Plowed Pt. 03

Story Info
Why is Brad feeling THAT? Jayden just grins and grins...
2.1k words
4.69
14.8k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues "Plowed: Part II."

Disclaimer: The story depicts scenes of reluctance and at times non-consensual sexual contact. All characters and places in this story are fictional. Any similarity herein to real persons or places is entirely coincidental.

Brad rolled his eyes and muffled the second squeal scampering up his throat. He couldn't be cumming--his penis was soft! Dammit!--but the telltale hums, zings, and tingles didn't lie. His mind raged.

He hasn't touched--no rubbing--my cock--can't--

As Brad wrestled with pleasure, Jayden nursed his baby's perky pink nubs with a satisfied grin. He twirled his tongue; he nibbled; he chewed; he dug his fuzzy chin deep.

Brad's mouth hung open, creaking with the squeals and moans he desperately muffled. Stop fucking wiggling! His penis didn't listen. Soft and sensitive, it continued to shiver and twitch in his coveralls as sparks sizzled up and down his skin, nipple to dick and back again.

His throat creaked: "... uuuuuhhh! Uh-uh-uhhhh...."

Jayden reared up and dug his chin into Brad's chest, his coarse beard snarling against the furry chest hair and roughing up Brad's pecs. Brad squirmed; his nuts yanked up tight into his groin; suddenly, his quivering penis jerked sharply and spit out a drop of precum.

"OH!" He started to squeal and caught it in time, but his mind wanted to holler. He needed a verbal lasso to hang on to something, anything for help. Finally--"JAYDEN!"

Jayden chuckled into Brad's chest. "Aw, baby, yeah!"

Brad felt ashamed, hearing himself cry out the black man's name, and yet he was amazed at the same time. His penis was alive with pleasure, as if pounding a pussy or his own right hand, but he wasn't near hard, and the orgasm wasn't slowing. It was mounting, buzzing and sparking, and--wait--it can't--my ass--

Brad snorted, kicked the air, and rolled his eyes. His thighs blazed--oh god WHY?--his butt cheeks burned--FUCK! H-help--!--and a sharp heat tickled and circled around his asshole. He clenched it hard.

"HOW?" He almost whispered in awe.

Jayden let go of Brad's nipple with one more gentle bite.

"Baby," he muttered simply, and sucked in the other nipple.

Brad now sat shirtless in a county plow, moaning, writhing, and randomly kicking the air, his flaccid penis quivering and leaking, his asshole tingling and clenching, while a black man sucked his nipples like tit. His mind hyperventilated its thoughts.

Just a rub--a r-rub--just--that--and Jessie--OH! OH GOD WHY?--doesn't know, just a on-the-road sorta thing. Means nuhhhhhhh-uh-uh-OH! OH FUCK...

Jayden let the second nipple pop out of his fat lips with a loud smack. He rolled back onto his haunches and knelt between Brad's legs, leaning back to get a good look at his white boy. "Aw. Lookit you."

Brad whimpered and stared back. His legs were trembling as much as his hands, and he squirmed in his seat. "My ass," he blurted. Like fire!

Jayden stifled a smirk. "Nah, baby, I don't need to see it yet. I'm loving them pretty tittties! Lookit them sweety-pinky-pointy-pies!"

Brad looked down at his nipples, hard and shiny with spit, and whimpered again. Was this happening? He was a man. He was a father, a husband, a bro, a bud--was this happening?

Brad watched, almost pouting, as Jayden started to fondle his hairy pecs again, squeezing the muscle before delicately pinching, then tugging, tweaking, and massaging the nipples he'd made painfully sensitive with his nibbling and nursing. Brad's whole body shivered with tingling pleasure; he writhed and squirmed and wiggled like his penis until he couldn't keep a gasping giggle in his throat.

"Oh, heh! J-Jayden! C-c'mon, huh--heh!" he heard himself coo.

"Mmmm." Jayden mirrored Brad's wide grin. "I love you, too, baby."

Brad's face blanched. "N-no, I--"

"Yeah, baby. Love you 'n' love them tits." Jayden leaned in and latched back onto Brad's neck, sucking hard while pinching both pink nubs between thumb and fingernail.

Brad mixed a whimper with a huff, his gut revolting against the words "love" and "baby" and "tits," and yet the buzz wracking his body crumbled his will and replaced it with instinct. He wrapped his arms around Jayden's head and grappled down to his shoulders. He curled his toes and clenched his ass; he felt Jayden's hands sliding down his torso and start pulling at the coveralls scrunched at his waist.

Brad crooned doubtfully.

Jayden tugged harder at the coveralls, still sucking Brad's neck. "'Mon, babe," he muttered.

"Oh, f-f-f-fuuck." Brad gingerly raised his hips.

With one violent yank, Jayden pulled everything to Brad's ankles: coveralls, long underwear, and jockey shorts.

Brad shrieked. His hairy white legs were now as bare as his pointy pecs and shivering penis. The leaking softie sprang into the open air, shiny with a trickle of precum, swinging and boing-boinging on its base like an air dancer, his balls still tight against his groin. The rubber on the driver's seat stuck to his butt; the cab's heated, humid air, rich with the stench of sex and dripping off the windows, felt strangely fresh.

"This is crazy!" Brad yelped. He didn't know what else to say or do. That was the weirdest part: he didn't have anything to do. Jayden was doing it all. It was... Brad shoved the thought aside and scanned the empty roadway with wild eyes as he modestly covered each nipple with one of his hands. He didn't even think to cover his leaking penis.

"Naked!" he blurted.

"Almost, there, baby." Jayden yanked off one boot, then the other. "Lift your legs, beautiful."

Brad hesitated, then lifted them, huffing nervously.

"C'mon! Kick that shit off!"

"Heh!" Brad kicked on instinct, as if a coach had told him to run or his father had said to stand. He kicked his hairy legs in the air, and as he did, a weird, very weird, and strangely pleasant feeling of freedom washed over him.

This is kinda--he pushed the thought to the back of his mind.

Each kick not only helped Jayden tug the wad of clothing off his ankles, but it also made his penis swing and wiggle, sparking new tingles and making it spit a little more pre-cum. Finally, he was utterly naked.

"Pretty girl!" Jayden breathed, casting the clothes aside.

"Geez." Brad let himself giggle nervously, and he brought the soles of his hairy feet to rest on Jayden's hips. "Quit, quit calling me that shit. And w-why aren't you naked?"

You sure you want him naked? Something in his mind doubted it. Yet something else, in his gut, perhaps a residual sense of fair play among men, had raised the objection.

"Aww, baby. All in good time." Jayden reached up and patted Brad's hard hips. "Aw, love lookin' at YOU!" He rubbed the hard, prickly hips tenderly.

Brad shivered and pressed his hands tighter against his nipples. "Heh!" He kept scanning the road nervously. "C'mon, now, let's--let's just wrap this up--"

"Let Papa Jayden see them tits again."

Brad blushed and half-giggled, pressing his hands closer to his nipples. "No. Heh! Stop!"

"C'mon! C'mon, baby, show Papa Jayden them pretty perky-pies! C'mon!"

Brad snorted more giggles and rubbed his own nipples experimentally, smiling shyly. "They're so hard and--they're just so hard and pointy." He looked down and, gently, gave each nipple a squeeze.

He gasped.

It was like a trigger, snapping a wire in his penis. It jerked in the air and spit a sprinkle of pre-cum onto his thighs. A hum echoed in his anus.

"Oh!" Brad squeaked. He looked at the cummy mist settled on his thigh hair. He pinched his nipples several times in a row.

Twitch-twitch-twitch-sprinkle-HUM!! Twitch-twitch-twitch-sprinkle-Hummm!

"Oh, holy shit! HOLY SHIT!" He pulled his knees up, his toes wiggling in the air.

Twitch-twitch-SHUDDER!-sprinkle! Hummmm....

"OH! OH! Dude, this is--OH! UHN!" He squirmed and pinched and felt cum sprinkle on his legs and then his lower abs. His eyes were shut, toes wiggling, little giggles escaping his throat like piggies out of a pen.

"Damnnnnn." Jayden watched in smiling awe. He'd bitched white boys before, but this! "Damnnnn, baby!"

Grinning from ear to ear, he rubbed Brad's hips and eyed his hairy ass crack, now peeking at him as Brad wiggled his toes and kicked his feet rapidly like little bird wings, giggling. "That's it, girl, pinch them pretty pinkies!"

Brad rolled his eyes as laughter vomited from his mouth. "OH! YES! MY NIPPLES!" he wailed with glee. Still pinching and tugging, he raised his head to look between his raised legs at his jerking, spitting cock. "My penis!"

Jayden tore his eyes from trying to catch a glimpse of the married man's tight hole, and both men now looked at Brad's penis. Soft, thick, and slick, it wiggled and wobbled like an uncooked sausage atop two tight eggs, misty with sweat and precum. It had always been a winner in the locker room, one of the biggest bats in Woodland County, a good 4 inches soft and well over 6 inches hard.

Brad huffed breathy snickers and giggles as he kept pinching and it kept misting cum on his groin. "It keeps--OO! FUCK!--it keeps--OHH!"

Jayden grinned at him, then looked back at the quivering meat and twisted his lips thoughtfully, as though he were a judge at the county fair.

"Hmm," he hummed.

More nervous giggles trickled out of Brad's lips. "What?"

Jayden forced an exaggerated frown onto his face. "Hmmm."

"Heh--what? What?" Brad looked nervously at his unleashed penish, almost sparkling with droplets of precum. "What? My balls? They usually hang down more?" What the fuck is wrong with you? His mind screamed. Yet even so, he shook his hips, trying to get his balls to jiggle free and loose. His ass crack briefly spread; his hole peeked out at Jayden.

Jayden looked up, smirking. "That's one of the hottest dicks I ever seen, man."

Brad huffed a relieved chuckle. "Thanks."

"On a white dude," Jayden added.

Brad's smile faded.

"Usually you boys are small," Jayden went on, "but here you got yourself an average one, girl. Good for you!"

Brad blushed. "Well, it's not--don't call me 'girl'--and, technically, it's bigger than--"

"But, baby, how come you ain't hard?" Jayden arched a teasing eye.

Brad turned even redder. "I, I dunno. It's--"

"You ain't hard, but you leaking. You twitching and leaking like you feeling it, but you ain't got it? Can't you get hard, baby?" Jayden spoke sympathetically.

"Well--yes." Brad grunted and sat up a bit, squirming his bare ass against the driver seat and still gripping his nipples. His penis boing from side to side, once more looking like an air dancer. "Of course I can!"

Jayden cocked his head and looked doubtful. "Yeah?

"Yes! Dammit, yes! That cock's made four babies! It fuckes my wife good! I--"

"Then how come your li'l' hog so soft, baby?"

Brad could feel his cheeks flaming.

"I can get hard, dammit!" Brad pinched his nipples frantically, watching his cock jerk and sprinkle a little more precum. Get hard! his mind screamed at it. Then, with a rush of embarrassment, he remembered he could just jack it.

He let go of his pointy nubs and reached down, but Jayden smacked his hands away before they even touched it.

Brad snorted in surprise. "Oh!"

"Shh, it's okay, baby." Jayden leaned in and kissed Brad tenderly. Brad kissed him back, without even thinking. "Only let me touch it, a-right? That's the point of this. Me thanking you."

"Oh. Oh, right." Brad smiled again. He put his hands back on his nipples, rubbing them gently. "I just--"

"Shhhh. I know, baby, I know." Jayden nibbled Brad's neck, his beard scratching. Brad grinned and rolled his eyes modestly; he squirmed and relished the buzz in his balls; he pinched his nipples harder. "It's a-right. You just wanted to show daddy what you can do."

Something, a little gleam of realization, flickered across Brad's eyes. Daddy? His face sobered. A tremor of alarm shuddered in his gut.

"Uh, maybe we should sto--"

Jayden put a hand over Brad's mouth, gently. "Shh, baby. Just pinch them tits, ok? You pinch your pinky-pies like a good li'l' thing, and I'll do the rest down here." The finger tips of his other hand lightly tickled Brad's balls.

Brad trembled and squirmed. Squeals started stampeding back out of the pen as Jayden let go of his mouth. "Oh, fuck! Bud, careful--oh! OH! My balls are so sensi--"

"Just squeeze them NIPPLES!" Jayden spanked both Brad's hips.

"Oh!" Brad squealed with laughter and squeezed and pinched. "OH! OH!"

Twitch, twitch, twitch, SPRINKL! Twitch, twitch, twitch--quiver!!--sprinkle! Hummm...

"Yessss!" He rolled his eyes and crooned, raising his legs back up and wiggling his toes. The hum was back in his asshole, radiating from his cock. "I can't believe how this feels, I--"

Jayden chuckled happily rubbing his hands over Brad's hips and buttcheeks, gently squeezing, pressing, and lightly spanking. "Oh, yeah! Baby, baby, BABY! C'mon! I'ma eat this pussy!"

Brad blinked rapidly.

"Pussy?" he croaked.

TO BE CONTINUED