Points of Convergence

Story Info
Damn, a lot of people around here are having sex!
144.5k words
4.35
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though many people may only admit it when pressed, we are at heart voyeurs. And nothing brings out the voyeur in people like the sight of new neighbors moving in. Under normal conditions, the average piece of furniture holds only a momentary interest, but placed in a moving van across the street it becomes a point of fascination on a par with state secrets and breeds all sorts of neighborhood gossip.

This fascination applies to a greater extent to the new neighbors who are carrying all that furniture into their new home. People will stand for hours watching newcomers lug chairs and sofas from that moving van to the house and play mental games with the information they gather, all in the hope of developing some insight into the folks moving in.

Do they have money? Will they give me some? Are they active or sedentary? Perhaps there is a new golfer in the neighborhood. There are no children helping. Do they have children? How many vehicles are there? What type? Maybe he is a gearhead. Maybe she is the gearhead.

In this sense, Ann Thornton could be considered an average neighbor. She stood back from her bedroom window watching as Jim and Margaret Neall moved into the cul-de-sac, and did, to some extent, take notice of the furniture and boxes being toted up the driveway and into the house. In an absent-minded way she noted that their style ran toward the Scandinavian.

However, Ann spent most of her time noticing Jim and Margaret, and the mental games she was playing had little to do with calculations of income and occupation; hobbies and social standing.

Jim was a tall blond who looked like he had spent a good deal of time swimming laps to keep in shape. He had that broad-shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist look that swimmers develop. Ann appreciated the fact that Jim was kind enough to wear a loose-fitting yellow tank top and white soccer shorts on moving day. It made observation and analysis easier.

"Yeah, that's it, bend over and pick up the box. Show me that tight butt of yours," Ann slowly muttered to herself. "I'll bet that wife of yours sinks her nails into that baby every chance she gets."

Ann's interest in her neighbors was definitely atypical. She had finished her morning coffee after having slept in this Saturday, and then wandered back upstairs to get a better view of the day's events. Her husband Bill had gone out early for a round of golf, but should be back by noon, if he and his cohorts did not stay for lunch and drinks. The sooner he got home the better, Ann thought. She was rapidly developing her own lunch ideas.

She had thrown on a crop top t-shirt and a pair of shorts this morning. She figured she could worry about shoes, bra, and panties if she decided to go out, otherwise she might as well be comfortable. The outfit was turning out to be very convenient as she watched Jim and Margaret working.

Margaret had on a red tank top of her own, a snug fitting pair of blue running shorts, and running shoes. Her wavy auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail in an effort to keep herself cool while she was working. Her red bra straps could be seen peeking out from under the straps of the tank top.

"Running shorts? Do you go running with big boobs like those, girl?" Ann said. "That must hurt. I don't care what kind of bra you have on."

Jim and Margaret paused briefly to give each other a kiss. As they separated, Margaret pinched Jim's ass and headed over to the cooler under the tree in the front yard. Ann moaned quietly and moved her left hand up under the crop top to run her fingers lightly over the nipple of her right breast. She had nice nipples, they stuck out about half an inch when she was aroused, and she was definitely working toward becoming aroused.

Her right hand worked its way past the waistband of her shorts to verify she was as wet as she thought. She was soaked. She lubricated her finger then worked her way upward. She started with a slow circular motion to get warmed up. Her left hand pinched her nipple a little harder to get it to full size and heighten her arousal.

Margaret took two beers from the cooler and sauntered back over to where Jim was standing. Ann could tell Margaret said something to him and it caused him to laugh and grab Margaret tightly around the waist. He pulled her close and kissed her more fervently than before. As he did so she dropped her hand to his tight ass and gave it a good squeeze.

"Oh yeah, give it a squeeze. Can I squeeze it, too?" said Ann, as she pressed her breast with her hand.

Margaret laughed and pulled away pointing her finger at him. Jim threw up his hands in protest. She laughed and nodded at him. It was clear she said something to him. Jim looked around the neighborhood, shook his head and hooked a thumb toward their new house. His wife leaned over with her hands on her knees and pushed her tits together with her arms. She cocked her head and said something else.

Her husband scanned the area again and quickly grabbed another box. She stood up laughing. The woman took a sip of her beer. As her husband headed for the front door, she crept up behind him and pinched his butt again. Jim pivoted. He was smiling and said something in return. Ann focused on the muscles in his arms as he held the box while talking to his mischievous wife.

Now Ann's mind was filled with vivid images. As she stroked her clit faster, she pictured Margaret, without those running shorts, straddling Jim's lap. His dick was in her and those big hands were holding tight to her ass as she bounced up and down. Ann imagined Margaret stripping off her top and bra and shoving one of those magnificent boobs into Jim's eager mouth. In Ann's mind, Jim was well hung, with about eight fat inches of cock plowing into Margaret's wet pussy. Ann was looking forward to meeting her new neighbors.

Jim and Margaret Neall had gotten an early start on their move this morning. They were making good progress. They were excited to be getting out of their condo and into their first house. Fortunately, they had not accumulated too much stuff, so they were able to move themselves with a rented truck. None of their acquaintances were available to give them a hand.

At this point, many of the boxes were already in the house and they were ready to take a breather before tackling the heavy pieces of furniture. Margaret walked over to where Jim was standing at the rear of the truck.

"Hey, honey, how about taking a break for a beverage?" said Margaret. "I want you to conserve some of your strength to christen our new home." She rose up on her toes and gave him a quick kiss. As she stepped away, she pinched his butt. She went over to the cooler in the front yard and got two beers. She smiled at Jim and strolled over swinging her hips in her sexiest fashion.

"Hey there, wanna get drunk and screw, big boy?"

Jim laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close, and kissed her hard.

"Sure, babe, it won't be long now," he said.

Margaret's right hand latched onto her husband's rock-hard butt. She pulled back, laughing.

"The grass seems cool and soft," she said as she wagged her finger at him. "And you look hot?"

Jim put his hands up.

"Maybe let's not get arrested the first day in our new home," he suggested.

"Who's going to see us? Looks like everybody is sleeping in," she countered.

He looked around the cul-de-sac and shook his head.

"Better we go inside," he said as he indicated the direction to the door.

His sexy wife upped the ante by bending over and showing off her ample cleavage.

"Don't you think I'm hot, too?" she teased.

Jim scanned the neighborhood again, set down his beer, then grabbed another box.

"Very," he said as he started inside.

Margaret was not done playing. She took a swig of beer and followed him. She pinched his ass again and started laughing.

"Hey, watch it or I'll give your ass more than a pinch," he laughed.

"Okay, big boy, show the world what you can do," she challenged him.

Jim walked inside and set the box down. He came back out. Margaret was leering at him and nodding her head. As he headed to the truck, she stalked him. He grabbed his beer to take a sip and she slid up behind him.

"If I can't grab your ass, I'll grab your dick," she said.

He spit a mouthful of beer all over himself.

"What the hell has gotten into you today?" he said. "I'll be happy to tap it once we get this stuff into the house."

"You think you can handle it?"

"I think I can get the job done," he said.

"Maybe I should check to make sure you have the right tool for the job," she said and reached out her hand.

She managed a quick feel of his dick through his shorts.

"I can feel the one you're keeping down there. It seems pretty big," said Margaret as Jim's dick started to get hard.

"Hey!" he said as he stepped back.

"Now we're talking," she said as she looked at his growing bulge.

"Let's get this done, because I'm getting horny," said Jim as he hopped into the truck to slide a table to the edge.

"You may want that dick of yours to settle down before you jump back down. Someone driving by may hit a tree."

At that moment, one of their neighbors did pull up.

"They can sue you."

There was still an impressive bulge in his soccer shorts as he jumped down. It subsided quickly once he got back to work, but it had not gone unnoticed.

Bill pulled into the driveway. Curt and Vic were unable to stay for lunch and a beverage after their usual Saturday golf round, so Bill decided to head for home, get in a shower, and catch a ballgame on TV. He saw the moving van parked across the street, but did not stop to take much notice of the Neall's activities. He went in through the garage and dropped his keys on the kitchen counter; saw that Ann's and Peter's breakfast dishes were still there, which struck him as odd, then headed upstairs to the master bedroom.

He poked his head in the door and the sight that greeted him brought a wry smile to his face. Ann had placed her left knee on the bed in order to steady herself. She was frigging her clit more vigorously now and her shirt was pushed up above her right breast. It was obvious she was intent on watching something out the window, and whatever it was had a favorable effect on her.

Bill had seen this before. Among other things, Ann was an avid observer of her fellow man blessed with an active imagination. He walked up behind her without taking any special care to keep his presence secret. He pressed his body against hers, leaning in to kiss her lightly on the neck while placing his hands on her hips.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she answered breathily. "He just had the most delicious looking bulge in his shorts. Massage my tits for me, baby."

Bill ran his hands slowly up from Ann's hips, across her stomach and cupped her firm melons; trapping her erect nipples between his fingers. He began a slow, firm kneading combined with a gentle tugging on the light brown buds. Ann leaned back into him while she worked her middle finger into her pussy.

"She looks good," he said.

"Very good. Big tits and a tight ass. I bet he grabs a handful of that red hair when he pounds her from behind with that big cock of his."

"And speaking of taking a pounding from behind," said Bill as he pressed his growing hard-on against the cheeks of his wife's ass. Ann reached behind her with her right hand and grabbed her husband's prick and began stroking it.

"Let's put this where it can do some serious good," she suggested. She took her knee off the bed and pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them, never taking her eyes off the couple across the street. Bill, in turn, quickly stripped out of his tan Dockers and blue golf shirt. Ann put her knee back on the bed; Bill flexed his knees to make entry into her now sopping wetness easier. She reached down and spread her pussy lips to help him get in her as quickly as possible.

Bill grabbed the base of his stiff rod and placed the head at the entrance of her steaming tunnel. He rubbed the bloated knob slowly up and down her slit before easing it in. Ann was so wet his dick slipped in as if it had been greased. She let out a soft moan.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she cooed. "That's it; push that fat fucker in me. Give it to me, ooh that's good."

Bill fed his thick stick in slowly; he really had little choice. His cock was almost as big around as it was long. Ann was experienced at accommodating him, but even she needed him to go slowly at times. Of course, it went very smoothly when she had a chance to play with herself and get her juices flowing.

She was really ready today after watching Jim and Margaret and letting her fantasies run wild. Even now she was watching them bending and lifting and sweating as they worked to finish their move so they could christen their new home.

"Think she's a natural redhead?" he asked.

"Think you'd like to find out?"

"Definitely. What'd you think?"

"I think you wouldn't mind introducing her to your fat cock."

"And he might be able to convince you to say hello to his?"

"It's possible."

Ann had caught a glimpse of the package Jim carried with him and thoughts of it filled her mind even as Bill began to fill her lust-moistened twat. She fantasized. Jim's cock was sawing in and out; his hands were on her hips, hanging on to provide the leverage to give her the exquisite fucking she loved so much.

"Man, are you wet. You must be enjoying this a lot."

"Oh, yeah."

"Do they seem promising?"

"I have a good feeling about them."

"Tell me."

"That big prick of his is filling me up. It slides nice and smooth in my tight, wet pussy. He really strokes it to me. That's it, stud, fuck me. Work those hips. Slam it in that pussy. Baby, that's good."

Bill loved fucking Ann when she was in this zone. He loved the talk. It was as if he was watching a porno movie and in it at the same time. Ann started pushing back more forcefully now. Her right hand slid down to her snatch and she started working her clit again. He knew she wanted to come and her language was going to get raunchier.

"Fuck it, fuck that pussy. Oh, yeah, that thick hunk of meat feels good pounding in and out of my horny little puss. Come on, give it to me hard. Fuck me harder."

"You like that hard cock?"

"You know I do." She looked back over her shoulder. "I love to fuck hard cock."

Bill locked eyes with his horny wife. "You think you'd like fucking the neighbor's hard cock?"

He shoved his prick into her violently for emphasis. She looked back out the window.

"Yeah, he has a big one, just like you. He knows how to use it, too. You can see it in her eyes. Look at that body, those shoulders, those slender hips. She can't wait to get pounded by that stud of a husband. God, I would love to watch them fuck."

Bill rammed his thick pole into Ann harder. She was moaning louder and starting to quiver like she did when she was just about to reach her climax. He bucked and grunted as he built to his own violent explosion. His thick rod stretched her so much that it looked like he turned her inside out when he pulled back.

She rubbed her clit harder, making tight little circles. He rose up on the balls of his feet to get more leverage. He was sweating now and his hips made a wet slapping sound as he banged against Ann's ass.

"Fuck me," she yelled. "I'm coming. Blow your load in my pussy, baby. I want to feel that huge, fucking cock go off inside me. I'm coming."

Bill's prick jerked and he pumped Ann's hungry twat full of a huge load of jizz. She threw her head back and wailed as they came together. They fell forward on the bed, panting and sweating.

"Damn, that was good," he said.

"Your timing was perfect. I was getting really hot, and then I saw that bulge in his shorts, and all I could think of was getting my pussy stuffed by a big cock."

"Glad to be of service."

Bill kissed Ann's shoulder and pushed himself up on his hands. As he did so his shrinking hard-on eased out of her clutching pussy. He rolled into a sitting position then flopped backwards on the bed. Ann peeked back over her left shoulder.

"Thanks for the service, honey," she said with a wink. "We should do that again sometime."

"I'll need to recharge my batteries," he replied. "I think I'll shower and have some lunch."

Jim and Margaret brought the last end table into the living room, locked the truck, and scrounged up something to eat. They chose paper plates to minimize their clean-up efforts after such a long day. They were tired.

"What do you want to do next?" asked Jim after they finished eating. "I'm not sure I feel like hooking up the TV. I'm not even sure which box has the cables, but I sure would like to relax."

"I'm going to track down some bath towels and take a shower. I'm all sweaty and sticky."

"That's not a bad idea. I'll follow you."

"Follow me?" Margaret said as she cocked her head. "How closely are you going to follow me?"

Jim smiled and cocked his head right back and said, "Close enough that you better not stop too quickly."

"Well, that sounds promising."

Margaret opened a plastic container and pulled out a couple of green bath sheets. She found the tub that contained the shower essentials: soaps, gels, shampoo, and conditioner and headed down the hall for the master bedroom and bath.

"Don't just stand there with your wiener in your hand," she called out over her shoulder.

Margaret stripped and turned on the water in the shower and stepped in. The house was not overly large, but it featured a very nice master bedroom and bath. Jim and Margaret particularly liked the large shower with multiple showerheads.

Jim followed his wife into the bathroom, pulling off his shirt as he entered. He removed his shorts and tossed them in the corner. His long cock swung freely as he moved toward the shower.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Margaret, staring at Jim's dangling cock. "Bring that over here."

Jim smiled as he stepped under the spray and wrapped his arms around Margaret. He leaned his head in and kissed her hard. Their mouths opened and their tongues swirled.

She threw her arms around his neck while his right hand began to work its way slowly down her back. His growing erection pressed into Margaret's abdomen and she pulled her right arm down and squeezed it between them so she could wrap her hand around the now engorged member.

The auburn-haired wife slowly worked her palm up and down the long length while they kissed. Margaret did not consider herself obsessed with size, but definitely enjoyed the benefits of the places Jim's equipment could reach. She particularly liked when he took her from behind, so she broke the kiss and slowly turned around, purposely dragging her hard nipples across his chest.

Slowly bending over, she held onto one of the lower shower heads and looked back at her husband. Jim rubbed the tip of his dick along his wife's slit several times before inserting it into her pussy. He decided to take it slowly at first, inching his rod in until his stomach bumped up against her butt. He held still for a moment and, by tightening his lower abdominal muscles, made his cock jump inside Margaret's womb. She smiled.

He took his time backing out until just the head remained inside her clutching pussy lips. Once more he pushed forward slowly feeling the exquisite tightness. He reached down and hooked his fingers on her pelvic bone, almost lifting her off the floor of the shower as he arched his back slightly, trying to shove his cock deeper.

"Oh my, I can feel the head of your cock pushing against my insides," said Margaret. "God, that's a nice cock."

"You like?"

"I love how deep it goes. It's a different sensation."

"Different? Been doing comparison shopping?" he asked as he pulled back and moved forward again.