Pleasure Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the most painful and most intense orgasm ever," she said, smiling as she felt her pussy, lifting her hands and seeming surprised that there was no blood. She dismounted, got checked out by April and sat in a chair to recover.

"Are you keen for that?" she asked April.

"For the rounded one, maybe, but not the sharp edge. You're the pain slut, not me. What can we do with constriction?"

"How about breast constriction?" asked Tina.

"Sounds good to me."

While I stayed with the wooden horse bar, Tina led Trudi, Tony and Dennis to a vacant whipping frame and Dennis and Tony took great delight in fastening Trudi into the frame. Meantime, I was putting April through the wooden horse bar using the flat edge first. I watched Tina bring several cords and discuss these with Trudi, then she began wrapping a cord tightly around the base of Trudi's left breast. Dennis took another cord and followed her example with her right breast. Once the cords were tied off, both Trudi's breasts were tightly constricted at the base and were beginning to turn a shade of purple as blood flow diminished. I looked at the clock and noted the time so no permanent damage would be done. I noticed that her nipples were hard and engorged from the trapped blood supply, and now that they had been bound, I wondered what else Trudi would want done to them.

Meanwhile, I had earlier raised April off the floor with the flat edge, and she was now standing on tiptoes with the rounded edge, wondering if she wanted me to pump a few more times to force all her weight onto her clit and vulva. When I looked back, Tony was using a multi-tailed whip on Trudi's swollen breasts as Trudi bit her lower lip to control the pain.

"Oh, go on, do it," I heard April tell me, so I pumped a couple more times and her feet were clear of the floor.

"Oooohhh, that hurts, so much. No more, I can't take any more."

"The safe word is raspberry, if you want it," I reminded her.

"Yes, I know. Ooohhh, it hurts, so much, it's sore, my clit's so sore, feels so good."

She writhed a little on the beam, probably increasing her pain. She was obviously trying to master her fear of pain; I just hoped she didn't do any damage to herself. I watched as Dennis took his turn whipping Trudi's purple, swollen breasts, hoping that no permanent damage was being done there either.

"Raspberry, raspberry."

April's cries brought me back to what I was doing and I quickly opened the valve allowing the bar to drop. April remained where she was, her pussy clear of the bar.

"Oh, that was so sore. I have no idea how Trudi did it with the sharp edge. Thank you. That was a once in a lifetime experience. I'm pleased I did it but never again." She stood up as I untied her hands and saw Dennis beating Trudi's breasts. "What's happening there?"

I explained what had been going on and saw April shudder. "She's crazy," she said, "She'll kill herself if she continues like this."

"Well, it's her choice. Nobody's forcing her to do anything."

"Guess so. Personally, I prefer sex. You free tonight?"

"Sorry, I've got a hot date with Vianka. Maybe tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'm sure I'll find someone to fuck."

April walked over to watch as Trudi's breasts were being untied, her bottom lip between her teeth as the stinging pain of returning circulation cut in. Was she crazy, I wondered? I guess it takes all types to make the world and it's not for us to judge what anyone wants to do with their body. Several other people experienced riding the wooden horse before Vianka appeared with Trent. He watched as Vianka rode the flat side, then rounded side, but I was pleased to see that she didn't try the sharp edge. I didn't want her to put herself off limits tonight. Once she'd finished, she kissed Trent goodnight, hoped he had a wonderful night with whoever he found, slipped her arm around my waist and told me to take her to heaven as many times as I could.

I had decided to take her to the secluded cabin by the lake and as we approached, she exclaimed at the beautiful setting.

"What a wonderful place; close to the camp but secluded and private. So why did you decide to bring me here?" she asked.

"Well, perhaps I have some ulterior motive, do you think? Possibly a place to have my wicked way with you undisturbed," I replied with a grin.

"It's too nice a night to go inside. Can't we bring a mattress out here?"

I looked around at the peaceful bay, ripples swishing against the sandy beach, the moon, a few days off full, high in the sky and reflecting off the water; trees draping their foliage over the soft grasses. It was a beautiful place and a beautiful night.

"Of course we can," I replied.

We opened the cabin and together dragged a large, covered foam pad outside and located it on the flat grass, just short of the beach. We embraced, kissing sensuously, then, still holding each other, we knelt down, embracing each other for a few minutes, before lying on our sides together in the moonlight. We stroked each other gently, slowly increasing our arousal, feeling our desire increase. I felt my cock hard against her belly, her pointy nipples pressing into my chest. She drew her leg upwards and pulled my body onto her thigh as I wrapped my upper leg around her ass, pulling her towards me. It took no effort and seemed completely natural when my cock found her entrance and slid easily into her slippery tunnel.

"Amazing to think you just slipped in when I only lost my virginity a short time ago," she mused, "Since then I've come to love sex. Guess I feel I have to make up for lost time now."

"Mmmm, and you feel really nice inside too. I'm quite happy to help you catch up on what you missed out on," I replied quietly, between kisses.

We didn't move, but lay there, enjoying each other's body, our arousal still increasing as we caressed each other gently. The whole environment, the contrast between our warmth and the slight chill of the night air, the moon on the water, slight breeze rustling in the leaves, all combined to make this the most romantic situation I'd ever encountered. After a short time, Vianka began feeling the need to move. She began thrusting her hips at me gently, causing me to move inside her. I added to her movements until after a few minutes we were moving energetically, her clit sliding over the top of my cock. She wanted control, so rolled us over until she was on top, then wriggled down as far as she could until her clit pressed hard against me.

"Mmmm, I love having pressure on my clit. So sexy, so arousing. Probably because I masturbated so frequently when I was a virgin."

She began moving faster, leaning forward until her nipples were dragging against my chest with each thrust. I cupped her ass cheeks with my hands so I could thrust into her harder, feeling her arousal increasing, her body beginning to tremble. She began panting as she approached her climax.

"Oh, honey, I'm getting close. Fuck me good, darling. Fuck me harder."

I pulled her onto me harder still, losing any fear I may have had about hurting her due to her recent defloration. She wanted it hard, I gave it to her hard, and was rewarded by her rapidly rising to the peak of her arousal.

"Yes, darling, yes, yes, YES, HARDER, OOOHHHHH, YESSSS, I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!!!" she screamed into the night.

She went rigid, except for her body trembling, as she wallowed in her orgasm. Slowly she relaxed, her trembling stopping, gently relaxing onto me, her lips finding mine as we kissed. I hadn't even got close to my orgasm; too much of a good thing recently, maybe. So, after a few minutes, I rolled us both over, spread her legs with my knees, and began fucking into her. She bent her legs and brought them up towards her shoulders, providing me with unlimited access to her sweet pussy. I took full advantage of this, burying myself inside her, the head of my cock pressing against her cervix with each stroke as her clit was squeezed hard between our pubic bones. I watched her head rolling from side to side as she began losing control, her whole body becoming a sexual organ in full arousal. She could only stand this level of activity for a short time before once again she climbed the slope towards her next orgasm. I knew what to look for this time, so I eased off, slowing down and reducing the force of my thrusting.

"Oooohhh, don't stop now, honey."

I grinned, and stayed at the gentler level, aiming to keep her on the plateau for as long as possible. We must have made love at this level for, maybe, ten minutes, Vianka, increasingly trying to speed up our pace, becoming frustrated at being so close, yet not quite reaching her goal. At first, she thought it fun, then she started begging me to let her cum, to no avail. She tried to roll us over so she could be in charge, but I easily prevented that. Once I thought she'd suffered in the most enjoyable way for long enough, I again started fucking into her harder, this time approaching my own orgasm. She took a few minutes to return to the brink, during which time I had to hold off cumming, then her body began shuddering, her breathing became more rapid, head rolled from side to side, and I released my restraint, made a final hard thrust and held myself deep inside her as I filled her cunt with my hot cum.

As she felt my first squirt, she went into orbit, screaming deafeningly in my ear as her body writhed and twisted beneath me while it took all my strength to stay on the bronco, shooting squirt after squirt of my hot sperm into the depths of her clasping love tunnel.

All good things come to an end, and so did our peak moment. She sighed and relaxed at about the same time as I stopped trying to shoot more cum from a dry reservoir. I gently lay on her, my weight supported by knees and elbows, and we kissed sweetly and sexily. Gradually our strength returned and we rolled sideways, trying, but failing to keep my softening cock inside her. I moved away and, in the moonlight, saw almost a torrent of cum oozing from her pussy. We cuddled for a while, silently, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking, until I felt her shiver. She was cooling down in the night air, as, I noticed, was I.

"Time to go inside?" I asked.

"Yes. It's so beautiful out here, but I think we're both cooling down."

We stood and carried the mattress into the cabin, which was still warm from the sunshine of the day. We showered together, caressing each other, becoming slightly stimulated but still sated from our earlier encounter, then dried each other and climbed into bed. We cuddled, kissed, caressed and fell asleep.

I remember partly waking in the dark; the moon had set so it was early morning and I felt her caressing my cock, which was standing to attention. She turned her back to me and positioned herself so I slid into her still slippery tunnel, feeling her warmth as she massaged my cock with her cunt muscles. I reached over her and massaged her clit, bringing her to her release before she fell asleep again, her deep, relaxed, regular breathing soon causing me to drift off to sleep also, still buried deep inside her love tunnel.

The sun was well up by the time we awoke the next time. We used the bathroom one after the other, then returned to bed, kissing and cuddling for a short time. I fully expected her to want a morning sex session, but instead she threw off the bedclothes, took hold of my hand and pulled me from the bed.

"Time for a swim," she informed me, not asking but telling me, holding my hand as I reluctantly accompanied her to the door. She threw it open.

"First one in gets to choose the position," she said, releasing my hand and starting to sprint the short distance to the water. I chased after her, but she had the element of surprise and dived under just as I reached the edge. We swam and played in the water for a short time, the water seeming to be quite warm compared with the early morning air temperature, then she took my hand again and led me back to the cabin, where we showered together, soaping each other as we warmed up, massaging all the good bits.

"Fuck me, now," she told me.

I was good and ready, Vianka having been sure to arouse me well while we showered, so I picked her up with my hands under her thighs, pressed her back to the wall, positioned myself beneath her and gently lowered her onto my rampant cock. She felt silky smooth as I entered her and, as she nestled her face into my neck, I lowered her slowly until I was pressing firmly against her sensitive clit. I held her still and began lowering and raising her slightly while moving my hips back and forth, my cock only moving a small amount inside her, but certainly enough to stimulate all the right places. She quickly began a soft moaning sound as she became more and more aroused. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back and remember hoping she didn't tear my skin to shreds. I felt my own arousal increase as my cock swelled, but after the amount of cum I'd expended over the past day, I would have been surprised if I'd had any left to give her. Not so with her, though; very quickly her body began tensing up, her moans becoming louder as she rapidly approached her release. It came with a shriek as her body shuddered against mine, tensing at first, then relaxing as the peak passed.

We were both breathing heavily, her body now a dead weight supported by my tiring arms. I lifted her off my cock, then lowered her until she supported her weight on her legs, then we kissed sexily and continued our shower. Once finished, we dried each other, collected our few belongings, closed the cabin and walked back to the main complex for a late breakfast.

We'd only been there a short time when Trent, Adele, Dennis, Trudi, April, Tony and Tina walked in, chatting amongst themselves. Once they saw us, they came over, pulled two tables together and sat down. Tina gave me a kiss, as Trent did with Vianka.

"How was your night?" she asked.

Before I could answer, Vianka began telling them all about our night together, inflating my ego by telling them what a great lover I am and how I really know how to satisfy a woman, to which the women present agreed heartily. After that, they told of their night together as a group, seeming to be making love all night long.

"I feel like I've been fucked by an army," Tina told me, "Every time someone finished, there was another hard cock to take his place. I must have received gallons of cum in me."

The other women agreed, all commenting that they were never left alone, April telling us that at one stage she had drifted off to sleep only to wake up as another cock was pushed into her. That prompted Vianka to describe our midnight lovemaking, which she remembered more as a dream than a conscious experience.

"So, what are we doing today?" asked Adele as the conversation lapsed.

We discussed this for a short time and decided that whatever we did today, we wanted to do it together. As we'd all lost sleep last night and agreed that an easy day would be great, we decided to simply stay around camp and relax for what was left of the morning, then I was to see if Sylvia had a booking in the Dungeon.

"Definitely the Dungeon," said Trudi, "I want to ride the Sybian and then be punished. I've been such a bad girl this last little while, don't you think, Dennis?"

Dennis agreed she'd been really bad and definitely deserved some serious punishment, after she'd ridden the Sybian for a few hours, he added.

"A few hours!!?? In your dreams," replied Trudi, "But I'll see what kind of show I can put on for you."

"What's a Sybian?" asked Vianka.

"It's a fucking machine which makes you cum and cum and cum," replied Adele. "Of course, you're a Sybian virgin. You will have fun this afternoon."

Once we'd finished our meals, we headed to the beach and put several mattresses together to lie in the sun. Of course, a lie in the sun quickly turned into an orgy, with roaming hands arousing sex hungry people. In a short time, the five women had us four guys lying on our backs as we were ridden according to a set time schedule, the time being kept by Tina, who had everything organized; each time slot was three minutes, then they all lifted off us and we had time to recuperate for one minute, then the women would move along to the next guy and ride for another three minutes.

"Women, you need to signal when your partner cums. The first guy to cum will be declared the loser and will receive some special treatment in the Dungeon. All understood?" asked Adele.

Everyone agreed to that, then Vianka asked what would happen when the women came. "I know I cum very easily," she explained, "And I had lots of practice last night," she added, grinning at me.

Adele paused for a few seconds before replying. "At the end of the session, the woman who had her first cum last will also get special treatment in the Dungeon session. Sound good?"

Everyone agreed, then Tina counted down and on zero, they began. I had Trudi for the first three minutes, which I enjoyed because she went at it with a great deal of energy. She'd apparently guessed that the special treatment in the Dungeon may not be pleasant, so focused on making certain she came as early as possible, regardless of the possibility that she might also push me to orgasm. Looking at the others, this seemed to be the same for everyone. Tina called time, and all action stopped. It appeared that nobody had cum, but when looking around, there were two other guys who seemed quite relieved that it had stopped. The women lay between the men, chatting and caressing gently for the short time, then Tina started counting down, the end woman, April, ran to the other end, the women moved over and mounted the next stud.

In the second round, the first woman to cum was Adele, followed closely by Vianka as she rode me. This gave me a much-needed break for a few seconds, allowing me to recuperate slightly so I was not the first guy to cum. That was Trent, a few seconds later, who cried out and came hard in Trudi; we had a loser so now I was able to cum without penalty. The following round, Trudi came first, while I spurted into April, the last woman to cum. There was nothing depending on the last round, so we all fucked our hearts out, several people cumming again and, for me, the round ended with April cumming hard on my cock as I filled her with my sperm.

We all lay together, recovering from our sexual excesses, except for Tina, who, quite justifiably, felt left out. I gave her a grin, then addressed the group.

"Do we have a volunteer to help Tina out of her predicament?" I asked.

As expected, there were several volunteers, so Tina chose Dennis to do the deed. She lay on her back and he knelt between her legs, then pushed his arms under her knees, pushing her bent legs towards her shoulders, then he entered her gaping love tunnel in one quick thrust. Tina gripped him around the waist and they fucked hard and fast, with Tina showing obvious signs of arousal. It took only a couple of minutes before she screamed her orgasm to the sky as her body writhed and shook beneath Dennis, who now stopped all motion and gazed down at her as she slowly recovered from her ecstasy.

We cleaned everything up, then carried the foam mattresses back to the buildings and visited the dining room for lunch.

"What do you have in mind for the special treatment?" Tina asked Adele.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough. I'm sure April and Trent will be wondering also, but they can wait."

I also was intrigued as to what Adele, who had more or less assumed the role of leader, had planned. We found out soon enough. Sylvia entered the room and came straight to us.

"Good afternoon, I hope you're ready for an enjoyable time in the Dungeon," she greeted us, "Adele, you've organized this afternoon of fun, what did you have in mind?"

1...45678...10