Podshare Podsex Pt. 02

Story Info
Thea spends her second day in the Podshare.
1.5k words
4.14
3.1k
3
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning came, as the sun shone brightly in through the window. Thea stretched and rolled over onto her back. She noticed that she was covered in cum. She smiled, as she remembered the last night session, where she was dped by the co-founders of the Podshare Podsex building. She looked down at her own cock, which was now fully erect.

"Fuck," she said. "I am so horny. I need to find someone to suck me off until I cum." She climbed out of her own individual bunk. As she walked down the hallway, she could hear muffled moans and cries of pleasure echoing from the other bunks. She headed to the kitchen where she saw the same girl, who winked at her when she first arrived. The girl turned and smiled at her.

"Hey there," she said. "You must be the new girl. I'm Mia Snow. What's your name?"

"I'm Thea Michaels," Thea said. "Where's everyone else. I can hear noises coming from the other bunks." Mia nodded.

"Yah I know," Mia said. "Some of the girls here are so horny that they will even suck themselves off until they cum. There are two girls in particular, that are sisters, and they bet on seeing which of them cums first. Their bunks are near mine."

Thea giggled. "So," she asked. "What are you having for breakfast?"

Thea had never talked to another person like her. Being a young woman from a small neighborhood in New York, she was the only person that had both a cock and pussy. She was considered a tall woman, her red hair was wavy and long. Her breasts were probably her favorite asset, being 34B. Finally, she was talking to someone who was just like her.

She was so lost in her own thoughts, that Mia cleared her throat, causing her to look up.

"Sorry about that," Thea said, smiling at Mia. Mia smiled back at her. She combed her fingers through her hair.

"Anyways," Mia said. "I'm gonna have a poached egg, on top of potato hash, crispy bacon and a spicy chili sauce." Thea's eyes widened at the remark.

"Oh my god," she said. "That is my favorite breakfast. By the way, I know we just met a few seconds ago, but do you think you could give me a quick footjob?" Mia smiled and placed her plate on the table.

"How about I give you a handjob?" Thea smiled and nodded as Mia dropped to her knees and began to rub Thea's cock. Mia smiled at her new friend as she stroked Thea's cock, through her pants.

Listen," Thea began to say. "Instead of a handjob, could I please suck you off?" Mia smiled the biggest smile.

"Awwwww," she said. "You are so adorable. God I just want to bend you over and fuck your bum. But I think we can start off with a little blowjob from you." Thea proceeded to watch as Mia unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them, before pulling them down, along with her panties, revealing her big beautiful cock.

Thea looked at it and then looked at Mia. "What do I do now?" Mia smiled and began to laugh.

"Oh my god, you're soooooo cuuuuuuuuute." Mia said. "Come with me and I will teach you what to do." Mia led Thea over to the bunks, where the moaning was still happening. Mia shook her head. "Horny, little fuckers," she said. "They wake up so horny that they want to facefuck anyone." Mia leads Thea over to her own bunk. "The only cock available is their own. They start off by licking it up and down, then sucking on the tip. By the time someone else is ready to give them a blowjob, they are already sucking and slurping on their own cocks. Some of them do it to see what they like, when they have another girl doing it, others do it to see how long it takes to cum, and some of them just suck on their own cocks because they are horny, little cocksuckers." Mia looked down, slightly sad. "One of the girls here is my girlfriend Loey. Whenever either of us was feeling down, the other would suck her off until they came to make them feel better. I taught her how to suck herself off, and just last week, she dumped me saying that her own mouth feels better than mine."

Thea nodded before she proceeded to ask. " Could you please tell me more about this place?" Mia nodded.

" Well," Mia said. "Instead of individual bunk beds like in a hostel, each pod is built like a separate shipping container divided by carpeted stairways. Each pod contains a memory foam mattress, a personal TV, electrical outlets, adjustable night light, and a closet with a locker. The pods were built to face each other and each Podestrian can personalize their pod with their name. Guests are provided with a towel, toothpaste, body wash, shampoo and WiFi. They also have access to the community kitchen, bathroom, shower, and the computer station. The pods do not close up at night, but the top pods do have safety rails." Thea nodded as she stroked Mia's cock. She remembered the information that Ella and Jane told her.

"We actually created more privacy than a traditional bunk bed, without closing the face like a Japanese capsule," Ella had said.

"When I was laying out the floor plan for PodShare, I considered building the pods in a circle, so to not box people out, but then opted for rows like displays," Jane said. "This layout gives people an opportunity to horizontally work on their laptops, put their backs against the wall, hang their feet over the balcony to face the person across from them, or sit on the steps. Eight single pods are available for $50 a night and two queen size pods are available for $70 a night."

Ella and Jane said they will explore long-term housing in an additional location and will plan for more drawer space in the pods. Their end goal is to build a network of PodShare locations across the country to offer membership-based housing. Guests would pay a monthly rental fee to travel to different pods.

Suddenly, another girl walked over to Thea and Mia. "Hey there Mia," she said. "Fancy sharing your new friend with me?"

Mia smiled. "Sure Gia," she said as she turned Thea around and spread her legs wide open. "While I take her butt, you can take her cunt." Gia huffs at Mia.

"I want her ass," she said. "You can take her cunt." Gia and Mia begin shouting at each other until they both smile.

"We'll both take her ass together," they said in unison. Thea looked at the two girls, with a look of surprise and shock.

"Y-you're both going to fuck me?" Thea asked, bewildered. "In...my ass! I've never been double penetrated in the ass before!"

"Gotta have your first time sometime, honey," Mia replied, as she slipped her cock into Thea's ass as the young woman moaned in ecstasy, Gia began to walk over to the two girls, kissed Mia on the lips, and then kissed Thea as she pushed her own cock into Thea's already filled ass, cum loudly sloshing out as Gia's monster cock worked itself in and out of Thea's young ass.

The two cocks started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa.

"Holy fuck!" Mia moaned. "Your ass is so fucking tight! I'm already about to blow my load!"

"Me too!" Gia moaned. "Her hot ass filled with cum just feels too good!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" Thea screamed. "I'm gonna cum from my ass, pussy, and cock!"

"Let's all cum together!" Mia and Gia screamed. "CUMMING!!"

The three girls screamed in ecstasy as they came simultaneously, Thea's asshole spasmed like crazy as Mia and Gia unleashed their massive fuckloads into her hole, Thea's own cock bucking as it shot wad after wad of thick cum, covering the three girls as they all came again and again whilst they fucked, a puddle of cum forming on the floor as Thea's overfilled ass leaked out Mia and Gia's cum.

Their orgasms finally subsided, the three dickgirls collapsed to the mattress of the nearby bunk, their cocks slowly deflating, having finally expended all of their cum. Mia was the first to speak up.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," Gia replied, equally breathless.

"Same time, same place tomorrow?" Thea asked. Gia and Mia looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're on," Gia replied with a grin on her face. "But maybe we should probably start off with a dinner date. Wouldn't you agree sis?"

Mia smiled. "I would love that," she said. "We will get a chance to learn about Thea more."

The two sisters left and Thea laid back in her pod.

"I could get used to this," she said as she closed her eyes. She had no idea what was in store for her later that week.

To be continued...