Pledging Tau Geta Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't say it's not interesting." I replied. It was hard to take that much enthusiasm. Even if I was happy to try this whole woman thing out, that didn't mean I was going to go skipping around the room like some kind of flake.

"Right! I can't wait to find out what the challenges are. I heard they're all some kind of sexy stuff. Isn't that exciting?" She was nearly bouncing in front of me. I don't know why she singled me out for attention, but I couldn't have been more relieved when Prescott shouted out from the center of the room.

"Good evening everyone! This marks our 124th year of initiating our new pledges. I want to welcome all of our new ladies with a round of applause for agreeing to come out for our party tonight." A surprisingly clean round of applause filled the air. "Now, I'm sure all of our pledges are thinking of just one thing, what is their first challenge going to be? First, I want to remind all of you that you can back out at any time, and if anyone tries to make you do something you don't want, let me or another elder member know and we will enforce an appropriate punishment. Understood?"

Everyone shouted their understanding. It was good to know they took things seriously. Even given the circumstances.

"Now, I want to remind all our pledges that our intent here is to help you understand life from a whole new perspective. While our challenges are a bit risque I hope you can all embrace the experience and learn from it." Prescott continued. "Now, for your first challenge. Ladies, you need to pick a partner and before the end of the night you both need to reach a happy end in whatever way you like except by your own hand. All the gentlemen here are eager to help. Good luck and have fun!"

I stood stunned for a moment. Sure, I knew this was the likely course of events, but having it actually stated was a bit more shocking. Then I took a deep breath. I knew this was going to happen, no need to panic. Besides, I had to admit there were plenty of good-looking guys to choose from.

That's when I panicked. That off hand admission to myself sliced right through my defenses and I started making a stuttering retreat towards the exit. This couldn't really be happening! I didn't just think that! I started to hyperventilate as I backed away from everyone, my chest heaving with my rapid breaths.

Then I smacked right into something, or rather someone. I flipped around, surprised and jumpy in my current state and found myself looking up at some Adonis of a man. I'd never felt quite so small before as I craned my neck to look up at him. The shock had knocked my worries out of my mind, and before I could gather my thoughts I found myself swooning over this impossible figure.

"Are you all right? You look a bit out of sorts." He looked down at me with concern. That didn't help anything though, it only made me feel more strange. I liked the fact that he was worried for me, and I liked the way I felt standing this close to him, but that very appreciation made my gut clench as I fought back against it.

"Let me guess, you're a bit conflicted. I remember what my first night was like. Just relax, no one here's going to bite you." He smiled down at me, and I noticed that he was looking right into my eyes, and not down my rather open top. I had to admit I didn't know if I'd have had that level of discipline if our roles had been reversed and I really appreciated it.

"Thanks. I'm just a little jittery." I smiled back sheepishly and found my hand pulling my hair back over my ear. I realized just how feminine an act that was, but it seemed so natural, especially when I got a bit too much hair in my face.

"No problem. I think I about puked after the big challenge speech back in my day." He laughed. "Would you like to sit down or something?"

I took a moment to collect myself now that the panic had been broken. As crazy as it sounded, I needed to find a guy for the night, one that would presumably show me what it was really like to be a woman. I still couldn't quite wrap my head around the idea, but I was getting there, and I had a rather worthy candidate right here.

I'd always had a habit of making snap judgments. I hated to drag out a decision, especially if I knew I'd never be able to make a fully informed choice. That's how I felt now. Sure, there was a room full of guys to choose from, but I didn't know any of them. As weird as it was to be attracted to guys now, I couldn't really rank the available choices very well either. If I started to think too much about it, the very idea felt so strange.

I realized that he was still waiting for me as I stood in front of him furiously making up my mind on what to do. Well, he'd given me at least one thing that was an easy choice and I could go from there. "Sure, let's grab a seat."

"You certainly seem the thoughtful type." He smiled as he lead me over to a couple of cozy chairs off to the side of the party. I couldn't decide if he was being thoughtful or calculating. I liked to party well enough, but I had to admit I always gravitated towards the edges after grabbing a couple of interesting people to talk to.

"Well, there is a bit to think about today." I managed to eke a smile out of my lips.

"Certainly, and you haven't bolted out yet." He smiled and then leaned forward and extended his hand. "Tom, pleased to meet you."

"Alison, and thanks for blocking the exit." I shook his hand. It was so strange the way his hand just wrapped around mine. I hadn't fully realized how small my hand was now, and just how strong a man's grip could be. It wasn't that he squeezed me or anything, but I could feel just how much power he was holding back.

"Well, it's a hard job, but someone has to do it." He leaned back. "Are you sure you want to be sitting here, you do have a decision to make soon, I wouldn't want you to find yourself scraping the bottom of the barrel."

"Cute." I laughed. "As if you didn't figure you had the inside track and a little self depreciation would just make me even more likely to pick you."

That got his attention. Sure, I could see the suave game he was playing. In other circumstances, it might have not been so transparent. Of course, I'd imagine most of the pledges wouldn't stop reeling from events until sometime next week, so it was just his bad luck that he ended up trying to play with me.

"Fair enough, usually a bit of properly timed humility can be very charming, but the advice is still valid." He leaned back again.

"And now, you're going with the confidence game. You got caught, owned up and now are hoping that I'll get reeled in by the honesty." I grinned. He didn't flinch this time. I knew I had a player on my hands, the question was just how good was he. "But then I'm just being a little witch pointing all of this out, and over thinking everything."

Wisely, he just sat there. At least he knew when not to say anything.

"The games we play." I smiled and sat back.

"Indeed, it's all a dance around a single point. Eager man circling round the attractive woman, hoping to work his way into her affections. He's drawn in by lust, and sometimes she is as well, though we aren't allowed to admit that." He added.

"Of course not, it would be rude." I nodded with a wicked little smile.

"And so the dance goes on until she either yields to his transparent attempts at charm or kicks him in the balls. Now that we've cut through to the core of it, I do hope that you'll at least save me that uncomfortable end." He continued.

"Very nicely played." I smiled. "The question is, are you as good in bed as you are at getting girls into one?"

I'd gotten so wrapped up in the banter that when I finally came round to home again I surprised myself. For a moment, I'd almost forgotten where I was and just what I was doing. That also helped me to make up my mind. No sense in drawing out the decision any further.

"Actually, I'd like to think I'm better in bed. Truth is I don't generally have the guts to try out this routine on girls." He blushed a bit. At least that was something I could believe. I knew just what he meant. It was easy to think up the right things to say, but it was almost as easy to end up tongue tied or have something backfire in the attempt.

"Is that so?" I leaned forward a bit. "I'll give you this, you've really helped calm me down. Now, if you promise to take the same care with me in private, I think we can come to an arrangement."

For the first time since I met him, I actually think I had him off the rails. He grinned a bit too happily, no doubt thanks to what he expected to be doing soon. He quickly clamped down on his reaction and sat back trying to look like he wasn't excited. While he was doing that I was trying to keep my stomach from doing flips. Just because I'd decided what I was going to do didn't make the anxiety or the anticipation go away.

The anticipation kind of surprised me. As a guy it was easy to say I was curious about what sex was like as a woman, but that was just an easy thing to say when it wasn't a possibility. Now it was not just possible, but actually going to happen, pretty much as soon as I left this room. I could feel that weird warmth growing between my legs again just thinking about it, and I pulled my legs together tight instinctively.

"No need to rush, I think you're still a bit nervous." He sat up again. "And my nerves are about shot. Would you like something to drink. Just to take the edge off?"

I thought about it for a moment. I wasn't much of a drinker normally, and as much as I knew it would help me relax a bit I didn't want to miss out on anything for this experience. "No. I think I want to be all in for this, so just some water would be great."

"As you like." He bowed subtly and then went off to get some drinks. I watched him go, surprised that my eyes settled on watching his firm ass as he walked over to the bar. Whenever I dropped my guard, I noticed that my instincts told me exactly what my new body wanted and liked. It was just like Meredith had told me. All I needed to do was relax and do what felt right.

"Here's your water." He handed me over a nice glass topped with a slice of lemon. Thankfully, he'd kept the parasol for his drink. I laughed a bit at the fact that he was drinking what must have been a normally girly drink.

"What, you've never had a fuzzy navel?" He laughed as he sipped at his glass. I let out a giggle at that before I could manage to stifle myself.

"No, I was always too much of a wuss to order such a girly drink." I giggled again. I blushed furiously at such a vivid reinforcement of my new femininity. Just when I'd started to get used to my higher pitch I needed to do something to make it impossible to ignore again.

"It's okay, embrace the girly. You only get seven days after all. It may be strange to say, but that's what I regret most about my time was that I fought against the change far too much in the first couple of days." Tom pointed out with a glimmer of seriousness that I appreciated. I was really starting to be glad that I'd bumped into him.

I blushed a bit, but nodded. "I know. It's just kind of weird, but I'm getting used to it."

"I'm glad to hear that. Believe me, you don't want to let the opportunity slip away." He took another drink. I could see him starting to relax. I was getting more comfortable with the whole thing as well. The fact was, he was right. I know I was about ready to panic and run away just a few minutes ago, but now I was on the other side of the issue.

"Well, then..." I blushed a bit and squirmed in my seat. I wasn't quite sure how to say it. "Why are we wasting time down here?"

He suddenly started coughing. It took him a moment to regain control and then he looked up at me with a mixture of surprise and eagerness in his eyes. I could understand that given my recent behavior.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I didn't doubt the sincerity of the question. If there was one thing I was certain of, no one here was trying to force us to do anything. Well, beyond the whole gender swap thing in the first place. Still, I could forgive that since given the way they made sure all the pledges could always back out.

"Yeah, let's go." I blushed some more. It was unusual for me to be so direct, and given the circumstances, I felt even stranger saying this kind of thing. Still, I had a feeling that Tom wouldn't have pressured me to leave. I had to be the one to make the move, despite the embarrassment.

Tom nodded and then got up, and lent me his hand to help pull me out of my chair. I felt kind of strange doing it, but I knew it was part of embracing the role. I took a look around the room once I was up. Most of the other girls were milling around the room, plenty of them had paired off with a guy, but a few were still hanging back or talking to other girls. I silently wished them all luck and then hopped along after Tom.

"So you don't mind heading to my room? Elder members get a bit more comfortable space for this kind of thing." Tom directed me up the stairs. I agreed and followed him up to the top floor of the house. It didn't really look any different, but when I entered his room, I could see what he meant about comfort.

His room was larger than mine, and had a regular bed on the floor. It wasn't huge, but it was more than big enough for the task at hand. I stepped into the room and stopped long enough to close the door behind me. Tom walked over to the bed and sat down, waiting for me. I just stood there looking at him. As easy as it had been to walk up those stairs, I now really had to go through with it, or run away.

Tom was quiet again, knowing that I had to come to this by myself. Nothing he could have said would have made things easier, and I appreciated the fact that he realized that. I took a deep breath and looked down at my chest. I don't know why, but looking down at my cleavage really helped calm me down. I was a girl now, and here was a guy that my body seemed to like, and honestly I kind of liked him too. All I had to do now was walk across this room and he'd help show me things I'd never imagined.

"Okay, let's do this!" I gulped in some air and then bounded across the room. If I didn't dive in, I felt like I'd chicken out. I didn't really want to, but I was probably more nervous than I'd been since high school. If I wasn't going to bolt then waiting around would only make things worse.

"Whoa!" He gasped as I hopped onto his lap and I slid my arms around his chest and gave him a strong hug and then looked up at him. I must have been near to beet red as I stared up at him, smiling meekly and waiting for him.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me?" I asked, and I did my best to bat my eyelashes. I couldn't be sure if I was being coy or just silly, but I closed my eyes and puckered up my lips.

Tom took the invitation and I squirmed as his lips pressed into mine. He didn't push it, didn't try to french me or anything. So for a moment, our lips just pushed together and I quivered as he wrapped his arms around me. I'd never felt so small or so safe as his warmth enclose me. Before I knew it, I started to kiss him more energetically, smacking my lips against his and sucking at the edges of his mouth. It was about as much as I could do, but it felt so right.

Just as he was starting to react I pushed back. I could tell I wasn't the only one who was a bit nervous here, and I had waited for him to relax a bit too. Now that he was getting in the mood, it was time to go to the next level. I knew I was being aggressive, but the only way to keep from fleeing was to plow ahead.

"I bet you've been waiting for this all night." I grinned as I reached back to undo the zipper on my dress. I fumbled with it for a moment before I managed to get it started when he grabbed my arms and stopped me from trying to continue.

"Hey, now, no need to hurry. Relax, we've got all night." He pulled me close and then kissed me again. This time I just melted. I don't know what it was, whether it was the way he held me, the passion of his kiss, or the way his scent tickled my nose, but I could feel my body reacting to all of it.

I slid my arms up around his neck and pulled him in closer and before I knew it our tongues were dancing between our lips. I didn't know who made that first move, but we reacted together and I let one hand slip down and run over his arm as his hands moved down to my waist. I felt strange being so small in his grip, and so soft against his hardness. My new body wasn't very athletic, but he certainly took care of himself. I was surprised by how easily it was to just embrace the oddity of it all.

Before I knew it, one of his hands had worked down to my bottom and started to stroke my soft cheeks as I sat sideways on his lap. The other worked its way up and I flinched when I suddenly felt my chest being cupped and gently squeezed. I gasped and then pressed my lips forward again, not wanting him to say anything. If the earlier strangeness hadn't been enough, having my breast caressed was making it hard to think of anything else.

Even though it was through my top, the way his fingers pressed into my softness was make me squirm. It wasn't so much that I was sensitive, but the sensation was so alien, and it was making me wet just being fondled. It didn't help that I suddenly noticed that he'd gotten nice and hard as I sat on his lap.

"Now, isn't that better. You should know that girls take a bit more work to get ready than guys do." He broke the kiss as I squirmed. I didn't know if he could feel how wet I was, but he had to feel just how hot my new pussy was. I'd started to breathe a bit more heavily as well as my arousal spiked. The strangest thing was the aching feeling though. It lacked throbbing directness of a hard cock, but my new womanhood was yearning for something, quivering hungrily and I knew just what it wanted.

"Well, good job on that." I smiled and squirmed my little butt against his thigh some more. Then I turned and started to work on the button to his shirt. He might have objected to me getting naked, but I doubted that he'd resist me stripping him down. I tried not to think too much about what I was doing, but the truth was, it all moved in one direction, and despite Tom's kind demeanor, I didn't want to drag this out much longer. In fact, I was really starting to get excited for what came next. My body was aching for it, and I was rife with curiosity.

"Be careful or I might just think you're trying to have your way with me." He laughed as I pulled off his shirt. I felt myself swoon as I felt his muscled chest through his rather thin under shirt. I realized that his strength was turning me on, and I was doing my best to go with that feeling.

"Oh, is that how you're going to be?" I giggled and then worked his shirt up until I was staring at his bare chest. I'd never been as ripped as he was, though I'd certainly seen guys that would put either of us to shame. Still, my feminine desires didn't care about any of that, naked man chest was all that it really cared about. Well, that and pressing my own naked girl chest into it. Now, I just had to work on the naked girl part.

He just laughed as I reached back and managed to get the zipper down this time. Then I realized it still wasn't going to help much. I needed to get the dress off the same way I'd gotten it on, and I scrambled around in his lap for a moment before I managed to get the skirt up over my hips and then just started to take it off like it was a big shirt. I felt a little silly for a moment as he helped me get it over my head, and then I was sitting on top of him with just a bra and panties on.

"I just want to show you a good time." He smiled and then threw me back onto the bed. I tried to get up for a moment, but he held me down at the waist as I squirmed. A couple of tugs and tosses later and I was spread out for him, with my legs resting on his shoulders and him kneeling between my thighs. I couldn't help but blush as he looked down at my flat, panty covered crotch and then back up at me.