Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boyfriend is occupied and I'm horny. Do you want to fuck me, Mr. Martin?" she asked him casually.

"Huh, what?" he stammered.

"I want you to fuck me," the girl confirmed.

"Uh, where?"

She deliberately misinterpreted his question.

"Well, let's start in my pussy and go from there."

She dropped onto a pool lounger and stripped off her tiny thong bottom. She threw her long legs into a wide vee.

"Look what I have for you Mr. Martin. Get your dick out and join me."

My god, he thought, she looks so much like her sexy mother. Like a robot, he brought his hard cock into view and crawled on top of the young beauty.

"That's it," she encouraged. "Give your daughter's friend what she wants. Stick your hard cock in my young pussy."

He pushed his way into her moist hole. A guttural, animal-like noise escaped from his throat. His chest crushed down onto her. Both began breathing heavily into each other's ear as he drove into her pussy.

The teen's legs waved in the air, rocking with each thrust of her friend's dad. She gently bit his earlobe.

Susan had drifted away from Tim Heileman as Francesca Loren approached. She instinctively knew her co-worker was on a mission to sample another Heileman cock. She understood.

The naked woman drew closer and Tim knew he was her target. Susan had told him enough about Francesca and her desire to get into his pants. Susan shared enough stories about his dad fucking both of them in his office to raise his anticipation to a fever level.

As she swam over, he untied and slipped out of his swim trunks. His young cock stood up hard against his stomach, ready for action. Francesca noticed the trunks floating next to him and smiled.

"Susan tells me you like to fuck," he greeted her.

"No, I love to fuck," she corrected.

"Good, I want to fuck you," Tim said.

"I want to suck it first."

He hoisted himself out of the water. His dad's secretary licked her lips and bent his rampant cock to meet her hungry mouth.

As the gorgeous babe forced him deeper, her tongue swished from side to side. One hand caressed his balls while the other ran up his belly until she pinched his nipple.

Her ravenous mouth was on his cock moving up and down its length, but her whole body gyrated as she was sucking him. Her head orbited his shaft as her shoulders rose out of the water. One moment her beautiful tits were in view, the next they were hidden beneath the waves she was creating.

"Suck my cock. You like big cocks, don't you?" he said.

"I love them. You know I suck your dad's big cock all the time, right?"

"Yep. Susan told me he fucks the two of you all the time. She warned me you might try to fuck me because she told you I take after my dad."

"You sure do. I promised your mother I would get around to fucking the whole family someday," she said between sucks.

"Is today that day?" he asked suggestively.

Francesca realized what he was implying. Her lips curled into a wicked smile.

"You have a naughty mind," she said.

Tim looked across the pool to see his mom escorting a well-hung guy in his twenties over to meet the sportscaster from channel four. They exchanged a few words and a moment later the basketball coach's wife was squatting in front of the guy and sucking his dick.

His mother appeared satisfied that she had accomplished her mission. She pivoted to take in the scene around the pool.

Fucking Thomas Martin had gotten her juices flowing. She felt ready for more sex. It was apparent that those outside the house were finally catching up with those inside.

Seo-Yeon was finally getting some cock. Jim Neall had moved beyond his original apprehension after emptying his balls in his neighbor, and was now willing to let a stranger suck him back to hardness.

Curt was putting his talented tongue to use with an ecstatic Danica Martin. The girl had no qualms about performing in front of her parents. And her parents had adjusted quickly. Stan was burying his cock in the wet teen cunt of Susan Landry while his wife sucked and fucked Roy and Tony.

Victor Stark had gone hunting inside a few minutes ago. Melanie's eyes then settled on her son and the sex-obsessed Francesca. Melanie's moment of truth had arrived, just as it had for the Martins, just as it had for Pam Landry all those weeks ago. Could she handle seeing her own son having sex?

At that moment, Tim caught her eye. To her surprise, he waved her over. She hesitated, then started toward him as he nodded and waved again. She got close enough for him to speak to her.

Francesca was as crazed as Melanie had ever seen her. Every part of her amazing body seemed to be in motion as she sucked Melanie's son's dick. Her son's dick. Tim's mother now stood just a few scant feet away from him as his hard cock received a manic blowjob from a woman Melanie and Derek had both fucked.

His cock. His long, stiff, youthful cock. It stood ramrod straight. It was an even harder duplicate of her husband's, Tim's dad's, magnificent piece of meat. She was mesmerized.

Stan and Shirley had the benefit of being forty feet away from their daughter as she sat across the pool from Tim. Melanie was so close she could almost wrap her fingers in the brunette tresses dancing above her son's crotch.

"Mom, Francesca says she wants to make it with all three of us," her son spoke and seemed miles away.

"Huh?" she muttered.

"Do you think you can get dad?" he asked.

Now Melanie was fully alert to what her son was saying.

"Are you sure?" she asked him.

"Are you kidding? Look at her. She's an animal, just like Susan said. You've done it with her before. Why not again?" he continued.

His mother focused on the stunning young woman.

"Francesca?" she said.

"I told you before, Mrs. H., I heard your son's cock was just like his dad's and I wanted to fuck all three of you someday. Get the boss and I'll prove it," came the cock-sucking woman's reply.

Melanie stared at the delicate fist racing up and down the cock. She could not help herself. The sight of a woman fisting a man's cock set her insides aflame. It was her son, but it was sexy as hell.

On that long ago Thursday night, she had confessed to Derek that she wanted to watch both of her men fuck. Pam had told her how much she enjoyed Melanie's son. Francesca was willing. Was her confession horny bullshit, or a true desire?

The mother made her decision.

"Out here in front of everybody, or in one of the bedrooms?" she asked them. "There's no uncertainty or mystery if we do it out here, Tim."

Her son looked around the yard and up at the bright blue sky.

"It's really nice out here," he said.

"I'll be back," she told them.

Melanie Heileman headed toward the family room to collect her big-cocked husband, assuming she could pry him away from whoever he was fucking now.

Her tits bounced as she strode past the others on the patio with a lusty determination. Tim better be damn ready, she thought. Mommy's big tits were going to be on full display. There would be no holding back once she got her hands on Francesca's body.

Victor had found success with the mistress of the house, Melanie discovered as she entered the kitchen. Ann was sprawled backwards across her table as Victor stood and drilled her pussy.

The scene inside had changed while Melanie escorted Jim Neall outside. While she was gone, Paul had tongued Pam to another shrieking orgasm. He bathed her tonsils in cum.

Ingrid had persuaded Wendy to relinquish her hold on Melanie's husband by presenting her with Andre's black, teenage cock. In return, the cheerleading coach took her place.

"I've heard about this cock," she said to Derek. "It's so nice to meet him in person."

She promptly deposited her aching pussy on it.

"Nice to meet you, Ingrid. Stan says you are a hot fuck," said Derek.

"I am. I love shoving big cocks like yours into my horny little cunt."

"Like mine?" he asked.

"I fuck Earl every chance I get. I'm not obsessed with size, but I like the feeling when you guys bottom out inside me."

"Variety is nice. I like the feel of different pussies sliding up and down my cock," he shared. "I've fucked most of the women here and hope to fuck them all at some point."

"I heard your wife joins you sometimes," Ingrid probed.

"She does. She likes to watch me fuck, especially if she is, too."

"Where is she now?" the bouncing blond asked.

"Just coming in from the patio," he answered.

His partner turned to see. Melanie's tits jiggled uncontrollably as she approached them. Ingrid salivated at the sight. As with Earl and Bill at the last party, a wife was going to get an eyeful of Ingrid fucking her husband. Her pussy fluttered at the thought.

As Melanie crossed the room, she passed Thomas sitting on the floor eating out his former history teacher, Gloria Young, while she sat in Bill's favorite chair and did her best to suck Earl's giant cock. Margaret had branched out and was now being fucked in the missionary position by Evan Landry. As usual, Evan was pounding her hard.

Andre had Wendy bent over the arm of the sofa and was pumping away as she begged for more. Bill sat by the bar taking it all in with a huge smile on his face.

Snippets of conversation filled Melanie's ears.

"God damn, fuck me hard. Just like that. Fuck, yes. Give it to me," chanted Margaret.

"Glad you came to the party?" Evan asked her.

"Fuck, yes," she said. "Suck my tits, you fucking bastard."

"Eat me, baby. Eat me while I suck this big fucking cock," Gloria implored Thomas. "I bet you wish Principal Watkins had started this shit when you were still in school here."

"I would have gotten in trouble on purpose," he said. "Anything to get at this pussy and those tits."

"Earl, I need to fuck my former student. Would you mind?" Gloria asked the big man as she gave him a parting lick.

"Have at it," he said and stepped back.

Pam called out to Earl.

"I'll fuck you, Earl," she said from her seat on the floor next to Paul.

"Hop up on the barstool," he directed Pam.

"Some day I'm going to fuck you and Derek and his big-dicked son all at the same time," the hot blond said as he entered her.

"And your husband?" he asked with a sly grin.

She looked over at her husband banging Margaret and sucking her big, juicy tits.

"Just like now. He'll be across the room. I'll find a couple of big-titted broads like Melanie and Gloria, or maybe this new chick, Margaret, to keep him busy."

"Nice plan," Earl agreed.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Her elbows rested on the bar as Earl sank his meat into her willing pussy.

"Oh, that's nice. More like that," Wendy pleaded.

"Is he popping you with the head of his cock?" Ingrid asked her.

"Yes. It's marvelous," said the redhead.

"I know. I fucked him earlier. He didn't come so, if you want it ..." said the blond riding Melanie's husband.

Wendy craned her neck to look back at Andre.

"I definitely want to feel you come inside me," she assured him.

Derek's busty wife finally reached his side. He turned to her.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Not as much as you are," she replied with a tilt of her head.

"No takers, or playing hard to get?" he teased as he licked Ingrid's pert nipples.

"I need you out by the pool. Our son and your secretary request our presence," she said.

To make clear the implications of what she was saying, she stripped off her bikini top and let her massive tits spring free. When he seemed uncertain, she stepped out of her bikini bottoms and ran a finger slowly between her pussy lips. She then sucked the finger into her mouth.

"Holy shit," he said.

"Uh, huh," she said in reply.

"Out there?" her husband asked, seeking confirmation.

"Uh, huh," she said again.

Derek easily lifted tiny Ingrid off his cock.

"What about me?" she pouted.

"Ingrid, honey, Bill is right there and Paul is on the floor stroking it back to life. Take your pick," said Melanie with a smile. "Neither will take much persuading."

Derek rose and followed his now-naked wife toward the door. He hoped Melanie knew what she was agreeing to.

As they walked away, they heard Ingrid.

"Okay, which one of you assholes is going to fuck me first?"

The Heilemans stepped outside. To their left were Stan and Susan. Stan had now sat up and was holding the long-limbed blond by the thighs to raise her hips up as he pumped into her. She palmed her boobs and kept up a stream of dirty chatter.

"Oh, Mr. Martin, I think my pussy likes your dick. Keep feeding the kitty. I love fucking my friends' dads. Isn't that nasty. I'm going to fuck you again and again. I'm going to show up at your door, lift my skirt and watch your cock rise. Do you think your wife would like that? I could lick her pussy while you fuck me."

The effect on Stan was electric. His hips rolled back until just the head of his prick was nestled between her cunt lips, then he would slam it home again. Sweat poured from his forehead in the afternoon heat. The teen locked her ankles behind his head and giggled with joy.

Meanwhile, Stan's wife, Shirley, had reorganized her lovers on her lounger. Tony could not shut up about her smooth round ass, so she decided to give it to him.

Danica's mother had placed the gym teacher on his back with the head of the chaise propped up slightly. She held his pussy-soaked cock in place at her backdoor as she lowered her ass. Once he was firmly embedded in her butt, she guided Roy to insert his tool into her pussy.

Tony's strong hands held her hips steady as Roy stroked into her pussy from above and Tony flexed his prick up into her. Shirley laid back on Tony's broad chest as Roy hooked his hands under her knees. Her breathing was ragged as the two men double-teamed her.

Her head rolled from side to side as she groaned under the stimulating onslaught of their hard cocks. In the distance, to her left, she spied her daughter. Danica was now on the steps in the shallow end of the pool. She grasped the handrail for support as one leg was extended straight to her side. Behind her stood Curt Gorman feeding his dick into Shirley's daughter's pussy.

The cheerleader's mother felt a brief flash of anxiety at the sight of her daughter being screwed by the Thornton's friend. The feeling passed as soon as Roy reached down to finger her clit. Her attention was refocused on her own sexual pleasure.

Once Jim's substantial cock was up and ready for action, Seo-Yeon released it from her hot mouth and stood up. She ran her hands up his arms, across his chest and back down to his dick.

She rose up on her toes as he bent his head to meet her in a sloppy, tongue-tangling kiss. Both hands massaged his cock and balls, smearing his oozing pre-cum around the expanding helmet.

The slender reporter locked her fingers behind Jim's neck and brought one knee up against his leg. He instinctively grabbed her leg. When he did, she pulled herself up his muscular torso. The other leg wound around his back. Jim cupped her tight little ass with his other hand and hoisted her higher.

As they continued to kiss, he maneuvered her dripping pussy into place above his cock. She cursed in delight as he lowered her slowly onto his rejuvenated prick.

They worked in unison as he supported one leg and her ass, and she hugged tightly to his neck. Her free leg hooked the back of his thigh. They set a deliberate pace, relishing every inch as his cock swept along the inner walls of her cunt.

The group of partiers fucking poolside barely noticed Melanie and Derek Heileman stroll by in all their naked glory. She with her fulsome tits swaying and he with his semi-hard cock swinging in the breeze.

They, in turn, only took a passing glance at them. Now that they had stepped across the real and figurative threshold, they zeroed in on their ultimate destination. Francesca Loren, with her swimsuit model figure, sat next to their son jerking his enormous cock.

Confident that Melanie would succeed in persuading Derek to join them, Francesca had climbed out of the water and the two of them had dragged one lounger closer to the pool and stolen the padding from another to lay it on the deck at pool's edge.

They sat staring back at the house as his parents approached. They smiled broadly. Her hand worked his dick as he filled a hand with one of her firm breasts.

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad. I think you both know Francesca," Tim said when they were a few feet away.

"She looks familiar," his dad said, playing along.

"She seems very friendly. How did you meet her?" his mom added.

"She works with my girlfriend, Susan," Tim continued.

"Susan Landry, the blond?" said Melanie.

"Yes, that Susan," her son confirmed.

Melanie turned her attention to Francesca to continue the game.

"So, young lady, does my son's girlfriend approve of you jerking his cock?"

"She recommended it," Francesca said as she continued to stroke the big tool.

"Oh, really?" said Derek, rejoining the play.

"Yes, she said she had seen another one just like it, too," said the sexy brunette.

"Hmm, it does look familiar," said Melanie in the most direct acknowledgement of the situation. "I think I have one of those at home."

"Only one?" countered Francesca.

Melanie fell silent. This was the moment she craved, but knew she also feared. Could she, as her husband had done, be within arm's reach of her son during sex? Could she have sex in front of him? Could he in front of her?

The younger woman sensed her apprehension but was too filled with lust to let them get away. Without letting go of their son, she reached out with her other hand to grasp Derek's hanging cock. Melanie followed her hand.

"I think I found a match," Francesca said proudly.

She began to manipulate Derek to hardness. He had not emptied his balls in any of the other women, so he was fully erect with little effort on his secretary's part.

His wife looked from one manicured hand to the other, meaning she also looked from one hard cock to the other. It was time to figure out how the scene would play out.

The wife and mother, the woman who had spent the last few months fucking everybody she could get her hands on knelt in front of Francesca. She hefted the twenty-something titties and kissed them.

"I'm going to sit on your face while Tim fucks you. You will get a close-up view as my husband slides his big fucking cock into my pussy," Melanie decided.

"Perfect," said the other nasty slut. "I can lick the both of you."

Francesca flopped back on the lounge pad and drew her knees up and out. Melanie straddled her pretty face and lowered her moistened cunt into position. The men took up their places on either end.

Derek purposely missed his wife's waiting cunt, wedging his fat cock along the two sets of lips beneath him. Tim crawled between Francesca's legs. Mother and son suddenly realized they would be facing each other and froze.

Francesca stuck her tongue out as Derek sawed across her face and Melanie's pussy. In spite of the situation, his wife could not stop herself from moaning at the feel of a stiff cock probing her pussy lips and rubbing her clit. Tim had his cock in hand barely brushing the pussy before it.

Francesca could feel it tickle her labia and was impatient to be fucked by the younger Heileman. Her hands groped for him but could not reach with Melanie now grinding on her face.

She watched as Derek slid into his wife, his hanging balls thumping her forehead. Her pussy gushed at the sight.

"Stick it in me," she called out.

She had meant the order for Tim. Melanie had fallen forward onto her hands when Derek entered her steaming snatch. In her lust-addled brain, she assumed the young woman was asking for her help. Without thinking, Tim's mother took her left hand, lined his cock up with Francesca's dewy pussy and tugged him forward until he was sheathed in the other woman.

1...3334353637...41