Pleasure Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was over. She collapsed onto me, lying still, her panting matching mine as we both came down from our massive orgasms. I felt someone kissing my lips and opened my eyes enough to see Tina kissing me, then her lips were replaced by Imogen's and we embraced, my cock slowly shrinking inside her as we slowly returned to normal.

The next thing I remember was awakening and feeling the bed moving rhythmically. I needed to pee, but checked what was happening first. Imogen was on her back with Keith on top of her, fucking into her for all he was worth as he held her hands tightly above her head. It was obvious that she was enjoying this as she was writhing, rolling her head and moaning softly. As I fought off the need to pee, I watched her slowly approach and then reach her orgasm, signalled by her usual scream, then Keith thrust into her deeply and filled her with another load of sperm.

Once I returned, they were still lying together, cuddling, smiling.

"We've made a decision," she said as I climbed back into bed, "We're going home together. It was just so fortuitous that you and Tina had us as clients, and that we seem to be made for each other. Thank you both."

I stretched over and kissed her while Tina kissed Keith.

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order," said Tina. "It's been a pleasure helping you this week and watching your love for each other grow. What a way to start a relationship."

"Jeff, I need to thank you so very, very much, darling," said Imogen, holding my hands and looking deeply into my eyes, "When I came here, I was a virgin. Just look at how far I've come in a week. Thank you. I don't have words enough to let you know just how much you've done for me in this week."

"No problem at all," I replied, "It was an absolute pleasure and we both, Tina and I, hope you enjoy your new life, especially together with Keith. It would seem that a few stars aligned for you this week and I'm so pleased; you definitely deserve all the pleasure you can have in your life."

We kissed again, then we showered together, having last cuddles before Imogen and Keith packed their bags and we went to the dining room for breakfast. After breakfast, we said fond farewells, exchanged contact details, and Keith and Imogen flew back to the mainland and their real lives.

"I do hope we meet them again," Tina said as we walked back to the admin area.

"I do too. Surely they must contact us again after all the fun and love we've shared this week," I replied hopefully. "Anyway, I wonder what's planned for next week."

"I heard from someone, forget who, that this week is a bit different. It's also our fourth week so it's the last week we have here before we head back to real life and prepare for more study. Hopefully we'll have accumulated enough from our pay and tips to rent a reasonable place for the coming year rather than have to cram into overcrowded apartments with lack of privacy. Don't know how I'd cope without being able to run around naked and make love when and wherever we wanted."

"Ah, well, hopefully we'll be able to return here next summer," I replied as we entered the meeting room. "Let's see what they have lined up for us this time."