Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that the gossip was all one way. With amusement, I noticed Marisol blushing after what sounded like some blunt advice from the girl next to her, setting all the girls laughing. But a moment later she caught my eye and deliberately touched her condensation-dewed beer bottle to each nipple, making them crinkle and stand even harder.

I blew her a kiss. She blushed, even more, when I made a hooking motion with my finger and slid to make room for her beside me in my lounger, but she came willingly. Despite flushing almost crimson when I slid an arm around her and gave the nearest nipple a light pinch, her smile was triumphant. And she put a hand over mine to keep it in place.

ooOoo

Unlike Plum, Marisol was quite familiar with the buffet -- apparently, she had sometimes worked here, instead of the beer garden- but she was equally appreciative of the food.

And unlike at breakfast, the room was much more crowded, but I saw fewer girls. Even so, she appeared quite comfortable. Her bright-colored sundress was attractive, but with its longer-than-knee-length skirt appeared quite modest -- I was the only man present who knew that her sandals and the dress were all Marisol had on. Or that she'd positioned herself in our booth so that I was the only one who could see her giving me occasional panty shots -- or, rather, lack-of-a-panty shots. She appeared eager as I was by the time dinner was over.

ooOoo

Marisol was pulling her dress over her head while the door was still closing behind us. Apparently, within my suite, "naked" was her preferred dress style. Though she still looked angelically innocent, I was beginning to think that with a little more time and experience she'd be as happily enthusiastic in her role as Sally or Flora. Or Plum, if her opportunities had been just a little different.

Which reminded me - "Pretty girl, do you know how to pole dance?"

She looked puzzled "No. Not really. Why are you asking?"

"Did you know that the dancers in the clubs make more money and don't need to work as hard as you will in the bar? But you need to learn to dance if you want to work there." I paused. "And Jim is always looking for new girls who can do more than wiggle while holding a pole."

She unhappy "But I don't even know what they do! And who would teach me?" Bait taken!

"Later tonight -- after we finish making love again -- I'll take you to watch them. If you want, maybe you could ask them how they learned." I liked Marisol and wanted to leave her in good hands. Sally had expressed sympathy. Judging by her meddling, Flora had already adopted her. With a little nudge to bring them together, I expected Sally would do the same.

She looked unexpectedly mulish. "I thought we make love all night!"

"Marisol, I'm just human! You're beautiful and sexy, and really turn me on -- but I still probably can't give you more than twice more tonight, and -- maybe -- once more in the morning. After this time, I'll need another couple of hours to recover. That's when we go -- and we won't stay there too long. I promise."

I smiled "But I'm ready now. How would you like it this time?"

She looked embarrassed. "You know when before I told you 'Maybe'?"

I thought back. "You mean you want me to show you off? Like I did Plum this morning?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded. "I can't stop thinking about it! It sounds so scary, but it makes me so wet! I'm not as brave as Plum, but could you maybe do it tonight, while it's dark and we're harder to see?"

I'd been surprised at her "Maybe" - I'd been afraid that the story would frighten her. But she seemed to have given it some thought, and she was right -- now that the clubs were opening the pool area was essentially deserted. And even though it was summer, here in the tropics it was usually dark outside well before 8 PM.

Perhaps she'd forgotten what I'd told her -- I did like showing my girls off. A lot. I'd been trying to avoid frightening her, but if the idea excited her instead, I'd be quite happy to take her as publicly as she liked. I had a broad smile as I began to undress.

Despite her initial bravado, she looked absolutely terrified as I led her outside, but she willingly assumed the same position Plum had that morning -- bent double, elbows braced against the rail, facing outwards. She was enough taller than Plum that she didn't need heels; her low sandals were enough to position her at the right height. She whimpered as I slid first one, then two fingers inside her. She hadn't been exaggerating about the idea exciting her -- she was already incredibly wet.

I prolonged her anticipation a little by walking closer to the rail and looking down. At first, I didn't see anyone. Then I saw the glow of cigarettes in the shadow of one of the pool umbrellas; when they brightened briefly with an inhalation I could dimly see a couple of women's faces, though they weren't looking in our direction. I smiled as I walked back and rolled the condom on.

"Are you ready, Little One?" She whimpered as I pumped the same two fingers inside her a few more times in preparation.

"Please! I'm ready!"

"But what if people are watching?"

"I don't care! Let them watch! I need you now! Please!"

I took a firm grasp on her hips and drove in. She wasn't a passive lover -- she was bucking against me in rhythm with my thrusts almost immediately. And babbling increasingly loudly in Tagalog. I don't speak the language, but I could catch individual words. And I was pretty sure the one I heard most frequently - "kumantot", it sounded like -- meant "fuck".

Even without real foreplay, she was incredibly aroused -- her climax came well before mine. Fortunately, unlike Plum she didn't collapse, but she was still wobbly. Rather than make her continue bracing herself, I moved her forward and folded her across the railing, head and upper body outside and hair streaming below her. To my surprise, though she didn't reach another climax she continued to respond to my thrusts as I pounded my way to completion.

Looking out, I saw that the women had come out from underneath their umbrella and were watching us. I reached down to help Marisol back upright. "Marisol, we had spectators! Wave to your audience!" To my astonishment, she gave them both a wave and a prizefighter's hands-above-head victory pose before coming inside.

Chapter 25

For clubwear, Marisol had chosen well from her limited wardrobe. Sandals, a sprayed-on-looking pair of Capri pants, and the bikini top I hadn't let her wear earlier. She looked hot.

I'd grabbed a booth along the back wall near the short-time room stairs. It gave us a good view of the main stage while separating us from the crowding closer in. Better, we got there a little before Plum's 10 PM show. Marisol had a chance to watch the end of the regular dancer's routines and compare them to Plum's.

Right now, her eyes were big -- though I still marveled at her skill and energy, I'd forgotten how overwhelming Plum's performance could be to someone seeing it for the first time. And how overtly sexual her performance really was. For some of the moves, I wasn't entirely certain myself if she was simulating it, or if she really was masturbating herself with the pole -- knowing Plum, it could be either. With amusement, I realized that Marisol's nipples were noticeably harder; I wondered if it was in response to Plum's performance or to imagining herself onstage?

I had to raise my voice to be heard over the sound system "You've never seen the performances here?"

Without taking her eyes away from the stage, she shook her head. "No! I was always working, and I've never been assigned to work here." Her voice had a note of longing as she added: "Do you really think I could learn to dance like that?"

I didn't answer right away -- I saw Sally coming down the stairs from the short-time rooms, alone. I waved her over and ordered her a lady drink to thank her for time.

"Marisol, you know Sally, don't you? She's the other featured dancer, and gives just as amazing a performance. And I think she's the person that you should ask."

Sally was looking questions in my direction; now that I thought about it, I realized that although she knew about yesterday's attack, she might not know Marisol by sight. "Sally, Marisol was the girl that I helped yesterday." Her face cleared, and she leaned across me to take Marisol's hand.

"Hello, Marisol. I'm so glad you're all right. And what did you want to ask?"

Marisol looked a bit overwhelmed; well, Sally in full charm mode while wearing her performance almost-not-a-costume was pretty overwhelming.

I answered for her. "Sally, Marisol will be switch over to bar girl soon. But she doesn't know anything about dancing, so I told her that she should ask you for advice on how to learn."

Sally's look sharpened, and she slipped out of my side of the booth to move next to Marisol. They switched over to rapid Tagalog.

I was so focused on watching them I didn't see Plum slipping into the booth beside me. I jumped a little at her "Hi, Dave. Who's the cutie?"

I gave her a smile. "Plum! I'm always glad to see you! Can you spare a moment? This is Marisol, the girl I helped last night."

"Rescued me last night, Mr. Dave!" Marisol's response was emphatic. Hadn't I told her yet to drop the silly "Mr."?

Plum's voice was equally emphatic "Yes, I think rescued is the right word too, Marisol. I've very happy to see that you're looking all right. Is Dave taking good care of you?" She chuckled knowingly at Marisol's sudden blush. "It looks like he is. Good!"

She turned back to me "I have a little time, but only a little -- I have a short-time reservation at 10:30. What do you need?"

Sally joined in. "Plum, she needed advice about learning to dance -- she was really impressed by your performance, and didn't believe me when I told her that with practice she could learn to do that."

Plum bit her lip. "I really don't have time to talk about that now. Can you come to see me tomorrow afternoon? And you, too, Sally?" She slid out of the booth. "Sorry I've got to run -- I've got a short-time waiting for me" Her smile was genuine, I think. But I'm pretty certain she threw the little tail wiggle in just for me.

Sally gave Marisol another hug and slid out herself. "Mr. Dave, I need to work the room a little more, then get ready from my 11 PM show. Of course, I'll help!"

She shifted focus to Marisol. "Marisol, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." She grinned and added something in Tagalog that had Marisol blushing while she giggled.

ooOoo

Once again, Marisol had pulled her clothes off as soon as we returned to my room. I couldn't argue -- I preferred her this way herself. Now she was doing her best to get me to join her. She knelt to pull my shorts down and giggled when my hard cock was released to thump into her cheek.

She squeaked in surprise when I reached down to pick her up -- she hadn't realized how much stronger I was, and how easy she was to move. But she almost purred when I carried her over to cuddle on the lounge. Appropriate, in a way. Even though she was technically an adult, she was much younger than any of my other playmates, and I felt... protective. Almost like she was a stray kitten I'd rescued -- I couldn't keep her but wanted to make sure she went to a good home. And play with her a little along the way, of course. I grinned to myself; I'd stretched that simile past the breaking point. But I really did feel a protective, sort-of-big-brotherish friendship towards her. Which reminded me...

"Marisol, I meant to tell you this earlier. Please don't call me 'Mr. Dave'. Have you noticed that both Plum and Flora just call me by my name?" She nodded. "That's because I feel close to both of them. And it sounds silly for my friends to call me 'Mr.' all the time. I feel close to you, too. So just call me 'Dave'"

Suddenly, I had my arms full of naked, crying, teenager. Despite her youthful appearance, she'd shown enough maturity -- and focused sexual hunger -- in the last few hours that I'd began to forget that she was barely old enough to be here with me. If I hadn't enough experience to recognize happy tears, it would have worried me.

"Dave? Do you really think of me as a friend?" She sounded hopeful but tremulous.

I did my best to explain it. "Yes. Not your 'boyfriend' friend -- I can't be that; next week I'll be going back to my home in the US. But a friend. Now that I know you, I want things to go well for you. I want to hear that you're doing well and if you're still here the next time I come back I want to see you again and spend some time with you. Or maybe like a little sister."

She looked up and down our naked bodies, and copied one of my own gestures: she grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Kinky!"

I lightly swatted her bare butt. "Behave!" She wiggled it at me.

Since she seemed to get it, I changed the subject.

"So what did Sally tell you that had you blushing and giggling at the same time?"

She blushed and giggled again, but explained. "I'd told her what we've done together. How you eat me, and have me ride you. How you show my tits off and play with them at the pool. And how when I asked, you fuck me outside on the balcony so anyone could see. She was very impressed but told me 'have him fuck you like a short-time girl just once, so you know what it's like'"

I tweaked a nipple, then asked her. "Is that what you want? Just jump on you and use you?" Hesitantly, she nodded. "OK"

Like she had before, she squeaked when I picked her up. But this time, she found herself back on the bed, bouncing slightly where I'd nearly thrown her.

"Too bad. I don't like to do that. But I will fuck you like I like to fuck a short-time girl."

This time, I wasn't as gentle when I buried my head between her legs. Not that she minded -- she was writhing and trying to force herself harder against my mouth as I worked. And babbling loudly in Tagalog. It felt like she was trying to asphyxiate me with her pussy when she came.

Before she'd fully recovered, I had a condom on and her ankles thrown across my shoulders as I pounded into her. I had a moment of deja vu as I realized I'd had Plum in exactly the same position just 24 hours earlier. And that I was enjoying doing it with Marisol almost as much -- I might not love her as I did Plum, but I really was becoming fond of her. Enjoying it or not, I was nearly running on empty -- it took a long time, and she was a sweaty mess before I finally finished. I'd really nailed her hard; I hoped she wasn't sore tomorrow.

Not that she minded. She gave a tired smile and told me "If that's the way that customers fuck short-time girls I'm going to love my job!"

She fell asleep before I could get the Jacuzzi ready. Instead, I wiped her down with a fresh washcloth and put her under the covers. I took a quick shower and slid into bed beside her, putting an arm around her and snuggling her against my side.

2nd Sunday

I woke up with a naked woman clinging tightly to me. For a half-awake moment, I thought it was Plum and smiled happily, but I caught myself before speaking. This was Marisol.

Sometime in the night, we'd exchanged roles -- instead of me holding her loosely against my side, she had wrapped herself around me, pressing her bare body tightly against my own. I tried to wiggle free but failed -- in her sleep, little, slender, Marisol clung to me with the tenacity of an anaconda. Judging by the morning light, it was still early -- even if I was awake, I could let her sleep a little longer. I put my arm back around her and enjoyed the moment. She appeared to be having pleasant dreams -- she had a slight smile on her face.

She shifted again; not awake, but responding to her dreams. She clutched me tighter, while she alternately tightened and loosened the leg she'd thrown around one of mine, rocking her pubis against it -- she was masturbating herself in her sleep! I slid my free hand down to find that she was wet and ready. As, I realized, I was myself. Though sorely tempted, I resisted the urge to just slip my hard cock inside her -- safe or not, it wouldn't have been right. Instead, I kissed her forehead and gave her a gentle shake.

As before, she woke fast, blushing slightly as she realized what she was doing. I ignored that and gave her a light hug before releasing her.

"Good morning, Marisol. I loved holding you, but we're awake now, and have a few more hours before you need to leave. Do you have anything special you'd like us to do?"

She started to reply, paused, then gave a determined nod of her head and continued. "I am going to use the bathroom. And take a quick shower. Then I'm going to come back to your bed and we can make love. Can I be on top and ride you again."

"Of course you can, Marisol. If I can eat you first." She gave a brilliant smile and nodded happily.

She hurried -- though I heard the toilet flush and the shower running briefly, I doubt if it took her even 10 minutes to return. She posed happily beside the bed, repeating her boxer's victory pose of the night before.

I was charmed "Marisol, can I ask you a favor before we start? Can I take a few pictures of you like this, to help me remember our time together?"

She seemed pleased to be asked, but I didn't try her patience -- after a few quick poses, I put my phone away and reached out a hand to pull her to me.

Physically, it was a near repeat of our first time together; I enjoyed the taste of her hidden little pussy until she was too sensitive for me to continue, then she took the initiative and rode me to my own completion. But it felt far different; we were much more at ease with each other and had begun to learn each other's likes. And she continued to be exceptionally responsive. By the time I reached my own point of no return half an hour later, I'd managed to bring her off three more times, the last as I watched her bouncing atop me.

ooOoo

Unexpectedly, Marisol just pulled her long t-shirt on before we went down for brunch rather than something more flattering. She could change after we ate; she'd asked me "Can I leave my bag here for now, and come back for it?" It made sense -- no need to carry a sports bag through the buffet line.

Replete, we climbed the back up to get her things. She pulled the t-shirt back off and put it in the bag, but to my surprise, she didn't replace it with a new outfit. Instead, she gave me a bright smile. "OK, Dave. I'm ready for you to carry me back! Like Flora and Plum."

I blinked. "Marisol, I didn't ask you to do this! I told you -- with both of them it was a game. Something they liked, and something that gave them an excuse to show off a little."

Her smile looked decidedly mischievous. "Maybe I want an excuse to show off too. And all the girls already giggle about Mr. Dave, who makes his girls so happy they just let him do what he wants -- much better than the guys that they long-time with. Maybe they hope that you choose them next time!" Her tone shifted -- cheerful, but more serious. "And maybe this shows the ones who worry about me because of being attacked that I'm OK. Not afraid of men, not afraid of sex. I had a great time with the big strong man who rescued me, and showed off for him the way he likes."

She giggled and batted at my nose lightly. "They all will think you're a wonderful lover! See, I help your reputation!"

I slung her sports bag on my back and led her toward the check-out desk. By now, the clerk was almost blasé about my parade of naked girls. Though he did have a smile when he saw Marisol beside me. "Good morning, Mr. Dave. It looks like you had a pleasant night." He waited for a beat and added "A very pleasant night."