Plumber Returns to Fuck Me Senseless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, lean back against the wall, I want to ride you" she said, followed by "please, daddy?" I could sense some attitude in her cute little begging tone. But I couldn't lie, the thought of her riding my cock was controlling my mind. I couldn't hold up the determination to fight her. I pushed off my knees, pulled my jeans off, and sat, my back leaning against the wall. She walked over to me slowly, turned around and reached for the top of her thong. With a slow bend in her body, she began to pull her thong down, her pussy and ass only inches from my face as she stood overtop me. I sat there, still leaning against the wall, my head poking up, looking at the view being unlocked in front of me. I was stroking my cock faster, with excitement. Slowly, the thong fell to her ankles, coated in her creaminess. I looked down and watched as she pulled her foot out of them and threw them at my cock. I felt the soft lace from her thong drape over my cock. I felt it rub against my throbbing skin as I caught it in my hand as I stroked. The wetness of her pussy on the panties lubed up my stroking. It felt like heaven. She looked back at me as she got on her knees and pushed her feet under my thighs. Oh god, I thought. My eyes trailed down the back of her head, down her spine, to her ass. Her ass was beautiful. I loved watching it bounce on my cock. I threw the panties to the side. I felt a jerk of excitement in my cock as her hand reached around and grabbed it. I put my hands on her hips and felt as she lowered her ass onto my cock, the tip of my head pushing inside her. Fuck.

I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. I watched as she bounced it on my cock, slowly at first, picking up speed as she got more and more turned on. She bent forward and arched her back, giving me a more exposed view of the opening of her pussy gripping my cock. Every thrust up to the tip of my cock left a string of wetness glazing over me. She was horny. Using one arm as support, she reached the other around and pulled her ass apart to better my view. Her moans echoed off the wall. She was close to cumming. I could feel the ribbed walls of pussy grip me as it started bouncing faster and faster, slamming the tip of my cock into her stomach. She was taking it all, not one thrust didn't start at my tip and end at the shaft of my cock. I put my hands on her hips and forced her down into me. We were both moaning simultaneously. "I'm going to cum again Daddy" she cried. Fuck.

This time I wasn't able to control it. And I didn't want to. "Cum for daddy. Cum on my cock. I know you want it. I'm going to fill you up again." As the words left my mouth, she began shaking on me. I felt her cumming hard. I held her hips up as I felt the rush of my cum exploding through my cock and out the tip. I watched as my cock throbbed and pumped cum down her ass and pooled on her little butthole. I took my cock with one hand and pushed it a centimeter into her very tight and unused butthole. She wiggled in my grip, and looked back in confusion. I didn't look up. I kept my grip firm on her hip and pushed my cock into her ass hole. I couldn't stop cumming. Seeing her ass hole fill up and pulse out my ribbons of cum was the perfect end to our fucking. I squeezed the middle of my cock with my hand as the last little bit of cum dripped out of me, onto her hole. I rubbed the tip of my cock onto her pussy again, before it slipped back into her pussy. She let out a moan. It was a sloppy mess. I heard the cum gush out of her pussy as I entered it with my cock again. Her confused face turned hungry again. She slammed her ass down onto me, shoving my cock deep inside her. I was still hard and seeing her turned on by what just happened, wanting more, made me oblige. I took my hand off her hip and allowed her to ride me in reverse again. Fuck.

The sound of her cum and my cum, slamming onto my cock with every thrust, echoing off the walls in harmony with her moans, made me grow inside her. I was fully hard again. My body was succumbing to her grip again. I felt as another rush was rising up my cock. "Cum again for me Daddy" she begged as she looked back at me and kept riding. Her pace was increasing in speed. I watched, helplessly, as her ass bounced up and down, ricocheting from the impact. "Cum deep inside me. Fill me up again. Please, daddy." I closed my eyes, banged my head back, and groaned non-stop as the cum shot out of me in squirts as it filled her pussy. This orgasm wasn't as long and relaxing like the first. This one came out with force. It was a body-shriveling, hard, bursting orgasm. She slowed down her tempo, to a complete stop, my cock fully inside her. Her ass sat on my lap as my dick twitched in sensory-overload inside her. She was breathing hard. She combed her fingers through her hair, still sitting on my lap, my cock sitting cozy inside her saturated pussy. She got onto all fours and slowly pulled herself away, my cock flopping out of her, still slightly hard. She turned around and pushed my legs together before coming and sitting on my lap, facing me. She lowered her ass slowly onto me, her hands intertwining behind my neck and grabbing some of my hair. I felt her warm wet clit on my cock. My cum was dripping out of her and making a mess on her carpet. Neither of us cared.

I felt my body burn in excitement and relief. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I closed my eyes, feeling her body weight on me. Her holes, filled with my cum, were soaked. The thought of her ass hole, being prepared for my cock, sent a shock of anticipation up my spine. I was already beginning to imagine my cock stretching out her tiny tight butt hole during anal.

She sat on top of me smiling in satisfaction - like she could read my mind. I closed my eyes, and felt her soft lips push up against mine. She started kissing and grazing my lips softly with hers until soon she was making out with me. Our tongues danced together as she shoved her lips into mine. I still felt my cock twitching from what just happened. Her pussy was grinding into me as we kissed passionately. I could sit there all day, kissing her.

I guess I'm going to have to cancel on Steve...

***

Thank you for taking the time to read my story! This was Part 2 of 2. I will try to attach a link below to the first part once it is approved! Let me know if I should make a Part 3?

12