Plum Wild: Rally Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which didn't mean we didn't indulge in a little discreet teasing and petting with our own girls, but they all seemed comfortable with that, even Minnie. Her blush had disappeared and she seemed ready to purr happily as Gordy cuddled her tightly against him.

She could even joke about it. "Are you sure I'm not a bad girl, Plum?"

Plum laughed at her. "Positive. None of you are. I should know. Because I am!"

I swatted her bottom. "You used to be a very bad girl, Plum. But not now that you're mine. Have you done anything I wouldn't like lately?"

Plum laughed even harder and shook her head. "All right -- I used a very bad girl. It still counts! Minnie isn't one. Wasn't one. Whatever." She giggled. "Playing bad for your guy doesn't count. You can do that all you want!" She winked at me and very ostentatiously pulled my hand up to cup her breast.

Minnie did blush slightly at that. But even in the dim light, I could see her nipples spike as she watched us.

So could Plum. She looked very pleased with herself.

ooOoo

We stayed by the campfire a while longer, then told them goodnight, and I took Plum's hand to lead her away on another stroll through the campground. I didn't bother with theatrics this time, just left her leash in my pocket and intertwined my fingers with hers as we walked hand in hand.

Things had settled down considerably. I could see a couple of large bonfires near the sports field with crowds around then, but here in the camping area, the partying was quieter, like the gathering around our own campfire. The moon was just a sliver; the flickering of the occasional small fire gave enough light to get around but I doubted most of the groups we walked past even noticed we were there.

She giggled slightly as she recognized the path up to the spot where we'd watched the sunset. "Here?"

I swatted her bottom lightly. "Yeah, here. I wanted a spot I can be alone with you for a while."

This late, we were the only ones up here. For a wonder, someone had policed the viewpoint really well -- though the trash can near the trail entrance had been packed to the brim, the picnic area at the top was clean and uncluttered. Plum cuddled against me as we sat down with our backs to the picnic table to take in the view.

"Thanks for letting me play." Her voice was quiet.

I tightened my arm around her shoulders in a quick hug. "It's not like I'm not having fun, watching you."

"Yeah, but now your friends all think I'm a bar girl you brought back. A whore. Doesn't that bother you?"

I managed to keep my laughter quiet, but my shoulders were shaking. "Well. Aren't you, sort of? You told me yourself how close you were to becoming one for real. Why should it bother me, any more than your stripping?"

"But they're your friends! Not people that don't know us. Why are you laughing again?"

I pulled her into my lap and held her there. Even though it shouldn't be necessary, she sometimes needed reassurance.

I gave it. "First, because I don't really care. I love you, and I know how much you love me. That's all that matters."

I waited until I felt her relax slightly, then added: "Second, the only one I actually knew when we were both in the Army was Tommy. Rocket and Gordy both knew him in Korea, but it was after I got out -- I've only met them a couple of times, on club rides. You only met them because we arranged to camp together for the rally. Even if they know just how bad you can be, why should I care?"

That startled out a quick laugh. I gave her another squeeze.

"Finally -- they don't care. Hon, back then they probably all chased bar girls -- I know Tommy did. And we pretty much figured any foreign national married to a soldier had met him when she was working in a bar. But it wasn't a big deal. Hell, we had some senior noncoms who'd done just that -- anyone who made it a big deal would have been in a world of hurt." I snorted. "If I see them again, I may be in for a ration of crap about whether I'm able to keep you satisfied. But they'll give each other just as much, then we'll all have a beer. It's a guy thing."

She rolled her eyes. "Guys are weird."

I bounced her lightly. "Says the girl who's spent half the day with her tits hanging out."

That got another laugh. "Yeah. I know. But you got off watching all the guys drooling over them!"

I gave the nearest a squeeze. The nipple was stiff against my palm. "And you get off on knowing I'm watching you show them off. Slut. Cock-tease. At least I get play with 'em whenever I want!" She squirmed. "I'll bet your cunt is soaking by now. Is it?"

Plum whimpered but didn't resist as I pulled her cut-offs down her legs and over her boots. The crotch was soggy, just as I'd thought. She'd gone commando -- with her cut-offs gone, all she was left wearing was boots and jewelry. She moaned as my fingers began to tease her sex.

"So did you enjoy your day, Plum?"

"You ... ohhh ... know I did. Damn it! It's hard to think!"

"Oh? Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Just ... not so much. If you want me to talk."

"OK." I eased off, then cupped her chin with my free hand to pull her face up for a leisurely kiss.

"I love you, Dave."

"And I love you, Plum Blossom. Now come here."

I led her to the far side of the picnic table and turned her to face toward it, looking down the hill to the campground below us. Despite the moonless night, campfires and lanterns made it a sea of lights.

I moved to stand behind her, arms pulling her close and my chin resting atop her head.

"How many people are camping down there, Plum? And how many of them saw you today?

She peered out appraisingly, but finally shrugged in surrender. "I don't know. Hundreds maybe?"

"It's a small rally, Plum. But it's still over a thousand. Mostly men. And most of them saw you up on the stage today, or walking around afterward."

She gave a nervous giggle "Really? That many?"

"Yes, really."

She was quiet for a few seconds. "Dave? I'll go crazy if you tease me much longer."

"Me, too. Bend over the table."

She was too impatient to want foreplay. So was I, really. But as wet and ready as she was, it wasn't needed. Bent over like that and wearing her boots, Plum's pussy was at the perfect height for me -- I positioned my cock head against her entrance and felt it mold itself around me as I pressed inside.

Though she trembled slightly, Plum let me set the pace. She moaned but held her position as I slowly slid my cock into her tight, velvety sheath, working it inward until I was fully seated. I paused briefly to savor the moment before pulling back again.

At first, I held her hips in place as I thrust, but it wasn't necessary. Impatient she might be, but now that I was giving her what she wanted she was content to leave me in control. Her body swayed forward with each thrust as I worked up to a slow, driving, rhythm.

Responsive as she was, rear entry still isn't the best position for her; to compensate, I moved my left hand down to tease her swollen clit. I heard a strained "bastard!" as she bucked under me.

I chuckled. "What was that?"

"Don't. Stop. Now." I suspected she was speaking through locked teeth.

"I thought that's what you meant." I gave her clit piercing a gentle tap and chuckled again at her low moan.

I didn't hurry, just thrust steadily into her even when she began to beg for more speed. I had the advantage: her teasing had kept me slightly aroused all day, but for Plum, it had been far more frustrating. I've never had a more eager lover, but she generally needs me to spend a little time warming her up to be certain I can outlast her. Not tonight. Plum was thrusting back frantically each time I drove in, wailing and babbling nonsense when I strummed her clit or tugged one of those wildly-swinging nipple rings. She didn't even try to keep her voice down; she was soon past using coherent English, but they could probably hear her moans and scraps of desperate-sounding Cantonese halfway across the campground.

With her head start, I wasn't even close to reaching my own peak when Plum gave a final loud howl and let her upper body collapse onto the table as her already-tight pussy pulsed even tighter around me. I paused my thrusting to let her catch her breath -- she was panting as if she'd just finished running a race.

"Don't stop." I could barely hear her.

I didn't want to, but -- "Are you sure?"

Her voice was stronger but still strained. "Don't stop. Pound me hard. Please." Pause. "Use me!"

I did my best. Despite her exhaustion, she managed to keep her knees locked and her ass up even though her head and chest were still slumped against the tabletop. Just in case, I returned both hands to her hips to steady her as I pounded in her liquid cunt as hard and fast as I could. Now that I wasn't trying to hold back, it couldn't have been that long before I could feel my own peak approaching, but my chest was still beaded with sweat by the time I crashed over it. I gave my own howl of triumph as I emptied myself inside her tight little body. I didn't -- quite -- collapse as Plum had afterward, but I was panting even harder than she had been.

The wood of the bench felt rough against my bare butt. I ignored it to pull Plum into my lap and cradle her against my chest. I ignored the slickness of our sweat-soaked skins and the trickle of cum dribbling out of her swollen-looking cunt onto my lap, too -- time enough to deal with them later. For now, I just wanted to hold her.

We were both content to cuddle quietly for a few minutes, looking out over the camp without speaking, but after a few minutes Plum chuckled and asked "Do you think anyone down there could see us clearly?"

I shook my head. "Too dark, I think. If they're near a campfire or lantern they probably can't even see the hill." I doubted she saw my grin as I added: "But I bet most of them heard us."

She giggled. "Good!"

"Shameless wench!" I gave her a hug before helping her to her feet.

I contemplated my sweat-damp T-shirt for a moment, then offered it to Plum to wipe herself off. While she was doing that, I pulled on my jeans and boots.

"Where are my cut-offs?" I held them up but pulled them away when she reached for them.

"No, I like you just as you are. You can get dressed tomorrow morning."

"Dave! You're still trickling down my thighs!"

Even by starlight, she could see my wide grin. "We've got baby wipes in the tent. You can clean up there."

"Dave ..." It was a plaintive whine, but I could see her matching grin. Please, please don't throw me in that briar patch ...

All the same, I ostentatiously rolled her cut-offs inside the soaking T-shirt before leading her down the hill.

By now, the camp was even quieter, though I could still see figures moving around a couple of the campfires. None of them were close to us -- in the darkness, we were almost unseen. Almost. We did meet a bulky guy with his hair up in a do-rag coming the other way. Plum stiffened but didn't try to cover herself as we met, just stood a little straighter and squared her shoulders. None of us spoke, but he gave her a slow up-and-down look before giving us a thumbs-up -- I could see the gleam of teeth through his beard as he passed.

Our camp was dark as we approached. The lamps were all out and they'd smothered the campfire.

Plum's voice was hushed. "Good."

"Mmm?"

"I'm not sure I want our friends to see me."

I shook my head. "I think they have other concerns."

We could hear a familiar-sounding moaning coming from Rocket and Tess's tent. They hadn't tied the door flaps securely shut, either; as we walked by I could see Tess bouncing energetically astride him. So could Plum. Seemingly unconsciously, she slowed to watch, and I had to tug on her hand -- hard - to get her moving again.

She was still chuckling when we reached our own tent. "Was it my teasing, or are they celebrating their engagement?"

I gave her bottom a gentle swat. "Why can't it be both?"

ooOoo

The moaning started up again. Our tents were spread out enough to give some privacy, but sound still travels. Someone was having a good time.

Even though we were inside our own tent, I still kept my voice low. "Troublemaker. See what you started."

She giggled. "I think it's Connie this time. You can blame Tess this time. She was loud. I hope Minnie isn't too embarrassed."

I snorted. By now, her face must be absolutely flaming.

It really did sound like Connie was enjoying herself. I was pretty sure their motor home would have been swaying if they hadn't set the jacks.

I'd have to put Tommy on the spot come morning. And Rocket. Not that I expected either of them to be very embarrassed. Or their ladies. And I might need to tone it down to spare Minnie's feelings -- she must be mortified already.

Or maybe not. As Connie's voice faded away, I could hear moaning starting in another direction: Gordy and Minnie's tent. Very loud moaning.

"Is this a competition?" In the dark, I doubted if Plum could see my grin. "Do you want to join in?"

She swatted my chest. "I don't want to compete with them tonight. That would embarrass her, I think."

We listened a bit more "I think she took your advice about 'being bad for your guy' to heart -- she may be even louder than you and Tess are!"

She swatted me again. "Well, good! Just because she's a nice girl doesn't mean she shouldn't have fun with her guy!"

I snorted. "I don't think you need to worry about them."

ooOoo

Sunday morning, Plum and I managed to get up before everyone else to start breakfast. We had coffee ready and food cooking before anyone else stumbled out.

We played it straight. Much as I'd have enjoyed teasing the guys, it didn't seem necessary -- they all looked a little apprehensive when they arrived, even Rocket. And Minnie was having a hard time looking anyone else in the face. Everyone looked quite grateful when we wordlessly passed them each a cup of coffee and pointed at the food.

Plum and I usually split the chores, but in a group of bikers, clean-up is definitely women's work. We sat and sipped our second cups of coffee while our ladies tidied up. Not that they seemed to mind -- judging by the chatter they regarded it as a social occasion.

After I finished my coffee, though, I moved everything loose back to the bike and started tearing down the tent.

Gordy came over to lend a hand folding it up. "Leaving early?"

I nodded my thanks. "Yeah. We've got a long ride, and Plum's got a shift at the club tonight. I want to give her time to clean up and get ready."

"Yeah, we need to get going soon too. We're just as far from home." He paused. "Would it be OK if we swung by your place one of these weekends? Minnie said Plum promised to take her shopping."

I shrugged. "We're home most weekends. Plum has a regular shift at the club Sunday nights and usually teaches a dance class Saturday afternoon, but we can work around that. We've got spare bedrooms, too."

"Thanks! I'll bring the beer."

ooOoo

"Are you trying to corrupt Minnie? 'Taking her shopping', really?"

We'd reached our lunch spot before noon, today, and had enough time that I felt comfortable taking another detour. Plum was smiling as she recognized where we'd pulled off, but she didn't lose track of the conversation.

"No! I like her, but she really is a good girl. Not like me."

I raised an eyebrow.

"It doesn't mean she doesn't have fun with her guy! And she asked for my help." Plum's eyes were dancing. "I promised her a quick lesson on how to strip, and I'm taking her shopping at the adult toy store for some things to wear. Do you think Gordy will mind?"

I imagined Minnie wearing any of Plum's special outfits and swallowed hard. She might not know it, but she already had Gordy wrapped around her finger. With this? "He'll thank you." I'd get him a big bottle of vitamins as a wedding present.

She gave me a quick hug. "Good! Is that what you pulled off to ask?"

It was my turn to smile. "Remember when you asked if you had to wear your leathers? The road's empty today, and I plan to take it slow. Give me your jacket. And your T-shirt." I pulled mine off to demonstrate.

Her nipples were hard and swollen against my back as we mounted the bike.

I paused before starting the motor. "And I still have a promise to keep."

"What?"

"I know a nice place ahead where I can pull off and bend you over the bike."