Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spotted Danica and ambled over to say hello. She was laser-focused on the others and did not notice him approach. She jumped a little when he spoke.

"Enjoying the party? I'm Bill Thornton," he introduced himself.

Neither seemed put off by the fact that each was in the all-together. She with one hand flicking away at her clit, he with his thick dick hanging out. Because he was standing and she was sitting, that dick instantly drew her attention.

"Hi, I'm Danica. Yes, it's a great party. It's amazing. Thanks for the invitation," she replied.

"Glad you could be here."

"Do you mind?" she asked, nodding at his cock.

He looked down.

"No, not at all," he assured her.

The young woman switched hands on her pussy and reached up to wrap her right around the slab of meat hanging between his legs. It was like grabbing the barrel of a baseball bat. Then it started to get hard.

Danica's pussy gushed as she felt Bill's cock stiffen. Without releasing her grip, she crawled up on her knees to face it, then sat back. She spit on it and worked her hand along its length.

"Do you fuck people with this thing?" she asked in wonder.

He laughed.

"All the time," he said.

She jerked him, she licked the plump head, she took in its contours. It was not as veiny as Tim's or Derek's, but certainly not as smooth as Earl's.

After some minutes of stroking herself and his cock, she stopped. She laid the head of the lounger flat and got on her back, pulling her knees up.

"Would you fuck me with it?" she asked.

"Love to," he said as he sat in front of her exposed pussy.

His feet rested on the ground as he straddled the seat. Shifting forward, the head of his cock made contact with her pussy lips and he paused.

"Have you fucked any big cocks, young lady?" he asked.

"Tim Heileman and Earl Porter are pretty big," she allowed.

"Good for you," he complimented her as he entered her moistened channel. "Mrs. Thornton says they are both real good fucks."

Danica's eyes bugged out and she went silent for a moment as he filled her womb, seemingly to the breaking point.

"God damn. Yes ... both great ... love it," she panted as he worked his monster in and out. "Fuck."

"What did you do earlier?" he asked as he fucked her.

"A guy named Curt. He ate me, then bent me over in the pool," she said.

"Ah, Curt likes eating pussy. Tim's mom knows all about that."

"And she knows how to eat pussy, too," said the cheerleader between breaths.

"As I've heard," he agreed.

"She ate mine. Oh, god, fuck me."

Behind them, the howling began. Seo-Yeon succumbed to Jim's cock and Susan's fingers and writhed through a gut-wrenching come. As she convulsed, her cunt tightened on Jim's rapidly thrusting prick. When he felt fingernails scraping the underside of his ball sac, he let go with a blast of cum that drenched the insides of the manic wife above him.

Once the first few shots had been fired, Susan Landry forcefully shoved Seo-Yeon off Jim's cock and thrust it into her mouth to catch the last two spurts. The sweating bodies of the accountant and the reporter slapped together.

A baseball-sized tit with its perky nipple landed in his open mouth and he sucked hard on it. Her hands went to the back of his head and pulled him in harder.

"Oh, fuck yes. Suck it," she commanded.

His arms now wrapped firmly around her back, sliding easily along her perfect skin. He groaned as Susan sucked and licked his prick clean.

With her appetizer finished, the lithe blond pivoted to check out the commotion behind her. She crossed over to her friend and looked down at her strained face.

"Nice cock, huh?" she teased.

"Uh, huh," Dani grunted in reply.

Susan leaned close to her ear.

"Wait until he comes. You're going to die," Susan whispered.

The Landry girl straightened up and draped a towel over her shoulders. As she walked away, she dragged her hand across Bill's shoulders.

Only the four outside had not yet settled down to rest and restore some energy by attacking the buffet. Victor and Ann had finished with the kitchen table, leaving it open for its intended use.

Some guys had thrown their suits back on to eat. Most of the women had done the same with their bikini bottoms or wore their cover-ups. As they ate and talked, they gave the appearance of any other summer gathering.

That appearance was a bit deceiving upon closer inspection. The number of guests exceeded the number of chairs, so several women perched on laps. In many cases, both chair occupants ate with only one hand. The other hand was busy becoming more familiar with their partner's anatomy.

Also, some of the conversation was standard party fare. Some, not so much. Curt, Victor and Melanie talked about golf, particularly the tournament a couple months back. Melanie vowed to find Victor an appropriate partner, meaning one who could golf and would participate in the celebration afterward.

On the other hand, Curt's wife, Wendy, shared a seat with Pam, sitting hip-to-hip. The smaller woman quizzed the tall blond about fucking Tim Heileman, now that they had teamed up on Derek earlier in the afternoon.

"You were at the pool. Their cocks are amazing," said Pam. "I'm dying to take them on together."

"That would be awesome," agreed Wendy.

Ann perched on Earl's right leg, but was talking to Margaret, who sat with Evan. Ann wanted to be sure her neighbor was still comfortable with all that had taken place. Before answering, Margaret snuck a peek out at the patio where her husband was getting his cock sucked by a blond teenager after emptying his balls for the second time. She returned to her host.

"Let's see. I did your husband. I sampled Earl's big dick, got eaten by that other teacher, and got drilled by this nice man here," she said, turning to kiss Evan. "Plus, you were good enough to pull the stick out of Jim's ass so he could have some fun. I think this is a fantastic day."

"Excellent," said Ann.

Earl was talking to Tony and Andre about the basketball finals. Ingrid, sitting with the young ballplayer, chimed in occasionally while gently massaging his neck.

Stan had grabbed some food and found Derek standing off to the side. They munched silently as they surveyed the room. Without looking up at the taller Derek, Stan spoke first.

"Strange happenings today," he said so only Derek could hear him.

"That is true," Derek agreed, knowing exactly what Stan meant.

"Expected or unexpected?" Stan continued.

Derek thought that over.

"I'd say about forty percent expected," he calculated with a shrug.

Stan, the engineer, thought it funny.

"Sometimes we need to break it down to raw numbers," he laughed quietly.

"Yep, sometimes we do," Derek laughed with him.

"Dani grabbed my dick while we were out there. Shirley didn't see it," Stan confessed.

"Oh boy. Sorry about that."

Francesca strolled past them on her way to get more to eat. A towel was draped over her shoulders and covered her boobs. Her thong hid little as she breezed by.

"Hi, boss," she smiled at Derek.

Stan and Derek watched her tight ass vanish into the dining room.

"In the office, huh? How did you manage that?" whistled Stan.

"Believe it or not, getting it on with Francesca was my wife's doing. A long-time supplier was introducing his new saleswoman to me, well, my dick, and Melanie thought it would be a good idea to invite herself into the meeting. She dragged a surprisingly willing Francesca along. The rest is history."

"Your wife is an instigator," said Stan flatly.

"Of epic proportions," agreed Derek.

"Her proportions are definitely epic," said Stan.

Both started laughing.

"That they are," Derek agreed again.

Roy, Paul, and Gloria were in a huddle in the corner of the dining room. The men stood on either side of the history teacher. She had found a beach towel and wrapped herself in it, strategically twisting a knot at her cleavage. Roy had slipped his trunks back on while Paul had a towel around his waist.

"Do you two ever think back to that meeting in my office at times like this?" Roy asked them.

"Usually, the day after times like this," said Gloria.

"Yeah, that's probably more accurate," agreed Paul.

"No complaints?" their boss asked.

"It was a shitty thing to do to us, but I'd be lying if I said I was upset at this point," said Paul.

Roy looked down at Gloria.

"And you?"

She smiled up at him.

"I was constantly horny before that, but couldn't always do something about it. Now, I have so many options to keep me satisfied. Everywhere I turn there is somebody to fuck. Just look at this party," Gloria said.

"It's a hell of a thing," Roy allowed.

Tim Heileman had parted from his mother when they got to the dining room. Ann Thornton had tossed him a pair of gym shorts so he did not need to return to the pool area for his missing suit. Thomas Martin was already there after finishing his session with Gloria Young.

The two young men were across the room from the two teachers and the principal. They were munching sandwiches and gulping water. Tim was still sweaty from being out in the sun. Thomas was finally cooling down after screwing Gloria. The guys noticed the other three.

"Did anything like this happen when you were here in school?" Tim asked his older neighbor.

"Involving teachers and parents? Shit no. Some parties with friends got pretty wild, but nothing like this," said Thomas.

"When Susan and I got in trouble, it was those three that set up the group session with our parents. Well, just her mom that evening. The thing is, Ms. Young is such an animal. Everybody thinks she's hot, but nobody would have ever guessed she's a fuck machine," said Tim.

"She does like to fuck. That's obvious."

"Did you get her?"

"Earlier," Thomas confirmed. "She has great tits."

"Like my mom?" Tim asked him.

Thomas was shocked back to reality a bit. He did not know whether Tim knew he had fucked his mom earlier in the afternoon, and had no idea what had happened out by the pool. Thomas had been inside the house sliding his meat into his former teacher.

Then, he glanced into the other room and saw Tim's mother sitting at the kitchen table. Crossing behind Melanie heading to the bar was his own mother. Shirley was wearing some guy's shirt, which came down to barely cover her round ass. What was she hiding, he thought?

"Nobody is built like your mom," he finally said.

"You should try to get her."

"I did. More like she got me. Pretty much as soon as I got here," said Thomas.

"Not surprised. Was she good?" Melanie's son asked a stunned Thomas.

"Uh, yeah, very good," he let the son know.

"Good."

Thomas looked up at the taller teen.

"This is a weird fucking conversation," he told Tim.

"Man, we're at a fucking orgy with our folks, our teachers, my girlfriend, your sister. It is a weird fucking world," said Tim. "You need to reconcile yourself."

"I'm working on it."

"Have you seen your mom or sister getting it on yet?"

"I've managed to avoid that so far," said Thomas.

"Unless you leave this party, you're not going to avoid it for long," advised the younger guy.

"I know," Thomas said with resignation in his voice.

"Just remember, it's just as weird for them and you'll get over it real fast. They like it as much as we do. I found that out."

"Oh?"

"Dude, Dani and your mom came over to our house when you were at school and your dad was at a conference. I fucked Danica then and at prom. Your mom sucked my dick while my dad fucked her in the butt. Doesn't anybody tell you anything?"

"I figured out about prom night. Dani was pretty clear that this was not going to be a normal party."

"My advice is, don't be shy. Unless somebody says no, it's game on with anybody here."

Thomas swigged some beer and sighed heavily.

"Okay," he said.

At that moment, Susan walked into the room. She had retrieved her red bikini, not that it covered much. She practically dove at the food table. She faced Tim and Thomas.

"Holy crap. I'm starving. There's this studly guy out there with Mr. Porter's wife. I sucked his dick after he fucked the hell out of her. She has a really nice ass. That was after your dad fucked me. Damn, that was nice. When are we gonna fuck?" she rambled.

Her question was directed at Stan's son.

"Uh ..." he began.

"Did you fuck Tim's mom yet? She's a great fuck," she continued.

"Yes," said the college student.

"How about my mom? Did you nail her yet? She really loves to fuck, right Tim?"

"She sure does," her boyfriend confirmed.

"She really likes these Heileman boys, just like me, but she's not exclusive."

Thomas could not believe what he was hearing. Susan Landry, at eighteen, was so at ease talking about her mother screwing Derek and Tim. It was extraordinary. It was causing his dick to expand in his shorts.

"I'll see what happens," was all he could manage.

"If not today, I'm sure there will be other chances," she said brightly and turned to say hello to the three across the room.

"See what I mean?" said Tim. "America is the land of opportunity."

"Seize the day?"

"Exactly."

At that moment, Danica burst through the patio door and rushed up to Ann, who was getting some grapes, and threw her arms around the counselor. Thomas could hear his sister.

"Oh, my god, thanks for inviting me, Mrs. Thornton," the young woman gushed.

"You are welcome. Having a good time?" asked her host.

"The best. Your friend Curt sure knows how to eat a pussy. And then your husband. I'm having a great time."

"I'm glad."

Danica's appearance caught her brother off-guard. Like some of the men, she had wrapped a towel around her waist. Also, like many of the men, she had nothing on top. His sister was not stacked, but she was not flat-chested and Thomas was not quite prepared to see her boobs bouncing around uncovered.

Tim noticed his bug-eyed, startled expression.

"Take a deep breath, man," he advised the brother.

"I think I need another beer," said Thomas as he made his way through the kitchen and toward the bar in the family room.

Danica saw him bolt and walked up to Tim.

"What's with him?" she asked.

"I think your tits scared him away," he reasoned.

"Ha, they're just tits. He should have seen you and your mom by the pool. Did you tell him about that?"

"Did not get that far," he admitted.

"We're part of a club: people your mom has eaten," the girl giggled.

"I suppose so," he said.

"We were watching."

"I know."

"I grabbed my dad's dick," said the teen.

"What happened?" asked Tim.

"Just stroked it a bit while your mom sucked that nice ... big ... cock ... of yours," she said as she wormed her hand up the leg of his shorts.

"Like that?" he said, looking down at her hand.

"Uh huh. Just shorter strokes," she said, impishly.

Seo-Yeon and Jim were the last to make their way back into the house for refreshments. Earl's wife pulled her new friend over to meet her husband. Jim felt fortunate that he had grabbed a towel.

The sportscaster flipped her raven hair to one side and bent to kiss her husband. He greeted her and looked past her shoulder at Jim.

"Earl, dear, I have a fan," Seo-Yeon said.

"I'm sure," her husband replied.

"No, I mean even before I fucked him. He watches my reports all the time. He also remembers watching you play."

Earl extended his big hand to Jim.

"Nice to meet you," he said as if they had met on the street.

Jim shook his hand.

"Uh, likewise," he said.

"My wife does not get to do this very often and feel safe about it. I hope you understand," said Earl.

Jim nodded at them both.

"I do," he confirmed.

The Thornton's neighbor then noticed his own wife sitting on the other side of Earl, still on Evan Landry's lap. He smiled wanly. She motioned him closer with her index finger.

"Kiss me and tell me you are happy you left the ballgame behind," she prodded him.

He kissed her. It was affectionate without being lustful. It was not just a quick peck. He stood back up. Margaret rose and pulled him off to the side.

"Tell me. I need to hear you say it," she said.

Jim took a moment to look around the room. He could see Ann through the opening to the dining room. His eyes wandered over Seo-Yeon's slender form.

"I probably should have recorded the ballgame so we could watch it later," he dead-panned.

"Very funny. I love you," she told him, then paused. "But I am going to fuck some more at this party."

"I guessed."

"And you are, too," she let him know. "You're a fucking stud, and all these women should get a taste."

He saw the lustful sincerity in her eyes.

"Thanks," he said.

"Get something to eat and recharge your batteries. Who so far?"

She turned to survey the crowd.

"Well, Ann, you saw. And Seo-Yeon Porter. And there's a young blond who sucked me some after, you know."

"Her mom is over there with the little redhead. Her husband gave me a serious pounding. You should try her out."

He was a bit surprised by his wife's frankness.

"Thanks for the tip."

Bill was at the bar mixing himself a drink when Shirley walked up looking to do the same. Unlike the other men, Bill had not bothered to dress, so his thick slab of cock dangled between his legs.

"I need a drink," Shirley declared.

"Do you want me to ..." he started to say.

He was going to offer to do the honors, but she swung around behind the bar before he could finish his sentence. She grabbed a bottle of gin, then got an eyeful of still-juicy dick.

The woman froze with bottle in hand.

"That's nice," she said.

"Thanks."

She set the bottle on the bar. Her pink tongue danced around her lips.

"Did you just finish?" she asked him.

"I did."

"May I?"

"Help yourself," he encouraged her.

Shirley Martin squatted down and extended her tongue to tickle the tip of Bill's broad helmet. Then she circled it before opening wide to take it into her hungry mouth.

It was readily apparent he was coated with his own cum and pussy juice. The flavorful mixture was exhilarating. Stan's wife hummed as she savored the taste.

Bill thickened but was too spent to get fully hard. Shirley would have to settle for the remnants from his latest coupling. Once she was satisfied, she had all he could offer, she stood up, brushing her tits up his torso.

She placed her cheek next to his so she could whisper in his ear.

"Who was it?" she asked, unsuspecting.

"Your daughter," he told her.

A load moan escaped her throat and Bill thought she might collapse. His arm shot around her waist to keep her standing.

His first instinct told him the shock was one of disgust. When her teeth sank into his collarbone, he realized he had misread her reaction. She did not look up at him, but she was not disgusted or embarrassed; she was turned on.

The black woman's pelvis pressed against him as he tightened his grip. The several seconds in this position seemed an eternity. Danica's mother fought to regain her composure. Finally, she pulled from his embrace, turned, and clutched the bar.

"Gin and tonic, please," she said.

He set about mixing her drink. Her eyes were down when her son walked up looking desperate for a beer. Thomas saw his mother standing nearly motionless as he neared the bar. As he reached into the small refrigerator to the side, she became aware of his presence and turned her head.

Both scanned the other from head to foot before saying anything. A naked Bill Thornton labored on her drink, obscured by her figure. With his mom leaning over slightly, the shirt she had borrowed rode up enough to expose the lower third of her round, full ass to his view.

Shirley noticed that her son was remarkably fit for a non-athlete. Also, she did not miss the bulge in his shorts. Bill surreptitiously slid her drink in front of her and tapped her hand. She took a big gulp.

1...3536373839...41