Points

Story Info
Exploring points raised in the interview.
2.3k words
4.47
5.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

It had been a long and humid day in her temporary office and Alison was glad of the air conditioning in the meeting room she was holding the interview in. It was a strange room, long and very thin with just one high window behind her looking out on to a brick wall. Her assistant Martin would be joining her, as he had with all the other candidates, although Alison had already made her mind up and this final interview was more out of courtesy than anything else. It was obvious from the outset that Martin was attracted to the young blonde applicant and Alison could see why, she was pretty with a very curvaceous body. During the course of the interview, it became apparent that Christine would have suited the role very well as she was pleasant and efficient, and her resume included all the correct experience and buzzwords -- a pity really.

It was also at this point that Alison noticed the effect the air conditioning was having on Christine. Alison had kept her suit jacket on to maintain a professional and controlling appearance, but Christine had made the fatal mistake of removing hers because of the temperature outside and now her nipples stood out large and proud and Alison was finding it hard to tear her own attention away from them, she could only image how Martin was straining his neck muscles forcing himself to look away.

As the interview was winding down, Martin reluctantly excused himself as he had a meeting to attend to and although he would have preferred to stare at Christine's chest for the rest of the afternoon, the meeting was very important. When he'd exited the room, Alison stood up and announced "I think I'll just turn the air-con off, it's gotten very chilly in here" much to Christine's obvious relief. Once she returned to the table, rather than sitting down, Alison came and sat on the table close to Christine. "I really am terribly sorry, and if we'd have seen you earlier, you would have been offered the post but I'm afraid we saw a lady this morning that fitted our requirement perfectly" announced the brunette Accountant.

Christine's body language portrayed her sinking feelings, "I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, I had high hopes of this role. I take it there isn't anything I can say or do that will persuade you that I would adapt to the role very well."

Alison had begun to answer, "I'm afraid it's all down to me virtually telling the other lady the job was hers" but then she stopped and the look on her face and her voice changed dramatically, adding "There are perhaps a couple of points that I'd like to investigate further which may sway my decision."

Once again Christine's demeanour physically lifted as she responded "Anything -- Absolutely anything, as I said I'd really like this role. What points did you have in mind?" Maybe there was one last throw of the dice that might just tip the balance her way -- this role really was worth the extra effort.

Her face then turned to shock as Alison leant forward and brushed the knuckles of each hand across Christine's nipples adding "these are the points I have in mind." When she left home this morning, this is perhaps the last thing she would have imagined doing. She was completely straight and yet the sight of them had made her damp in anticipation.

The brushing progressed to determined nipple tweaking prompting Christine to ask "Do I take it that the other lady didn't get this far" at which point Alison smiled and shook her head, so Christine offered "Do I take it then that if I let you have your way with these babies that the job is mine" she was after all enjoying the attention even though she was 100% straight but little pulses were shooting from her nipples down to her lower stomach.

"If you let me enquire further and maybe provide a repeat performance every so often then yes the job is yours. I can't believe I'm even doing this, I've never done it with another woman before" and it was this last revelation that genuinely surprised Christine, as she squirmed about in her seat.

As she unbuttoned her blouse to expose more of the lacy white bra, Christine offered "That makes two of us but if you make sure I really enjoy it you can have me as often as you want", she had after all had a few fumbles with fellow girls in her youth and Alison's attention was making her feel strange. With the last button undone, Alison had to shift her hands as the blouse was removed, coming to rest on the bra encased tits, relishing the feel of the warm soft flesh as it flexed in her hands.

Smiling, she looked up at Christine and said "I've a feeling that we're going to get on just fine, these really are amazing. I doubt anyone else's chest could have persuaded me to turn" which lifted Christine's spirits even higher, viewing the comment as the complement it was intended to be. Alison quickly realized that the bra was a front loader and much as she liked the look of the fleshy orbs wrapped in lace, she was even more determined to see the beauties in the flesh. There were countless rules that the HR department would enforce but right now they were completely forgotten now that Christine was responding favourably.

As she unclasped the cups, she pulled the cups to the side and the sight that greeted her made her pussy pulse even more. Christine was rooted in her seat; she was feeling things that she should never be feeling and yet it seemed so natural to comply. The brunette sank to knees, her face a look of excitement with her wide disbelieving eyes and her mouth was drawn to the nearest nipple and as she enveloped the rubbery point between her lips, she moaned delightedly as the warm flesh flexed under the attentions of her tongue, teeth and lips. Needless to say, Alison had to try the other nipple out to make sure it was no different and Christine was powerless, all she could do was cradle Alison's head in her hands and throw her head back letting out a loud moan, sighing "God that feels good, blokes just don't know how to appreciate tits"

Alison would later try and work out what had turned into a frenzy but at the time all she could think about was the woman in front of her and the way Christine made her feel. Never before had she even looked at a woman but now thoughts of sex with men couldn't have be further from her mind. After she had smothered the fleshy orbs in little kisses and then gone back to Christine's nipples for a second time, Alison decided she was ready for the next level, so she started to kiss her way down the blondes taught, flat stomach coming to rest just above the hem of Christine's skirt.

The busty blonde was a little disappointed that Alison had moved away from her breasts, she was really getting into the adoration they were receiving and yet Alison's move announced that her pussy would be getting some attention and again the expectation gave her butterflies in her stomach. While still swirling her tongue round Christine's belly button, Alison reached under the blonde's skirt with both hands, bunching the material up until they reached the elastic of her panties and with one quick pull they sat crumbled around her ankles. Her legs were pushed hard apart, and Alison sank down further attaching her mouth to the pussy before her.

Christine's clitoris took no finding at all as it stood out fleshy and proud. The thing the really thrilled Alison is that as she worked her tongue down everywhere was covered in sweet musky pussy juice. She only had her husband's semen as a benchmark, but this tasted like nothing she had experienced before and she was hooked from the get go.

Christine was definitely getting into this; she may have gone along with events to secure this job but now she was fully signed up to seeing just how far things would go. Alison really did a number on her pussy culminating in an orgasm the likes of which she had never encountered before -- she thought she came easily under her husband's attentions but today far and away eclipsed her previous experiences. She thought it only fair that Alison should get something for her troubles so she untangled herself from the brunette and the arms of the chair, leant forward so she could reach the bottom of Alison's blouse and slowly inched it up while gently kissing her red painted lips.

Alison's blouse and bra were quickly discarded, Christine then treated her new boss to the same attention she had received earlier. At first her ministrations were of curiosity but soon that changed to out and out enthusiasm as she repeated flexed the rubbery nipple under her tongue relishing the way it responded to her attention before Alison interrupted her train of thought "Baby, much as I'm enjoying what you're doing, you have got to eat my pussy. If I don't come soon, I'm going to scream".

Christine leant back, smiled at Alison and lazily said "Get your clothes off and sit up on the desk", as Alison withdrew, this allowed the busty blonde to slide from her chair down to her knees.

Martin had finished his meeting and was returning to his office which took him past the meeting the interview had been held in. The door was closed, but it had been so long since his departure that it must have been wrapped up by now so he decided to have a look in the room to make sure it was all tidied away for the next user -- he just couldn't get the sight of Christine's chest off his mind, how he'd love to jiggle those around for a few hours. As his hand was almost on the handle, he thought he heard a sigh and a giggle. This made Martin think, maybe someone else had a following meeting -- but that sigh -- it sounded so alien in an office environment, it was more... sexual. Now that got Martin's mind wondering, who could it be? In very slow movements he inched the door handle down and equally slowly he pushed to door open just enough to peer around the door and then he was routed to the spot.

Spread, naked across the desk with her legs wide open with her head lolling over the edge swinging from side to side was his boss and leant over, side on to Martin, licking Alison's pussy was an equally naked Christine. Thankfully the angle she was at, Martin got a lovely view of her left tit hanging down and juggling invitingly in time with her upper torso movements.

Should he stay or go -- he couldn't decide, he was rooted to the spot -- and then he realised his cock was the hardest he'd ever known, it wasn't the sight of his boss but of Christine eating pussy and so he stripped as quietly as he could and tip-toed so that he stood behind Christine, he took a deep breath, held on to her hip and buried himself to the hilt in her succulent pussy.

Although she let out a muffled moan, Christine never lost touch with Alison's pussy. Having achieved the element of surprise Martin decided to see how far he could push things. He leant over Christine's back and reach down for her swinging breasts and while pistoning his cock in and out of her snug pussy as quickly as he could, he mauled and groped those wonderful tits and boy did he like the way they flexed to his touch.

Alison was oblivious to the other two thanks to Christine's concerted efforts and instead was sighing and groaning her way to her second climax and gasped out load as the lighting hit her almost to the second that Martin gave one last deep thrust into Christine's pussy and unleashed his come inside of her. Alison brought he head up, telling Christine "Baby that was out of this world" and stopped as she saw a naked Martin staggering back into the chair behind him.

He smiled saying "I take it that Christine has passed your test for the role. I hadn't appreciated you were into women as well, but I can hardly blame you. Please tell me we can enjoy her talents on a regular basis" as he stood to re-dress.

Alison quickly got dressed, not wanting to remain naked in front of Martin, adding "I didn't realize myself but yes she will be joining us, and we'll discuss repeat performances later. No offense but we'll be hooking up separately to each other", spelling out that she had no interest in engaging in sexual contact with him, not that he minded as she held no attraction -- Christine on the other hand -- he couldn't wait to get his hands on her jugs again. He planned to have her squealing around his cock as soon as possible.

In response to the exchange, Christine joked "I take it I have no choice in whether I want the job or not".

Alison had finished dressing by now and came over to her and stroked her butt cheek saying, "Baby, I'll offer want ever you ask for to get you to accept."