Pleasure Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," said Vianka, smiling a loving smile towards Trent and Adele.

"I therefore pronounce Trent and Vianka husband and wife. Trent, you may kiss your new bride."

As Vianka and Trent kissed and embraced, the whole crowd burst into spontaneous applause. The kiss lasted for longer than a usual wedding kiss, and was then joined by Adele. When the happy trio were kissed out, they stood together, Vianka and Adele on each side of Trent, as Betsy made another announcement.

"Vianka has also informed me that, due to her beliefs in celibacy until marriage, she is still a virgin. She has agreed to a celebratory defloration and also agreed that should take place now. So, Trent, you may do more than kiss the bride, you may now deflower and fuck your bride for her first time."

Again there was spontaneous applause from the spectators. Trent, Adele and Vianka mounted the stage, where a temporary bed had been set up, and Trent unwrapped his new bride, placing her diaphanous wrap over a chair. He then removed his loin cloth, exposing his large cock, obviously ready for this occasion. Two assistants came onto the stage and lowered a rope and harness, which they fitted to Vianka, holding her torso vertically while two straps around her thighs took her weight. They then hoisted her off the floor, the two thigh straps spreading her legs wide apart as though she was doing the splits, the reduction pulley system allowing her to be easily raised and lowered. As Trent climbed onto the firm bed, Adele took a bottle of oil and applied it to Vianka's gaping pussy lips, sliding her finger inside up to the first knuckle to lubricate her as much as she could without breaking her maidenhood. She then turned to Trent and gently coated his rampant cock with oil. Trent lay on his back and held his cock so it pointed towards the ceiling, as two assistants hoisted Vianka higher still. Two other assistants then rolled Trent's bed underneath her so that she was directly over Trent's rigid cock.

Carefully the assistants lowered Vianka until Trent's cock head was positioned between her labia, the head in the entrance to her virgin love tunnel. Adele checked the positioning carefully, then grinned up towards Vianka and saw her nod once. With Adele's help, Trent took hold of the ropes supporting Vianka so that he now held Vianka's weight and both Adele and the assistants stood to one side.

Trent smiled up at his lovely bride as he held her suspended above him. He, and we, saw that she was smiling down at her husband, but also that she appeared a little apprehensive, biting her bottom lip. She gave an almost imperceptible nod and Trent lowered the rope slowly, his cock entering her virgin tunnel, until it was obvious from the look on her face that his cock was pressing against her intact hymen.

"Tell me what to do," he said softly.

"Do it, honey, drop me onto you, make me a woman," she told him.

Trent smiled lovingly at her and then he released the ropes completely. With a rush, she dropped the short distance downwards, all her weight pressing onto Trent's cock, which went directly into her, tearing apart her hymen and plundering the full length of her virgin cunt until her downward movement was stopped as her lips and clit pressed hard against his pubic bone.

A shrill scream rent the air and quickly merged with the applause and cheers of the crowd as his engorged cock filled her virgin tunnel for the first time, pressing hard against the end, her clit being squeezed against his pubic bone. The assistants quickly moved in and released the harness to allow Vianka to move freely. Trent grasped her hips and began moving her back and forth, thrusting his hips upwards and then lowering them as he moved his cock inside her, oblivious to her pain as her body writhed within his grasp. Once Vianka's scream had died, it was followed by a series of moans, initially of pain, but very quickly changing to pleasure as she bent her legs to rest on her knees, leaning forward a little, pressing against Trent's chest as she moved her body back and forth, stimulating herself and her clit on Trent's hard body.

It took only a few minutes before Vianka had her first vaginal orgasm, writhing on Trent, head thrown back and soft moans of pleasure coming from her as Trent continued to thrust for a few more seconds, then went rigid, obviously filling his new wife's cunt with his sperm for the first time. She collapsed forwards onto his body and they embraced for a short time, then she looked towards the crowd and waved, receiving more applause. The crowd began to move as they sought other, more personal entertainment. Before they could totally disperse, Betsy took the stage.

"Thank you, everybody, and especially thank you Vianka, Trent and Adele for that wonderful spectacle," announced Betsy. "Vianka requested earlier that after her first fuck with Trent, for one hour she would like to offer herself to anyone who would like to use her. So, in a few minutes, after she has been cleaned up, Vianka will be strapped into the swing for anyone to use. Otherwise, you are, of course, free to use any equipment you wish for as long as you wish. Enjoy your evening."

I watched as Adele arrived with a steaming cloth to wipe Vianka's belly, thighs and pussy, then continued by wiping down Trent's belly, cock and thighs, finishing by applying soothing and lubricating cream to Vianka's pussy. After that Vianka walked to the swing and was fastened into it, then welcomed the first in a line of guys who wanted to sample her wares. While I was tempted to join the line, I realized that there were other pussies waiting to be fucked and that Vianka would be here for the rest of the week if I really wanted her.

"So, what now?" asked Tony as we moved away from the crowd.

"Sybian," said Trudi with a grin, "You up for that, April?"

She grinned and nodded. "Sure thing. I love those machines."

We threaded our way towards the machines, noticing that they were already in use, with a small group of mainly guys watching. As we arrived, the woman on one of the machines let out a scream as her body shook in an obviously powerful orgasm. The guy standing beside her holding the controller watched for a short time as her orgasm continued until she finally fell forward, breaking her fall with her hands on the floor, the dildo pulling out of her sopping pussy. She was panting with exertion and simply lay there for a few moments as he turned the machine off, before helping his partner to sit on a bench and recover. He returned and cleaned up the machine during which time the woman on the other Sybian came hard, her partner turning the machine off before she lost control of herself completely.

"Who's next?" asked Dennis, looking around the group.

Nobody replied, so Trudi stepped forward. "I am," she said, removing the six-inch dildo from the machine and replacing it with an eight inch, "I like them big," she grinned slightly self-consciously at the guys watching her.

Dennis picked up the controller and helped Trudi straddle the machine and ease herself into position as April stepped up to the other machine and Tony took the control. I felt a tap on my shoulder and an arm slipped around my waist. I looked to see who it was and recognized Adele standing beside me and pressing her nearly naked body gently against mine. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi, Jeff," she said slightly shyly.

"Hi, Adele, how's it going?"

"Well, I saw you when I was on stage and thought you looked like someone I should get to know. Then I asked Betsy who you were and she told me and also mentioned that you came highly recommended, pun intended." She grinned at me, then moved her free hand to caress the cock bulge under my loin cloth. "I thought I'd better check you out for myself."

"That sounds like a good idea. Where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere quiet where we can talk and have some fun," she said softly.

I thought of the main room in our suite, which, I was certain, would be filled with sexy bodies later this evening then remembered a secluded cabin which was rarely used and never locked.

"I know just the place," I told her, "But won't you be missed?"

"By whom? Trent and Vianka will be at it like there's no tomorrow all night, once she's finished on the swing; I'd just be in the way. And as you heard, I can make my own choices, so I've chosen you for tonight, unless... "

I cut her off by kissing her lips, hard, placing my arm around her waist and turning her towards the door. Tina had been watching us and so I told her I'd be busy for the night and that I'd see her tomorrow sometime, and to have fun. She grinned, squeezed my arm, and I guided Adele out of the room.

The cabin was all I expected, secluded, quiet and dark, sitting nestled into the trees beside the beach. We strolled hand in hand along the sand, watching the moon reflecting off the water, then went inside, turning on one low-powered light so as not to break the mood. Once in the room, we embraced, kissing each other lovingly for a few minutes, our hands roaming over each other's body. She was wearing her translucent wrap, I my loin cloth, so it took only seconds before she was naked, then she knelt down and unfastened my cloth, taking my hard cock in her mouth briefly before standing and pressing her warm, soft body against mine. We wasted no time in talking; we both knew why we were here and that there'd be plenty of time for talking later.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her on the sheet on her back. She automatically drew her legs up and parted them widely, her wet pussy glistening in the dim light as she held her knees apart.

"Is that how Trent taught you?" I asked.

"Yes, he calls it my presentation pose. You like?"

"I like," I replied, kissing her breasts before working my way down her belly, mound and finally eating her delicious pussy.

"Fuck me, honey. Now and hard," she said, "It seems so long since I was fucked well. Trent's been obsessed with his new bride for weeks and really hasn't had time for me, just going through the motions while dreaming of her. In his mind it was her he was loving, not me. I want someone to love me for a change."

I knelt on the bed between her legs and leaned forwards, positioning my cock at her entrance, then pressed slowly inward. She closed her eyes, feeling me enter her and penetrate deeper inside her. She let out a sigh of pent-up breath as I bottomed out inside, still an inch short of being able to press my pubic bone against her clit.

"Oooohh, you're so big, darling. No wonder all the girls like you. Push him into me, honey, stretch my little cunny so I can take him all."

I didn't move for a few minutes, giving her time to become used to the pressure; for her cunny, as she called it, to stretch a little. Then I leant forward and took my weight on my elbows, cupping her breasts with my hands, squeezing her engorged nipples between fingers and thumbs. Only then did I withdraw slightly, then press back inside, harder this time, feeling a slight give in the end as I went deeper than before. I repeated this several times, each time eliciting a grunt from Adele as I pushed inside slightly further. It must have hurt as she bit her bottom lip each time I pushed hard.

After many more attempts, I felt her clit touch, then press against my pubic bone and when I was finally fully inside, we kissed and I held still, allowing her breathing to return to normal as her body became used to the new intruder.

"That feels great," she said softly, "Slightly painful still, but just wonderful. Nobody's ever been this deep in me before. I love it; I love you."

"Mmmmm, I love you too and I love being this deep inside you."

"Cum in me, darling. Fuck me hard and use me as your cum bucket."

I began doing just that, fucking into her hard, each thrust causing an "Ooooff" of expired breath from her, each thrust allowing me to put more pressure on her clit as her cunt gradually lengthened under the onslaught. After a few minutes, she released her knees and wrapped her legs around me, her heels against my ass cheeks pulling me further inside. It didn't take long after that before I felt my climax approaching. From her moans and writhing body, I thought she was almost there as well, so I increased the rate and very quickly she began an almost incoherent chatter, indicating she was very close.

"Ooohhhh, yessss, darling, yessss, like that, mmmmm, honey, that's so good, yes, darling, harder, more, give it to me, make me cum, yesss, like that OOOOOHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!!" she ended in a scream as her body shook, head rolled from side to side, and I felt her cunt clasping and releasing my cock, trying to milk me of my cum.

I stopped moving and relaxed as much as possible, feeling my pending release ebb away as I watched Adele enjoy and slowly recover from her orgasm. After a few minutes, we were both back to normal, more or less.

"You didn't cum, honey," she said, sounding disappointed.

"No, next time."

"Ooohh, goodie," she replied, moving her hips against me, feeling my cock slide back and forth inside her very wet and slippery love tunnel. "I wanna ride you."

I gripped her tightly in my arms, as she did with me, wrapping her legs around me as well, then we simply rolled over so I was on my back. She sat up, resting her weight on her knees as my hands slid up to and massaged her breasts. Slowly at first, then faster, she moved back and forth on my cock. I could feel I was deeper inside her now than before and she seemed to enjoy it, pressing her body down on me to stimulate her clit.

"Punish my nipples," she said, with her head back and eyes closed.

I began squeezing and twisting her beautiful nipples, pulling them, squeezing them hard, hoping I wasn't hurting too much, but she simply smiled and pressed them into my hands even harder as she leaned forward to put pressure on her clit from my pubic bone, moving it back and forth with almost her full weight on it, or so it felt. She was lost in the sensations, the absolute arousal, and I felt my own orgasm approaching once again. She couldn't maintain this intensity for long. After a very short time she was panting, her body beginning to treble, as I felt myself almost ready to spurt.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!! I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!!!" she screamed as her body shuddered and I pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum into the depths of her clasping cunt, while almost pulling her squashed nipples off her heaving breasts.

After an age, it seemed, she collapsed gently forward, lying on my chest, her body still trembling slightly, her breathing rapid and ragged. I felt my breathing slowing as my still-twitching cock slowly softened, allowing our juices to dribble out onto my thighs. After a while she pushed herself up with her arms and looked down at me.

"Wow!" was all she could say, "Just, wow! That was wonderful, darling. What a lover you are."

"You're pretty special too," I complimented, "A wonderful, sexy lover. Guess it takes one to know one."

She grinned, then bent down and we kissed, long and lovingly. She pushed to one side and we rolled onto our sides, moved until we were comfortable and then we slept.

At breakfast the following morning, Adele and I met up with Trent and Vianka, both looking radiant, though tired, as well as Tina, Trudi, Dennis, April and Tony, and two people I hadn't met, who were introduced as Peta and James, who were apparently a married couple who enjoyed swinging and were regulars at this week. We were all keen to know how Vianka's night went.

"Wonderful, I think. At first it was painful, especially when Trent first penetrated me, but after a short time the pleasure drowned any painful sensations. The swing was glorious; cock after magnificent cock fucking me and filling me with cum. I lost count of my orgasms; it seemed like one continual orgasm. Then Trent took me to bed and we fucked several times during the night. I must look a mess. I really think I need a swim then a fuck, then some more sleep. And to think this time yesterday I'd never been fucked; I didn't know what I was missing."

We all clapped her description of the past half day, then discussed what we'd been doing and what we hoped to do for today. Seems like Peta and James had joined our little group in what could only be described as an orgy. Adele seemed to take great pleasure in giving a fairly lengthy and vivid account of our activities last evening and described our lovemaking this morning before breakfast.

"He's insatiable, it seems. My cunt's still oozing his cum after the two loads he deposited this morning. He sure shows a girl a good time, that's for real."

"You taking bookings?" asked Vianka, looking at me with a grin.

"Yeah, sure, no appointments so far so you can take your pick."

"Well, I think I should have a say in this," said Trent possessively, "After all, she is my bride."

"Brides are made for sharing," interjected Adele, "You know the rules and you made the vows. Just because you're on your honeymoon does not mean you're excused from those. You've had your first night, so Vianka is now able to partner whoever she chooses."

Trent sat back in his chair, knowing that his first wife's statement was true.

"Last night I was fucked by lots of guys; so many I lost count. Tonight, I want only you," she said smiling at me. "However, there's a lot of time until tonight and I intend to use it to its fullest extent. So, I'm open to offers until Jeff's time starts at 8pm."

I realized that meant that I was free until then, but also knew that Vianka would be expecting an energetic time tonight, so I needed to conserve my resources today to do her proud. The group discussed activities for the day and decided to stay together as a group and to go on a short hike around a few bays, where we could have lunch and a swim.

"Anyone feel like doing some water-skiing?" I asked.

Most were interested, so I suggested that I organize a boat for around midday to bring out the lunches and to ski behind after we'd eaten. They agreed, and I left to organize that, leaving them to prepare for the day with a departure time of 10am.

At 10am, I noticed that word must have spread of our pending expedition, and at least 25 people were gathered, waiting to begin. The walk along the well-formed trail was easy. Most wore outdoor sandals with a hat and a wrap or light jacket for protection against the sun. Most of the hour-long walk was in forest, which was relatively cool, and it gave Tina and I a chance to catch up. I had sensed that she had something on her mind, and it came out fairly early.

"Honey, most of these people here a swingers and lots of them swing long-term by changing partners at this week each year, like Trudi, Dennis, April and Tony do. What are your thoughts on that?"

"What, like, for us?" I asked.

"Yes, for us."

"Why? Have you been propositioned?"

"Hey, that's not fair. You answer my question then I'll answer yours."

I knew she was right; our unwritten law was to never answer a question with a question. Use questions to clarify, but not to avoid answering. I thought it over for a few minutes. The idea had merit and it would apply both ways, so it wasn't like I'd be left alone; I'd simply have a new partner for a year, as would Tina. Did I want a new partner? It was like selecting a new pair of shoes. The novelty was all very well, but breaking them in until they fitted comfortably was not so appealing. But then again, I thought of the pleasure I'd had with Betsy, Adele and others; did I want to lose that variety and joy? No. Was there a better way? What if Tina and I did enter the swinging culture? What did I mean 'enter' -- we'd been doing it all summer. Ok, what if we continued with this in the short term while staying committed to each other, knowing that other partners were only temporary? That would be the best of both worlds, variety and security. But could our love stand that strain? What of our studies? They were onerous enough, without the added emotional stress of being apart and with another partner.