Pledging Tau Geta Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, for now, you need to get ready for the opening party. I'll help you with that, and I can go over a bit more about the challenges. So, if you don't have any questions for Kyle, he can go help with some of the other party work." Meredith smiled warmly. It wasn't hard to tell that she wanted Kyle to leave, and I certainly wouldn't mind having the room a bit less crowded.

"I think I'm okay for now. Thanks for the explanation." I nodded to Kyle and he smiled and left. Now it was just this sorority girl and I. Hopefully she could answer a few questions. Somehow I felt more comfortable without a guy around. I know it sounds strange, but there was just a strange tension in the air when he was here. I suppose it was the way he looked at me that made me feel a bit odd. I could just imagine what I'd have been doing if I was sitting across from a sexy girl wearing only a bathrobe, and that fact alone made me a bit anxious.

"So, feel better?" Meredith smiled. "Sometimes it's better when it's just us girls, you know?"

"Yeah, I do now. So what's your story, why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, you know how a lot of pledges don't make it to being a Tau?" She asked and I nodded. It was certainly part of the legend of the fraternity. "Yeah, well, pledges have a choice, if you make it through all the challenges, you can either join the Taus or the Deltas. You don't have to go back to being a guy."

"What, you mean you used to be..." I sat stunned as I looked at her smiling face. I mean, experimenting was one thing, but to decide to never go back? I hadn't even considered that.

"Sure. I mean, after a week I just couldn't give it up. About a third of the pledges become Deltas. I know it sounds crazy, but you'll either get it or not when the time comes. Now I'm sure you're just dying to know more about these challenges, and your hot little body." Meredith got up and took off the monk robe she'd been wearing. She had a sexy T-Shirt and shorts combo going on. She was a nicely curvy brunette, and I would have been left a stammering idiot if I was still a guy, but for now, things were too weird to think that way.

"You could say that." I nodded. "I suppose there are clothes for me somewhere around here?"

"Yep! I brought you your first outfit. Somehow, they just have a way of knowing the right size for each girl, even before they transform." She turned to the closet and pulled it out. After everything else, I hate to admit that seeing the dress she pulled out was the first thing that made me really blanch. It wasn't so much that it was revealing, rather the fact that it was a very perfectly feminine sundress. Sure, it would show off a bit of skin, but it was just the idea that it was a dress that really slammed everything home.

"A... dress..." I stammered, looking at it. It was a nice warm yellow with a hem that would probably keep it just over my knees. Somehow I just knew I'd look stunning in it. But it was a dress! I'd be wearing a dress!

"Of course, have we finally chipped through your defenses?" Meredith smiled as she watched my eyes bug out a bit. She paused and put it back in the closet. "Now, maybe we should talk about the challenges."

"Like putting on a dress." I tried to reclaim my cool composure, but it wasn't easy. Nothing about this was easy, but now that I was really taking in the reality of what had happened, I was doing my best to keep from feeling overwhelmed.

"Well, that's not really a challenge." Meredith laughed. "No, the challenges are all about sex. Every day you'll have a new one, and the president will keep score. I can't tell you what they'll be exactly, but the one constant is that you'll have to orgasm and get a partner to orgasm every day."

"What?" I don't think there was a way to really express just how crazy that sounded. Yet, somehow, I knew she wasn't kidding. I gripped at the armrest of my chair as I breathed for a moment.

Sex? Okay, I mean, sure I liked sex and as an average guy I didn't get to enjoy it nearly often enough. I'd not even been on much of a date for the better part of a semester. But now I was a girl. Not that I wasn't curious, but I couldn't have sex with a guy! Or could I? I started to squirm in my seat as I thought about it. There was a wickedly perversity to the idea, I mean, I'd get to see what sex was really like for a girl. That was cool, but doing it with a guy?

"So you're wondering about sleeping with guys, right?" Meredith interrupted my flurried thoughts.

"Yeah, I kind of was." I blushed a bit at that fact. I hated to admit it to myself just how quickly graphic my thoughts had become. Even more surprising was the fact that I found the whole notion far less nauseating and far more titillating than I would have expected.

"And from the way you're blushing, I'd guess that you find the idea a bit more appealing than expected." She grinned. Somehow she knew just how I was feeling and then I nearly slapped myself for my silliness. Naturally, she'd been through this, and probably had much the same reaction!

"As long as I don't have to admit to it." I smiled back. It was just so hard to keep up the façade, but I didn't know how else to act. Nonchalant was kind of my thing, and this whole conversation was well off into the twilight zone.

"Fair enough, but I'll let you know a little secret about the whole transformation, you'll find that guys are just as attractive to you now as girls used to be." She nearly whispered that last part, the laughed a bit. "It does get a bit awkward when we get a gay pledge. But, you'll notice you haven't lost your interest in girls either."

I shuddered at the thought, but I knew she was telling the truth. Just a few moments of thinking about guys and sex had sent my stomach whirling in anxious anticipation. It also made me feel kind of warm and squishy between my legs. It was really hard to describe the feeling, but I knew in my gut that it was how girls felt when they were aroused. In the end it was my head and not my body that managed to snap me out of the strange fantasies.

"This is all just crazy." I laughed. I'd expected almost anything other than this when I'd decided to pledge a fraternity. Here I was, naked in a pink robe, getting hot thinking about letting some guy take me! It was just too surreal not to be funny.

"So do you think you want to try or should I call in Kyle and you can join the others who are backing out?" She asked.

I sat there and thought about it. It wasn't a hard decision, but I didn't want to just jump in without thinking things through. It was a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity and it was only for a week. I couldn't imagine wanting to stay this way, but then I figured most pledges probably didn't think that way either, until they decided not to change back. Ultimately, I did still come here for a reason, and after all of this I had to admit the idea of becoming a Tau was overriding any other concern. If they had the power to do this, what else could they do?

"No, I'll do it. So I guess we have to get ready for the party?" I blushed again, remembering the yellow dress waiting for me in my closet.

"That's the spirit. First, you should probably get showered, and then I'll help you get dressed and primp a bit. Nothing too fancy for tonight." She got up and walked over to the door. "Shall we?"

I followed her out. Thankfully, they had private showers and I tossed the robe over the door once I'd slipped out of it. There was already a couple of others showering, but I had to admit I was far more focused on my new body to care. The breasts were obviously the most noticeable, between their weight, the way they moved and the fact that I couldn't look down without staring at them. It was really a strange perspective. On the one hand, the simple fact that I had breasts made them seem huge, and my new frame was a fair bit smaller than my old body. I tried to be objective though, and decided that they were pretty average, with a nice round fullness and cute pink nipples.

It was hard not to just stare down at my new body, but I knew I couldn't dawdle too much. So I grabbed some soap and started to lather up. I started with my chest, naturally. My breasts were squishy and soft, with just the right amount of firmness. I had to admit I would normally have loved breasts like this, of course, having them on my chest was something entirely different. They were also sensitive, but not quite as much as my fevered male imagination would have expected. My nipples were a bit more tender, and I suppressed a couple of soft coos when I soaped them up.

The rest of my figure wasn't quite so curvy. I did have noticeable hips, but not a big ass and my legs were just thick enough to keep me from looking like a chicken. I was also hairless from the neck down, or at least all of my hairs were little soft hairs. I had no bush, or hairy legs. I wondered if it was something that would grow in or if it was permanent. It certainly made exploring between my legs a more intense experience.

That was probably the strangest thing. When my hand slipped down to my crotch and only found a set of fleshy folds I could feel my heart beating strongly in my chest. It was hard to deny the reality of the changes when I slipped a finger between them and quickly discovered my clit and the entrance to my new vagina. I shuddered a bit as I reacted to the probing of my fingers. Where my breasts had been less sensitive than I expected, my new girly bits were just the opposite. With just a few tentative motions I'd managed to get myself hot.

That was just too much for me now. I pulled my fingers away and worked through the rest of my shower. My whole body felt a bit more tender under the flowing water, but I managed to keep from succumbing to the distraction. In the end the hardest part was getting my hair washed. I normally kept my hair pretty short, so it was an adjustment managing my new mane. It came down just past my shoulders, and was full enough that it defied rinsing for much longer than I thought it should.

Finally, I was done, and Meredith helped get me a towel and then escorted me back to my room.

"So how was it?" She asked as she started to blow dry my hair. I just sat back and let her do it. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd used a hair drier, but I imagined that letting this amount of hair air dry would take a lot longer than I had.

"I'll just say weird." I tried to chuckle and heard it come out as a giggle. I blushed a bit at that. I suppose the reflexes were the same, but some things just didn't translate right.

"All squishy and soft in the wrong spots, right?" Meredith thankfully ignored my girlish sounds. She probably understood how embarrassing they must be for me.

"Yeah, how did you get used to that?" I asked. It still boggled me that she had decided to stay a girl. Being curious was one thing, but making the change permanent, and being stuck in this sexy little body was hard to imagine.

"Honestly, I thought it felt good, and when I started fooling around with guys, well, I don't want to give too much away, but the whole sex thing was so much better as a girl." She giggled as she finished up the drying. I didn't know if I should believe her or not, but the truth was I would find out for myself soon enough.

"Now, seriously, I know it's strange, but you've got a normal woman's body now, and the reactions that go along with it. If you just relax and go with what feels right, I guarantee you'll enjoy it." She put away the hair dryer and pulled out some underwear.

I gulped as I looked at the bra and panties that she was holding. Thankfully, they weren't too perverse or anything. Just a plain pair of white cotton panties and a white bra with subdued pink flowers printed on the cups. I was going to need to put them on. I knew I shouldn't really be bothered by that fact given that I was currently wearing a rather garish pink bathrobe. I certainly couldn't be more girly then that, but there was something intimidating about the bra.

"Now, if you don't want to wear any underwear, no one is going to force you." Meredith smiled as she saw my reaction. I shuddered again at that notion. Given the cut of the dress I was about to wear, it wouldn't be hard to notice that I was going commando. As disturbing as wearing girly underwear was, the idea of flashing everyone at the party was even worse.

I didn't say anything, and just grabbed the soft garments from her. I got up and slipped on the panties first. After a lifetime of rather bulky boxers, it barely seemed right for the thin little piece of cloth to do the job. The way the fabric fit snugly between my legs left me squirming for a moment. I certainly wasn't used to feeling something cupping my groin so fully.

Unfortunately, I lacked an equally demure option for managing the bra. I took a breath and then slid off the robe. The cool air of the room gave me goose bumps and I could swear I could feel my nipples tightening in the cold. I quickly slipped my arms through the straps and then pulled up the cups so that I could get my breasts into them. The hardest part was reaching behind me to get it clasped. Meredith watched me with a bemused smile, but I was lucky enough to get the clasp done before I needed to ask for help. I could only imagine the various jokes she could tell about such a failure.

"Very nice. Now, are you ready for the last part?" She bounced back over to the closet.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I winced a bit when I watched her pull it out. It was just as feminine as before, and I think I wavered just as much as the last time I saw it.

"Okay, this is a bit undignified, but you just slip it on over your head." She helped me slide it on. She was certainly right about the undignified part, standing there half naked with my arms up and my head completely surrounded by the dress. Luckily it only lasted for a moment before I managed to pull it down, and the whole dress seemed to just fall into place. Before I knew it, Meredith was zipping up the back and I was encased in a bright yellow sun dress that showed off my cleavage and legs, and left me with a disturbing draft between my legs.

"This will take some getting used to." I stated as I took a quick walk around the room. The way the skirt fluttered around my legs was almost distracting, especially the way it pushed the air around my thighs.

"Well, it's just for tonight. Tomorrow you can wear whatever you want from your closet and even do a little shopping if you like." Meredith explained. "Now, we have to finish primping you before the party. You wouldn't want to look like something the cat dragged in, now would you?"

"No..." I rolled my eyes a bit, and then let her direct me back to the desk. She'd set up a little makeup mirror and some makeup for me.

"Now, just let me take care of things today, but tomorrow if you want any tips, I'll be happy to help. For tonight, I'll just keep it simple, you've already got great tone and eyelashes so I'll just go with a bit of eye shadow and some lipstick." She explained and then flashed through the process. She did give me a bit of blush as well, just for effect, and I was left to stare at my new reflection.

Seeing my driver license was strange enough, but a live reflection was entirely different. I was stunning, cute and elfish all in one. My ears poked through my hair on each side of my head and my eyes were just huge blue pools that I almost got lost just staring into the mirror. I couldn't believe it was really me now, but the girl in the mirror did everything I did, and if it wasn't real, it was the best fake in the universe.

"Nice, right? I know you're going to be a popular girl. Now do you have any questions before we head out?" She asked as she put away the makeup.

"Well, you said I'd have to have sex as part of the challenges. I don't quite know how to ask this, but can I..." I wavered at the last. Despite the reality of the change seeping in, I didn't even want to complete the thought.

"Get pregnant?" She finished my sentence and I blushed as I nodded. "No, not for this week, you also can't get any diseases thanks to the spell. If you decide not to change back then normal rules apply and you'll get your period just like any other girl."

I was surprised by just how much of a relief it was to hear that. I had to admit it was a bit unfair in a way, since that was a worry that real girls had to face, but I had to deal with enough strangeness that I felt a lot better knowing I wouldn't have to deal with that possibility.

"Thanks, really, for all the help. You really helped take a bit of the edge off of everything." I smiled as I put on a pair of slip on shoes that had been put out for me. At least I wouldn't have to worry about heels on top of everything else. I really was grateful though. As much as I'd been thrown into the deep end, Meredith had kept me from panicking.

"No worries, that's why I'm here. If you need anything at all this week, you can just give me a call." She handed me a slip of paper. I opened it up and saw her name, number and an email address all written down. "I know stuff will come up, and I'm always happy to help a girl in need."

I just blushed a bit more, not wanting to consider what could make me need her help again. I knew she was right though, there were simply too many things going on for me not to wind up in distress at some point. I just didn't want to think about what could put me in that position quite yet.

"Okay, I guess it's time to get going." I forced a smile. I couldn't believe I was really going to do this, but if I wanted to become a Tau there really wasn't any other choice. I had a sudden urge to check myself in a full length mirror, but there wasn't one handy. I suppose it was for the best.

Meredith showed me the way. The main hall was already bustling with activity. There were plenty of Taus milling around, and a lot of girls too. Some were dressed pretty casually, but there were many dressed more or less like me. It was pretty easy to figure out that the girls in sundresses were the pledges.

I was actually surprised by the variety, both in appearance and demeanor. Some of the pledges looked panicky and nervous, while a few were already chatting up some of the Taus or Deltas. There were even a couple of new girls who were clearly flaunting their new looks.

One thing was constant between all the new girls, they were all pretty, not knockouts, but attractive enough that they wouldn't have to worry about getting a guy's attention. Granted, that wasn't necessarily what we wanted, but I couldn't deny the facts either. It seemed like we all were transformed towards a norm, no one too tall or too short, no breasts too big or too small.

Even though there were no extremes, everything about the girls was different, some were tall and others like me were short. There were curvy girls and beanpoles, long hair and short hair. From what I remembered of the group everyone seemed to have kept their ethnicity, which meant we had a few cute Asian girls, a few sexy Africans and some hot Latinas mixed in with a variety of white girls.

"Hi!" I nearly jumped when a girl jumped in front of me with a big smile and a sundress. "I'm Alex! Is this like totally crazy or what?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." I nodded, not quite expecting to get hit by the perky blond. Then I realized I should introduce myself as well. "Oh, I'm Alison, I guess."

"Cool! I bet you can't even say your old name." She smiled at me.

"What? Of course I can. My name was A... Ali.... Damn!" I swore as I realized it was true. I couldn't even think it. I was Alison Sterling right down to my core. Sure, I knew that hadn't been true until about three hours ago, but that fact didn't help any.

"Yeah, that spell is just crazy! I could really get used to this!" Alex giggled as she outlined her new figure with her hands. "I always kind of wondered what it would be like to be a girl and now, bam!"