Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scant few feet away, Danica's parents witnessed the display of raw sexuality. One voice said they should leave the room, another voice reminded them they had already seen Danica in the pool. A third voice told them to watch Roy's hard white dick slide into Danica's eager dusky tunnel.

The sight and sound of a cock fucking a pussy, coupled with the moans of pleasure coming from the threesome, won the day. Shirley put her ass on the table and had her husband enter her while they watched.

"Should we?" Stan muttered.

"Talk later. Fuck me now," Shirley said.

He was surprised to find his wife so soaking wet. His cock eased in and he began a steady rhythmic fucking. Shirley signaled her approval with a simple yes, and by sliding fingers down to circle her clit. Otherwise, her focus was on the scene to the side of them. Stan watched her expression as he tried to focus on her pussy. She broke the spell for him.

"Stan, our baby knows what she's doing, huh?" she said.

Damn, he thought. Still, he took a quick glance.

"She does," he quietly conceded.

"She has her momma's ass. Don't you just want to take a bite out of it?" Shirley continued.

"Huh, what?"

Stan was saved when Ingrid wailed and gyrated through an orgasm. His daughter followed suit as soon as Roy erupted into her young cunt. Shirley frigged herself harder and Stan picked up his pace. Soon, they too were coming.

As he backed away from an exhausted and sweating Shirley, his dripping limp dick attracted the attention of Ingrid Lund. Using Danica for support, she climbed off Roy Watkins and headed Stan's way.

"Yum," she said as she took his tool into her hungry mouth.

This caused his daughter to spin around and bounce to the floor next to Roy. The sight of her father getting his cock sucked by her teacher shocked her, but did not prevent her from involuntarily wetting her lips. Her mother saw this.

Shirley again reached for Ingrid's blond hair. Now, she pulled the spright's face to her pussy. Ingrid never hesitated.

Roy forced himself to stand and left to find a beverage, leaving the four others alone in the dining room. There was no door, but everybody else seemed occupied elsewhere. Danica hoped so. She looked from her father's dick to her mother's face. Shirley knew what her daughter was thinking.

Ingrid's ministrations were clouding Shirley's judgement. She and Dani locked eyes. She could see the curiosity and desire. A quick check of the doorway confirmed nobody else was nearby. She held up her index finger.

"One time," she mouthed.

Danica wasted no time. She did not want to allow for second thoughts. Like a cat, she sprang to her dad's side and seized his cock. Stan was focused on his wife and Ingrid when the attack happened. Suddenly, his dick was surrounded by a moist, warm mouth.

"No," he cried in a low voice.

Shirley clamped her thighs tightly around Ingrid's head to prevent her from turning or hearing them.

"Shh," she shushed her husband.

When he was clean, Danica hopped up, hugged him, and left the room. Shirley rocked through another orgasm as Ingrid finished her off. The woman stood and checked out the two parents.

"That was fun," she said. "You know, Shirley, you don't have to fuck your own husband at an orgy."

She laughed as she grabbed an apple slice and walked to the kitchen. Shirley accepted her husband's help climbing off the dining room table. Her legs were wobbly. The Martins crept toward the entrance to the kitchen expecting the others to be waiting and pointing accusatory fingers. Nobody was waiting for them.

Francesca came bounding down the stairs in all her naked glory. She had finished in the bathroom after Bill and Thomas had filled her pussy and ass with cum. She had rinsed off in the shower and her long black hair was wet. Spotting the Martins, she rushed over to Shirley.

"Thanks for bringing your son today. He had just what I needed, a hard cock," she said boldly as she hugged the startled mother.

"You're welcome?" replied Shirley.

"And you're next," promised the gorgeous brunette.

Francesca broke the hug and went to get something to eat.

"Something to look forward to," Stan said to his wife.

"You would know, I guess," she said in return.

Bill came down the stairs next. His fat cock was swinging free after he, too, had cleaned up. Then came the moment of truth, as the Martin's son came out of the downstairs bathroom. Bill paused to see what would happen as the three of them stood naked within eight feet of each other.

"Well, you insisted I be here," Thomas shrugged after a moment of rigid silence.

His mother slowly nodded.

"Francesca in there says she enjoyed your company," Shirley said finally and moved on toward the family room.

Stan could not think of anything witty to say, so he just followed her. Thomas grabbed a soda from the fridge and stepped outside for some air. His sister sat at a table off to the side.

"Come sit with me, bro," she said, making him jump.

"Okay."

As he took a seat, Seo-Yeon and Andre came out from the fenced in outdoor shower. They took no notice of the siblings as they talked while heading inside. Victor lay asleep on one of the loungers. Tim carried a fucked-out and drowsy Wendy into the shade. He laid her down and covered her with a towel.

"That was nice of you," said Danica.

"Couldn't leave her out there to turn into a French fry," explained Tim.

"True."

"I see you've adjusted to the brave new world," the young tennis player said to Danica's brother.

"I have. I just ran into my folks in there, almost literally," said Thomas.

"Like Tim ran into his mom?" piped his sister.

"Not quite."

"I ran into dad," she revealed.

"Meaning what?" asked her brother.

"Meaning I cleaned him up a little," she replied coyly.

"Meaning what?"

"Oh boy," muttered Tim.

"Meaning I stuck his dick in my mouth after he pulled it out of mom," she stated.

"No fucking way," said Thomas. "What did mom do?"

"She gave her permission. She said, one time," she spilled.

"Have they lost their minds?"

Her brother was incredulous.

"Maybe for today," his sister thought.

Derek and Ann eventually rejoined the party downstairs. Ann had been in no hurry to remove his cock from her pussy. She set a languid pace, savoring every inch of the big dick as he sucked her puffy nipples.

"I like to fuck," she said casually.

"That's why you're so good at it. It's too bad you weren't in Watkins' office that night. We could have done this a long time ago," he said.

"Roy told me about it, about how you pinned Pam Landry up against the wall. It made me so hot. When I caught your son and his girlfriend downstairs, and she told me you fucked her in your office, I couldn't wait to get your big cock in my cunt," she confessed.

"Worth the wait?"

"I was so disappointed when Wendy wouldn't share that night after golf. The little bitch. We had no idea she was such a cock hound," she laughed.

"She really is," he laughed with her.

They fucked in silence for a couple more minutes. There were no moans or screams coming from the other parts of the house, so Ann figured the others were recuperating from this latest round. Ever the polite hostess, she decided it was time to return to her guests.

"Time to come," she announced.

Her pussy flexed and she fucked him with greater force. He matched her efforts.

"That's the way to ride a cock. Tighten that cunt and suck my balls dry," he encouraged her.

His hands cupped her bouncing ass and he crammed half her tit into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck me. Come inside my horny puss, you big-dicked son of a bitch," she panted.

The endless pulsing of his cock sent her into convulsions. Ann loved to come, especially around big cocks like this one. She vowed to herself this would not be the last time she fucked Derek Heileman.