All Comments on 'Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 03'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only thing I regret about this story is that is far quicker to read a good story than it is to write one. Great story and more about a girl discovering her sexuality than one of lust and sex for the sake of it.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

Yes, you've done well in part 3 and of course, looking forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write the nervousness and confusion of Allison along with her fighting with her male self while questioning almost everything so well but the frantic groping and trying to figure out sex from the other position is so perfectly done that I can picture it and while it is funny it is also very endearing when you think of many of the first times people have gone through. I thought the challenge seemed somewhat of a dud after the first two but you managed to make it just as nerve racking and fun as the other challenges. I don’t know what the next challenges are but I am sure you will make them interesting and a fun read. Thanks for your work on this story, it really comes across well.

J.D.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 3 years ago

I'd didn't think it possible for you to up your game, but you did. waiting impatiently for part 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...