large circles. Mary closed her eyes and settled back, loving the attention. She loved the familiarity of Dylan's hands on her, but the thought of so many strangers ahead that will play with her was even more exciting in this moment. She imagined all the hands that would soon be all over her, all the bodies she would get to touch. Dylan's hands snapped her out of the dream world as he pinched and twisted harder on her nipples, and began working in smaller circles focusing on her clit.

Mary could feel the orgasm wanting to burst free, but she held on, knowing it would be all the better and not able to stand this being over yet. Working faster, pressing harder, Dylan was trying to drive her to orgasm. He could feel her legs start to shake and slowly slid a finger inside her. A shuddered moan escaped from Mary "Im...so...close...don't...stop" was all she could get out between deep, sharp breaths. She could feel his cock hardening against her bare skin and reveled in how pleasuring her brought so much joy to Dylan and his dick. Mary could feel the orgasm starting and looked up to Dylan. Reaching around the back of his neck she pulled his face right in front of her own, "Look at me when you make me cummmmm" She ordered, finishing her sentence in a long moan.

He could feel her clit swelling even more and her pussy tightening around his finger. He smiled, knowing what was next. Mary started deep into his eyes "oh god oh god oh fuck Dylan!" She let out a cry as her pussy clamped down on his finger, pulsating in waves of pleasure he was sending through her clit. Her eyes were shut, but he still stared down at her, loving how much power and control he felt in these moments. Her orgasm fading, Mary opened her eyes and pulled Dylan in for a kiss. Their tongues intertwined as he slowly stopped rubbing her clit, and pulled his finger free from her grip. "You were kind enough to share, but your taste is all for me," he said as he took his finger and sucked her juices off. "Mmm you taste so fucking good," he said in a low voice, before deciding to give her a taste off his tongue.

"Mmm I love the taste of pussy" Mary replied, "God I love you so much." She settled into him once again, gazing out over the blue.

Dylan reached down to the storage below the bench and pulled out a blanket to cover them both. Laying wrapped up together, they recovered from their bout as they made their way out into the sea.

++++

"We should arrive in the next port by tomorrow at noon" a shirtless Dylan reported, poking his head into the cabin where Mary was cooking lunch in just an oversized t-shirt. Dylan had just finished raising the sails and setting the course. Mary looked up at him with a smile "That's not so bad. I can't wait to get there!" It was their first stop along the journey, and they were both excited to see what -and who- there was there was to explore.

Mary couldn't stop thinking of bringing more women aboard, and Dylan couldn't resist the thought of hooking up with other guys. They were both excited at the thought of bringing on another couple for a longer stint. They had both experimented in the past, but this was a whole new step in bringing strangers into their sex lives. There was not much of a limit of who they would bring aboard to fuck, and they both agreed that nothing was off the table.

_____________________________________________________________

The first stop on their journey would prove to be very satisfying indeed. Stay tuned for pt 2!