Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was definitely a showy aspect to their 69 -- Plum had positioned herself so I could see in detail both how her lips and tongue were busy in Flora's flowing pussy and how Flora was reciprocating. But whatever her initial choice of positioning, it was equally easy to see they were both enjoying themselves, eating each other increasing enthusiasm until both their faces were wet and shiny. All the same, Flora gently pushed Plum off her seat before either could -- quite -- come once more, then rolled off the bed to stand before the assortment of toys.

"Plum, did you use one of these with Sally?" She held up the dildo harness. Plum blushed slightly but nodded. "Would you like to with me?" Another nod. "I want you to put it on me."

Plum took the harness from Flora. She slid the short section into her mouth, making certain it was thoroughly wet before slipping it into Flora's waiting pussy and fastening the harness. Harness in place, Flora cut an odd figure -- short, feminine, busty, but sprouting a surprisingly realistic erection. Realism enhanced when Plum sank to her knees at Flora's feet and sucked it into her mouth -- after a few preliminary head bobs, she was able to slide her lips down kiss the harness at its base. Flora stroked her head affectionately, then pulled her back up to her feet.

Flora pointed commandingly at the bed; wordlessly, Plum lay back on the bed and pulled her knees wide and almost to her chest to allow Flora to mount her. Flora was gentle as she slid the spit-slicked length in -- watching, I could see Plum's inner lips molding around it as it slid home, and clinging as Flora pulled it halfway back. Her second thrust was more energetic; soon, she'd established a forceful steady rhythm that had her breasts swaying in time with her thrusting -- or did until Plum's hands came up to hold and tease them.

I shifted slightly -- with a start, I realized that defying my own expectations I had another achingly hard erection. Despite her own distractions, Flora noticed too. "Dave! Do you want her mouth or her ass?" When I reached for a condom, Flora shifted her weight, rolling Plum on top, still impaled on Flora's dildo. Obedient to the implied command, Plum slid her knees forward, riding the fake cock while presenting her ass for my pleasure.

I lubed my condom-wrapped cock well and applied more lube generously to her rosebud before taking my place, knees on either side of Flora's legs while spreading Plum's further apart. I seated my cock head against her entrance -- with a single firm push, the head lodged itself inside her anal ring. Another slow push ended with me fully seated inside her tight rear entry, made even tighter by the fake cock I could feel compressing her other channel, separated from my own by just a thin membrane.

Both girls moaned as I began to thrust. I rode Plum with a slow steady rhythm, rocking her body back and forth as I took my pleasure. Though I was supporting my weight with my forearms, neither girl had much freedom to move underneath me. Not that it mattered -- I felt a buzz as Flora switched on a vibrator housed in the harness. That was all it took -- first Flora, then Plum, stiffened underneath me before slackening into relaxed limpness. I held Plum's hips firmly in place as I took a few more thrusts before reaching my own completion with a triumphant bellow, pumping my third load of the night into the condom seated deep inside Plum's bowels.

Flora sounded exhausted but smug as she said: "And that is what it feels like for two men to have you at once, Plum." She was able to help me unbuckle the harness and gently slide the dildo from their linked pussies, but both seemed nearly asleep as I wiped the pair clean and dry. When I returned from cleaning myself and the toys they were asleep, hugging each other breast to breast with their legs scissored together. Rather than risk waking them, I slid in behind Plum and pulled up the covers.

2nd Monday

It looked as if the sun would soon be up when I woke early the next morning. Too early; both my bedmates were still snuggled together and fast asleep. I rolled onto my side to watch them. In sleep, their faces relaxed, they looked almost absurdly young and peaceful. I chuckled to myself -- I'd almost thought "innocent" rather than "peaceful" - not something either of them could legitimately claim. Or perhaps they could -- despite her cheerful slutty bawdiness, at her core Plum was a sweet, decent, caring and (in her own odd way) faithfully loving person. And I was coming to believe that despite her guarded exterior and lurid past Flora was a very similar person once her defenses were breached -- as, somehow, Plum and I had managed. Despite the short time we'd known her and the odd nature of our relationship I thought she'd crossed the divide between "playmate" and "friend" for both of us. I continued to watch them, enjoying their closeness, as I gradually drifted back to sleep.

Judging by the light, it was several hours later when I woke the second time. Or was woken -- there was giggling under the covers as my morning erection was passed between a pair of wet warm mouths. I smiled and reached under to pull the pair out, settling a head on either shoulder as I cupped a bare buttock each.

"That's a wonderful way to wake up, ladies. Thank you. But what can I do for you?"

They'd obviously discussed this -- rather than speaking, they exchanged a glance and got up together to kneel on the lounge, leaning forward to crouch side by side on their hands and knees across the width. They wiggled their bottoms and licked their lips, emphasizing that their position left mouths, pussies, and asses all easily accessible. Plum whispered something to Flora that left both giggling, then raised her voice "We realized that last night you were with both of us -- but only one at a time. And you'll be leaving -- we'll be leaving -- in a few more days. Wouldn't you like to do a little side by side comparison while you have the chance?"

I would and did. I rolled on a condom, as I walked up behind them, giving each of their bottoms a light spank and a squeeze. I earned a few giggles from both when I leaned forward to add a pair of light nips as well. It hadn't been a difficult decision at all; kneeling on the lounge, their pussies were at just the right height for sex while I stood behind them. They were both wet and ready -- even eager, judging by their reactions as I pumped a couple of fingers inside each. I just need to decide who to start with. Flipping a mental coin, I reached out to steady Flora and slid inside her.

Quite honestly, it was fun, novel, and even a little tender, but switching back and forth every few strokes made it hard to keep the focus for really intense sex. Nor did I feel like pushing things as hard as we had the night before. Instead, I tried to live in the moment, savoring the feelings, sights, scents of the moment. Despite their identical positions and near-identical sizes, when comparing them -- quite literally! - side by side their differing body types and personalities made for a surprisingly different experience.

Besides her curvier build -- despite a tiny waist, she balanced her full breasts with an equally full bottom -- Flora was softer, and not an active dancer; though trim, she didn't spend hours most days either practicing or performing. There was more padding under my hands where I held her hips, more cushioning meeting my pubic bone as I thrust into her. She let her body sway freely as I moved her to me, just rolling her hips slightly to meet me as I entered. A momentarily raised hand had confirmed what the wall mirror showed -- her body's swaying had her full breasts swinging freely in time with my thrusts.

Plum had a dancer's body -- slender, trim, with a surprising amount of muscle concealed beneath a whisper-thin layer of concealing fat. Her hips and breasts were smaller than Flora -- feminine, but streamlined. When I grasped her hips I felt muscle and underlying bone, and a much firmer cushion met me as I drove into her body. Though her body swayed nearly as much as Flora's, it felt taut, controlled, and her body moved against mine much more assertively. And her breasts were far smaller and firmer than Flora's, quivering only slightly as her body moved with mine.

Finally, though, I felt my body begin to signal I was reaching my peak. I was in Flora at the time -- in response to my warning, she began meeting my thrusts more energetically, while Plum rolled on her side to watch, a hand moving busily between her legs.

Despite their encouragement, I felt a bit guilty for finishing before either of them, but both waved off my offer to reciprocate. Flora looked slightly amused "That was for you, Dave. Not us. You're treating us like girlfriends, not a pair of bar girls!" She laughed "Usually, if you want to thank us, you just give a good tip!"

"You can count on that. Both of you. Anything else?"

Surprisingly, she looked a little vulnerable. "You know, other than you, nobody's long-timed me yet. And you're the only man I've been with in nearly two years. I know you promised to be my first short-time customer today. What if you're the only one? Do you really think other men will want me when they could have young girls like Plum, or even Marisol?"

I hugged her. "Flora, ask me again after today. But I don't think you'll need to, because you'll be too tired out."

Suddenly, Plum was holding her too. "Flora, do you know I was a little jealous of you at first? You're sweet, and fun, and have curves I'll never have. And could teach classes on how to please a man. I think after your first customer you'll have them lining up."

She looked skeptical but willing to go along. "Well, at least I know I've got one. Just promise me one thing."

"Promise you what?"

She struck a pose, thrusting out her chest. "Look really happy when you come down. And tell anyone who asks what a hot piece of ass I am. Good advertising!"

I swatted her butt "So just do what comes naturally, and tell them the truth? I can do that."

ooOoo

Until we were ready to go down to breakfast, neither bothered to dress -- we'd left the door to the balcony open and despite being a rainy morning the gentle warmth of the Philippines summer made clothing unnecessary.

The breakfast buffet was busy this morning, with many new faces -- very few visitors stay more than a single week. Perhaps because of that, I was one of the only men present with a female guest, and the only one with two; I collected more than a few envious glances -- and the girls many more interested ones.

Back in the room, Flora glanced at the clock. "We both need to leave soon. Did you know that Plum's working the bar again today? The clubs both shut down on Mondays, and a lot of the dancers move over so the regular bar girls can have the day off."

"I didn't know. So what's the schedule?"

Flora smiled. "A good one, for you -- after 4 hours, we can go long-time. We start at 2 PM, so you can pick her up anytime after 6 PM -- even take Plum to dinner, if you like."

"I like. I'll see you at 2 PM, Flora. And I'll pick you up right after 6 PM, Plum."