Plum Wild: Rally Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
139 Followers

We didn't do a lot better in the rider-passenger events, but at least Plum and I were doing them together.

The ball grab had sounded simple; grabbing tennis balls from the top of traffic cones on a slalom course, then putting them back on the return trip. But it wasn't as easy as it looked, and Plum's tiny size made it harder; even leaning so far over that she nearly fell off the bike she could barely reach the balls.

Then Rocket and Tess showed that yes, it was possible. Her extra foot of height gave her a lot more reach -- they dominated our heat and went on for another couple of rounds. They even won a small prize -- a can of tennis balls -- for reaching the final heat.

They didn't have long to celebrate their moral victory; the balloon toss was up next, and both Rocket and Gordy had signed up. Tommy and I hustled our ladies over to get a good spot on the sidelines. The idea is simple -- you ride down the field and pass under some overhead bars. The passenger tosses a filled water balloon over each one, then tries to catch it without breaking it as it comes down.

It's a good thing it was a hot day; very few teams finished, and everyone else ended up with both rider and passenger drenched; it's almost a preview of the wet T-shirt contest. Tess and Minnie's tops didn't turn entirely transparent, but it was pretty obvious that neither of them was wearing anything underneath. Neither seemed to mind much; they were both smiling, even if Minnie did blush a bit when she caught people looking.

The weenie bite was another simple one -- a hot dog hangs overhead, and the passenger has to stand up on their footpegs and bite off as much of the sausage as they can when the bike passes underneath. I hadn't known that the hot dog would be slathered with mayonnaise, or how easily it could swing -- things got pretty messy. At the end of our runs, all four of our passengers had mayo smeared faces; Plum laughed just as hard as the guys when Tess said that everyone looked like they'd just given some sloppy blow jobs. Minnie didn't seem to know whether to blush or look smug -- she'd finished the best of our group, while Tess had finished last.

Fortunately, that was the last event. By now, it was late afternoon, and there was just enough left to move our bikes to our campsite and hurry back before the wet T-shirt contest started.

ooOoo

Plum's eyes were dancing mischievously as the girls lined up. "Dave? You said I can tease all I like?"

I gave her a severe look. "Have fun. Just don't get kicked out or shock your friends too much, Plum Tart."

"Would I do something like that?" If I didn't know her so well I might have actually believed her innocent expression.

But I do know her, so I raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Umm ... probably?"

Plum mimed theatrical astonishment as we both laughed.

Finally, the line started moving, and our girls disappeared backstage with the other contestants; there seemed to be a good number ahead of them, so they probably wouldn't be on stage right away. We probably had time to find a good place to watch. Working together, the four of us managed to wedge our way up close to the stage before the first contestant appeared.

Except for the costume -- thin white T-shirts -- there didn't seem to be many hard rules for the contest. One or more girls would be introduced, come on stage, and be drenched with cold water. The shirts would turn nearly transparent, the audience would applaud, then applaud even louder if the girl followed up by pulling her shirt off. Maybe a little more if she danced or did something else that stood out before they had to leave the stage.

Other than that? It varied. We saw single girls and small groups, and a range of body types, skill levels, and ages. A few hotties, a lot of average girls, even some older ones -- one surprisingly hot lady who had to be in her 50's drew enthusiastic applause.

Finally, our four were announced as a group and took the stage together. Apparently, they'd done some planning -- after getting wet down, they formed a line facing the audience, swaying in time with the music before pulling off their T-shirts in unison and tossing them into the audience. As the applause peaked, they all ran their hands up their bodies to cup beneath their breasts, undulating from side to side so everyone in the audience had a good view. And their smiles all looked genuine, even if Minnie's face was turning crimson. That was it -- with a wave at the crowd, they were off the stage.

For me, that was the high point of the evening -- I know that the contest ran another twenty or thirty minutes more after them, but I can't recall much about it. We had to wait some more, though; all the contestants needed to remain backstage until the winners were announced. None of the prizes were big -- generally, just an event T-shirt -- but close to a third of the contestants won something and were called back on stage for an encore. Our four were called back for "best group performance" and got another big round of applause when they returned to the stage topless. They were all smiling, and were either very happy to be there or had found some ice -- you could have hung hats on the row of puckered-up nipples.

I think all of us were a bit disappointed that when our girls finally found their way out to meet that us that only Plum and Tess were still bare. Though their shorts were still soaked, the others had replaced their cast-off shirts with the event T-shirts they'd won, carrying their original tops in their hands. Bare or not, they all sounded happy, excited, and a bit hyper as we walked away.

"God, I can't believe I actually did that!" Minnie's voice matched her words. "I've never even worn a shirt that thin in public dry, but now hundreds of guys have seen my tits!"

Gordy put an arm around her shoulders. "But they're such nice tits, Minnie. Guys, what do you think? Does she have nice ones?"

Her face turned pink as we all chorused agreement, but she couldn't hold back a smile.

"Well, thanks, I guess." She turned to look at the other girls. "That was so scary! You've all stripped before -- how can you do that? Does it get less embarrassing?"

Connie shrugged. "It helps if you enjoy it; I had fun. I liked teasing the guys, and it can pay pretty well too -- a lot better than working fast food or clerking in a convenience store. I worked evenings, so it didn't interfere with my classes."

Tess just laughed. "I've thought about it, but I've never done it professionally. Just at parties or contests like this. I like showing off. I'll probably keep on doing it as long as it's OK with Rocket." She grinned and added: "And he likes watching me show off, don't you?"

He nodded and gave a slight grin. "Naw. I love watching you show off. Sets the mood for later."

Tommy was grinning, too. "I was kind of sad when Connie quit working the club -- I really liked watching her dance. I think she misses it, too -- we had some good times. Didn't we?" He gave her a questioning look.

She smiled and shrugged. "Yeah. It was a lot of fun, sometimes, and being on stage reminded me of what it was like being up there, showing off and teasing guys. But it was always a means to an end; I've wanted to be a nurse since I was a kid and started dancing to just pay for school, even if it grew on me a little. And Minnie, I was absolutely terrified when I first went on stage, and clumsy too -- I didn't know how to dance, or work the crowd, or anything, really."

Minnie looked fascinated. "So if you were so scared and clumsy, why did you do it? And how'd you get hired?"

Connie grinned at her. "Because I needed the money, and they wanted a 'Mexican chick with big boobs' in their line-up. They like variety, and if you're an attractive girl they're usually willing to give you a chance. Not like it costs them anything, anyhow."

Plum took over when she saw Minnie's confusion. "Minnie, the clubs don't pay a salary; we dance for tips, and we pay the club a percentage of our tips to be on stage. The more popular you are, the more you earn." She paused and gave a teasing grin. "Even in the Bay area, most clubs don't have many Asian dancers. My sister Jasmine and I do really well because we're 'exotic'. Too bad you don't live closer -- a cute girl like you could make a lot of money."

"Me?" It came out as a squeak.

"Yes, you. You've already done the hardest part today. Like you said, hundreds of guys have already seen your bare tits. Even that T-shirt you're wearing now doesn't hide much, Minnie! And you are awfully cute. The club where I dance is always hiring -- if you ever think you're interested, give me a call. You might like it as much as I do."

Gordy grinned at her. "They only live a couple of hours from us, Minnie. If you ever want to try it sometime I'd love watching you do it."

Minnie's face was well past 'pink' into 'crimson' by now, but she was laughing. "In your dreams!" She laughed even harder when he nodded enthusiastically.

She pointedly ignored his antics and went on. "That's easy for you to say, Plum. You and Tess are still going around with your boobs hanging out."

Plum gave that urchin grin of hers. "Yup. It's fun to watch men react." She gave a quick pirouette. "Like it, guys? Dave said it was OK to show off a little." Somehow, she managed to sound demure as she tugged lightly on the chain running between her nipples.

All three were very ostentatiously non-looking in her direction. I laughed. "Guys, it's OK to look at her tits! She loves to show them off, and I did give her permission, as long as I'm there to get her out of the trouble she gets herself into." I jerked a thumb at the slow-moving knot in the foot traffic behind us by way of illustration.

I got answering grins from everyone, followed by slow, obvious, up-and-down looks. No one spoke, though, until Tess posed beside her and gave us a challenging look.

"Well, guys? Like us?"

Rocket sounded amused. "You know how much I do, Tess."

"What about her?"

"Nice tits. Small, but very nice. Dave's a lucky man. And I love her tattoos."

Plum beamed. "Thanks! How do you like my jewelry? Dave just gave this new set to me this morning. Don't you think that something like this would look good on Tess?" She arched her back and tugged on the chain again to illustrate.

His mouth twitched in a suppressed smile, and he gave her an appreciative thumbs up before turning to me. "Dave? What do you think about Tess?"

Prompted, I gave her another slow scan. Tall and slender as Tess was, she did have subtle curves. And very like Plum, her slight breasts had a tasty-looking pair of thick stubby pink nipples with gold barbell piercings. Her tattoos were striking but as different as her blond looks; unlike the Chinese calligraphy and blossoming plum branches on my lady's shoulder and back, Tess had a tribal design on both arms and a matching tramp stamp.

I took the time to enjoy the view before replying. In her long lean way, Tess was as attractive as my little sexpot. "What Plum said. And you're a lucky man yourself. I hope she'll model it for us if you buy her anything."

He gave a laughing salute and led her away.

ooOoo

Plum smiled happily as we walked, her amber skin almost glowing under the late afternoon sun. It felt good to be just the two of us again. I couldn't say "alone at last" -- the crowd around us -- mostly men, most of them bikers or wannabes -- couldn't be ignored. But we had an odd sort of privacy.

She was obviously with me; perhaps to make it unmistakable, she'd laced her fingers through mine as we walked. But Plum wasn't the only woman in sight or even the only one without a top. Passing men might slow for a quick look or even a long one, but none remained in earshot for more than a moment.

"Enjoying yourself, Plum?"

Her smile was dazzling. "Enormously! Thanks for letting me do this, Dave. I wouldn't have dared to without you."

I squeezed her hand. "It's not like I don't enjoy watching you, Plum Tart. And you've done things a lot bolder than this before."

She gave me a grin and a quick shimmy, but her face was serious as she added "And not really. Dancing clubs or the resort, it's always controlled. Safe. I know that beyond a certain point nothing will happen that I don't allow. There are bouncers or security people watching to make sure it stays that way."

She glanced around surreptitiously before spreading her arms wide and arching her back, pretending not to see how traffic came to a momentary halt as she did so. I didn't blame them -- I'd do the same. "What would happen if I did that without you here as an escort? Especially after dark?"

I sighed. "Probably make a dozen or so new friends. Very close friends. Whether you want to or not. I can see why you'd worry."

She gave me a smoky-eyed glance. "Dave, I'm smart enough not to give them the chance. These guys? If they could corner me, I'd be pulling a train. I'd be lucky if it was only a dozen that had me. Or two. I know that if I push things just a little too far it could really happen." Her voice was slightly rough.

I pulled her closer, ignoring any bystanders to cup and squeeze a breast in my free hand. "So that excites you, you little slut?"

Plum nodded jerkily. "Even though I don't want that to happen, thinking about it makes me really wet."

She moaned as I tugged on a swollen nipple. "Good! I want you to be as hot and wet and ready as possible tonight. Maybe after everyone else goes to bed I'll strip you bare and lead you around the camp again. Or maybe just bend you over my bike, out where anyone who wants to watch can see me take you. What do you think about that?"

She moaned even louder in response. "Well?"

"Yes! Please!" I could hear the raw need in her voice. "Promise?"

"Maybe. Unless I change my mind, of course." I laughed at her growl of protest.

ooOoo

I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon. So did Plum -- her nipples never softened thanks to the attention she was getting. Though women in revealing clothes, even topless, are far from unheard of at rallies, they're definitely in the minority. Doubly so for one as small, cute, and visibly exotic -- though California's pretty-well mixed ethnically, you don't see many Asians in a crowd of bikers.

So we circulated through the different groups. With my permission, Plum had her picture taken with a lot of different guys, standing beside them or perched on their bikes. Despite Plum's fears (Hopes? Fantasies?), guys might stare but they were generally polite in asking her. Though she hadn't won the top prize, most had seen her in the wet T-shirt contest and treated her like a celebrity. I didn't even need to do more than growl a little to keep the occasional exceptions in line -- there were too many volunteer helpers eager to help out.

The sun was setting but it was still quite warm when we passed back through the vendors' area. As we passed the jeweler's booth, she glanced at the displays, then paused.

"Dave? Can you go get me a twist cone from the frosty stand? I want to look at something."

It was only a couple of booths away, so it didn't take long before I returned with her ice cream. I handed it over, and she handed me something back.

Plum was smiling impishly. "Dave, I have something for you. Me."

I blinked. She'd clipped a matching leash to the chain between her nipples, and handed me the free end. Her smile broadened as I gave it an experimental tug and led her away.

If I'd thought we'd drawn a lot of attention before, I'd been wrong. Though it was less than a quarter-mile to our site, the sun was fully down before we reached it. We'd detoured to a picnic spot halfway up the hillside to watch the sunset, and found a small crowd already there. She'd gotten lots of appreciative smiles, we'd had our pictures taken at least a dozen times more, and even Plum blushed slightly at some of the more imaginative suggestions offered on what I should do with her once I got her alone. She was almost skipping by the time we arrived.

Dinner was already cooking and the other ladies were busy inside, so I unclipped her leash and sent her in to join them, leaving me to deal with my grinning buddies outside.

"Dude!" Tommy sounded worshipful.

"What's your secret? Drugs, or hypnosis?" Rocket managed to keep a straight face.

"Can you teach me how to do that? How does it work?" Gordy. At least he was laughing too hard to sound serious about it.

I haughtily ignored the catcalls and helped myself to a beer. "Well, first you need to sneak up on a hot bar girl and sprinkle a pinch of salt on her tail..." I saluted them with my beer bottle as they hooted.

ooOoo

Though the sun had set, it was a warm summer night. Both Plum and Tess were still topless as they compared their new jewelry -- yes, Rocket had caught her obvious hint. In the heat, I rather suspected they were more comfortable than the rest of us.

Connie must have thought the same. I glanced their way when I heard Tommy chuckle and saw she'd pulled off her T-shirt and was using it to wipe the sweat off her heavy breasts. She sighed happily. "Oh, that feels a lot cooler. Minnie, why don't you take yours off too?"

I think Minnie's brain was off-line again. She followed Connie's suggestion, then froze in open-mouthed shock as she realized what she'd done. If I thought she'd blushed before, this time, the tide of red washed halfway down her chest.

She surprised us all, though. Rather than squeal and cover up again, she squared her shoulders and thrust her chest out defiantly.

"You guys going to stare at me all night? They're just boobs. You all saw them earlier."

Tess reacted first. She snorted: "Minnie, they're guys. And yours are very nice -- they'd be more than happy to stare at them all night!"

All four of us were smart enough to keep our mouths shut. Besides, she was right.

I couldn't make out Minnie's mumbled answer. But I could hear Tess's exasperated response just fine.

"Yes, they ARE. And yours are bigger than mine or Plum's -- I'm the one who should be feeling inadequate. Girls, does she have anything at all to be ashamed of?"

Connie sounded contrite. "Minnie, I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that."

She looked down at herself and added "And I wish I had boobs like yours -- if I'm not lucky, by the time I'm fifty mine will be hanging to my knees!"

Minnie looked mortified, then giggled. "I don't think so! You look so nice. You all do. I know I'm being silly, but you all seem so comfortable with yourselves. I want to be that way, but I don't know whether I feel more inadequate or embarrassed. My parents would kill me!"

She stiffened when Plum gave her an impulsive hug, but after a moment she tentatively returned it.

Now it was Plum's turn to look embarrassed. "Sorry! I'm so used to being bare I didn't think about it."

Minnie's face stayed red, but she gave a little shake of her head and managed a shaky smile. "Another new experience."

Plum looked at her skeptically for a moment, then nodded. "Minnie, I know how you feel. I know I was terrified about my own parents finding out what I was doing! But you're not a bad girl, no matter what you think. Really. You haven't done anything wrong, and your guy loves you."

She raised her voice. "Don't you, Gordy? Are you upset with her? Do you want her to cover up?"

He didn't hesitate, just wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "Minnie, I love you more than anything. And I like you just like this." He tilted her head up to kiss her and repeated: "Just like this. Don't change." After a moment, she laid her head on his shoulder and visibly relaxed.

ooOoo

We didn't have any more drama that evening, but the conversation was a bit strained as we all tried not to stare at the variety of bare breasts on display. It was difficult -- not that I wanted anyone other than Plum, but I could enjoy the view. In their different ways, they were all lovely women; I thought their guys were as lucky as I was. Their guys seemed to agree -- though we still trash-talked each other quite a bit, everyone was almost painfully polite to the ladies present.

Javahead
Javahead
139 Followers