Sex With a Stranger in Jungle

Story Info
Stranger and jungle!!!
1k words
3.11
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with a stranger in jungle

Hi friends, I love to have sex with strangers, mostly. But the experience with strangers made me worried and later onwards had sex with only known people.

My first experience was in my 19years of age and it was done with one of my school friends.

We did it with no knowledge. Later, I gained some knowledge by watching a few of my family couples having sex.

Later, I had sex with the same guy 2 to 3 times. And when I was 20, I had sex with another friend who is also related to our family.

By relationship, he was a brother to me. After knowing this, we had stopped having sex. But after a few months again we had sex and thought it to be kept secret forever and has to be stopped as well.

And the same year, I had sex with a stranger. I don't even know his name. But even my dad also greeted him. I think he will be in his 30s.

We met at my cousin's marriage function. After marriage, that day, night at 11′o'clock, he took me out from the wedding hall to a place with no one knowing.

I told my parents that I will sleep at my friend's house. Then we walked about 2 km far from the village by talking to each other.

He was known to my father, so I trusted him and walked out with no problem. I was asking him where we were going. He told us that for our safety we have to take care. Then I was calm and followed him.

Suddenly he stopped and watched if anyone was coming on the road. From there, he changed direction, and it was a mud road. We walked for a few meters and then he asked me to remove my clothes and I did.

He took those clothes and kept them in a tree. I was naked, but he didn't remove his clothes.

Again we started walking for another half kilometer approx. I was wondering as we have moved almost 3 km far from my village.

It was midnight like that, and the place was a field. Then a small hut was there in the middle of a field built at a height from the earth. He removed his clothes and kept down the hut. We climbed the hut and went inside. To my surprise, it was very neat and clean. Even the bed is also there. I asked whose place it was and in reply; he told me it was his.

Then he started grabbing my boobs, and I was getting horny. But suddenly he slapped my ass and felt the pain. And then sucking my boobs again.

He was behaving like a wild man and fingering my pussy. He was biting my boobs, and it was painful, but giving some pleasure. I was shocked to see his penis, and it is bigger than my friend's and he is trying to insert it into me.

At first, he made it slowly and moving, but once he took it out, he was doing it with force. I made big sounds, and he told me that's why I have taken to this place. He was pushing into me with tremendous strokes and my moans were getting loud. Even I cried and my pussy too got bleeding. We had some rounds and took a rest.

After some time I felt sleepy, but then again we were having some rounds. He made me like a slut and fucking me.

Without knowing with a force, he inserted into my ass, which gave me a lot of pain. I requested him to take me out, but he refused. I was crying with pain, but he kept it inside for some time and then removed it slowly.

When it was removed, I felt like I was in heaven. But again within seconds, he is into my ass, and this time even more force than he used. I was crying and asked him if I wanted to rest. But he continued without listening to me and cum inside my ass.

After a couple of rounds, he laid side by side with home and after some time; he slept. And I too felt sleepy and slept hugging him.

When I woke up, it was morning at 10′o'clock, and I was shocked. He woke earlier than me and watched my body. I asked him if we could leave. But he told us we can have another round and go. As he told us, we had another couple of rounds and hugged each other.

But the situation is shocking. His clothes are under the hut, but my clothes are not with me. He stepped down and dressed up. But I felt shy to step down as it is a full morning and if anyone will catch us.

I asked him to bring my clothes where he had kept them last night. He told me to come down as we can go and on the way we can find them. There is no other way and we both are walking.

While walking I heard someone's voice, and I was shocked. But he told me to follow him back. I was scared, but suddenly he lifted me onto his shoulders and started walking.

A few distances away, 1 couple was walking, but I was naked and was on his shoulder. I can see they are watching us, but he didn't bother and moved on. I think they had seen me but did not utter any word.

Then he dropped me at a place where he kept the clothes and immediately I dressed up. We walked to the road, and he told me we can leave from here. As he wants to go home. We hugged each other and thought it would be kept a secret.

But the experience was very good and never done again like this till now.

After marriage, my life is normal and my son also took me on to the bed and then onwards we never stepped back and enjoyed a great time in bed.