Plum Wild: Rally Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

She blushed and nodded. I could barely hear her voice, but it was steady, even if she still looked a little scared. "If it turns you on, I'd like to try. At least the wet t-shirt part; I'm not certain if I'm ready to take my shirt off after that. Is that OK?"

He seemed more flustered than she did; his voice was more of a croak. "Whatever you're comfortable with. You'll be the hottest girl on stage."

Her blush deepened, but she seemed pleased with his answer. "OK, Plum. I'm in, too. Can the rest of you give me some tips on what to do?" She went along obediently as the other three pulled her inside the motorhome and pointedly shut the door.

"Well ... that was unexpected. Your Plum's a shit-stirrer, isn't she?" Rocket sounded surprised but amused, too. The others nodded agreement.

I grinned at them. "I told you Plum's a nasty little bitch sometimes."

Rocket shook his head. "Is she as hot as she acts? Want to share her with us?"

My grin widened. "Hotter -- I told her to tone it down a little. And no, I won't share. Suffer, assholes -- she's mine."

"Selfish bastard."

"Yup. Got a problem with that?"

We all laughed and opened another round of beers.

ooOoo

It was fun getting to know them better -- even Tommy, who I'd only known in passing. It felt like old times, when we'd been stationed in Korea and talked about the future. Surprisingly, we'd all ended up doing pretty much what we'd dreamed about in our Army days. Tommy had his bike shop, Gordy had started a plumbing business and Rocket ... well, he said that even then he'd needed to ride to live. We'd done pretty well.

Tommy held up his drink in a mock toast. "I wonder how many of the guys we served with can say that?"

I laughed. "Remember my buddy, Jim? He's the one who's really living the dream."

"Really? You still in touch with him? How's he doing? Wasn't he the guy that wanted to open a go-go bar?"

I grinned "Yep. He did it one better. He manages a whole adults-only resort in the Philippines, bars and all."

Everyone hooted. Tommy pointed a finger at me. "Sure, sure ... pull the other one, now."

"Nope, it's real. We've kept in touch. He stays at my place when he's in our area, and I've visited him at the resort a couple of times. Neat place -- kind of like a mix of Club Med, the bars in Angeles City, and maybe a Nevada legal brothel. He's having a blast, and making money hand over fist too." My grin widened. "I saw Plum dancing at his place the first time I went there and had to bring her back with me."

"Damn. And I thought I had a dream job. Now I'm jealous of both of you."

"Hey, you got what you wanted. We all did, it sounds like. It was fun visiting him, but I wouldn't trade my life for his."

"Easy for you to say now -- you're doing OK. You even have a hot stripper for an ol' lady -- she's better looking than most of the girls we saw in Korea or the Philippines."

I smirked, "Better dancer, too. And a lot more fun." I waited out the hoots and rude gestures and added: "Hey, Jim agrees with me -- he had her under contract. I had to buy him out to bring Plum back with me. He told me if we ever got tired of each other, he'd be happy to take her back again, too."

"Damn. How'd she take the offer?"

"As a compliment. She thanked him and told me I'd better stay on top of my game."

ooOoo

Our tent was too low for even Plum to stand upright, so she was kneeling as she undressed. Not that she had much to take off -- she'd gone commando under her cut-offs, so she only had to slide them down and pull her tank top over her head to be bare.

God, I love to look at her -- she's not busty, but to my taste, she's perfectly shaped, with a round little bottom, perky little breasts, and a trim golden body with not an ounce of extra fat visible. Her tattoos and piercings don't detract from her beauty at all; they just accent it.

She knows what turns me on, too -- she ostentatiously stretched, arching her back to point those thick nipples skyward, then curled up next to me and pulled my arm around her body so I could cup a breast as we talked.

"So did you have fun bragging about your hot girlfriend?"

I grinned and tugged on a jeweled barbell, stretching out her pierced nipple. "Quite a lot, actually. Did it turn you on? I knew you were listening, you little minx. D'you think I didn't see that the window was open?"

She giggled, then stifled a moan as I slid a couple of fingers from my free hand into her. "Dave! They'll think I'm a total slut!"

"You mean you aren't?" I hooked my fingers up to press against her G-spot while my thumb teased her clit and the curved barbell there. Reflexively, she rolled her hips, pressing her mound harder into my hand as I explored.

"Let's see -- they know you're a stripper. That you were a bar girl, and that you must have enjoyed it; even when you're not paid for it you still like teasing men. Sounds like a slut to me." She whimpered and leaned against my shoulder as my fingers worked.

"D-Dave! Even if I am, I don't want to make them think I'm a-available!" She stuttered a bit as her body responded to the stimulation.

"They know that, Plum. You're my ol' lady, and unless I lend you to someone you're mine -- and I'm not in a sharing mood."

Her breath was coming faster as I worked her sopping pussy, but she managed a mock-disappointed "Darn it!"

"Yeah, too bad! But you're free to tease them all you want." I flicked her nipple and laughed as she squirmed. "Don't shake your head -- I know you want to! And I like to see you do it, so be as bad you like. I'm there to watch you and keep you safe." I emphasized my words by giving her nipple another tug and a twist. Her moan wasn't muted at all.

As confident and uninhibited as she's become, Plum still likes it when I take charge. It's a game -- even though she knows she's safe and protected when I take control, she does her best to pretend otherwise, and that she's frightened when I "force her to obey" and "use her for my pleasure." It amuses her to act far more timid -- and far more submissive -- than she truly is.

So for the next little while, I took charge of her pleasure, not letting her make a single decision. After her second feeble attempt to wriggle free, I wrapped a hand around both of her wrists and held her in place. I didn't need to do more -- even though she's fit and strong for her tiny size, I'm so much bigger and stronger she was helpless as long as I wanted to keep her.

Not that she was trying hard to escape. Despite her whines and moans as my free hand explored, she looked ecstatic as I played with her little body. It was pretty one-sided, but I wasn't being selfless; I love these sessions playing with my little Chinese sex-pot as much as she does.

So I took my time, stroking, tugging, slipping fingers inside her frantically humping cunt to pump her, then pulling them out again and slowly licking them clean as she watched, before tugging and pinching her nipples again to restart the cycle. I kept her on the ragged -- and noisy -- edge as long as I could manage before she went over it with a final wordless keening whine.

Plum didn't quite collapse afterward, but she was close to it. I could tell she wasn't ready for more, so I just cradled her in my arms and held her tight until her breathing quieted and her heartbeat gradually slowed.

Her voice was almost normal when she finally spoke again. "Thanks, Dave. I'm a crazy bitch sometimes but you knew just what I needed, didn't you?"

"Sometimes. And it was definitely my pleasure to give it, you crazy little slut." I hugged her tighter "It helps that I love you."

"Love you, too. Isn't it your turn now?"

I pushed her head downwards. She gave me a wink and a grin before obediently opening her mouth.

ooOoo

The problem with sleeping in a tent is that it doesn't really block the light -- for a night owl like me, morning came way too early. Pleasant as it was to have Plum's bare body snuggled up against me, we needed to get up; we had a lot of things we planned to do today. Reluctantly, I shook her awake.

I smiled as I saw her laying out her clothes for the day -- her barely-there cut-offs and a camisole that looked to be tighter and thinner than yesterday's tank top. She made a production of pulling her cut-offs on, snug enough to give a noticeable camel toe. But I stopped her before she could pull on her cami.

"Got a present for you, Plum. I want you to wear it today. Give me those barbells."

I've always loved her nipples. She's a tiny woman, barely 4' 10", and though they're lovely, her breasts are sized to match her small frame. But her nipples would be notable on a much larger woman; big, dark red-brown confections as thick as her thumb and half as long. I think they look even sexier since I had her pierce them.

She was wearing her favorites; gold barbells with red crystal 'gems'. Plum shrugged and removed them, put them in their case, and obediently handed it over. In exchange, I pulled out the first part of my gift. The new barbells were still gold-colored, but instead of crystals, they had a heavy-looking loop that attached to the ends to swing underneath her nipples. I wasn't sure if they qualified as "nipple rings" or "nipple shields," but they looked hot. I helped her put them in -- hey, any excuse to play with her nipples -- and made sure they were firmly fastened before adding the second part -- a longer chain that clipped onto the loops to sway across her chest.

She looked down at herself appraisingly before posing and giving me a thumbs-up. "Nice! Thanks, Dave."

"I thought it would look good when you're dancing. But it should look pretty hot when you wear it under that thin top now." She nodded happily. I gave a wicked grin and added: "Plus, I can do this." I gave the connecting chain a light tug to illustrate.

She moaned slightly and nodded in response.

Reluctantly, I let the chain drop and nodded at her top. "Better finish getting dressed, Plum Blossom. No time to play now -- I'll make it up later, OK?"

Her answering nod was equally reluctant, but she pulled on her cami. My guess had been right -- it was thin, tight, and nearly see-through, just opaque enough to prevent an "indecent exposure" charge and not a bit more. Not only could I make out the shape of her nipples and their jewelry, but I could also make out their color. "What?" Her wicked grin was a mirror of mine. "You told me it was OK to 'tease them as much as you want,' Dave. Is this what you had in mind?"

"It's exactly what I had in mind Plum. You're such an obedient little thing." I gave her a condescending pat on the head like you would a good dog; she snapped at my fingers in response. We both laughed and exchanged a quick kiss.

"Now put on your boots, girl. I want to show you off." They'd certainly help with that -- those boots did nearly as much for her legs and butt as a pair of platform heels.

These days, Susan -- "Plum Blossom" -- is comfortable with herself and the games we play together. But she maintains a clear separation between her Susan and Plum Blossom personas. Yes, she's the same person, but it's not just a pose -- there are noticeable differences between her reactions and behavior.

I'm pretty sure that "Susan" would have been blushing at the catcalls and wolf whistles that greeted us as we left the tent. Plum treated them as her due and struck an exaggerated hands-overhead Victory pose before strutting to the waiting picnic table.

The guys just whistled appreciatively at her outfit and gave me a thumbs-up. The girls weren't that restrained.

"I was worried if you were OK." Minnie blushed a bit and looked away.

"Congratulations! It sounded as if you had a really good time last night, Plum!" Connie's voice was innocent, but she had a broad grin.

"Once we figured out he wasn't killing a pig in there, anyway. Is he that good or were you just bragging on him?" Tess's grin was even broader.

The guy's response was automatic -- a ragged chorus of "He's not that good" and "She's got to be bragging."

Plum didn't miss a beat. She rather theatrically ran the back of her hand across her forehead and responded in her best (very bad) Southern Belle accent.

"Ah must apologize to y'all. And correct yo' misapprehensions. Ah really try to keep quiet, but ah just can't restrain mahself from expressing mah pleasure when ah'm with him." She batted her eyes at them.

I stepped in before the catcalls started again. "Sorry guys. I should have brought a gag. Plum tends to get vocal sometimes, and she loves to show off."

Gordy gave a lopsided grin. "I'm not complaining. Some of us found it downright inspirational." Minnie turned bright red and hid her face, but she was laughing along with the rest of us.

ooOoo

"So what exactly is a poker run, Dave? I know you had to buy a ticket; is it a race, or a lottery of some kind, or what?"

I blinked. I should have realized she'd never heard the term. I thought for a moment, then put it as simply as I could. "It's for fun, a ride with checkpoints rather than a race. They've laid out a nice route for us, and have someone with a list of riders at each of the checkpoints. When we get to each one, we show them our ticket and they give us a playing card. When we reach the end, the rider with the best poker hand wins half the ticket money, and the other half goes to charity. Mostly, it's an excuse to go riding with my buddies and their ladies -- we'll be taking it easy and keeping the speed down, so with the checkpoints and stopping for lunch it'll probably take three or four hours."

"Oh. OK, that does sound like fun. It's a hot day. If we're going slow, do we have to wear our leathers?"

I jerked a thumb at our friends -- they were all putting theirs on. "Yes. I've seen what it looks like when someone goes down without 'em, even at low speed. I might risk it if it was just us and our friends, but the road's too crowded to take a chance."

She pouted.

I laughed and gave her a one-armed hug. "Don't make faces! I promise you won't have to wear them for the bike games this afternoon. And you can take off your jacket to show off at the checkpoints if you like. Isn't that why you asked?"

She gave another exaggerated pout and nodded before pulling her jacket on.

As I'd expected, we took it easy, riding as a group and trying to maintain a little separation from the rest of the riders. At the first checkpoint, there was a line, so we parked at the end of the lot and shut down our engines. By the time I'd dismounted, Plum already had her helmet and jacket off and was holding out her hand.

"Ticket!" I laughed and handed it over. It must have been coordinated -- my buddies' ladies all had done the same. They didn't match, but they were all in similarly tight and scanty tops and quite obviously bra-less, even shy-seeming little Minnie. They headed over as a group to collect our first cards.

My buddies and I exchanged shrugs and head shakes before leaning back against our bikes; none of us had been in on the planning, but we certainly didn't object to the scenery! Neither did the other riders, judging by their appreciative grins and the thumbs-ups a few of them gave us.

That set the pattern for the rest of the ride -- we'd park well away from the marshal's line and send the girls over to collect our cards while we enjoyed the show. We only had to loom menacingly once, when a couple of stray guys tried to pick them up and didn't want to take 'no' for an answer; fortunately for them, they beat a rapid retreat in the face of our unified wall of frowns.

Other than that one incident, it had been a nice scenic ride, following winding secondary roads through oak-covered California coastal hills. We cleared the last checkpoint a little past noon, with plenty of time to stop for burgers and beer at a mom-and-pop joint just past it before heading back to the campground.

We weren't the only ones with that idea. The place was pretty crowded with bikers, but the older couple behind the counter didn't seem intimidated -- then again, they were both wearing Harley shirts and could disappear into the crowd on our side.

Rocket took our orders up to the counter and had a few words with the owner; our orders appeared surprisingly soon after that. He looked pleased with himself, so I asked "friend of yours?"

"Sorta. He rides with one of our support clubs and knows me; he moved us to the head of the line."

"It's good to have friends."

He saluted us all with his beer bottle. "Yeah, isn't it?" He put an arm around Tess's shoulders. "If you've got friends, a bike, and a good ol' lady, what more does a man need?"

It took a moment for the words to register and she was wrapped around him -- apparently, this was the first time he'd made it official. She stayed snuggled up against him the rest of the time we were there.

ooOoo

They showed up back in camp a few minutes after the rest of us; apparently, he'd pulled off somewhere private to give her an engagement ring. This triggered a round of shrieks from the rest of the girls before they pulled her into the motor home and closed the door firmly behind them.

Rocket gave an embarrassed shrug -- probably a first for him. "I'd meant to ask her after this weekend, anyway. And she was feeling like the odd woman out -- two of you are married to your gals, and Gordy's engaged. So ... yeah."

Tommy spoke first. "Congratulations, man. You love her?"

Rocket looked even more embarrassed. "Yeah. I do. We've both been pretty wild; maybe we'll never really settle down, but she's a good woman, and I want to keep her." His characteristic cocky grin returned. "Loyal, fun, and an animal in bed -- what's not to like? Maybe we'll be the ones keeping everyone awake tonight."

Yeah ... Rocket. But he sounded happy.

ooOoo

"So what games did you want to sign up for?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"Let's see. All of us are signed up for the weenie bite, right? I want to do the slow race, and maybe the ball grab. You?"

"I'm going for the barrel race, and both Gordy and Rocket want to do the balloon toss. Rocket wants to do the ball grab, too."

I grinned at Tommy. "So Tess and Minnie want some practice before the wet T-shirt contest? They're going to end up soaked!"

He grinned back and shrugged. "I don't think Minnie realizes it yet. And I don't think Tess cares -- she may be as big an exhibitionist as your Plum is. I'm pretty sure if Rocket told her to get naked and do him in the middle of the field she'd be bent over the bike before he had his pants unzipped."

I gave a skeptical look. "Nearly as big? So you think Plum would do that if I told her to?"

"Dave, it's pretty obvious that she'd go along happily with anything you ask her to do. Connie's not used to being one of the quiet, sensible ones in the group."

"Well ... yeah, Plum probably would, But she knows she's a little wild sometimes; she counts on me to set the limits and keep her out of trouble."

"And that shows how crazy she is if Crazy Dave is the voice of caution. Anyway -- I need to get these turned in." He headed out.

I grinned to myself. He was right -- given the chance, Plum probably would do something like that. And if Connie was only "quiet and sensible" in comparison to Plum and Tess, I hoped the three of them didn't break poor Minnie.

ooOoo

The girls had all swapped their leathers for shorts before we headed down to the sports field. Riding pillion behind their guys, it put a lot of shapely leg on display.

They'd scheduled the rider-only events first. We all laughed at the "drag race" -- how often do you see a bearded biker with a beer belly trying to fit himself into a mini skirt?

Despite our enthusiastic cheering section, neither Tommy nor I did particularly well in our solo events. I felt lucky to finish in the middle of the pack in the slow race. Tommy's "barrel race" -- rolling an empty beer keg along with his bike's front wheel -- was a real comedy of errors, nearly as much fun to watch as the "drag race" had been.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers