Plum Wild: Rally Round

Story Info
Sometimes, it's fun to play a bad girl. Or play with one.
14.2k words
4.52
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

I topped off my tank and returned the hose; all that was left now was to swing back home to load up, then head out. I'd just wanted to gas up first -- there were some fairly long stretches along the way without gas stations. For an older Harley, my Road King gets pretty decent mileage, but even its big gas tank runs dry a lot faster than a car's would.

A hitchhiker was waiting at the end of the off-ramp as I left the highway. Small and female; standing hipshot, helmet in one hand, thumb out. Pretty much a classic biker babe, Asian variety.

I pulled up beside her and let the bike idle. "Going my way, Susan?"

ooOoo

I cast an appreciative eye over her once we got home. Her outfit was legal but didn't leave much to the imagination: high heeled bike boots, worn cutoffs that left half her ass hanging out, a tank top thin enough to show she had good sized nipples on those little breasts and cut low enough to show off most of the plum blossom tattoo on her left shoulder.

"Been reading biker romance novels, Susan?"

"Well ... sort of. Sexy ones." She gave her best urchin grin.

"And?"

"I thought Crazy Dave would want his stripper biker Mama dressed appropriately."

"Ol' lady. You're my ol' lady, Plum."

It's well concealed, but there's a lot of naughtiness hiding inside Susan's demure-seeming exterior. And it's been fun to help her live some of her fantasies out, whether role-playing or -- when safe -- in real life. Naughty schoolgirl, mail-order bride, stripper, bar girl ... I suppose it was inevitable that attending a bike rally would add "Biker Mama" to the list.

It's not that she has a split personality. Even when she didn't dare to show it, she always had a hidden wild streak that she kept under careful control.

But her public face is real, too. It's not a mask -- I love her, she loves me, and that's the most important thing for both of us. Most of the time Susan truly is the quiet, polite, somewhat shy, sweetly work-focused woman that her coworkers and friends recognize. She loves her job, she worked hard to get it, and she likes the people she works with.

But it would surprise them all to learn how kinky and uninhibited she can be when she lets her slutty alter ego "Plum Blossom" out to play.

Some things -- showing off a bit out in public on weekends, or role-playing things that aren't possible, safe, or legal -- we do at home. Most of the rest are one-time things done far from home. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," more or less.

But a few, like her joining -- and winning! -- an out-of-town strip club's amateur night contest became regular things. Though it's only part-time, for the last couple of years she's worked a few shifts a month at one of our local clubs. Susan may act shy, but as "Plum Blossom" she loves to show off, and the club gives her a safe -- and legal -- way to live out her bad-girl fantasies.

So I knew she could carry it off. If she wanted me to show off "Plum the Stripper" instead of "Susan the CPA," I could tell the people we met the truth -- just not all of it. They could even look up her dance schedule on the club's web site! It wasn't as if any of the guys we'd meet were close friends or coworkers, even the ones who belonged to the same riding club.

If it made her happy being my "stripper ol' lady" instead of my white-collar professional wife ... well, I'd keep Plum on a tight leash, but we'd both have fun.

ooOoo

"You know that even if most of the guys at the rally belong to an open Riding Club, there will be some real outlaw 1-percenter types there? If you're my ol' lady, you'll need to keep that in mind."

She grinned. "Ahead of you there, Dave. I read up on it. Keep quiet unless spoken to, get along with the other properties and ol' ladies, be obedient, do whatever or whoever you tell me to. Simple."

I laughed. "Yeah, it is playing right into what you like, isn't it? But it won't go beyond 'do whatever' this time. Got it?"

She gave an exaggerated look of disappointment. "Awww. And I was so looking forward to getting gang-banged by a biker gang! But whatever you say, Mister Dave. You know how obedient and submissive I am." She put on her best timid and demure expression, but her eyes were dancing.

We both laughed as I pulled her into a quick hug. "I'm sure you were, Plum. Too bad I don't feel like sharing you this weekend. Come on, you little tart -- it's time to hit the road."

ooOoo

The ride down from the Bay area was pleasant. We were lucky; it was just a warm summer's day, no more, so it wasn't uncomfortably hot. The hills were California's summer gold-brown between the scattered trees, but there were still wildflowers to be seen and smelled. Even without the rally as a destination, it would have been a fun ride, made better by sharing it with her.

We weren't in a hurry, so I'd detoured off the direct route on 101 South a couple of times to show Susan -- Plum -- some of my favorite roads. As light as she is, on a big bike, her additional weight barely affects the handling, so I had made sure to include a few twisty ones in the mix.

Plum was still grinning when we stopped for lunch and a refill. "Dave, can we come back that way too? And maybe find somewhere private to pull off along the way? Between the curves and the bike's vibration, I was starting to get ... ideas." She batted her eyes seductively.

I shook my head. "Plum Blossom, is there anything that doesn't give you ... ideas?" I made sure to include the same suggestive pause.

She put on a serious expression for a moment. "Going to the dentist. I hate that. I've never fantasized about it even once." I shook my head again, but I couldn't help smiling.

"Lunch, wench! Then back on the bike. We're almost there."

Despite our early start, thanks to my detours and our leisurely lunch it was late afternoon when we reached the rally site. Judging by the number of bikes on the way in, a lot of the others had made the same choice; there was quite a backup at the gate.

I took advantage of the wait to strip off my leathers and pull my cut with its one-piece Combat Vets club patch and embroidered "Crazy Dave" out to replace it. I raised my eyebrow as Plum pulled out another in her size, with "Plum Blossom" and "Property of Crazy Dave" on the bac. She batted her eyes at me as she pulled it in.

"Biker romances, Plum?"

"Well ... sort of. Biker erotica. Am I going to have to get naked and put out for all your brothers?"

I laughed at her. "You wish! Biker erotica. Why am I not surprised? And no. You're not a mama to be passed around, you're my ol' lady. They can look all they want, but you belong to me, you little slut. Got it?"

She made a face and pretended to cringe before nodding in agreement. We'd worn full leathers for the ride down. Judging by people's reactions, if I put my don't-fuck-with-me face on they make me look pretty intimidating. It amuses Plum -- most of the time, I'm a pretty easygoing guy, but when I'm in bike gear we've had people cross the street to avoid me. Swapping the leathers for a cut over a black Harley T-shirt and jeans doesn't reduce the effect at all. Bikers don't shy away, but almost everyone else does; and even the hardcore MC guys are usually civil.

But Plum knows me too well to be intimidated by that scowl. She played into it, though. Her lower lip trembling "Yes, Mister Dave! I'll be good!" might have even been convincing if she'd been able to suppress her giggles.

I was hoping nobody else had that reaction. Plum, cute and barely over five feet including her boots' 3-inch heels looks kind of like Emma Peel's sexy younger sister when she's wearing full leathers. Without her leathers, wearing that painted-on tank top over those scanty cut-offs, she drew a lot of appreciative looks. Without her "property" patch or a visible protector, she'd likely have been swarmed by single guys. I did my best to look intimidating -- she's used to dealing with horny men at the club and can generally take care of herself, but from the way she leaned back against my shoulder I could tell she was a bit overwhelmed by the hungry attention she was getting.

Once we were past the gate, things were a bit better, but still crowded. Fortunately, I'd reserved a campsite with my club's local chapter. The host club had done a good job with signs, so we were able to find the right section without any problems. Once there, it was even easier; Tommy had told me to look for an RV with our old regimental patch as a bumper sticker, but I didn't need to check that carefully -- it was the only RV close by.

It was surprisingly secluded -- they'd set it up in the back corner, near a big oak tree, and the nearest spaces were all empty. There was a row of three bikes in front, and two tents already up, but they left plenty of room for us to set up on the other side of the BBQ pit and picnic table. I pulled up at the end for the row and parked, I didn't have to go looking for them -- the guys were all sitting under a shade fly attached to the motor home.

Plum looked a little apprehensive when all three surrounded us; she'd never met any of them and dressed to ride they all looked dangerous. Then again, so did I, and she could tell I was happy to see them; a big rally is more fun with friends. I didn't know any of them really well, but we were all vets. Tommy had been in my unit in both the Sandbox and Korea, while I'd met the others a couple of times on club rides.

But Susan -- Plum -- hadn't been along for those, and looked a little lost as we went through a quick round of introductions and handshakes. Before it got too awkward, I pulled her over and put an arm around her shoulders. "Guys, this is my ol' lady. Call her 'Plum' -- her Chinese name means 'Plum Blossom,' but she only uses it on stage. Plum, these are Tommy, Gordy, and Rocket -- I'm not sure where he got the name."

They all waved, and "Rocket" grinned, but Tommy took the lead. Despite his size and looks, he's pretty outgoing. "Pleased to meet you, Plum. Glad to see Crazy Dave here has good taste in women. Our gals are inside -- let me take you in to meet them so you won't have to listen to us all telling lies about what we've been up to."

She blew me a kiss and followed him in.

Tommy was back again almost immediately and followed the other guys over to kibitz as I set up our tent and moved our stuff in. It didn't take long -- I'd sent Tommy a check for our share of the supplies and fees, so all we'd needed to carry on the bike had been the tent itself, sleeping bags, toiletries, and some extra clothes.

We spent the next hour or so back in the shade drinking beers and telling stories. It was good to see Tommy again and catch up, even if our lives had gone different directions since our Army days. I could remember him talking about riding back then -- it didn't surprise me too much to learn he was working as a bike mechanic these days.

But they were all more heavily into the biker scene than I was. Rocket was a prospect with an MC -- he was only riding with us because none of his brothers were here at the rally. Gordy wasn't quite so hard-core -- he rode regularly, but with the Combat Vets, not a 1-percenter MC. Me? I ride with the Combat Vets on occasion, or sometimes my local HOG chapter, but it's a lot more casual; I like to ride, but I don't live to ride. Even though I know the scene well enough to fit in -- like now.

We were still gabbing when the ladies came out to join us. Plum rattled off introductions to Tess (a tall skinny blond), Connie (a busty Latina), and "Min-Seo -- call her Minnie", a Korean girl (small, but still a few inches taller and noticeably curvier than my little imp). I was glad that they seemed comfortable together -- I'd worried how well "Plum the Stripper" would fit in.

Judging by the whispers, giggles, and the wicked looks they were shooting our way, the four had bonded well enough to be exchanging stories about us. I followed my buddies' lead -- I put on a look of lordly indifference and hoped the stories weren't too embarrassing. I think we were all relieved when the ladies told us they wanted to check out the rest of the site.

We headed out as a loose group but soon split back up into couples. That was fine with me. Plum, too; she laced her fingers through mine as we walked, and gave me a sideways grin.

"Having fun with the girls, Plum?"

"I like them. They were friendly and fun. You should have been there -- Tess, Connie, and I had our shirts off so we could compare our tattoos." She grinned "I think I shocked Minnie -- she can read some Chinese characters but she seemed afraid to ask if my back really says what it does. But we all shocked her a little -- Connie stripped to pay her way through college, and Tess has done club amateur nights and a lot of wet T-shirt contests."

"Really? I hope you didn't scare her too much."

"I think she likes being shocked." Plum giggled and continued. "The girl's crazy in love with Gordy -- she was asking us for tips on how to give him a really hot private performance."

"How about the other two?"

"Connie's just as much into Tommy. She's been his ol' lady for a couple of years -- they're married and talking about having kids."

"So Tess is with Rocket?"

Plum held out a hand and rocked it back and forth. "Sorta-kinda. She likes him a lot, but she says she's more of a mama than his ol' lady." She smirked. "Then she shocked Minnie by explaining the difference, and what a club 'property of' patch means."

She gave me an impish look. "And they're all curious about you and me. How much do I tell them?"

I grinned at her. "How much do you want to shock them? I think I need to keep you in line -- you're my wife, even if we're not telling them that. You can admit to having a day job if you like, but they already know that you strip and teach pole-dance classes, right? Beyond that, just follow my lead." She stuck out her tongue when I added: "Do you really want me to tell them you danced in the Philippines when we were there, too? The guys have all been stationed in Asia -- they'll know exactly what kind of girl you are."

Plum pulled herself closer and looked up beseechingly. "But I'm your cheap little bar girl, and you love me, don't you, Mister Dave?"

My grin broadened. "Naw, I just like to keep you around because you're a first-class piece of ..." She interrupted me by pulling my head down low enough to kiss. I buried my hand in her hair to keep her from escaping and extended the kiss until we were both short of breath.

I laughed at her. "You know how much I love you Plum. But you really are a ..." I pretended to cower and laughed even harder when she raised a mock-threatening fist.

We had to break off our teasing; the crowds were increasing as we neared the hawkers' area and our friends were waiting for us. We swung by the events desk first to get a schedule and sign up for the next morning's poker run. The rest of the events would be later in the day, so I just stuck the schedule in my pocket to check them out later and followed the others on into vendors' row.

This was an adults-only crowd, and the offerings reflected it -- along with the usual T-shirts, leathers, bike parts and such I spotted a booth selling lingerie and another offering tattoos, while the jeweler's display had a large section for piercing jewelry to go with the usual selection.

I let Plum run ahead to join the other girls at the lingerie booth; I'd spotted something interesting in the jeweler's stall. So she wanted to play a bad girl? For an event, the prices were pretty reasonable and I had more than enough cash -- I was able to pocket my purchase and catch up before she even realized that I'd been lagging behind.

We poked around some more, but we were all hungry and the sun was setting -- a couple of T-shirts later we followed our friends back to the campsite for dinner.

ooOoo

Dinner was great; Tommy had set up a grill outside and we did the steaks while the women prepped side dishes inside. Everyone seemed to be feeling pretty relaxed and mellow as we sat around the fire pit after dinner.

Instead of forming a separate group, we all had our ladies close -- on our laps, in Plum and Minnie's cases. The conversation wandered -- the ride here, the next morning's poker run, whether we wanted to sign up for some of the bike games in the afternoon, wondering how many women would sign up for the wet T-shirt contest afterward...

The women mostly seemed content to listen to us talk, and only occasionally joined in the conversation unless directly addressed.

Like now.

"So Connie tells me that you're a dancer, Plum?" Despite the phrasing, Tommy made it more a statement than a question.

She shrugged and smiled at Tommy. "Well ... I teach at a pole-dancing studio my sister and I run. And I dance on stage in a gentlemen's club. It's fun, and the guys seem to like watching me."

He grinned back. "I'll bet. That's how I met Connie. I always loved watching her."

Connie gave him a light punch. "You don't love it now?"

He sputtered, then grinned back. "You know what I mean! You're not dancing anymore. But you still make me hot." He pulled her into a clinch and ostentatiously felt her up. She pulled loose and took another swing at him but was laughing too hard to connect.

I leaned forward to ask "So you gave up dancing?"

She shrugged. With her bountiful curves, it was quite a production. "I graduated from school. I kind of miss it sometimes; I make more money as a nurse, but I also work a lot more hours." She grinned. "No regrets about doing it, though -- I was one of the only students in my class to graduate without student loans hanging over me. And it was fun to tease guys like Tommy here."

He gave a lazy grin. "Oh, you did a lot more than tease ..."

She blushed but didn't argue.

Gordy redirected the conversation. "Plum, I know that Crazy Dave makes a lot more money than us blue-collar types -- why are you still dancing?"

Despite her slighter figure, her shrug was almost as much of a production as Connie's. "Because I like it. Yes, Dave makes pretty good money, and my day job pays OK too, but I like being on stage. And Dave likes to watch me." She leaned back and rested her head against my shoulder.

I hugged her tightly and gave an evil grin. "What Plum means is that she's a nasty little bitch and a big cock tease. She's an exhibitionist; she loves showing off, and getting guys panting after her. I like to watch her do it. And I enjoy how worked up it gets her by the end of the night. She's usually up for anything by the time I get her home."

"Yeah. What he said." She gave a little wiggle in my lap to illustrate.

My grin grew even wider. "In fact, you like it so much I'm going to sign you up for the wet T-shirt contest tomorrow."

She gave a much more enthusiastic wiggle. "It sounds like fun! Girls, why don't we all do it?"

Connie blinked, then smiled back. "Well, maybe. The wet T-shirt part, anyway. I know Tommy would like to see me do that much." He nodded enthusiastic support.

Tess shrugged and nodded. "I'm in. Even Plum's got bigger tits than I do, but the guys seem to like what I've got. I don't think Minnie wants to, though." Despite her amused expression, her tone was sympathetic.

She was probably right -- Minnie seemed frozen, with a deer-in-the-headlights expression.

Plum hopped off my lap and went over to hug her. "Shh. You don't have to do it -- don't let us bully you into doing something you're not ready for. Come with me, sweetie." She led Minnie out of easy earshot. I don't know what she said, but she had Minnie laughing and nodding agreement before they came back.

Minnie ignored the rest of us to focus on Gordy. "Honey? Would you like to see me do it?"

He looked embarrassed but nodded. He sounded embarrassed too. "Well ... yeah. It'd be really hot. But only if you want to be there."

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers