Pleasure or Tickling?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after teasing Lisa relentlessly, Amber struck. Her fingernails scraped and scribbled at the sensitive pits, damp with sweat from the past hours of pleasure and tickling. Lisa's face contorted in mirth, and the ability to make words nearly escaped her as she did all she could to buck Amber off of her waist. A few pleas and demands of mercy did escape her lips, but they only pushed Amber onward.

Though Lisa's armpits offered little space to tickle, just like the rest of her, Amber made expert use of the tender space allotted to her. She explored every little inch of the slippery armpits. Methodically, she inched down to Lisa's sides, acting as if she was about to pull away, only to shoot up to where Lisa's armpits met her limbs, and tickling downwards, repeating the terrible maneuver again and again.

Lisa, consumed by mirth, was unable to appreciate Amber's methods. All the poor woman could do was thrash in her bonds and buck against Amber's straddled form, feeling the warmth from Amber's crotch. Lisa began doing all she could to take advantage of Amber's growing arousal, rubbing against Amber as best she could in her restrained state. This only pushed Amber on, driving her to wildly scratch in the center of the damp, tender pits, the most sensitive spot of Lisa's ticklish death-spot.

The wicked nails of Amber circled the center in slow, deliberate circles in one armpit while the other wildly scribbled up and down the other, driving Lisa mad with the opposing sensations. "NOHOHAHAHAHASTOHOHOPTHAHAHAT!" Lisa screamed, trying to twist her upper torso away from Amber's hands.

Amber could only grin at Lisa as she begged and thrashed beneath her. Though she cared deeply for Lisa, Amber felt herself increasingly aroused by Lisa's growing desperation. The way her girlfriend futilely attempted to wiggle away from her, despite knowing that she could never escape her bonds, excited Amber to no end. Amber found herself bending down in her straddle position, getting just a little closer to Lisa's reddened face, twisted by mirth.

The redhead torturess continued her mirthful torment for what felt like ages to both women, slowing down when she felt like the tickling was getting too much for Lisa, and even gave her small mercies by darting over to her breasts to give Lisa something resembling a breather.

Lisa was getting to the end of her rope. All she felt was tickling, and despite her cries she saw no end to the mirth. And she had begun to see her sweet, caring girlfriend in a completely new light. Gone was the doting, introverted woman, and in her place was someone similar, but oh-so-sadistic. Lisa, in a renewed wave of energy from Amber skitting up her sides to her armpits, put all her strength into bucking against Amber. But unfortunately for Lisa, all that did was seemingly further stimulate and drive Amber to tickle her even harder.

Amber drilled into the armpits with her fingers, making Amber squeal and bury her head into the sheets in some attempt to escape from Amber's fingers. By then, her tears had soaked her reddened face and the sheets beneath them, signs of her enduring ticklish torment.

"STOPSTOPSTOPSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Lisa suddenly threw her head around, tossing her sweat-soaked hair in a maple whirlwind as Amber scratched at the center of the sensitive armpits, which she had determined were Lisa's worse spots and used this knowledge to inflict maximum, mirthful torture on Lisa.

Lisa begged as Amber lightly skittered and fluttered her nails on the mounds, and Amber found herself bending even closer to Lisa's body until the tips of her wavy hair tickled at Lisa's chest, a subtle sensation that tortured Lisa as she thrashed in place, feeling her movements somehow more restricted as Amber further readjusted herself, laying down.

With Amber on top of her, Lisa could barely move. Amber's weight combined with the taut leather straps had reduced her movements to feeble thrashes in place, which inexplicably made her feel even more ticklish than moments before. Lisa felt utterly helpless, more so than she had ever felt the entire evening, and came to accept her ticklish fate.

"IGIHIHIVEUHUHAHAHAHAHAA!" Lisa screamed, surrendering to the nails that tirelessly skittered away against her armpits, and through eyes flooded by tears she saw Amber sweetly smile at her confession.

In some strange way, the surrenderance carried a sense of liberation for Lisa. Gone was her resistance, gone was the begging, all she had to do now was laugh and squirm beneath Amber's body, held by her and the restraints. She felt slickness from her crotch once again, and she yearned to satisfy the growing ache. Lisa, despite all of her mind dedicating itself to the tickling, couldn't help but notice Amber's heavy breaths and red cheeks, as if she was on the edge herself. In her electrified state of mind, Lisa attempted once again to tease Amber, but found that she could barely rub against Amber in state. Through laughter, Lisa groaned in frustration, wishing she had the cruel vibrator once again.

Finally, like some sort of miracle, Amber stopped, still lying atop Lisa as she kept laughing, her nerve endings still firing messages to her brain. Lisa calmed down, still giggling and smiling, and gasped for air as Amber rose, straddling her waist again. As Lisa's mind cleared, she felt Amber begin to squirm against her, and when Lisa didn't respond Amber started to bring her hands to Lisa's armpits again.

Understanding the message, Lisa bucked and wiggled, doing all she could to rub against Amber's crotch. As she did so, feeling the area become warmer and slick against her waist, Amber balled the sheets in her fists and clenched her teeth, head bowing.

Finally, Amber threw her head back in a primal moan, hair whipping back as she was racked by an orgasm. She yanked on the sheets, tearing them from the corners. PAnting, Amber fell next to Lisa, exhausted from the intern orgasm.

The lovers laid there, Amber caressing Lisa's bound form, eliciting giggles as she ran her fingernails along Lisa's sensitive skin. Lisa didn't protest; she had lost her fight a while ago.

"Sorry," Amber said softly, voice breathy. "I... I went too far, I think." Lisa smiled, genuinely.

"Yeah," Lisa responded. "You did." She felt Amber's mood fall. "But... I kinda liked it."

Amber shot up, facing Lisa. "Really?"

Lisa grinned. "Yeah, at the end." Amber lit up at that.

"Would you do it again?" She asked, straddling Lisa's waist again, making the bound woman start.

"Yeah," Lisa said, hesitantly. "I would." Amber bent down, and Lisa cringed, closing her eyes and preparing for another round of tickling.

But instead, Amber's lips met Lisa's. Lisa's eyes shot open, staring into Amber's chocolate eyes. Amber pulled back, and whispered into Lisa's ear.

"Let's do it later," Amber said, her warm breath tickling Lisa's inner ear. "I've been waiting for this all night." Amber brought her lips to Lisa's again, and the exhausted Lisa leaned into the passionate kiss, and she spent the rest of the night in Amber's embrace.

12