All Comments on 'Ploughing the South Forty Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
Good story

Farmers daughter stories are always good, rich farmers daughters are better

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 6 years ago
Great second chapter !!!!!

Welcome back to one of my favorite authors on Literotica.

You have such a great way with a sexy story and 2 hot rich women and what a lucky guy. I'm glad you continued this and please keep on adding to your other stories.

So hot and sexy. 5 stars as usual.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the story and the sex. Mom/daughter threesomes are fucking awesome!! Hopefully it won't take another year for chapter three!!

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsover 6 years ago

Can only continue the great story comments. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Hot!

I'd love to see Colin impregnate Kat, since they have money to allow for that--although it depends on how you run the rest of the story. That's a preference, although I'll confess I'm enjoying it as is.

Can't say I have any suggestions, as you pretty much tap many fantasies with this arc (money, sex and hot women). These 3 will be set for life. Obviously Kat is the younger, so I would suggest one thing...their ages. Unless I missed it, I didn't catch either one--not even Colin's.

I look forward to Ch 3. Hope it's relatively soon. Keep the great description going, for I enjoyed the change-up of them dressing in sexy dresses and heels (as one example). :)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Glad to see them again

Yes the reunion was vigourous and enthusiastic. Yes the threesome was entertaining. But, what I find equally important is the progression of the story. If it is merely a series of positions and combinations of the three of them moving from one bed to another I lose interest.

Thanks

monster99monster99over 6 years ago
Good story, but a small continuity error

Love your writing. Enjoying the story line very much.

In the scene where Janine is riding Colin, you have Kat dipping her fingers in herself and tasting a mixture of her and Colin's cum. Except, Colin didn't come inside Kat earlier in the story. Picky picky I know, but....

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Love reading this story

Really enjoyed reading this story. I would like to see another chapter, at least to bring the story to a conclusion. You have us wondering now, who is he going to choose to marry....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming...

So loved the story and happy they kept their furry bush after shaving underarms. Like all the detailed descriptions you include of dress, pussy, tits etc. so don't alter or change any of that. Story is a12 out of 10...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Really enjoying this story!

A story that deserves to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Keep em coming amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stories.

Simply must contain this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True Love Story

Nothing but Love. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please

You need to continue, please. I love your characters and the story line. And the sex makes me ache.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story and hope that you can continue with their adventures. Really enjoyed reading how mother and daughter enjoyed and shared Colin.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Good

Ridiculously good story and I mean both parts. I would most definitely love to read more about this trio.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Loving every word. This story must continue with so many unanswered questions~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Next chapter, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can't wait for Part 3. Sooner than later, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Onward, Through the Bush!

Literotica is overrun with shaved pussies. As a lover of pubic hair on my ladies, I'm as happy as Colin was to find these mounds still adorned. Let's leave it that way, please.

What can the future hold? Will Colin put on "Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?" by The Lovin' Spoonful and make a choice that leaves someone unhappy? I prefer not. Since the polyamory is already well-established, I think what is needed is a male fourth member of the happy family. He could arrive due to an ad for a farm hand, or by accident caused by a goat, or some other means; but the ladies would find him as desirable as Colin, who would be happy to have someone share the responsibility of getting the ladies off so often. I'm not into bisexual males and would prefer not to have scenes between the two men, but you'll write what you choose to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could I be so lucky!

I feel like driving the country roads until a billy goat jumps in front of my car and a horse puts me in a coma.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Sexy Follow-Up****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m glad to see you’re still writing.

I’d love to see the next chapter or two! What a great trio. Please do continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Which

I wonder which woman Janine or Kat was in Janine's room with Colin that night after he arrived masterbating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where are you?

Where are you ilikeithot? Don't you write a story again? We, the fans are waiting for months now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome story, would love to see both of them pregnant with his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so good... please continue... it's been to lomg now since new stories... are you ok?

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Dam guess this will not go any farther and I was looking forward to more of a good story.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap.If the two women are that attractive ,why are they single?.All Janine knows about him is his cock size,yet she gives him a million in commission. Finally,we never got to know why he was on their drive way.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Wow, what a disappointment to discover that this wonderfully erotic story has not been continued. Come on ilikeithot6308 please continue this erotic tale, let's have Colin get them pregnant, both of them and keep the tale going. 5/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.11.22]

Fun und Zsexellent series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and lots of fun. Of course lots of sex also. Put him back on the farm taking care of both women and making fabulous investments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No suggestion's, this is going just perfect as is. I can't wait for the next chapter...

Mike

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When is chapter 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Knock the kid up!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyable! I really enjoy when a story continues with the same characters. 5 stars.

Bill S.

MardracMardrac5 months ago

Please come back and write more

dawg997dawg9974 months ago

A great job for making the characters real-life and believable in an unbelievable situation.

Please continue their story together!

Rugger52Rugger524 months ago

It's been a few years, but I'd love to see a new installment.

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous