Pleasure Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied another twenty strokes over the next little while, several of them striking her clit and causing a similar reaction to the first time. Then she simply shook her head at the end.

"No more, sweetie. It was lovely, but no more please."

I spent a while removing rubber bands, needles and releasing her. After examining her pussy in a mirror and deciding that it was still serviceable, she embraced me and we kissed passionately and deeply. We cleaned up the area

"Time for bed, darling. I need to be fucked hard," she informed me. "Come and spend the night in my room where we won't be disturbed."

Angel took my hand and pulled me towards the exit to the staff quarters. We climbed a flight of stairs and then she used a keypad to open a door and we stepped into her very comfortable room. I was perplexed.

"Are you staff?" I asked.

She looked at the floor, as though embarrassed by a confession she had to make. Then looked me in the eye again.

"Sorry, darling, I thought you may have guessed. Yes, I'm staff; I'm Betsy's daughter. I've been working here in full capacity since I turned 18 last year. Betsy actually suggested I find you tonight, said you were very highly recommended by all your clients so thought I'd have a great night with you. I'm sorry, I thought she'd told you. You can leave now if you wish."

"Leave? You? Now? Why would anyone want to do that after what we've just experienced together?" I stepped towards her and embraced her, kissing her passionately as my cock tried to harden still more between her thighs, pressing against her recently beaten pussy. "Does Betsy know about your taste in bdsm, that you're a full-on pain slut?"

"Yes, she knows, that's why she thought we'd be good together."

"Well, let's find out just how good we are," I replied, walking with her to the bed as I held her and then collapsing us both onto the bed as we kept our tight embrace.

We kissed for several minutes until my hard erection needed some relief. I rolled Angel onto her back and knelt on the bed between her wide-spread thighs. Her pussy looked quite red and a little swollen after its earlier encounter, but her lips were parted exposing both her red and swollen clit and her wet, inviting entrance. I leant forward and positioned myself at her opening, then slowly thrust inside, feeling the incredible sensations of my cock sliding effortlessly inside her well-lubricated love tunnel. I maintained an even pressure until I was fully inside, my pubic bone pressing gently against her clit, aware that this was undoubtedly a very tender area. I lay forward lightly onto her body, taking most of my weight on knees and elbows, then caressed her breasts gently, avoiding any squeezing of these areas from which I had so recently extracted several needles. I looked into her eyes and we kissed lovingly.

"That Ok?" I asked.

"Darling, that is light years better than just Ok. It's absolutely beautiful. Now fuck me, but do it gently and if you cum too soon I'll be very disappointed."

Cum too soon, I thought; hardly likely with the number of time's I'd cum recently. I figured it was only the Viagra that was even allowing me to have an erection. However, I noticed that I was sensitive again so the effect of the cream must have worn off. I began moving back and forth inside her, careful of her extra-sensitive clit and my extra-sensitive balls. We spent a long time gently making love together until she became more demanding.

"Honey, I wanna cum, now. Fuck me harder, please my lover. Don't be concerned if you cause me pain; remember, I'm a pain slut, I love pain. But I need to cum now."

I stopped all movements and grinned down at her. "I think I might just tease you for a while yet, what do you think of that?"

"Nooooo, I need to cum so badly. Fuck me, darling."

She began writhing beneath me, moving her hips to create the desired friction and sensations. I lay on her more heavily and her movements stopped. Then slowly I began moving as I had before, slowly, pushing all the way inside, holding for a few seconds, then withdrawing until just the tip of my cock was inside, holding there, then pushing back inside slowly. I found the pace incredibly frustrating; she must have found it even more so. Each time she tried to move to speed it up, I would stop, holding perfectly still as I counted to ten in my head, then resumed the slow movements once again.

"Mmmmm, please darling, I need to cum now, right now, I'm begging you, please fuck me hard and make me cum now, or at least let me drive."

I pushed deep inside her and stopped. "You wanna drive, Ok, you drive."

She wrapped her legs around my waist and used her arms to try to roll us over. I easily countered that move and remained grinning down at her as she began beating my back with her fists. I looked around the room and noticed a few toys on the dresser; two dildos, a vibrator by the look of it, some clamps and an interesting looking electrical device with a couple of leads.

"What's the electrical thing over there?" I asked.

She glanced over her shoulder, then blushed slightly. "It's a TENS unit," she replied, "I enjoy electrical play when I'm alone."

"Can you cum with it?"

"Yes, darling, I sometimes leave it on till I cum but usually just use it as a starter."

I withdrew quickly, causing her to moan, then picked up the unit and asked her for further instructions.

"I attach the self-adhesive pads to my body. I usually place one just above my lips and the other on my hand and tease myself with my finger," she told me. "But you can do it how you want."

I set it up as she suggested and turned it to the lowest setting, then placed my finger at her entrance. She gave a slight jump and I felt a tingling in my finger. I turned it up a little and felt the tingling increase and saw her respond, humping her hips upwards as she tried to get more of my finger inside her. I removed the pad from my hand, gently dried her clit, then smoothed the pad onto her clit. I turned the machine back on and as I increased the power, she gave a slight scream as her body jolted from the sensations. I wound it back one step and continued to finger her entrance as she writhed with the sensations, especially when I increased the power a little more. I then removed it from above her clit and stuck it to my perineum, behind my balls, then pressed my cock against her entrance. I immediately felt the pulsing through my cock and from her response, she felt it through her clit. I entered her fully, feeling the changing sensations as the electricity pulsed regularly through my cock and into her very wet pussy, then left her body through her very sensitive clit.

Angel could no longer remain still. She was writhing with pleasure as the tingling jolts caused her body to tense and relax. My cock also was feeling the sensations and I felt it wouldn't take much of this for me to cum. However, Angel was far closer than I was and after only a minute or so her body went rigid, she gripped the sheets each side of her and screamed as her orgasm hit her. I stayed in the saddle, my cock buried in her pulsating pussy, causing the electrical stimulation to continue as her body shook and trembled. After what I guessed was a minute, I pulled out and removed all contact between us, allowing her to slowly recover.

"Whew, that was amazing," she said with a huge grin on her face, "Can we do that again? But this time I want you to fill me with your hot cum."

I needed no further invitation, but I did turn the machine to a lower setting before easing back into her. The pulsing was still quite strong, probably due to her copious fluids covering everything, so I simply rested in her, keeping my body off her so the contact was solely through my cock and her pussy. She closed her eyes as her body began writhing beneath me. I had been focused on her pleasure and sensations, not mine, so it was with some surprise that I realized that I was almost ready to cum. I began fucking into her harder, pressing against her clit, which produced even greater sensations for her. She began shuddering as she approached her next orgasm and her scream of ecstasy triggered my own release. As she shook and writhed beneath me, I felt shot after shot of hot cum squirting through my cock and into her welcoming cunt. I reached out and turned the machine off, then continued fucking her for a short time as we both wound down from our intense orgasms.

The last thing I remember that night was removing the two adhesive pads, cuddling up to my darling Angel and kissing her goodnight.

The following morning, we were woken by the sun shining through the window. After a visit to the bathroom, we returned to bed and made passionate love together, without the aid of the TENS unit. We showered together, spending some time caressing and kissing each other, then prepared for breakfast and headed to the dining room.

"Hi, Mom," Angle greeted Betsy as we walked in the door.

I noticed that Betsy looked closely at us both, then smiled. I guess we both had that 'just fucked' look.

"I'm guessing you two had a great night together," she said.

"Oh, yes, Mom, Jeff's just the best. Do I get to keep him?"

"I don't think so. Tina would be a little upset I would think. However, if he chooses, he is most welcome back here next summer vacation, or he may even invite you to visit if you play your cards right."

Angel turned to look at me and I gave her a nod. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, her naked body against mine causing my cock to harden just a little, even after its recent marathon. We ate breakfast with Tina, Trudi, Dennis, April and Tony, Angel telling them about our nocturnal activities. They also described their activities as it was the last time together for the married couples before they swapped for the next year. Tina hadn't been left out, having become the fourth in a polyamory triangle with two guys and their wife.

After breakfast, apart from Angel, who was staying on, we returned to our rooms and packed. Dennis gave us instructions for finding their house, then Tina and I left for our final staff meeting, while the others went to the heliport to be flown home.

The meeting was a general debrief of the past few weeks. Most of the staff were heading home to recommence their studies, with only a few remaining to cater for the small number of guests who visited at the start of the off-season. After the meeting was over, Betsy met with each person individually to give them their pay, any tips that their clients had paid and any mail that may have arrived for them. Tina and I were grateful for our pay, which would greatly ease student life, especially with low accommodation costs, and we were hopeful that we may have received some tips from satisfied clients. Betsy handed us our envelopes containing tips and mail, we thanked her, promised we'd be back next year hugs and kisses all round, then we returned to our room, carried our bags onto the ferry at the jetty, then began opening envelopes.

We were blown away. The tips were all four figures, some well into the four figures.

"We must have been doing something right," commented Tina after a stunned silence.

"At this rate, we won't need part time work, like we had last year," I replied, thinking of all the other things we could do apart from working.

"Yes, we'll have lots more time for study," said Tina, putting my thoughts into words, "And lots of other things," she added with a grin.

We left the two obviously posted envelopes until last, wondering what they could be. The first was from Beth, thanking us so much for the great time she and Colin had spent with us on the island and informing us that Beth was pregnant, which was wonderful news.

"Oooh, darling, you're going to be a Daddy," said Tina, giving me a hug.

I smiled at her enthusiasm and opened the last envelope. It had two letters inside, both thanking us, and me in particular, and announcing that both Jacqui and Becks had positive pregnancy tests last week. They were both ecstatic and hoped that I would be willing to meet their children and would be willing to become a foster father to them, with whatever involvement I would like.

"Hmmm, that sounds an interesting proposition. Have to find out where they live so we can visit occasionally," I commented.

"Yes, darling, guess it will give you practice for our baby," Tina replied.

I looked at her in astonishment, my brow creased in concern. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

She laughed. "No, honey, no chance of that yet. When I do choose to start a baby, I'll make certain that you'll be the father."

"Thank goodness for that," I replied, as the ferry pulled away from the jetty.

1...5678910