Pledging Tau Geta Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I do the honors?" He grinned. I wiggled a bit, surprised by this turn of events, and wondering if he really was about to do what he seemed to. I'd only been lucky enough to get my cock sucked a couple of times, and I hated to admit that I'd never gone down on a girl before. That he seemed to be offering to do so made it hard to think about turning him down.

"Yes, please." I panted. I was still feeling a rush of excitement from the way he had handled me so easily. Now, I just waited as he reached up and grabbed onto my panties. Then slowly, he lifted my legs and slid the thin cotton up my thighs and over my ankles.

"Simply lovely." He said with reverence reverberating in his voice as he lowered and spread my legs. My new feminity was now fully on display for him. I'd only been able to see the rounded top of my mound so far, but he was able to see it all. I must have turned an impossible shade of red as he looked at me.

"Oh, god!" I whimpered when I felt his fingers carefully run over my soft folds. His touch was light, almost ticklish, but wickedly arousing all at the same time. This was certainly my most sensitive spot, and he took his time, slowly massaging me with his finger and patiently opening my soft flesh.

"Just wait." He leaned in and when I felt his tongue press into me and slide up I cried out in shock and raw pleasure. There was simply no way to describe the strange sensations of warmth, pressure and wetness as he assaulted me. It felt like my whole being was opening up, and when his tongue reached the top of my slit I wailed at the intense pleasure he drew out of my new clit. It was hard to even know what he was doing as the ecstasy rose and fell between my legs.

I couldn't know if it was his skills or the eagerness of my flesh, but I was lost in rapture as he continued. I couldn't help but press my hips up towards his mouth and the joy he was drawing out of me. I grabbed at his bedding, needing to do something as he worked his magic. I seethed, wailed and begged for more as he continued. It was wild, intense and simply indescribable.

Just as I was beginning to really lose it, I felt myself drifting back down. His pace slowed, his tongue avoided gratuitous attacks on my most sensitive points and I realized he was drawing me away from the peak. I panted and squirmed as he continued to hold my hips in place as he took a last lick and then pulled away.

I threw my head back and let my chest heave as I simmered. My whole body was brimming with need now, all of it focused in one spot. I'd thought that having a hard on was intense, but it had nothing on this feeling. The depth of my yearning was almost beyond words. It was like a great empty hole had been carved in my middle, and there was only one thing that could truly satisfy me.

"Please... Tom... now..." I panted as I fumbled for a moment to remove my bra. It was almost a superfluous thing now, but I didn't want to leave anything that would hold me back for a moment longer. Thankfully, he didn't dawdle either. He pulled free of my legs and quickly extracted himself from his pants and underwear. Whatever part of me that was left to be shocked by being the target of a big hard cock was completely overwhelmed by the desire of my flesh to take that shaft inside and satisfy my yearning.

I pulled back onto the bed as Tom climbed on beside me. He slid up until we were lying next to each other. His hands were roaming over me, stroking me and forcing gasps and moans of feminine pleasure from my lips. I pressed my body into his, until my soft flesh was rubbing against his hard muscles. I'd never felt so wanton as I mashed my breasts into his chest and felt his hard cock against my stomach.

I scooted up so that I could kiss him again, and luxuriated in the feeling of bare flesh against bare flesh. I'd always loved being naked and wrapped around a girl, and now I found it just as wonderful having a big strong man in the same position. We shared that passionate kiss for only a few moments before I broke it off and looked into his eyes.

"I'm ready." I smiled while my hand snaked down to stroke his cock. I barely realized what I'd done until I felt his throbbing hardness in my hand. It seemed the natural thing to do, to show him how eager I was, and to help keep him hard as well. I'd done much the same thing with girls in the past. Of course, this was not entirely the same thing.

First, I had a cock in my hand. Sure, I'd done that plenty of times in private, but this wasn't my cock, and it was a really weird feeling Tom throbbing inside my delicate little fingers. While the rational part of me knew he was maybe a bit bigger than average, that didn't make him feel any less huge in my hand. The very idea of taking such a big cock inside was both arousing and anxiety inducing. The heat between my legs helped me get past my worry though; I knew this was what I needed.

Tom just smiled, and guided me onto my back. He knew enough not to say anything as he kept stroking my body. I parted my legs as he moved on top of me. I felt so vulnerable like that, so open to him as I held my aching pussy defenseless before him. I quivered as he slid between my legs while his hardness came closer to my new womanhood.

"Oh!" I squealed when I felt the head of his cock slide between my legs. I whimpered when he found my slit and started to run his tip along it. The feeling was intense, as were the twists in my stomach. The moment was finally at hand. I reached up and slid my hand along his neck as I smiled up at him.

"Do it." I smiled nervously. He smiled down at me warmly and then leaned in for another kiss. This time he was tender, and soft. Somehow it helped me relax even as his cock moved down my slit again and started to press between my legs. I was never more aware of my new femininity than in that moment, with my legs wide open and my pussy about to be filled.

"Oh, oh my! Oh my!" I panted and squeaked as he pressed forward. His hardness was parting my flesh, sliding inside me. He worked slowly, forcing his way an inch deeper and then pulling back and pushing again. It was unreal, and I grabbed at his arms from the intensity of the pleasure that came each time he thrust deeper. The feeling was unreal, I was being filled, and the hot pressure inside me was amazing.

"Good?" He paused for a moment after I gave him a particularly tight squeeze. He looked down at me with concern, but he didn't need to worry.

"Oh, yeah, so good. Keep going." I managed between gulps of air. I whimpered as he started thrusting again. I didn't care just how wanton I must have sounded, it just felt so good having him throbbing inside me and probing deeper into my hot pussy. I felt like I was being stretched open, but that tension was wonderful and only grew better as he drove deeper.

When I finally felt his balls between my legs and his pelvis press against mine, I was almost shocked by how full I felt. He paused inside me for only a moment before he started to pull out again. I gasped at the sudden emptiness, but when he pressed into me again, I let out a toe-curling moan as he drove his cock all the way into me with one long firm thrust. I went from yearning emptiness to wicked fullness with one thrust of his hips.

"Yes!" I whimpered as he ground into me for a moment and started to pull back again. As good as it felt to be stuffed with cock, I knew this was what I really needed. "Fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me!"

He obliged me wonderfully as I pulled my legs open even wider for him. I never imagined it could feel so good to be taken like this. Each thrust drove me wild, parting my tight flesh, stretching me, filling me until I cried out and then he withdrew and did it all over again. I was writhing beneath him, helpless against the pleasure.

We kissed wantonly between thrusts, our naked flesh molded together as the bed shook from our passion. My breasts bounced as I struggled to wrap my legs around his. I tried desperately to pull him closer despite the fact that we were as close as two people could get. I was absorbed by his rhythm, my body on fire from his touch. It was so unlike sex as I'd known it before.

I simply lost myself to the raw sensation of it. I don't know how long we managed before we started our final ascent. I knew I was no help, the way I whimpered and moaned and begged for more. I was beyond reason; all that mattered was the pleasure and an increasing tension that was pulling inside me.

"Harder! Harder!" I pleaded as he hammered into me. Each hard thrust only made me more excited, more wanton. It was almost too much to bear, and just when I didn't think I could take any more I felt his rhythm grow even more frantic.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" I wailed as he pounded my flesh and then just as I couldn't take any more he pulled me tight and drove deep into me. That final thrust snapped the tension inside me, and I cried out even louder as my whole body shook. I was beyond words, my voice simply echoed around the room in the sound of total fulfillment.

My first orgasm as a woman tore through me with a force that was impossible to measure. It radiated from between my legs and rushed out of me like a tsunami. I pulled Tom tight against me again as my body shuddered in pleasure. I'd never felt anything like this, and I couldn't have been more thankful to the man I was sharing it with.

I knew he was spent as well, and we just rested like that for quite a while, his cock growing soft inside me as we panted together. For the first time, I really understood just how good it felt to cuddle after sex. I'd never really minded having a girl want to be close after doing it, but now I knew how nice it was to have a nice warm guy to hug while basking in the afterglow.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but I finally started to come back to my senses. I looked up at Tom with a silly grin and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Well, that was something else." I blushed a bit at the fact that I didn't really know what to say. "Thanks."

"My pleasure." He smiled and gave my forehead a quick kiss.

"Well, I don't want to seem ungrateful, but your bed is a bit small." I smiled nervously. I hadn't quite counted on the awkwardness that would come after getting my brains screwed out. I was still enjoying the warm glow of my recent orgasm, but I was ready to call it a night.

"No problem." He slipped off the bed and pulled out his robe. He handed it over towards me, and I slipped it on. "I'm guessing you'll want to head back to your room."

"Yeah. I really want to thank you, but..." I blushed some more. I couldn't have been happier with what had happened, but it had been a long day.

"No, I understand. Sleep well, and if you ever need anything, let me know." He came up and gave me a big warm hug. I hugged him back and let my head rest against his chest for a moment.

We exchanged our good nights and then I slipped out into the hallway. It was still pretty early, and I could hear the party continuing downstairs. I could also hear the sounds of muffled passion from several rooms as I found my way back to my room. I hoped that all the other pledges had managed to have as good a time as I did.

I smiled to myself as I walked. I'd never expected that pledging a fraternity could be like this. I still had six more days and six more challenges ahead. In some ways, tonight was almost easy, but I didn't know what they were planning for tomorrow. I did know that many pledges didn't make it to the end, and that left me a little anxious and curious. What could they ask that would make so many give up?

All I could do now was wonder, and bask in the memories of my first time as a girl. I had to admit it was a lot better than my first time as a guy. Now it just remained to be seen if what came next would be as much fun. For now, I needed some sleep. Tomorrow was probably going to be a busy day.