Podshare Podsex Pt. 01

Story Info
A highschool student stays in a dorm.
1.7k words
4.05
12.5k
13
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was Thea's first time living with complete strangers in a communal living space. She was worried but also excited to be living away from home. She walked up to the building, which looked like a trailer home. It had a camping area, volleyball and basketball court, and many other activities. Thea was not a typical girl. Although she did enter the senior year of high school, her parents told her that she was going to need to make some friends. She brushed her red hair and sighed. "Well, this looks like the place where I can meet some new friends." She entered the stone, brick and drywall building and walked over to the front desk. The lady there was getting a sensual blowjob from a fellow pod share applicant. Thea was shocked but also a little bit aroused by the scene before her. The lady looked up at her and smiled at the girl who was watching her.

"Hey there sweet thing," she said. "Would you like to join us?" Thea nodded and crawled over to the two ladies. She began to lick the shaft of the lady's cock, while the other girl blew her. "Fuck. Your mouth feels soooooo gooooood. Does this sweet, little mouth have a name?" Thea smiled up at the lady.

"My name is Thea Michaels," she said before sucking on the cock while the other girl licked the shaft. "Your cock tastes delicious. I wish I could suck you off forever."

"Well then Thea," the lady said. "My name is Jane Janson, founder of the Podsex Corporation. If you would like, I and my assistant here Ella Chloesom could fuck you while we tell you about the pod details." Thea nodded in agreement. "Very good. I will be using your mouth while Ella enjoys your pussy. To ensure that we both have fun when I say 'Hole Swap', me and Ella will pull out of your holes, switch places and shove our cocks back in your holes. Now, are you ready to learn about our company, and get fucked at the same time?" Thea nodded in agreement. "Excellent. Ella, stuff her pussy with your cock." Ella crammed her cock into Thea's pussy, causing her to moan softly. "Now that you are completely full of our cock, we can start telling you about the details of the pod share. Firstly, the room we are in right now is called the lobby. This is where you can meet all of the other applicants that live here. Also, this is the only place where you can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Now let's head over to the kitchen." Jane and Ella lifted Thea by her shoulders and hips, letting her arms and legs dangle and sway with every thrust of Ella's and Jane's cocks. They arrived in the kitchen and rested Thea against the wall while they fucked her deep.

"This is the kitchen, where everyone is able to enjoy a meal. All the food is marked 'shared', so you can help yourself to anything. Enjoying your time so far, Thea?" Ella asked.

"Mmmmmm," Thea replied, unable to speak with Jane's cock in her mouth. Ella patted both of them on the head.

"I think it's time for a hole swap, wouldn't you agree Jane," Ella said as she fucked Thea's pussy harder. Jane agreed and they both proceeded to pull out of Thea, turned her around and then shove their cocks back inside her. Jane and Ella moaned as they entered Thea's holes. "Well then, let's head over to the next room, the bedrooms," she said. They carried Thea over to the bedroom area. As they got closer to the bedrooms, the sounds of pleasure echoed from the area. Once they entered the room, they were greeted by a surprising sight. The other applicants were all fucking each other. As Ella and Jane carried Thea through the room, they passed by rows and rows of girls fucking and getting fucked by other girls. One of the girls locked eyes with Thea, and winked at her. Jane and Ella saw this and smiled at Thea. "Look at that," Ella said to Jane. "Our little slut made a friend. I am sure that she will have lots of fun with you, Thea. Off to the bathrooms. Say goodbye to your friend, Thea." Thea's mouth was full of Ella's cock, so Jane lifted her hand up to wave goodbye to the girl, named Mia. Thea was carried over to the next room, which was the last room of the pod share.

"This is the bathroom," Jane said as she bucked hard desperately trying to get her cock deep inside Thea. "This is where the applicants can engage in sexual intercourse with each other and our staff members. All of us are tested for STIs and HIVs. We don't need condoms, because our come is not fertile. Also, any and all sexual acts are allowed, including anal. In fact, while you are assfucking someone, another girl might enter your ass while you two are fucking. Now that you know all the details of the pod share, are you ready to see your pod, and get creamed in it?" Thea nodded. "Good girl. Now let me see. Your pod is number 25. There is a top bunk and a bottom bunk. Your pod is the top, which can withstand the weight of four people. However, I would suggest that you keep all penetrative sex in the bottom bunk. Since your bottom bunk is currently vacant, let's head over there and end the tour with a quick dp and facial." Ella agreed and they both proceeded to carry Thea back to the bedroom area until they got to the pod #25. The bottom bunk was #26 and it was vacant. Ella and Jane pulled their cocks out of Thea and let her relax. "Now I think it's time for a quick dp to welcome her to our pod share, don't you agree Ella?" Ella nodded in agreement and kissed both Thea and Jane. "Which hole do you want to fuck?"

Jane smiled and proceeded to rub Thea's asshole with her finger. "I am looking forward to pumping my loads inside this slut's backdoor."

"I'll pound her sweet, little cunt and ensure that it is filled with my cum," Ella said. "Are you ready for your dp, sweetie?" Thea nodded and watched as Ella and Jane got into position. Jane entered the young schoolgirl in her ass, and Ella entered the soaked pussy of the 20-year-old. They both thrust in at the same instant and took the virginity from both holes. Thea let out a scream of pain but was stopped by Ella's love juice-covered lips. And as she calmed down both started to move in a rhythm -- in and out, in and out. It still hurt Thea, but slowly she started to enjoy it. The feeling of being totally filled thrilled her. She moaned and cried from pleasure as she hit orgasm after orgasm. And then, she rapidly passed out. This was too much for her, and her body was totally burned out. As she lay limp, Jane and Ella continued to fuck her harder and deeper. Jane and Ella moaned as they fucked Thea's holes.

"We should make sure that she is filled with our loads, inside both holes," Jane grunted. "By the way, her ass is soooooo tiiiiggghhhtt. How is her pussy?"

"Fucking Amazing," Ella moaned. "This is why I love this job. Getting to fuck the new applicants while we tell them about the pod share details. And I love doing it with you Jane. Oh fuck. I'm so close to coming. Should we come inside her holes or not?"

"Not yet," Jane said as she held Thea's hips firmly as she fucked her deep. "Since our come is not fertile, we can cum inside her holes. But I would prefer to come on her pretty face."

Ella agreed and they both proceeded to stroke their cocks and jack off to Thea's body. Jane and Ella moaned as they stroked their cocks.

"This is going to take a long time," Jane said. "Why don't we use her hands to jack us off?" Ella nodded in agreement and they proceeded to stroke their own cocks using Thea's hands. Thea's left hand was stroking Jane's cock and her right hand was stroking Ella's cock. Both girls were moaning while they were getting a sensual handjob from the sexy redhead. Since they didn't need to use their own hands, the two of them slipped their hands down Thea's pants, stroking her cock. "Forget about getting a sensual handjob from this sexy redhead, let's double stuff her with our loads." Ella nodded in agreement and proceeded to push her cock into Thea's sweet, schoolgirl cunt. Jane entered into Thea's sweet schoolgirl ass.

"Woooow," Ella moaned as she placed her hands on Thea's hips. "Her pussy feels soooooo gooooood. I love fucking her pussy so much. How about you Jane? Does your end feel good for you too?"

"Fuck yes Ella," Jane said as she placed her hands on Thea's shoulders. "Her ass is soooooo tiiiiggghhhtt and feels soooooo gooooood. I think it's actually getting tighter as I fuck her. God Damn Thea, you are a dedicated little fucktoy, aren't you? Holy Shit I'm so fucking close. I'm gonna come. Ella is gonna come as well. Come on Thea, let's not drag this out. If we are gonna come, that means you have to as well. Come on baby, fuck her harder. Fuck her. MAKE HER COMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE".

At that moment, Thea, Jane, and Ella were lost in the land of ecstasy and pleasure. They were all deep in their combined pleasure as their own orgasms began to build. Instead of coming one after another, the three girls all came together at the same time. Thea collapsed on top of Ella's chest and rested her head on her breasts. Jane, now fully drained, laid down on top of Thea, nuzzling her nose against Thea's neck. Ella patted them on the head and began to fall asleep.

"What a great day to fuck," she said with a yawn.

Jane and Thea murmured in agreement. "Same time tomorrow," Thea requested.

Jane and Ella nodded and proceeded to kiss their newest applicant, before they fell asleep.

"Good night," Jane said. The three girls fell asleep, not knowing what was going to happen tomorrow.

To be continued