Pleasure Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I like the idea of swinging, and I've certainly enjoyed our time here where we've been able to experience love making with many others while still remaining together as a couple. I don't like the idea of us swapping partners for long term; maybe a week or two, even a month, but I very much doubt I could happily live without you for a year, regardless of who I had as a replacement. What are your thoughts?"

She squeezed my hand tighter as we walked beside each other, a short distance behind the group. Then she grinned, looked up at me, stopped and reached up to kiss me. After a loving, passionate kiss, she smiled.

"Thank you, darling," she replied, "I was hoping that was what you would say. I feel our love is too precious to sacrifice for the novelty of changing partners in the longer term, like a year or so. Even a month would be too long, I think. Thank you for reassuring me."

She paused for a few seconds, and I knew there was more to come. "However," she continued, "If I could have you there as well as another guy, while you had both me and another woman, that would be the best of both worlds, don't you think?"

"Now that sounds idyllic," I replied.

We kissed again, then held hands as we hurried after the main group. We walked the rest of the distance to the lunch spot in silence, both lost in our thoughts after our earlier agreement. There was something about our love that transcended mere sex; there was a togetherness that some couples never find, a closeness which is very hard to put into words. I was lucky to have Tina and I was fairly certain that she felt the same about me.

The clearing ran down to the ocean in a sheltered bay and as we dropped our rucksacks and stripped off our walking clothes, people began pulling out towels and rugs to sit and lie on in the partial shade of the overhanging trees. Tina and I sat on our rug and watched the interaction of the others. Vianka was the fresh meat on the block, so to speak, but the guys seemed a little hesitant to approach her too eagerly. However, after a few minutes, James stood and wandered over to her, Trent inviting him to sit on their rug. Adele had already joined another couple and Peta walked over to Tina and me carrying a small handbag.

"You guys want company?" she asked.

I invited her to sit and assured her we were certainly open for company.

"Thanks," she replied, "This your first time here?"

Tina explained that we'd been working here for the summer and this was our last week before returning to study, but it was our first time this week.

"So, how're you enjoying yourselves? You getting plenty?"

Tina assured her that we were really enjoying the week and we were, indeed, getting plenty, assuming, correctly, that she was referring to sex.

"You do women?" Peta asked Tina.

Tina glanced at me quickly, as though for support, but I simply gave her a grin. "While my first preference is men, I have been known to make love with women. Are you interested?"

"Yeah, if you are," replied Peta, moving closer to Tina and gently touching her breast. "May I?"

Tina nodded and reached towards Peta, slumping sideways onto the rug as Peta lay alongside her. They then kissed passionately, their bodies gradually moving closer until they were pressing against each other. They completely ignored me as they stroked and petted each other, both spreading their legs as each had her pussy explored by the other's probing fingers. It took only a few minutes before they each had several fingers inside their wet love tunnels while they moaned softly into each other's mouth through their kiss. I looked around at the group; most were engaged in sexual activities in couples or more, several women were already being heartily fucked by enthusiastic guys, and sounds of encouragement mixed with the physical sounds of intercourse. I marvelled that it had taken such a short time for the group to move from a keen walking party to a full-blown orgy. Idly I stroked my cock, noticing that it had hardened from watching the activities on view. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a woman approaching so I reluctantly tore my eyes away from Tina and Peta and watched as she stopped beside our rug.

"They look like they're having fun. How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, it's fun to watch women making love together," I replied, "Almost as much fun as watching a gorgeous woman walking towards me with a sexy twinkle in her eyes. I'm Jeff, by the way," I replied.

"Samantha, or Sam for short. That sexy twinkle you saw is because of that beautiful cock you were stroking. Looks like it needs somewhere warm and cosy to explore."

"I certainly can't disagree with that. What're you suggesting?"

"I thought that would have been obvious," she replied, standing with her feet each side of my spread knees, causing her wide-spread pussy lips to gape open at about my eye level as I sat with my arms behind me, propping my upper body almost vertical. I reached my head forward and slowly licked her love trench. I noticed my cock was now really standing up and taking notice, a drizzle of precum oozing from the tip. She saw this also and reached down to wipe the drip off the tip, then she licked her finger.

"Mmmm, yum, I love the taste of cum and precum, but I much prefer it direct rather than off my finger."

She shuffled back a little, having to widen her stance to do so, then dropped to her knees and bent her head forward to lick my cock head, before grinning up at me and engulfing the end of my cock with her mouth. She held the base of my cock with one hand and wrapped the other hand around my balls as she moved her head up and down, taking more and more of its length inside her mouth.

I relaxed and enjoyed her sucking my cock, feeling myself becoming more aroused, feeling my cock grow even larger from the stimulation. I needed to use my hands to deal with those gorgeous swinging breasts that were rubbing against my thighs, so I lay back, reached under her and cupped her breasts, my thumbs caressing her hardening nipples. After a short time, she raised her head.

"Ready for the main act now?" she said with a grin.

"Always," I replied, my cock pulsing with anticipation.

Sam sat back and moved forward on her knees, raising herself up until her entrance was directly over my cock. I used my hand to line it up, but she took my wrists in her hands and leant forward, pinning my hands to the rug.

"No hands," she instructed, "You'll have to let him line himself up. If you can't, then it's game over; how sad." I noticed she was grinning, obviously this was not the first time she'd played this game.

I moved my hips, positioning my cock so the tip was under her opening, then thrust upwards. frustratingly it missed, sliding forward over her clit. I repeated this several more times, each time missing by a little as I became more and more frustrated. Finally, I managed to thrust upwards at just the right angle and felt my cock slide into her a short distance. I couldn't hold it there without considerable effort, and I couldn't use my hands to pull her downwards as I would have liked. I felt my muscles tiring, then she gave a little giggle and sat down on me, forcing my cock into the depths of her cunt as she also released my hands. I realized that must be what it was like for women on the sex swing as they strove to hold onto the cock that was partly lodged inside them. No wonder they became frustrated at times.

Sam just sat there. I could feel her cunt clasping and releasing me and I noticed she was watching Tina and Peta making love. I turned my head to see them and watched as first Peta, then Tina, came to a shuddering orgasm on the other's fingers. It looked like they were having fun; our turn now.

I held Sam's hips and began moving her back and forth, feeling my cock sliding inside her, very quickly my hands were unnecessary as she controlled the rhythm, so I cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Her head went back and began rocking from side to side, but she remained silent as she closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations. I'd cum so many times last night, and I'd promised to keep some in reserve for Vianka tonight, so I didn't want to fill her with my juices for a while, but still felt the stimulation and sensations stirring me and pushing me towards orgasm. I deliberately focused on her pleasure, lifting my hips to increase the pressure against her clit, being rewarded by her increasing the pace. I could hear her panting hard from exertion and then felt her body tense, seeming to falter in its rhythm, begin to shudder and, with what seemed like immense effort, make a few last moves before she opened her mouth in a silent scream as she came hard. She remained like that for what seemed to be an eternity; I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and fluttering as her orgasm swept through her. Then she expelled her breath, which she must have been holding, and gently lay forwards onto me, her hips moving slowly sideways, massaging her clit against my pubic bone as she panted for breath.

We remained like this for several minutes. I glanced at the two ladies sharing the blanket and saw they had a double ended dildo with an end in each of them, gently fucking themselves to more climaxes. Then Sam stirred, pushing herself up a little to look at me, then we kissed. I felt her tongue in my mouth and also felt her talented cunt massaging my hard rod. Did she want more, I wondered, or was she just teasing? Or did she want me to cum in her?

"How was that, honey?" I asked.

"That was soooo nice, but you didn't cum in me. You wouldn't hold out on a lady, would you?"

It was not really the time to say that I needed all my cum for my planned assignation tonight; that is not the way to win friends or lovers. "Well, I was saving it for an encore," I replied with a grin.

"Great, I hoped that was the case. Your turn on top."

She rolled us both over as I stayed inside her, then she bent her legs and pulled her knees back and sideways, opening herself to me completely. I began moving inside her, finding I could go much deeper than before. I thrust inside her, feeling the end pressing against the head of my cock as my pubic bone ground against her clit.

"Is that too hard?"

"No, it's great, hurts real nice; I love it like that, love it to hurt a bit. It makes me feel how I guess slave girls used to feel when being raped by their owners. I love that helpless feeling, the feeling of being used. Fuck me harder, master, fill me with your cum, impregnate me, make me your pregnant whore."

I liked her game playing, envisaging how it must have been to be the master of slave girls, breeding them. For a brief instant I wondered what their wives must have thought of their husbands' actions, then realized it was possibly a relief because at least the wives wouldn't be kept continually pregnant. My mind returned to the task at hand and I gripped her wrists, moving them onto the blanket above her head, then held them there with one hand, in light restraint, as I fucked into my surrogate slave girl hard, feeling my arousal increase with the imagery and the activity. I moved my hand back, noticing she kept her hands above her head, then rested on my elbows and again used my hands to stimulate breasts and nipples, harder and rougher this time, treating her like the slave girl of her fantasy. I felt her arousal growing, her cunt pumping my cock, her eyes closed, head rolling from side to side, chest heaving for breath. Then she brought her hands down to cup my ass cheeks, pulling me into her harder, wanting more of me. The increased arousal pushed me towards my orgasm, causing me to lose focus on her, concentrating almost solely on filling her with my sperm, impregnating my helpless slave girl. The imagery, the physical activity, her body all conspired to push me over the edge to orgasm and with a final hard thrust, I spurted my hot sperm deep into Sam's throbbing cunt.

As I felt spurt after spurt force its way into her, she also reached her climax and her body shuddered and tensed as she received my offerings, her hands holding me tightly, pulling me as deep inside her as I could go. I lay on her, taking most of my weight on my elbows as our chests heaved to gain enough air. Gradually we relaxed, we kissed, we moved apart, lying beside each other, recovering. Tina and Peta had gone, swimming with others in the calm sea. I looked around, many were still making love, some, like us, recovering. We kissed and caressed each other, then moved further apart, my shrinking cock plopping out of her sopping cunt.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful," Sam said softly. "Maybe again later in the week?"

"Mmm, yes, thank you, honey, my little slave girl indeed. Definitely later in the week. How about we spend a night together, make love all night long?"

"Sounds great. Swim time."

I stood up and helped Sam up, walking hand in hand to the water and out to knee depth, then did shallow dives and swam seawards. We stopped at about chest depth, then held each other, our bodies pressed together as we kissed. Even though I'd just cum, I could feel my cock hardening slightly as it pressed between her thighs. I decided I was definitely looking forward to our night together.

The boat arrived shortly afterwards and offloaded our lunches, which we ate sitting on the grass, sand or rugs. After that, we all tried our hand at water skiing, some being quite competent, others having difficulty even standing up, and some resorting to being towed around the bay on a saucer. Regardless of our proficiency, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and, when they were waiting for their turn, they were able to continue enjoying each other. I kept a low profile, aware that Vianka would expect good service tonight.

As the sun sank westwards, we packed our gear, some dressed, others remained naked, and we walked the hour back to the center, everyone seeming to be very happy and pleased with the day's activities. Once there, dinner was served and after that we were free to enjoy the organized night's activities or to find our own. As service personnel, Tina and I had some responsibilities for these activities and tonight we had been assigned to the wooden horse activity. Trudi, Dennis, April and Tony gravitated towards us, as their designated service people, and were keen to see what we were offering. Once the principle of the wooden horse was explained, Dennis and Tony in particular were keen for their women to try it out, while April and Trudi seemed less enthusiastic.

First off, I decided we needed somebody to demonstrate it and asked who would be willing to go first. Trudi accepted this challenge. I showed her that there were three settings for the bar, flat, rounded and sharp. I suggested she might like to start on the flat and progress to the rounded, then the sharp if she was really keen.

Trudi stripped off her wrap as I adjusted the bar so she could take her weight on her feet to start. She decided on the rounded edge first, which was more severe than the flat surface but not nearly as painful as the sharp edge. She swung her leg over and stood with both feet on the floor, the bar just touching her pussy.

"Right, I'm set, I think. Now what?" she asked.

"Now I raise the bar using the hydraulic jacks and that puts pressure on your pussy. See how much you can take, but if you want me to stop you need to say a safe word. How about raspberry?"

"Sounds Ok. So, if I say that you will drop the bar again, is that right?"

"Absolutely. Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's do this. I love pain."

I began pumping the hydraulics, raising the bar gradually. It was very obvious to all of us watching that pressure was being applied to her pussy. I reached between her legs and spread her labia apart to prevent them being pinched and noticed she was beginning to feel pain as she was biting her lower lip as she placed her hands on the bar in front of her. She continued to stand on tiptoes, so I left the bar at that height to see how she would fare.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Mmmm, sore, but very sexy. My feet are starting to hurt from standing on tiptoes."

"I'm going to reposition you a little, Ok?"

She nodded in reply. I took her hands and pulled them forwards, which tilted her body forwards until she was resting partly on her clit, her arms being unable to take as much weight as previously. I then attached her hands to the bar.

"That Ok?"

"Yes, much sexier than before. I've never had so much pressure on my clit; painful but soooo arousing. I think I could cum just from that. Raise the bar a bit more, darling."

I pumped the hydraulics and she began moaning softly as the pressure increased. After a short time, I noticed that there was a small gap between her feet and the floor, so I could stop pumping.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Oooohhh, it hurts so nice. I want it to stop but I want it to continue. Can you do more pressure?"

"You want more pressure?" I checked.

"Yes, darling."

I pumped the bar up higher, then picked up some weights from beside the wall and connected them to her feet, small ones first, watching her face intently for signs of too much pain. Once she had the weights attached, I asked how it was now.

"My clit feels like it's being squashed to death and my vulva feels more pressure than it's ever felt." She wriggled her ass a little to try to find a more comfortable position. "I think I've had enough though. If I stay here too long, I won't be able to do much else for a while. Can I try the sharp edge please?"

"Of course," I replied, opening the hydraulic valve to lower the bar. I removed the weights and unfastened her wrists, allowing her to dismount. She asked April to check her pussy as I rotated the bar so the sharp edge was uppermost. She had apparently found there was no serious damage, so she came back to the bar and felt the edge with her hand.

"That's quite sharp," she said, "It could be dangerous, I think."

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"I know, but hey, why not give it a try while I'm here?"

"Ok, your choice. I won't be adding any extra weight; it's not an option this time."

She straddled the bar and positioned herself as she was earlier, leaning forward with her pussy lips on each side of the bar, exposing her clit and vulva to the sharp edge. I fastened her hands to the bar as before. I was a little concerned with the sharp edge being so close to her sensitive clit; for an instant I wondered if she'd still be willing to do this if it destroyed her clit completely, then put that thought out of my mind.

"You're ready. Tell me when and remember raspberry; don't be afraid to use it if you need to."

She took a deep breath, braced herself and looked around at the group who had now gathered, seeming to take strength from them. "Let's do it," she said.

I began to pump the hydraulics, watching her carefully as more weight came onto her pussy. She had her eyes closed, focused on the sensations, biting her lower lip and grimacing slightly as the pain obviously intensified. She gradually stood on tip toes as the bar raised until her toes lifted off the stands and she supported herself on the sharp-edged beam through her most sensitive area. She was breathing rapidly, then began moaning, her body started shuddering, and as we watched her, she had an orgasm from the pain and sensations she was feeling. Her hips began moving back and forth, intensifying the agony as she shook and screamed in a mix of pain and ecstasy.

It was over in seconds, and with desperation in her voice, she called out "Raspberry, raspberry". I quickly opened the valve and with great relief she eased herself upwards off the beam as I unfastened her wrists, then she rested for a minute or so.

1...34567...10