Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 04

Story Info
A grateful maiden, and cashing in on a bet.
16.9k words
4.42
4.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 23

1st Saturday -- Afternoon

With Plum gone, and without a shift scheduled, I was rather at loose ends. I headed for the gym to at least get my workout out of the way.

Workout done, showered, and changed, a slow afternoon sounded much more inviting. I decided to swing by the Security room first see how things were going, then head for Vacuum -- if Flora wasn't free to chat, I could always people-watch from a quiet corner of the beer garden.

The weekend shift was a bit different -- rather than Enrique, Roy was holding down the front desk, while Enrique was handling the video scans. Even though he was off-shift, DeShawn was there too, kibitzing. I pulled up the last chair and joined them.

"So what happened to last night's headache?"

DeShawn's wide smile didn't look at all gentle. "It turns out that the Governor really doesn't like would-be rapists. Especially here -- he's both our majority owner and one of our most frequent guests. And he's actually quite fond of our girls -- any sympathy he might have had disappeared after he learned another girl had been hurt. After he leaves the hospital, our troublemaker will be deemed a flight risk and held until his trial. Somehow, I don't think he'll enjoy the experience."

"So the Governor's putting a thumb on the scale of justice?"

His smile grew even wider. "No, no, no. More like a big, heavy, boot on the scale of justice!"

I wasn't impartial, either. I suspect my smile was just as broad.

Enrique kept his eyes on the monitors, but his tone was puckish "Was there any other reason that you two grinning fools decided to join me in my lonely toil?"

I shrugged and spread my hands. "Would you believe that outside of the girls, I haven't made any friends except you guys and Jim -- and he's already left for Manila. So I thought I'd just swing by, gossip a little, and see if you need an extra pair of hands."

He jerked a thumb in DeShawn's direction. "Funny, that's pretty much the same reason he hangs around off shift. Even if he does call it 'leadership'. Couldn't you at least bring a little fresh gossip to make things more interesting?"

I started to shake my head when an idea struck me. Flora was doing her first bar-girl shift on Monday. I wondered how she'd like one like Plum's? "As a matter of fact..."

ooOoo

DeShawn was still chuckling as we headed through the Vacuum bar area on the way to the beer garden.

"Don't you think it's a little over the top?"

I did my best to look innocent. "Hey, she told me how much she was looking forward to her Monday bar-girl shift. I just want to make sure it's a successful one. I already promised I'd be a customer. And adding 3 or 4 of the security guys the mix can only help, right?"

We stepped outside. Flora had chosen to work the beer garden again today, and her outfit was as revealing as yesterday's had been.

I continued. "And look at her! Can you honestly say you won't enjoy yourself?"

He gave her an appreciative up and down before shaking his head.

We took a table well away from the bar and ordered. But after a beer each, he was on his way again.

And he'd barely left before Flora slid in his place. I gave her a smile -- I'd already planned on spending the rest of the afternoon in the beer garden talking with her, but she immediately derailed it.

"Dave! If you hadn't come by, I was about to ask the Security office to call you!"

She saw my look of concern. "No, no, nothing bad! But I gave Marisol -- that's the girl you rescued yesterday -- the day off. And promised that I'd ask you to come to talk to her. She really wants to thank you." She grinned. "She's young, and right now you're her hero, OK?"

She paused a moment to order her thoughts, then continued. "She's young, and in a couple of weeks, we're going to start her as a bar girl instead of a waitress. She's been working here as a waitress for a while, but she was too young to be a bar girl -- for that, you need to be over 18. So her 18th birthday was just a couple of weeks ago and we told her she could switch over at the beginning of next month."

I nodded my understanding "And?"

"And she claims she's not a virgin. That might even be true -- but she's very inexperienced. And being attacked, when she wasn't even available yet, scared her. Now I think she's a little afraid of sex, but really, really, wants to take you to bed to thank you. Look, I don't care whether she decides to work as a bar girl or stay on as a waitress. I just want her to do what's best for her. Can you sit with her a bit, and listen to her? That may be all she needs or wants."

"But if she offers herself, please be as nice to her as you can. She's a sweet girl, and deserves to be treated that way."

She smiled "I'm betting she offers -- scared or not, she seems awfully horny! You can keep her until noon tomorrow if you like. And pick me up when you bring her back to the dorm at noon."

She laughed at my poleaxed expression. "Go, go... I told the dorm desk to send her out when you arrive -- you can take her to the pool or bring her here if you're afraid to let her into your room!"

ooOoo

I'd been focused enough at the time that I just remembered the basics about Marisol's appearance -- tall (for a Filipina, at least), slender, and long black hair that had fallen to half-cover an angry face. Composed, smiling, and wearing her own clothes instead of her waitress outfit I almost didn't recognize her.

For one thing, I hadn't realized how pretty she was; somehow, her face managed to blend "innocent", "angelic", and "sexy" in equal measure.

Whatever Flora's suspicions, it didn't look as if she was planning a seduction -- she was wearing a long loose t-shirt style dress that came to her knees, and a pair of flip-flop sandals, with a sports bag slung over her shoulder.

But her smile was warm and happy as she greeted me. To my surprise, she gave me a tight hug before blushing and stepping back.

The voice went with the face, warm and sweet. "Mr. Dave? Thank you so much! Can we talk somewhere?" She looked around the dorm lobby -- the idlers didn't even pretend they weren't watching us. "Somewhere private?"

"Your choice, Marisol. We can sit by the pool, or in the beer garden, or if you feel safe with me we can go to my room."

She had a lovely smile. "Your room, please?"

ooOoo

It shouldn't have surprised me that she needed to show her card before I took her up, even if her listed job was "waitress." Or that it indicated that she'd had the required weekly STD checks and she was four weeks into her current 3-month birth control shot -- after all, Flora had been required to keep current too.

She kicked her sandals off at the door, then looked around curiously. Thankfully, housekeeping had been through sometime after I left so all was in order -- though they'd carefully stacked all the toys I'd used with Flora and Plum on the sitting-room table. Marisol blushed when she saw them -- leather cuffs, wand vibrator, silk-stranded cat-o-nine-tails, and partly used bottle of lube -- and looked slightly afraid.

"Marisol! I promise you that I don't like hurting girls. And I didn't hurt the girls I used these with -- really! If you like, you ask them."

She relaxed a bit but still looked nervous. "Who were the girls?"

"Flora and Plum. Would you trust them?"

She relaxed further. "I know who Plum is -- she's the new girl, the featured dancer. And that you like her -- you've already had her twice for long-time. I heard she really likes you too."

Her eyes widened "But you use these with Flora, really? She's so, so..."

"Proper? Stern? Intimidating?"

She thought about it. "Intimidating, I think? I was really surprised how good she's been to me -- I was always a little bit afraid of her, you know?"

I smiled "I won't go into details. But Flora is a very sweet lady and a wonderful lover. I really enjoyed spending time with her."

She giggled. "Enjoyed her so much you carry her back naked the next day! And she was smiling!"

I spread my hands "We had a bet. I won!"

She giggled again, looking entirely relaxed.

"OK, Mr. Dave. I trust you too."

She took a deep breath, then continued "Mr. Dave, you save me. Maybe I plan to be a bar girl, but I don't want to be raped! And maybe he do worse -- I know he likes to hurt girls. Hurt me, maybe even kill me." Long pause "He was choking me. I really think he wanted to kill me."

She started to cry. I hugged her, holding her close until she quit sobbing.

She gave me a teary smile. "And now you hold me when I need it. Make me feel safe."

She took another deep breath. "Mr. Dave, I know I'm not experienced. I know I'm not as sexy as some of the other girls you've been with. But I really, really, want to thank you as much as I can." And she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

I had been wrong thinking she wasn't dressed for seduction -- that long t-shirt had been the only thing she was wearing.

And she had been wrong -- she was very, very, sexy. Even if she didn't believe it. Yes, she was very slender -- not "skinny", but close to it. She was at least 6 inches taller than Plum and probably weighed about the same. While Plum's breasts are small, they're large A cups, bordering on B, with oversized nipples. Marisol's were on the small side of A cup, with tiny pink-brown nipples sized to match. While Plum's hips are small but womanly, Marisol sported a tiny bubble butt. And while Plum kept herself waxed clean and smooth, Marisol had a small but dense jungle hiding her sex. It didn't matter -- as different as she was, in her own waifish way she radiated sex, nearly as much as Sally, Flora, or Plum herself.

I realized I'd been silent for a long time. Marisol was blushing. "Mr. Dave? Am I that ugly?"

"Marisol, no! You're not ugly! You're a very, very, pretty girl. And very sexy. I'd really love the chance to make love with you. But it's your choice -- you don't have to do this if you're still scared. If you like, I'll hold you as long as you like, then take you to dinner. But you don't have to give me sex if you don't want to." Plum would want to kick me. Flora too, probably. But she looked so young and innocent...

I had to strain to hear her. "But what if I want to?" She was blushing and fidgeting, and I realized her tiny nipples were very hard.

Perhaps not so young and innocent. Well, I tried... Rather than resisting, I pulled her into another hug and added a kiss. She returned it, eagerly. We didn't even stop when I pulled her into my lap as I sat down. She moaned appreciatively as I used my free hand to explore her body.

That left one concern. "Marisol, before we do anything else, I need to know, because I don't want to hurt you. Are you a virgin?"

She looked away. "I had one boyfriend. He wanted sex -- I wanted it too! - but I was afraid of getting pregnant, and he didn't like condoms. I was almost ready to give it to him anyway, but he got tired of waiting first and went after other girls. He said I was a skinny stick with a boy's body. Maybe I'm not so good."

Or maybe he was a selfish lout who didn't care about anyone but himself. As pretty, sweet, and sexy as she was I knew which way I'd bet.

"Marisol, I promise you this. Maybe you can learn to be better. But as sweet and sexy as I think you are, there's no way that I can imagine that you're not good."

Her face lit up. "You think I'm sexy?" Marisol gasped when I moved her hand to cover the proof but smiled proudly as she felt my hardness.

I smiled back. "I think you're very sexy. I'm honored that you want me to be your first. And would love the chance to make love with you. Are you sure that's what you want?" A fierce kiss as she wrapped herself around me was my only answer.

Marisol seemed surprised that I didn't undress after moving her to the bed, instead of laying down beside her to continue kissing. But it didn't keep her from responding in kind, our tongues dueling and exploring each other's mouths. She positively whimpered as I moved my kisses down her body; to my pleasure, I discovered that although her nipples were tiny they were both tasty and very sensitive; she locked her fingers behind my head and held me in place until I'd given both due attention.

If she'd been surprised that I hadn't immediately moved to mount her, she was positively astonished when my kisses continued to move downward. Underneath her small jungle of soaked black hair, she had a small, tightly closed "purse" vulva, leaking lubrication but with the outer lips hiding her inner treasures. She almost levitated out of the bed when I used my thumbs to spread her open and took the first taste. But she had her hands locked behind my head to keep me there with almost frantic haste.

Virgin or not, Marisol was incredibly responsive. And an immediate convert to the pleasures of cunnilingus. I tried to take things slowly, but within a few minutes she was writhing in the throes of her first orgasm -- her first orgasm with a partner, ever.

She seemed almost unaware of her surroundings at first. I lay watching as she recovered; I would have been tempted to feel proud of myself, but I knew the truth: as responsive and eager as she was any halfway considerate lover could have done the same. If her erstwhile boyfriend had been even a bit more patient, she'd have responded just as explosively for him -- and if he'd had any sense he'd have never left her. As it was, if she continued on to work the bar I suspected she'd soon be one of the most popular girls.

Her eyes recovered focus fast, though. She gave me a critical look and asked "Why are you still dressed?" Despite the wording, she sounded more replete than unhappy.

I propped myself up on an elbow and smiled at her. "I wanted you to see that it could feel good."

She chuckled. "It was good. Better than when I rub myself or put my fingers inside." She blushed slightly but held my gaze. Point made -- she wasn't as innocent as she might look. And it explained her absent hymen. "But I thought I was supposed to eat you, not you eat me. Isn't that what men want?"

"Well. Yes. A lot of the time. But some of us enjoy both. Or have learned that a happy lover is a better lover."

This time, she giggled. "So you did that to make it better for you? Let's see what I can do for you, now."

Apparently, she'd had some practice with her boyfriend. She was a bit inexperienced -- Plum, even before Sally's advance course, had been noticeably more skilled -- but she already had the two greatest qualifications needed to please a man with her mouth: she was willing to try, and she appeared to enjoy herself doing it. Enough that she whined when I pulled her off my cock, though that might have been surprise when I gave her a deep kiss before releasing her.

Marisol looked less unhappy, though, when she saw me reach for a condom, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide; by now, her pussy had flowered enough to show a hint of the pink within.

Condom in place, I took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position for another kiss. "Not like that. I want you to ride me, instead."

Unsurprisingly, she was incredibly tight; despite her arousal, it took time and several gentle attempts before she was able to fully seat me inside her. Her face lit up with a triumphant grin when she realized she'd achieved it. After taking a minute to adjust to the sensation, she began cautiously bouncing. To my surprise, I managed to hold out long enough for her to finish again before I followed suit.

Chapter 24

I checked the clock. We'd only napped a few minutes, despite an eventful afternoon, it was only a little after 4 PM. Small as the motion was, it was enough to wake Marisol.

She seemed to share Plum's disconcerting ability to go from sleep to full alertness. And at least some of her sense of humor. "I think I'm really going to enjoy my new profession."

I parsed that, then waited a moment before responding. "Do you still intend to be a bar girl? Flora wasn't sure if you should. She worried about you."

Her laugh was unexpected. "I never changed my mind. I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it, too. And that maybe men wouldn't like me." Her tone turned hopeful "I think you do. Like me, I mean. Could we do that again, please?"

I was flattered. Especially so since she sounded completely serious.

"After I recover, I'd be delighted. But it will take a while. Probably after dinner. What would you like to do until then?"

She shrugged. "Whatever you like. Flora told me that if you take me, I should consider it my first real long-time. That you have me until tomorrow noon, and I should do whatever you say, trust you, and that you'd take good care of me. That you might want to take me out -- to the pool, or to a club, or for breakfast. So I brought clothes for all in my bag."

I absorbed this. "Your first real long-time? Whatever I like?" She nodded firmly. "Then get ready for the pool, Marisol."

Though I'd been here for nearly a week, and I'd never had reason to wear them so far, I'd brought an assortment of resort wear, including a couple of different suits. Trunks, sunglasses, a loose Hawaiian shirt, flip-flop sandals... after a brief detour to the bathroom for a couple of beach towels, I was ready to go.

She was waiting for me in bikini and flip-flops. I frowned. Her bikini was tiny and thin -- I could make out an unmistakable 'camel toe' on the bottom, and a hint of the small tangle of black padding concealed above it. Despite their small size, I could see distinct nipple lumps pressing through the top, too. The only problem was...

"Whatever I say?" She nodded. "Take off your top. Now. I want to be able to admire your pretty little tits when we're down by the pool."

She hesitated with her hands on the strings.

"Marisol, most of the girls down there will be topless. And you've worked here long enough that you know you're going to be spending a lot of time in the bar with your top open. Does it surprise you that I like showing you off a little?"

Unexpectedly, she giggled and handed me her top. "Yes, I know. I saw you bring Flora back naked that first day! You did Plum the same her first time!" Her voice dropped. "And this morning I heard Plum telling Flora that you bent her over the balcony rail outside and took her while people watched. Did you really?"

I wasn't sure if she sounded appalled or hopeful. I didn't try to spin it, either way. "I did. Because I knew that both of them enjoy games like that. Flora's been a bar girl since you were a little girl -- she's hard to embarrass, and wanted an excuse to show off. And Plum... do you know what 'exhibitionist' means?" She shook her head in negation. "She likes teasing and being watched. It excites her. She even told me that if a private party wants a live sex show she might volunteer."

I gave a reassuring smile. "I'll push a little, but I won't ever make you do something that you hate. If you're really ashamed to be seen, I'll let you wear your top. And unless you want me to, I won't bend you over the balcony rail, either. Do you want me to?"

The last was thrown in as a joke; hopefully, it would make her laugh. I don't know which of us was more surprised at her whispered "Maybe."

ooOoo

Though her cheeks were pink, she had watched other girls -- she had kept her shoulders back and posture straight as we entered the pool area, putting her bare breasts on display for anyone who cared to look.

After an hour sitting there, she even looked comfortable in her near-nudity. She'd found several other girls to talk with -- judging by the way she gestured with her half-empty beer bottle, and the way they all looked at me, the chatter of rapid Tagalog was probably a recitation of my "heroics" the previous day. Though I did my best not to flush when she made an exaggerated licking motion, even if it did garner just as many considering looks.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers