Pleasure Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, my stud lover, one last opportunity to make a baby in me, so make it good."

I did. I penetrated her fully then arched my back and played with her engorged nipples and tits while I held her hips still with my weight. I was deep inside her, my pubic bone grinding her clit. She was panting as I squeezed her nipples and kissed her lips, then she came hard, her violent movements almost dislodging me. We both relaxed for a few minutes, then she cupped my ass cheeks and pulled me into her harder.

"Fill me, honey," she ordered.

I began moving back and forth, each stroke increasing my arousal, pulling nearly completely out before thumping back inside, deliberately pressing myself hard against her clit, causing her to emit a grunt with each massive thrust. I felt myself approaching my release, my overloaded brain wondering how many times I'd already spurted inside her today. I continued to thrust, her hands pulling me into her harder and faster. Our breathing became shallower and more ragged; I couldn't hold on any longer so I let myself go, fucking faster, harder, intent on filling her with gallons of cum and then I felt her tense, a scream split the air as she pulled me into her, her cunt muscles spasming around my cock causing me to cum uncontrollably. I felt spurt after spurt of hot, baby-making sperm shoot into the depths of her cunt, then it was over and we relaxed together, breathing slowing gradually, the pulsating of our organs slowing to a stop as I felt myself softening.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but when we eventually came to our senses it was because Tina let out a scream as she came again on Colin's cock. I saw she was bent over the back of the sofa, Colin fucking her from behind as she writhed in ecstasy in yet another orgasm. We slewed around on the bed and I patted the vacant side, enabling Colin and Tina to join us. After a few kisses and cuddles, we dropped off to sleep, exhausted from the day's activities.

We stood, arms around each other, as we watched the helicopter lift off and head towards the mainland. As it merged into the horizon haze, we kissed and hugged each other.

"Well, that was an interesting adventure," said Tina, "I wonder what's next."

"I guess we'll find out soon," I replied, seeing Betsy heading in our direction as we entered the lounge.