Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was achingly hard watching them, and couldn't resist joining in any longer. As I slid onto the bed, Plum was bucking eagerly against Flora's busy mouth; when I reached in to cup her breasts and tug on her engorged nipples that was all it took to send her over the edge. With a wordless shriek, she drove her heels into the bed and bucked one last time before collapsing into a boneless sprawl, gasping for breath. Despite her collapse, though, she was still in the moment -- when Flora slid back up to hug her as she recovered she ignored her own juices coating Flora's taste to eagerly draw her into another scorching kiss.

I gave them no more time than it took to roll on a condom before I pulled Flora away. She took one look, grinned and rolled onto her back and spread her knees.

"Give it to me, good and hard. Don't hold back for me -- Plum can finish me off." Her voice was almost a growl, as needy as my own. I threw her ankles over my shoulders and drove myself home.

Despite my urgency, I wanted this to last and held back slightly. All the same, it was a hard fast fuck, moving Flora's tiny body like a toy as I did my best to drive her through the mattress. Plum propped herself up on her elbow to watch, her face a mixture of lust and what might have been jealousy as she focused on my cock sliding in and out of Flora's grasping cunt.

I tried to hold back and lasted far longer than I'd expected, but given the stimulation, I didn't last long enough for Flora to finish with me. I gave a deep growl as I felt myself nearing the edge and drove deeply into Flora one final time to empty myself.

If I was spent, Flora was not. She rolled over as I withdrew from her and slid the filled condom from my shrinking cock, barking "Clean him!" to Plum as she did so. She waited until Plum was dutifully using her mouth to clean every last trace of come from my cock before doing something I'd only seen in movies -- she sucked the condom's contents from it, then pulled Plum up to share a deep kiss before simultaneously turning to me to show both open mouths held a share of my load. Despite having emptied myself just minutes before, it was enough I could feel a slight response begin to build.

Renewed interest or not, it would be some time before I was ready to engage a partner. But at the moment, it wasn't necessary. For the moment, Flora and Plum were thoroughly engaged with each other.

In a way, it was almost a reprise of their first time, but this time it was Plum's kisses that gradually began to track down Flora's body. She traced Flora's shooting stars tattoo down from the shoulder with a gentle kiss for each star as she traced the way to the upper slope of Flora's right breast. The next kiss was delivered on Flora's dark nipple -- if not as quite as long as Plum's own, it was fully as thick, a tasty looking meaty nub surrounded by a good-sized red-brown areola. The differences between their bodies appeared to fascinate her, and she spent even longer exploring Flora's breasts than Flora had spent on hers, tasting, teasing, suckling, weighing them in her hands... it was only reluctantly that she responded to Flora's increasingly urgent tugs downward.

If Plum had been reluctant to move lower, it was solely due to her fascination with Flora's full breasts; if anything she appeared eager as she spread Flora knees wider open and took her first taste. Any remaining worries I might have had about her willingness were put to rest -- her face was soon glazed with Flora's juices as she sampled them at the source; soon, she had Flora's thighs over her shoulders and her face buried in Flora's wet center as the other woman writhed under Plum's relentless attack. During our time together Plum had learned to love receiving oral sex as much as I loved giving it; together, we'd spent considerable time working to find what techniques and timing she found most pleasurable. And she was applying everything she'd learned to drive Flora over the brink.

At first, I'd been content to be just a spectator. The two were totally lost in the moment -- neither had paid any attention to me as I moved around to better frame a picture or just enjoy the view. Surprisingly soon, though, I could feel my body responding to the scene before me. This would have been hot in a video, but in person, watching two lovely women whose bodies I knew intimately -- two women I cared about, one of whom I loved -- the effect was far stronger. As Flora began convulsing in orgasm under Plum's attentions, I realized I was again fully hard.

Plum wasn't satisfied with giving just one orgasm. She was holding Flora's thighs firmly in place over her own shoulders, and as soon as Flora's body began to relax she continued her assault on Flora's captive pussy. Other than an initial whine of possible protest, Flora didn't resist; in the time it had taken me to find and ready a condom she was instead rolling her hips to grind her cunt harder into Plum's face. Plum was kneeling, Flora's thighs held in place over her shoulders and her own raised bottom flexing as she used the strength of her own dance-trained legs to control Flora's movements. And she seemed nearly as excited as her captive -- between her thighs, I could see the glistening pink of her own swollen pussy.

I paused just a moment to take one last picture and etch the vision in my memory: two beautiful golden-skinned bodies, skins glowing with effort as they writhed on the bed, Plum's cheeks and thighs flexing as she moved Flora's captive body, Flora's heavy breasts rolling on her chest in response. But I was beyond waiting further and aching with need myself.

Plum was so focused on Flora that her first warning of my presence was when my hands captured her hips, holding her upraised bottom in place as I mounted, driving my cock to the depths of her flowing cunt in a single urgent thrust. At this point, I was too need driven to be capable of much finesse; fortunately, as I'd guessed, she was nearly as excited as her own captive. Her body swayed in time with the pounding rhythm I set up, forcing the same back and forth rhythm on the tongue lashing she continued to give Flora. Flora had already been near the brink of her second orgasm; when we drove her over the brink this time she merely whined, tensed, and collapsed in a boneless heap, barely twitching as Plum tried to continue.

Plum was in little better shape -- she'd been highly aroused when I first mounted her, and close to her own peak when Flora reached hers. It was less than a minute later I felt her tense, clench, and begin to collapse under me; only my grip on her hips held her in place as I drove towards my own rapidly building climax.

Though I was blowing like a racehorse, I retained enough control to -- gently! - move her up beside Flora before settling beside her and pulling her into a deep kiss, flavored with our own sweat and Flora's musk.

By now, Flora had recovered from her own collapse; when Plum and I released one another she was propped up on an elbow, watching us in exhausted amusement.

The same amusement was in her voice "You really do love this kinky little slut, don't you? And I think she feels the same way about you." It shifted to wistful as she added: "It gives me hope that there's someone for me, too."

Naked, disheveled, and reeking of sex, Plum still managed a strange dignity as she rolled to face the older woman. "Yes, I do love him. And I'm his kinky little slut. Even when he lets me play." She pulled Flora into a tight hug before adding "And Flora -- I hope you find your someone, too. You've got a big heart, and deserve someone to share it with."

I couldn't add anything more; instead, I leaned across to kiss each of them on the forehead and went to the bathroom to ready the Jacuzzi.

It didn't feel as emotionally charged when I returned. Despite the eroticism of their pose -- hugging, breasts crushed together -- they just appeared to be taking comfort in holding one another as they talked. They came readily enough when I reached, wordlessly holding my hands as I led them into the shower for a quick rinse, then settling into the Jacuzzi with me in the middle, a dark head resting on each shoulder.

Flora's voice was curious "So are you having a good time here? Do you really like everything? Most of us do it because we need money. Or need money and like men, if we're lucky."

Plum thought for a moment before answering. "Mostly. Some things I don't like as much, but mostly I've had a good time. Some men I really like, some I don't, most are OK. Short-time is like doing a lap dance, really -- make the man happy, try to enjoy it yourself. Not many try to get you off too. But it's still fun. Long-time -- sometimes the men are more fun, but if not ... meh. Like last night. He wasn't mean or rough, and he tipped OK. But he didn't care if I enjoyed or not. He took every hole I had, but I didn't get off even once." She thought a bit more and grinned happily. "But I like dancing, and when they buy me lady drinks and play with my tits -- I like showing off. I like giving BJs in the bar, too. I feel so much in control, and everyone who sees me slide under the table knows what I'm doing. I almost get off myself!"

I heard amusement in Flora's voice "You sound like some of our happier girls. And I heard about you on the balcony, too -- you really do like showing off. Too bad you didn't have a chance to do a private show -- you'd love that!"

"Mr. Jim mentioned that. What are they like?"

Flora's voice was reminiscent. "It was before I came here, but I worked for a club that did them for a while. Mostly, for Japanese tourists. It's a little scary at first, but exciting too -- you dance, then you have sex with other performers on stage -- sometimes, men, sometimes women, sometimes more than one at once. The audience crowds down next to the stage to get a better look. Then they have open stage."

Plum sounded breathless "What's an open stage?"

Flora caught that, and grinned "Volunteers from the audience! Usually, they have a lottery -- the winner gets to come on stage and fuck you. But sometimes, it's every volunteer gets a chance -- they come up, put on a condom, and fuck you. Then the next one. And the next. Even in a big club, there aren't usually more than 2 or 3; I think for me the record was 9. Like the gang bang videos, but live on stage!"

She sounded a little breathless herself. I asked, "So did you like it, Flora?"

She flushed slightly and bit her lip, then nodded. "I did. But I'm a bad girl, too -- like Plum! She'd probably like it just as much."

If Flora had flushed slightly, Plum's face was crimson. But she didn't try to deny it.

After that, for a while, we just soaked in comfortable silence. Until something unexpected disturbed us -- a phone ringing! After a moment, I realized it was coming from the previously-ignored room phone extension in the bathroom, just -- barely -- within reach of where I sat. It was only 11:30 PM -- not that late, for here, and the first call I'd received since I arrived. I made a long arm and snagged it.

It was Jim "Dave, I hope I didn't interrupt anything. I just got in on the last flight from Manila, but I have some things I need to go over with you before noon tomorrow if I can. But I'm booked pretty well all morning after 8:30. Is it OK if I come up now?"

I knew Jim wouldn't ask unless it was urgent. Reluctantly, I asked "How long will you need? And is it OK that a couple of girls are here -- Plum and Flora?"

He sounded hesitant. "Plum's fine. She's part of what we need to talk about. Flora..."

"She knows I plan to buy out Plum's contract and take her home with me."

Jim's always been good at picking up subtext "I can work with that. Yes, Flora's fine. Maybe 20 minutes, 30 at the most? I'll be there in 5 minutes."

I received two identical questioning looks. "Jim will be here in 5 minutes. He had some things to discuss that couldn't wait for tomorrow afternoon. But it's nothing secret -- you can both stay in here, or come listen in." I kissed each of their foreheads and climbed out of the tub.

Chapter 28

I toweled myself dry, then wrapped it around my waist in an impromptu kilt, as much to keep from dripping on the furniture as anything else; it wasn't as if we hadn't both been naked in the same bed with Plum the week before, and wouldn't be again in a couple of days.

The doorbell chimed before I could sit down -- instead, I got the door and waved him inside. I'd been a bit concerned about possible bad news, but he didn't look unhappy, just tired.

"The girls are in the Jacuzzi. You said Plum's part of what we need to talk about. Should I get her? And you look exhausted. Would you like a drink? I think I saw supplies in the fridge."

He looked grateful. "Yes to both. I need to talk to both of you -- and Flora can probably give Plum good advice."

I stuck my head back in the bathroom and saw they were already both out of the tub and drying off. "Good -- Jim says he needs to talk to you, also, Plum. And probably Flora."

I detoured to the kitchen to pull four cans of beer from the fridge and headed for the sitting area to hand them out. Jim was sitting on one of the chairs, but the girls were just coming from the bathroom -- in the same impromptu costume I was wearing, though I thought they wore it much better with their bare breasts on display. At a guess, Plum had either made the same calculation I had or seized the opportunity to show off and Flora had gone along. When I sat on the lounge facing Jim, they slid in to flank me, resting their heads on my shoulders.

Jim raised an appreciative eyebrow at them but took a big swallow of his beer before speaking. "I apologize to all of you for disturbing your fun this late but didn't want to wait until tomorrow afternoon. First, Dave, I managed to shake enough time free that we can leave for our fantasy island getaway before noon Tuesday -- we can meet for breakfast at 9, and leave after that. I know you're taking Plum, but you should long-time her again tomorrow night to make sure she can make it. And make the reservation now, in case one of the guests wants her that night. I don't think that'll be a hardship, will it?"

"Not at all!" Plum smiled and snuggled closer to my shoulder.

"Plum, Flora can tell you what to expect. I'm taking a girl, too -- and we're paying group long time for both of you. Will that be a problem for you?"

Plum shook her head. "I don't think so, Mr. Jim. It sounds like fun!"

He nodded "OK -- that was the urgent bit."

He took a deep breath. "Now for the rest -- the Governor will be here Wednesday and Thursday nights with a business group he's courting. I'm going to be running around like crazy tomorrow getting things set up before we go on top of this week's auditions -- at least none of them want to make a video, which speeds things up a bit." He paused and raised an eyebrow "Your little friend Marisol asked to be one of them. And I'd been worried she'd be scared of men!"

I shook my head "She's tougher than you think -- she told me she didn't want people worrying about her. And she likes men quite a bit -- I think she wants to grow up to be like Plum or Sally." I turned to Flora "But I think she needs a friend. Could you please keep an eye on her? She really is a sweet girl."

Jim gave an approving nod "I'll ask Sally to do the same. But that led me to the other thing I needed to talk about -- the Governor wants me to set up a private party for his guests Thursday night. Which means he'll want to select a girl for a live show that night. You're one of maybe a dozen or so girls who are willing to do them; he likes variety and has seen most of the others, so there's a pretty good chance he might choose you. Since Dave is buying you out, do you still want to be on the list? And Dave, are you OK with that? ("Dave, are you OK with your slutty little wife getting gang banged on stage?")

"Flora was telling us about those shows earlier. I think the idea really excites Plum. If he chooses you, would you like to do it?" She blushed -- but gave a firm nod. "So leave her on the list. I just wish I could watch if they choose her!"

He looked relieved "As long as you're OK with it. Since you plan to take her home, I was worried about how you'd feel. He really does like novelty, and Plum is easily the prettiest of the girls he's not seen yet."

I pulled her to me with a side-armed hug. "Honestly, once I get her away from this place I don't intend to share her, beyond letting her dance and show off a little. But she's an exhibitionist, and I promised her she could have fun until we leave." She gave an impish smile and snuggled closer.

He finished his beer and stood "And on that note, I'd best get out of here and leave you three to your fun."

ooOoo

Jim's visit had ended our bath time -- none of us wanted to get back in, so I drained it. But we'd all dropped our towels back in the bathroom after Jim left. Between his visit and our time in the Jacuzzi, I'd had enough nearly time to recover -- certainly enough time to enjoy watching a pair of nude girls talking in the kitchen as Flora mixed a pitcher of drinks. Whatever Flora was telling Plum had her rapt attention -- and had caused a few notable blushes as well.

Flora's question as we sat around the table sounded like a continuation of that - "So Plum -- have you ever had more than one man at once? Because you'll need to on Tuesday. I've heard about what Jim does on these trips, and Dave's just as horny."

She sounded offended "I had Jim and Dave together just a week ago!"

I broke in "No, you didn't. We took turns with you, but we didn't both take you at the same time. But we will take you together on Tuesday -- and if we had more friends along you'd be doing them all. That's what 'group' means, Plum -- you might have two or three men at once."

She was blushing heavily, but I knew my girl -- her nipples had swollen impressively at the thought. Flora noticed too. She moved behind Plum and took a firm grasp on her breasts, rolling the nipples between her fingers. Wordlessly, Plum sighed and leaned back against Flora's chest.

Flora's voice was teasing "Did Plum tell you about how Sally helped her learn to deep throat?"

I nodded "She made Plum practice with dildos, didn't she?"

Definitely teasing "Strap-on dildos. She had to get the position right, too. Did she tell you what they did afterward?"

"Pretty much what you were doing with her, I thought."

Her voice took on a predatory purr "Well, yes. But not just that, was it Plum? Why don't we give Dave a little show, since you like the idea so much? After all, he's paying for you."

Plum's face was flaming again -- but she was smiling at me as she nodded agreement.

Yes, Flora had brought "some toys" in her bag. She laid them out on the top of the bedside dresser. Feathers. A well-worn but sturdy set of leather ankle and wrist cuffs, along with nylon web straps. A "rabbit" style vibrator and a medium-sized "rocket" style. A long, soft, double-ended dildo. And strap-on harness with a vaguely L-shaped dildo, designed so the short end of the L would be held inside the wearer. Following her murmured directions, Plum raided the room's supplies to add a box of tissues, the open bottle of lube, a couple of small towels, and several condoms.

Only when everything was laid out ready did Flora pull Plum into a standing kiss. Standing in bare feet, they were almost the same height, making it easy for them to reach down to finger each other as their tongues explored the other's mouth. Both were slightly flushed before Flora pushed Plum gently onto the bed.

Once again, they spent time exploring their lovers' bodies, kissing, nibbling, and feeling, but avoiding lingering in any once place for more than a handful of heartbeats until Flora spent an unhurried few minutes suckling gently on Plum. She moaned unhappily when Flora finally kissed her way upwards again, leaving behind nipples that had become a thumb-thick and nearly thumb-long pair of glistening red-brown spikes. After a brief but intense kiss, Plum took the lead, rolling Flora onto her back, facing her belly as she positioned her wet cunt over Flora's mouth. before leaning forward to run her extended tongue the full length of Flora's equally-wet opening.