A Tomboy and A Prom Queen

Story Info
These climaxes had been building for twenty-five years.
1.4k words
4.62
14.1k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited to catch up with my dear childhood friend, Tammy, she was still gorgeous with beautiful flowing long blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, large breast, in a slinky red dress. Seeing me she ran up and hugged me kissing my cheek. As I flashed back to the many sleep overs, high school dances, games of truth and dare, the first awkward attempts practicing kissing.

Growing up I was a tomboy more interest in working on the farm then playing dress up, more interested in playing the games then being a cheerleader. Tammy was my opposite ladylike, feminine, graceful, cheerleader, prom queen, her figure developed quite early she was always attracting many boys, I worshipped her, still do.

We loaded my bags in sports car and she started driving me to her home excited I was staying with her for the weekend to attend our high school reunion. Driving down I90 she started crying confessing her husband was cheating on her. She had given up so much for him bearing his children, not working to stay at home, she had wanted to go to law school like I did. I rubbed her back softly comforting her like I use too after a break-up or a bad date.

Arriving at her spacious home I put my bags in the large guest room and we sat on the sofa in the family room with a couple glasses of wine. We had the house to ourselves her kids were staying at her parents and her husband was on a golfing trip in Florida, Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about old times slipping off our shoes and stretching out our legs to play a silly game of footsie. Bringing me another glass of wine she hugged me whispering in my ear, "I'm so glad you are here," her breath tickling my ear.

"That feels so good" I said softly turning my head slightly. Our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing, her hands groping my body. Was this really happening? She had practiced her kissing with me when we were teenagers so many times I dreamed we would of went farther playing with myself in my childhood room a lost opportunity.

Now twenty-five years later I seized the opportunity reaching under her dress I rubbed her pussy feeling her wetness grow, laying her back. I climbed between her legs my long tongue lapping her sweet pussy juices. Tammy put her legs up on my back grabbing my long red hair.

I worked her clit with my long tongue and probed her smooth pussy with my fingers. She bucked wildly in pleasure screaming and moaning.

"Oh Cheri, it's been so long," she excitedly moaned.

I secretly worshipped Tammy for years so gorgeous, confident, if only I was brave enough to do this twenty-five years ago that poor awkward tomboy. She moaned in pleasure and I felt the rush of her warm pussy juices. I poked my long tongue into her wet pussy curling it probing her insides, she stroked my long red hair gently starring in my blue eyes.

I slowly climbed up on top of her pushing and wiggling my jeans down on the way. Tammy's fingers played with my red pubes before plunging into my wet cunt. I moved up and down fucking her fingers making love to my best friend like I dreamed of doing at so many sleep overs. Remembering her gorgeous body showering after gym class or skinny dipping in Blackburn Creek.

Her tongue felt perfect as she licked and sucked on my clit her fingers still working inside me. These climaxes had been building for twenty-five years starring at her gorgeous body swimming with her at her pool Tammy wearing a little bikini or caressing her foot painting her toenails.

Intertwined in a beautiful sixty-nine with my high school crush, the cheerleader and the tomboy, my face buried in her sweet pussy as she worked mine into a frenzy of lust. My mind flashing back to the first time I played with her cunt at a sleep over not really knowing what I was doing how we giggled into the night. The sounds of sex filling the living room twenty-five years of passion erupting as her sweet juices squirted on my face. Our bodies shaking, trembling, toes curling a blissful orgasm for two.

My legs trembled and shook, my head was spinning, it was similar to my body falling off a cliff into a pile of tingling ecstasy. It's was a sense of sensual release that I fond myself having no control over and letting myself go because it's was just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm breaking me into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides our pleasure all-consuming and euphoric electric dominoes falling down in different directions under my skin.

Taking my hand leading upstairs to the large bathroom climbing in the hot shower with her, washing Tammy's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her large breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing fervently under the hot water stream. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between old childhood friends.

Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. Her soapy fingers rubbing my wet swollen clit as the second wave of sheer pleasure start encompassing me. The gorgeous blonde, I worshipped for so long, my screams of sheer delight, I drop to my knees for a another taste of her sweet pussy.

Tammy's cunt is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Grabbing my head, legs trembling, knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed. The pulsating hot water streaming over us. Her gorgeous body shaking squirting in another erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste I had waited for twenty-five years.

The next morning after breakfast Tammy suggested we go riding so I put on jeans, boots and a flannel shirt. In the barn we saddled the horses mounting them for a ride to in the brisk autumn air. We rode through the woods surrounding the farm passing a flask of bourbon between us.

The ride was relaxing the conversation was light and easy between us. The burdened of satisfying a twenty-five year lust gone. We stopped by the Blackburn Creek and tied the horse up as we walked along the bank watching the water flow over the rocks.

Tammy stopped grabbing my arm turning me to her in one quick motion kissing me on the lips sliding her wet tongue into my mouth. Passion, lust, taking over as we stood there on the banks of the Blackburn Creek making out. Tammy's hands roamed my body freely she seemed on a mission.

Her fingers fumbling, unbuttoning my jeans sliding her warm hand inside my red lace panties through my soft red bush she played with my pussy. My body responded to her touch moaning softly my pussy growing wet with desire. Before I could form my own thoughts at what was happening she was on her knees lowering my jeans her nose buried in my red pubes lapping at my wet pussy with her tongue. My hands in her blonde hair holding her head the feeling of the brisk breeze and her warm tongue a wonderful contrast washing over me increasing my pleasure.

"That's feels so good, Tammy, taste my sweet pussy," I was into it.

My words encouraged her she probed deep inside my wet pussy with her tongue fingers spreading my lips. Tingling in delight, I opened my eyes, a beautiful site my gorgeous friend, the cheerleader, prom queen on her knees eagerly eating my cunt. Pleasure flowing through me like a lightning bolt, electricity, shaking my little body in pleasure. A lesbian encounter on the banks of the Blackburn rolling and playing in the tall grass. Kissing Tammy while my fingers explored inside her wet cunt her legs bent humping my hand filled with a sexual fever. Had she fantasized about me all these years like I had her?