Poetry & Blood Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you say so," said Claire with a shrug. She dug back into her frozen yogurt.

"No, you don't understand." Laura rushed across the room, sitting down next to Claire on the couch. "I told you I was gay that night, and then I, then I ..." she trailed off. Her eyes roamed over Claire's body. Claire knew that look, she'd seen plenty of men undress her with their eyes before.

"We what?" asked Claire, scooping more yogurt into her mouth. "We fucked?"

"What?" gasped Laura. "No. We danced, but it was, um ... very provocative dancing."

Claire's dream flashed before her eyes: dancing in the dark hallway with her hands in the air and her hips swaying as her heart pounded with the supernatural music of the goddess.

"We danced?" asked Claire, her voice far away.

"Yes," sighed Laura. "And that's what I need to apologize for. I feel like I should have bought you dinner or asked you to marry me before I danced with you like that."

Claire snapped back to the present moment. She smiled. "You're such a prude. A little slutty dancing never hurt anyone."

"I guess not," muttered Laura. She reached up and began twirling her hair. "I just didn't want to blow it."

"Blow what?" asked Claire.

"My one shot."

"Shot at what?"

Laura twisted her hair more. "I think the drinks got to me. I wasn't thinking clearly. I was too forward, too aggressive."

Claire shrugged. "I like aggressive."

Laura smiled. She took a deep breath, turned to Claire, and grabbed her hands. "Right, but I don't want to ruin things between us because the thing is ... the thing I didn't get to tell you ... the thing that I should have said and that I want to say now is that ... I, um ... I didn't know I was gay until recently, but I think I've probably been gay my whole life? Like, you know, I've never had much success with guys, and it never lasted long. I've never been terribly sexual, and it wasn't good with them. Right?"

"Sure," said Claire. She tried to maintain eye contact, to make her face calm but focused. She wanted to make sure Laura knew she was taking her seriously, but she cared about her and wasn't judging her. She'd had many friends come out to her, mostly guys, and she had practiced the balance of making sure it was no big deal but also the biggest deal.

"Well, I know that I'm gay now. I have words for it, and that's making me rethink and rename different things I've felt in the past. For example, I had this piano teacher that I loved. I loved when she sat behind me and whispered in my ear as I played. I didn't know what that was, but I know now that it was arousal. I didn't have the word for it before, but now I know I was attracted to her. She turned me on."

"Sounds hot," said Claire, smiling.

Laura smiled back, seeming to relax.

"Right, well, I've always had a special bond with you. We've been roommates for years, since freshman year. Even after college, we decided to move in together. Before, I'd say you were like a sister to me, but now I have different words for it. I ... uh ... I realize that I've been ... uh ... in love with you for years."

Claire's heart stopped. Was this really happening? She fantasized about Laura for days, and then, at the perfect time, she comes out to Claire and professes her love to Claire. Did Claire love her back? Did she want her back? She wasn't sure. Laura was always like a little sister to her. She was fun and adorable and hopelessly lost. Everything seemed to overwhelm her, distract her, or upset her.

"Wow," said Claire.

"Yeah." Laura let go of Claire's hand and went back to twisting her hair. "You can see why your amnesia is incredibly unfortunate."

"Yeah," said Claire. "Well, I'm flattered, Laura. Really, I am, but -"

"I explained this the other night," interrupted Laura. "My job has changed me. I'm not the sheltered girl you knew."

"Oh really?"

"Really." Laura bit her lip and twirled her hair, processing something. "I know things now," said Laura. She was processing something, trying to decide how far to go. "There are things I can show you now."

"Like what?"

Laura stood up, pacing again. "First I have to know," she said. "Do you like me back?"

"I ... I don't know, hun."

"Because you danced with me." Laura was speaking quickly, the words tumbling out of her mouth. "You danced with me, and it was hot, and you fingered me, and I wanted to finger you, and I freaked out, and I lied, and I said I wanted to go home because I was nervous, and it was all happening so quickly, but I think I'm ready." She took a deep breath. "I think I'm ready."

"I fingered you?" asked Claire. She stopped listening after she heard that. Nothing else mattered after that. She fingered her best friend on the dance floor? That didn't sound like Laura at all.

That sounded hot.

"Yes." Laura blushed. "It was intense."

"Sounds like it."

"So before you send me back to that manor alone, you should know that some part of you wanted me. Some part of you can like me back."

Claire tried to reason that out. If she didn't want to be with Laura now, why would she do anything with Laura then. In public? None of it made sense.

"Besides," said Laura, pointing to Claire's neck. "I can explain how you got that."

"What?" Claire stood up, knocking her frozen yogurt to the floor. She scrambled to pick it up and turned to Laura, her hand going to the mark. "You said you -"

"I lied, okay? I'll get you more frozen yogurt later to apologize."

"I don't want an apology." Claire's voice was soft and far away. She was trying to process, trying to understand. What the hell was happening? "I want an explanation."

"Okay, okay." Laura took a deep breath. She turned and faced Claire. Her shoulders went back, her back lengthened. She smiled, and in a flash, Claire saw the dark goddess of her vision. It wasn't the smile of a nervous girl. It wasn't the smile of a friend. It was the smile of a villain.

Claire shivered.

"I've changed," said Laura. Her voice was deeper. It was calm and measured. "I have a job. It's strange and dark and wonderful, but most importantly," Laura put her hands at the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled up. "Sexual," she said as she threw the hoodie to the ground. Claire gasped. Underneath, Laura was wearing a deep read corset and nothing else. The boning of it was tight, making Laura's waist seem imaginary, and it pushed up her small tits making them appear ample.

Laura stood tall and confident, letting Claire drink her in with her eyes. She lifted her chin and smiled. "Nightly orgies. Sexual poetry. Women coming and going at all hours. It's not at all what I expected, and I know you think of me as that awkward girl, but she's gone."

Laure bent down, peeling down her sweatpants. When she stood back up, she revealed the thin and sheer red thong that matched her corset. "I meant what I said. I love you. I want you."

Laura stepped towards Claire, and Claire's mind went back to her dream: the dark goddess moving down the hallway towards her. Claire's peripheral vision blurred. She could only focus on Laura. It was like the light of everything else went out. There was only Laura's pale and soft skin under the dark red. Claire heard her heartbeat. It was so loud. She was sure Laura could hear it too. The neighbors must be able to hear it. It was the music, the supernatural music. She wanted to sway her hips, to close her eyes, but she couldn't look away.

"I know how you got that bite," said Laura, stepping right in front of Claire. She ran her fingers over the mark. Her hands were impossibly cold. Claire shivered.

"Before I lived at the manor, I thought you knew everything there was to know about sexuality. You were like a big sister explaining the body and its ways to me. I thought there was nothing you hadn't done or explored, but now I know that's not true. There is so much you haven't done, that you haven't dared imagine. Even sluts don't do the things I've done, the things I want to do. There is something much deeper to human sexuality than orgasms or pleasure."

Laura slipped her other hand up Claire's skirt. Her smile widened when she felt Claire's thong, when she discovered Claire's wetness. Claire stood still. She didn't run. It was the dream all over, but her goddess was Laura. It was always Laura. The Laura she knew had become the Laura she imagined.

"There is pain," said Laura, letting her fingernails glide over Claire's bite mark. "And passed that, there is consumption. Beyond that, there is death. All sex is a kind of death, but I have been closer than you could imagine, and I've come back. Each night I come back, and I return to it. Death is better than you imagine, and far kinder."

Claire barely understood what Laura was saying, but she couldn't look away from Laura's ice blue eyes, her thin pale lips, her short and twisted hair, her beautiful smile, her cruel smile, her wicked smile.

"You want me to show you."

A warmth spread around Claire, like the warmth of her dream, the warmth on her fingers and then the warmth on her neck. She felt her body go numb and fuzzy.

Claire nodded.

"Say it."

"I want you to show me your darkness," whispered Claire. She knew it was true. The worst part of the dream each night was when she closed her eyes. She never saw what the dark goddess did to her. She wanted her eyes open now. She wanted to see for herself. She wanted to look at Laura up close as she bit her.

"On your knees," commanded Laura as she pressed down on Claire's shoulder, forcing her to her knees. Claire didn't resist. Her mind was a fog where she couldn't separate the dreams from the reality right in front of her. Was her room lit by candles? Was the darkness wrapping around her? Was she shivering from lust or the cold? She couldn't tell.

She saw Laura's smooth pussy in front of her. Laura pulled the string of her thong to the side, put her hand on the back of Claire's head, and pulled the platinum blonde into her pussy. "Serve," she commanded.

Claire obeyed.

She moved in and began to lick the beautiful pussy in front of her. She had done this before, but this was not death. This was life. She licked, happy to see how wet Laura was. Laura should always be wet. She knew things Claire didn't know, things Claire could never know unless she listened to Laura. Laura would show her, and then Claire's dream would become true. It would be better than true. She could change it. At the end of the dream, the dark goddess wouldn't disappear. She would stay and show Claire what death tasted like, to feel it inside of you, to drink the pleasure from death and know peace.

Claire's mind roamed the dark hallways of her dream as she served. She lost track of time. She didn't need to think to serve. Her tongue knew the way. Laura guided her. Laura would always guide her now. Laura told her when to slow down and when to speed up. Laura told her when to go deeper and when to stay shallow. She told her to where to lick, either the lips or the clit or as deep as she could go. Laura would tell her how to serve women now. Laura knew. She knew everything.

Then the dark goddess arrived. Laura's voice was deep as she grunted. She held Claire's face in place and began humping her best friend's face. The slick juices coated Claire's face from her chin to the top of her nose. Laura's moans were never high. She never sounded like she was about to break. Instead, they sounded like the beginning of a roar, as though the monster inside her, the dark goddess, was about to break back out and take them both away with it.

"Finger yourself, slut," commanded Laura in the peak of her lust.

Claire obeyed, sliding one hand down her skirt while Laura continued to ride her. She struggled to breath beneath Laura's pussy, and she wondered if this was the death Laura had promised. Had it come so soon? Claire wanted more. She wanted to come back from death with Laura to die again, to die a thousand beautiful ways.

Laura's body went rigid. Claire shook her head back and forth with her tongue extended, doing her best to tease the clit, pressing down on it to push Laura over the edge. She held her breath. Her vision blurred. Her head was light. She was dizzy, but she didn't stop. This was it. Laura was showing her.

********

Laura

Laura pulled away from Claire's mouth after she orgasmed. She stood to the side, catching her breath, as the only sound in the apartment was the sloshing sound of Claire fingering herself.

She smiled as she looked down on her former best friend. Claire's eyes were vacant, glazed over, like they were in the club. She sat on her heels, on her knees, fingering herself. Her whole body shook from the force of her self-fucking, especially her poor breasts trapped under that shirt and bra. Laura would fix that later. She wasn't done here.

She sat down in front of her Claire and grabbed her head from behind by the hair. Claire gasped and made eye contact.

"You are mine," said Laura. "You belong to me."

She felt her breath, hot and thick, wash over Claire. Claire shivered and seemed to accept the new command.

"You will do whatever I say, whenever I say it. Do you understand?"

Claire nodded as she fingered herself, muttering something.

"What was that?" asked Laura.

"Yes, dark goddess."

Laura smiled. She liked the sound that. This was easier than she expected it would be. Is this what Camille felt like? Or is this what Camille could feel like if she abandoned her precious cowardice and precaution?

Laura turned around and reached into the front pocket of her hoodie. She pulled out a thin leather strap with a small red ruby on it. It had cost her an unfortunate chunk of her pay, but she wasn't using it for anything else. She took Claire's hand and wrapped the strap around her toy's wrist.

"This is a sign of our bond, of my control over you. It feels like a collar around your neck, reminding you that you are owned, that you belong to me and no one else. If anyone tries to control you, tries to take you from me, you will look at the red ruby and remember that you are mine. No one may have your mind but Laura."

"Yes, dark goddess."

Laura giggled, then tried to compose herself. Without the rush of lust and hunger in her, it was harder to be poised. It was almost silly how easily she could control another person now.

"Please," muttered Claire.

"What was that?"

"Please bite me. Please show me."

Laura smiled. "You want to know what I know?"

"Yes," whined Claire. "Please."

"As you wish," Laura looked at the spot where she bit Claire before. Claire did look delicious. Laura felt the hunger taking over her again. She needed to control it. She needed Claire alive. She needed Claire to be able to think for herself. She couldn't destroy her yet.

Laura licked her lips and moved in closer. She put her teeth on Claire's neck and hesitated, but the hesitation was for Claire, not for her. She felt Claire sigh underneath her and shudder. Laura felt Claire's heat, heard her heartbeat, sensed her need and lust. She smiled.

Laura bit as hard as she could, harder than she did the first time. Immediately, the blood welled up around Laura's teeth and into her mouth. It was coppery and metallic, but there was a sweetness behind it. Laura let it fill her mouth, but she didn't suck, she didn't drink. Claire's body tightened, and the blonde filled the apartment with her screams. Claire wrapped her arms around Laura and began to rock back and forth, moaning, grinding her hips as the pleasure overtook her.

As Claire relaxed, Laura pulled her teeth away. She let the blood dribble out of her mouth, back over Claire's shoulder where the mark was bleeding again. Laura looked into Claire's eyes. Her former friend was transformed. She was no longer the confident older sister Laura had known. She was weak and trembling. She looked at Laura with reverence and with fear. She wanted more, and that terrified her.

Laura loved it.

She stood and went to the bathroom sink. She spit into it and rinsed her mouth with water. Claire sat on the floor, still catching her breath, but Laura didn't have time. She needed to get back and begin her plan for Abby.

Laura approached and picked up her sweatshirt and sweatpants. She kissed Claire, but her toy didn't kiss her back. Laura pat the bracelet on Claire's wrist. "Don't forget this she commanded."

Claire, despite her zombie-like state, nodded. Laura slipped on her pants and sweatshirt. "Also," added Laura, "You should pack. I know you were looking for a job, and I found the perfect one for you. It even comes with a fancy place to stay."

12