All Comments on 'Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 05'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wellhot4itwellhot4italmost 3 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely hot and beautifully written

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Hottest chapter yet. I love the fact that the main character's transformation is voluntary, instantaneous, and that they have the chance to change back... while slowly being convinced not to do so... by their own self. Perfect. Best kind of gender bender, self-seduction into permanent transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was so damn erotic and without a doubt the hottest chapter yet. That would be a major mind fuck having to decide which way to go at the end. You will have experienced sex and even life to some extent as both male and female so you would actually have a fair comparison to work with. I think one of the things that would make the decision to stay a woman easier is that you wouldn’t have to come out to your family and friends since you would just be remembered as the woman you always were. I guess depending on what your life was like before you pledged and also how the last week was while experiencing everything from a different point of view. While many think it would be an easy choice, I think it would be more difficult than you might think. Excellent chapter and story. You really created some seriously interesting characters and situations which has made this story exceptional in my opinion. Thank you.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the series very much. One typo- I believe you meant 'quaking' not ' quacking'.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Beautifully written, hot with good characterisation. Looking fwd. to more chapters!

The transformed characters do seem to have gotten off quite easily, both in a sexual way :) but also seem to have avoided all the casual sexism and harassment the world has to offer. Perhaps some of the downsides of being female could be explored, which might explain why they don't all just got Delta?

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

You have portrayed the conflict within the transition where I can envision it as a very wonderfully erotic movie...So looking forward to reading part six next. Keep it up. You've been keeping me up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story with a realistic perspective from the other side. Do keep writing.

PTM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
624 Followers
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...