Pleasure Craft Pt. 02

Story Info
A lust-filled, group sex sailboat journey.
1.5k words
4.29
6.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part 2 of an ongoing series. A couple is out on a sailing excursion, looking for adventure, and nature, but mostly sex. They will meet people along the way and bring them aboard for an unforgettable time. Group sex, swinging, bisexuals, masturbation, worshiping, and a whole lot more...welcome aboard*

It was the evening of their first day on the water. It had been excellent sailing conditions as they worked their way south along the coast. Multiple inlets, bays, marinas and towns littered the coast to their east. Mary and Jack were about half way through their first passage onto the next marina: Boulder Head Bay. Mary and Dylan sat on the deck, just forward of the mast in two of their bean-bag style lounge chairs, sipping drinks. Headed dead downwind, the boat was stable and flat. The sails were full and they were slicing through a thankfully calm sea.

"I can take first watch tonight." offered Dylan as he took a swig of his wine.

"Very kind of you." thanked Mary as she downed more of her glass.

"I can't wait to get in and meet some people. Do you think it's too soon to bring people aboard?"

"Not at all Dyl." replied Mary. "After all, we are here to meet new people...and try new things." The thought of that made them both stir in their seats and each felt a fleeting moment of excitement. Dylan inquired

"And what new things might you want to try?" Turning to look at Mary, "Tell me about them." he commanded as he dropped one hand to his lap, feeling the weight of his hand on his penis. Mary knew where he was headed with this, and she swung one leg over to face Dylan to widen her legs a bit.

"I want to watch you fuck another woman," Mary said slowly. "I want to see what you look like when you fuck." Dylan let out a content sigh, letting his head fall back and feeling his cock raising up against his fingers. Mary kept going "I want to suck a cock with you. I want to eat pussy with you. I want a woman to use a strap-on and fuck my ass while you are deep in my pussy." Dylan was swelling, blood rushing to his dick. He wanted so badly to reach inside and touch himself. He resorted to lightly stroking outside his shorts, after all the fabric that separated the two parts of him was very thin.

"But I can't be the only one with desires. Tell me what you want." Mary wouldn't let Dylan get away with anything this time. In tandem with her request, Mary easily slid out of the top she had on and as Dylan began to share his fantasies, she began rubbing her breasts.

"I want a cock in my mouth. I want to watch you fuck another woman. I want us to watch each other have sex with other people. I want to get fucked in my ass while you blow me," talking about his own desires turned Dylan on so much he had to choice but to pull out his cock and start stroking it. "I want to command a group of people to worship you." That last comment really got Mary going. She pulled her shorts to her ankles, and spread her legs wide again. The couple sat facing each other, touching themselves at the thought of all their desires. Dylan stroked his 7 inch cock slowly, from the very tip all the way to the base, surrounded in dirty blonde pubes. Mary sat, touching herself, playing with her slit, teasing her own entrance as her fingers danced around her pussy, slowly working in smaller strokes on her clit.

"I want to be tied up," She said, softly moaning all the while. "I want to be..the...complete center...of attention," heavily breathing, "I want to be at the mercy...of everyone aboard...and do...whatever...anyone...wants." Her clit was swelling even more, her pussy getting wetter. The thought of submitting to multiple people at once had always excited her, and her dream was about to come true. She wanted to cum in celebration, but equally wanted to hear what Dylan fantasized about.

"I want you to be my master. I want to be nothing but a toy for you," his hands moving more quickly now, having ditched the wine glass in favor of cupping his own balls. "I want to be in a line of people cumming in you. I want nothing more than fulfilling all of your deepest desires, no matter how impossible or wrong it may seem."

The couple sat, moaning, making eye contact and throwing their heads back in their own pleasure. Dylan's hand was moving faster and faster up and down his bulging shaft. His balls felt heavy and loose in his hand. Mary's pussy was loving the attention only she knew how to provide, her tits glad not to be left out.

After some time, they were both close to coming, and they each knew it from the sounds they were emitting. Mary stood and crossed to Dylan, wanting him inside. She straddled him, taking his cock into her pussy almost as easily as she sat on his lap. Dylan started kissing Mary, bringing one hand between her legs to play with her clit. He could tell how wet she was from how easy she took him, but nothing ever prepared him for the feeling of Mary's dripping, succulent pussy.

After slowly lowering herself onto him to prepare her pussy, she began to bounce on his dick with increasing speed. Dylan filling her insides was so familiar, and yet still so exciting even after all this time. Mary pulled back from Dylan's mouth, then sat up straight pulling Dylan's face into her chest. Her hard nipples were begging for some attention and they found Dylan's mouth. His tongue was quick to respond, flicking and circling. Mary glanced down at her man, her pleasure provider, her little slut eagerly sucking at her tits "Oh FUCK yes Dyl!" she screamed. "I will never stop fucking youuuuu."

Dylan's free hand had been around her backside, playing and slapping her ass cheeks. He now lifted her up, supporting her in the air.

"Now its my turn to fuck you," he said through deep breaths. He began to thrust up into her, deeply and purposefully. As his hips picked up speed, he took his right hand and slowly slid it up Mary's soft body, pausing for a quick twist of her nipple before finding her throat. The sounds of his lap slapping Mary's ass accompanied the tightening choke around her throat. Her face twisted with passion, pleasure and excitement, slowly turning red as his hand enveloped her neck.

It was becoming almost too much to handle. His large hands both supporting her weight and choking her, his lustful eyes admiring her slender form, his muscular thighs slapping her ass, and his thick, greedy cock relentlessly pounding her pussy. Mary wanted - no, needed- to cum. She took Dylan's hand off her throat, gasping as air filled her lungs properly again, and placed it on her pussy. "Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum." She repeated over and over until her own hand squeezing her throat made it impossible to speak.

She felt his trusts slow slightly as he found her clit and began to rub. My fucking god he knows me so well, she thought. The orgasm swelled inside her, rising to the surface faster than ever before. "Mhm...mhmm..mhmm," she moaned in a high pitched breath. She released her hands from her throat, the oxygen surging into her body and tipping her over the edge. She grabbed Dyaln's shoulders to steady herself, and their eyes met as she began to cum. A deep, quiet "Fuuuuucckkkkkkkkk," was all he could get out before his face twisted with overwhelming pleasure. One more thrust and she felt him explode inside of her. Almost immediately, his massive load started dripping from her pussy and down her legs. In tandem, her pussy clamped down in waves. Legs shaking, breath unsteady, she let the orgasm take her, rushing through her body to tingle her fingers and toes. Both feeling the end of their simultaneous orgasm, Dylan let her fall onto his still hard cock, pulling her close and kissing her.

"Jesus Christ Dyl. You get me so fucking good each time, I don't know if I want to share you...then again it seems selfish to." Mary sat, straddling him, slowly playing with his hair, planting a kiss as she finished her sentence.

"You're one to talk with a pussy like that." Dylan challenged. "But...my God I can't wait to see how many people you entrance."

++++

The next morning they were nearing their first stop. "I've decided who it's going to be," Mary said proudly as Dylan joined her on deck.

"Who what is going to be?"

"Our first friends. I want you to find us a couple, and I am going to find myself another woman."

"Deal." Dylan responded, offering his hand.

"Done." Mary replied, reaching out to shake it.

_____________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for pt 3 to see if Mary and Dylan can hold up their ends of the deal!