All Comments on 'Poetry & Blood Ch. 01'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GEEZ WOW!

this is simply amazing and very intriguing to know what lies ahead for laura and camille......? mmmmm. soon nxt chapter please trixieadara.(cinder)

CharmlesCharmlesover 5 years ago
Why?

This is hot! It really should be illegal to leave us hanging like this with Camille's finger twirling on her pussy...Please continue soon??????

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

Didn't I just read this?

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Certainly a 5 in my book

Please continue. This story has so many possibilities and all of them delicious.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
pretty good

I think Laura does not realize what she signed on for when she took this job, it will be interesting to see how this goes

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Just wondering

Why in a house full of lovely ladies Miss K has the two male staff members tend to her sexual needs, or have I got the term lesbian wrong?

It was however a very well written story and interesting concept. I hope ch 2 will be more lesbian orientated as it seems to be hinting at. Miss Lancaster seems interesting and I wonder if she is a little smitten with Miss K.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for episode 2

A minor point, the chef’s name should be Jacques, the French don’t use Jacque, merci 😉.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
A touch of...

...Joseph Sheridan le Fanu if I'm not mistaken (Marcilla and Karnstein are giveaways, taken from Carmilla, one of the great early Gothic vampire tales). So if you're intent on following on from that story, you've made a very good and intriguing start, Trixie. Mysterious and with a decent cliff-hanger of an ending. So I've got to hurry on to Chapter 2 to see how the story progresses. Five stars for this part.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Okay.....

I am wondering why this is in a lesbian category if the only sex has been man and woman? Looks like it could be a good story, hopefully we can stick with the correct category.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Have you ever see the show Carmilla? I feel like you have trixiedara lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
686 Followers
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES