All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 17'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
touchetoucheabout 18 years ago
bittersweet

Julia, this was an incredible ending to an equally incredible story. As happy as I was to finally read this last chapter, (which btw was well, well worth the wait) I am also sad to see it end. I eagerly await anything thing more you write. You have such an amazing talent for putting to words some of my deepest fantasies, fantasies that honestly I didn't really understand until I began reading Pleasure in Control. It was wonderful to read this story and know that someone else shares them. Thank you soooo much! hugs xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

What a story you have written and I wish that I was 1/2 the writter you are. You have a very vivid imagination and you have done wonders with this story. I do not see why you have not had more comments on your stories because it kept be wanting and waiting for more from you. Linda finally got what she wanted and I am glad. It was a shock about her line of lingerie, that it was not made in Italy, but in the UK.

I am new to erotic writing and I thought I knew it all until I had an editor proff it for me and she could not finish the stroy because it was so bad. I wish I could sit and pick your mind and get some ideas, but I will settle for my simple thoughts at this time. I hope that someday I am good enough of a writer to stand in your shade. For right now, I will just have to read you stories and try to get my imignative thoughts together.

Chiefton...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Queen Julia rules

My Queen your writing is rivaled only by your heart.

Sabrina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo! You have a wonderful imagination and a taste for truly erotic writings. Maybe you could include an even darker dimention and include a bit of anal play between julia and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent

i loved reading through all of your chapters, and it was really nice to come across an author with actual talent, rather than a run of the mill smut writer (and you can spell!) Thanks for the story :) i was a bit disappointed, though, that the 'love' for Kirsten was never mentioned again, and Julia discarded her (seemingly) for Linda. Still, brilliant job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
happy but sad

was the best story i had every read, every night before bed. But sad to see it end.

csgergocsgergoover 16 years ago
All bow to the Queen of Control!

I am overjoyed to have finally found the last two chapters of this outstanding story. I hope there will be a sequel eventually. Please, pretty please...

Aramis20Aramis20over 16 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit

I've just read this all the way through pretty much in one sitting. Loved it soooooooo much. Thank you so much. This and a couple of other stories I've read on the site have inspired me to start writing my own stories. So thank you.

And would you ever consider writing a sequel? Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just wonderful, sexy writing

Tantalizing and astonishingly sexy writing. If every person in the world learned to make love in the way you write your chapters...the world would be a happy place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Intoxicating

I have read your entire story and I am intoxicated by it. I love the story itself but also the special attention you paid to the detail. I love the ending but I am curious as to what happened with julia and kristen? It seemed they were really hitting it off. But it was very sexy and arousing. I found myself picturing all the women you mentioned and wanting to be a fly on the wall for all those encounters. So you may consider a sequel but if not just keep writing. You may email me at emilym30741@hotmail.com if you wish.

-Emily-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

This story was an absolute thrill, I loved it. It took me four days to read it from chapter one until seventeen. The build up, the tease of the whole thing, was incredibly well done. I must admit that it was Kirsten that kept me intrigued the whole way through and from an entirely fannish point of view I am a little disappointed that the entire story ended with Linda.

Your writing was superb, however I found it mildly disconcerting to see flowery language (mound of venus, temple of worship) alongside vulgarities (cunt and pussy). I personally prefer the vulgarities. I think both styles of language well fit the story so perhaps it is just a bit of nitpicking.

It was an excellent read, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Let me just say what none of the other comments have said, "You have made me wet and horny for two days straight!!!" I read the first chapter a few months ago and thought I just can't get into this right now...too many responsibilities. I gave in yesterday and began reading from Chapter 1 again and just finished tonight. I need and want more...I have read many of the other "erotic" writings and you by far are the most talented story teller. You bring out all the emotions the characters would truly have as well as burn those feelings into the reader. In my happy endings mind, I had hoped for Julia & Kristin to end up together, but to end up as Linda's Master was really so much more fulfilling. ;-) Please keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! That was a long but great story. I do wish that she ended up with Kirsten though. The connection they had seemed greater and more passionate than the one with Linda, and I always greatly enjoyed reading their scenes together. But it was nice that she more-or-less settled down.

amagoddessamagoddessover 12 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

I wanted to wait until I had read all 17 chapters before commenting on the story, and I have to say I was not at all disappointed in this story. I absolutely loved this story. Wish something like that would happen to me. I have been soaked for days reading this and have cum many times imagining being in some of those rooms. This was truly one of the best novels I've read on Lit., and look forward to reading more of your stories. I hope this was something you truly got to experience, as it is one of the sexiest things that could possibly happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kirsten!!!

I agree can you not add additional chapters where she strengthens here relationship with the lovely Kirsten! I really enjoyed the chemistry they shared the most. I hate to admit this, but I skimmed through some of the stories in the hopes I would get to their interactions that much sooner. I loved the lockets that she had made... So effective! Wow. Thanks for the read though... It was a pleasure getting to know you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I read this whole story in go. I just couldn't stop reading. It's very addictive. I'll be reading it again because it is truly a masterpiece. I'm kind of bummed that she didn't get with Kirsten though. I really wanted to know where those two were heading. Please make a sequel. I can't get enough of this!

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

Wow, Julie! Either you write from experience or you have the most incredible, wonderful imagination ever. But you should rename it - 'Pleasure Totally Out of Control' would be far more appropriate. lol! I love it, Julie, what a wonderful story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

I have, like so many others, read through this from beginning to end and what a brilliant story. Some terrific descritions of wild, passionate sex - is this from experience or just fantasy? Loved the chapter on bringing Linda off without touching - magic!! Anymore in the pipeline? PLEASE, Please, please.

McRay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work!!!!

Loved the entire story...

I was left hanging with any future developments with Kristin...

PLEASE do MORE!!!!

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 10 years ago
Brilliant Book

This is a really well written story that was far better than many I have paid to read on Amazon. I really enjoyed getting to know the various characters as well as the actual story. There are one or two typing errors in the later chapters, but they don't detract from the book. I think you should have it proof-read and publish it on Amazon or similar site.

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago

I'm still only on chapter 13, but wanted to pass along a lingerie note. I just saw a charming all-in-one with a separate thong panel, detachable like in Julia's first session with Linda. The photo is here: http://desirablelingerie.tumblr.com/post/67674552640 (URLs on Tumblr don't always work after a few weeks, so check it out soon).

Thanks again, Julia! It is a mind-blowingly great story!

Kisses, Justine

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
Finale!

Oooh, I'm just sooooo turned on, Julie! I'm not thinking too clearly, though -- my panties are wet, my breasts alive in a tight bra, my thighs quivering! Hard to write in this condition.

Being who I am, I identified with Linda completely -- giving myself up to serving you, pleasing you, and yet -- at a loss, wanting to pleasure you in ways you haven't written about in this story. Wanting to show you complete and abject surrender, in my own ways -- though admitting that you did portray Linda's own erotic capitulation with remarkable vividness.

Not a complaint, not in the least -- but I loved "being Linda" a teensie bit more in their first encounter, when Julia was unsure of herself, figuring out what would please "the boss" -- all too aware she could be fired if she hadn't read Linda so brilliantly. But BOTH episodes were well beyond arousing and satisfying -- and I eagerly await reading your other stories here.

How can I serve you, mistress??

Kisses, J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

I read your entire "pleasure in control" series over the course of a week, during which I didn't orgasm once. I promised myself that when I read the last word of the last chapter that I could come... and when I did I blacked out for.. oh gosh I don't know how long, and now I felt compelled to (now that I can move again) write you a letter Thanking you for by far the best orgasm I ever have had, or ever imagine having. Your stories have such a strong effect on me...

Forever Grateful, -Anonymous Admirer

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonalmost 8 years ago
Simply "wow"!

The build to the end through ALL the chapters was exquisite and very erotic. The characterisation of Julia's journey well crafted and expressed beautifully.

Thank you

Affectionately

Corinne x

julie_juliajulie_juliaalmost 8 years ago
Thank you Corrine

CorrinePapillon if you see this please contact me through my Literotica profile

debycha1968debycha1968almost 6 years ago
So sad to see it end.

I loved every chapter. Sad to see it end. I would love to hear what happens to Kristen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn what a great journey. Well done. Bit more work on proof reading though. But an excellent read nonetheless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
243 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES