Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once. At one point, Pam swore someone else had joined them. Her pussy was stabbed, her labia nipped, and her clit twirled. He even swiped her sensitive puckered butt hole. Most men were good pussy pleasers, this guy was iconic.

It was clear that his wife was fascinated with Derek's, and now Tim's, big cocks. Now it was equally clear why she married Curt. Pam knew a volcanic orgasm was rapidly creeping up on her. In an effort to prolong the ecstasy, she sought to distract her lover. She tapped him on the leg closest to Wendy and Tim.

Curt's voracious pace slowed as he turned his head in the indicated direction. Pam, fortunately for Curt's dick, could sneak a peek without relinquishing the prize in her mouth.

Tim Heileman sat upright at the end of the lounger he shared with Curt's wife. Wendy sat on his extended legs. Both of her small hands slid up and down the teenager's massive pole. She was bent over licking and nipping his nipple and talking up a filthy storm. Pam and Curt could hear most of it.

"You have a great cock, just like your dad. I bet you fuck a lot of women with this big fucker. I want you to fuck me. I fucked your dad and now I'm going to fuck you. I'm going sit on it and let it slide into my hot married cunt," said the horny wife.

"Have at it. I'll fuck you just like I fuck all those other women. They all love my big cock, just like you," he gave it right back to her.

"Are you ready for another pussy?" she asked him.

"Always."

Wendy climbed onto his chest and squatted. Then she began to lower herself agonizingly slowly. She said something the others could not hear, but it was apparent she had instructed Tim to hold his cock in place and use two fingers from his other hand to spread her pussy open. Even as drenched as her cunt was, she knew a cock that big would not go in without a clear path.

It seemed like forever before her outer lips made contact with the tip of his erect prick. Pam and Curt could see her pussy slowly swallow him. First the crown vanished, then another inch, then another. Initially, his hands supported her ass, but she told him it was not necessary, so they roamed her back and massaged her tits.

As her malasana deepened, so did his penetration. His cock continued to fill her. Pam held just the head of Curt's cock between her lips as her hand gently jerked him. He idly circled her other lips with his tongue.

Wendy's breathing became more labored as more cock pushed inside. In through the nose and out through the mouth she breathed as she focused on accepting all of his girth. She stared into his eyes with feral intensity.

"Almost there," he said.

"Fuck, you guys are big," she rasped.

She bottomed out after a couple of minutes and broke into a wide grin.

"You love it," he stated the obvious.

Wendy unfolded her legs and wrapped them around his hips. For a moment she sat still and luxuriated in the fullness she felt with Tim Heileman's man-size cock filling her already pulsating cunt. He pinched her nipples, so she pinched his in return.

The petite redhead leaned back on her hands; he did the same. Again, moving at a snail's pace, she eased his cock out of her pussy. Both watched as the juice-soaked tool reappeared.

Wendy heard a quiet groan to her left and saw that Pam and her husband had been watching as her tiny body consumed Tim's giant cock. The blond slowly took Curt's length into her mouth.

"Baby, look at this great big cock in your wife's pussy. I'm fucking another of your lover's men. First her husband, now her son. I'll fuck her father if I ever meet him," taunted Wendy.

Her husband laughed at her raunchy banter.

"And I'll fuck her mother's tits," he called back.

He returned to Pam's pussy. His wife rocked back and forth along the length of Tim's dick. She took her time. He felt so good, she wanted him to last a long time, just like his dad.

"Does your grandma have big tits, too?" she surprised Tim.

"Uh, yeah, she does," he replied, a bit stunned by the question.

"Does your mom have a sister?"

"Yes."

"And?" Wendy prompted.

Time smiled.

"Yes, they look a lot alike," he verified.

"Did you hear that, baby" she called to Curt.

"You have a sister," he reminded her between licks.

"Oh, really," said Tim.

"The first time I fucked your dad it was at her apartment. Isn't that nasty?" said Wendy as she felt the head of his cock push her guts out of whack.

"Nothing surprises me anymore," said the son.

"I noticed that earlier," she hinted.

"Well, that maybe a little," he shrugged. "Has your husband fucked your sister?"

"Naughty boy," she grinned as she slid back. "Curt, have you fucked my sister?"

"No comment," her husband responded.

"Oh, fuck," Wendy gasped as a small orgasm seized her.

As she shot off, Tim flexed his cock inside her to add to her excitement.

"Do that again," she said.

He did it a couple more times and she squealed. He laughed.

All the lewd chatter accelerated Pam's cocksucking. Curt's poor dick no longer stood a chance. She rolled his bloated balls in one hand as she labored to bring him off. He knew he was a goner and ceased resisting the inevitable. His hips bucked as he released his load down her waiting throat. She gagged and swallowed.

In appreciation, Curt stopped talking and resumed eating. His tongue probed deep into Pam's pussy as his fingers dug into her shapely ass. He tilted her pelvis so he could moisten her asshole. Pam let him know she approved by tilting some more and moving back. Her enthusiasm was rewarded as his tongue probed her tight butt, too.

His tongue traced a laborious path back to her clit as he inserted a finger into her butt. She yelped.

"Do it," she urged him.

His finger sank deeper and his tongue lashed her clit faster. Her bucking was so wild he had to wrap an arm around her waist to maintain contact with her writhing pussy.

"Come for me," he told her.

"Damn, fuck," she cried as her juices soaked his face.

Pam gathered her wits and spun around to lay atop Curt and suck his tongue into her mouth. She lapped up her own juices like a kitten at a saucer of milk. After all her fuck sessions with Melanie, Derek and the others, she knew well the taste of her own pussy, either from a woman's lips or a man's dick.

They kissed and caressed for a several minutes before his wife broke the spell. Wendy's arms finally tired, so she straightened her legs, sat up, and pushed Tim flat on his back. The nimble former ballerina got to her knees without removing herself from the young stud's cock. With her feet hooked on his thighs, she began to ride him hard.

"Time to fuck?" he asked.

"Time to fuck," she confirmed.

He spread his long legs and placed his feet flat on the pool deck to get greater leverage. She raised her pussy until the tip of his cock barely brushed her lips. A gleam in her eye signaled she was about to let gravity have its way. As soon as her butt moved, he pushed upward, burying his cock in one violent thrust.

The pleasure and pain were so intense, Wendy thought she might faint. Her howl was electrifying and terrifying at the same time. Her eyes snapped shut momentarily, then opened wide. Her lips peeled back as she gritted her teeth. Then she repeated the maneuver again, and again.

Each time his groin crashed into her ass she screeched. If the others outside did not know she was willingly being fucked, they might have thought she was being tortured. Seo-Yeon, Victor and Andre even turned to look, and they were fifty feet away.

Seo-Yeon turned back to the father and son.

"That's your challenge, boys. Make me scream," she told them.

Meanwhile, Pam roused herself to sit, then stand next to a still recumbent Curt. She held out her hand to help him up.

"He may kill her with that cock of his and I don't want to be called to testify. Let's get a drink and see what else is going on around here," she said as she helped him to his feet.

As they padded across the deck, he cupped her ass and she leaned against him.

"Your wife wasn't lying. You really are a great pussy eater," she said.

"And I heard you were a fantastic cocksucker," he said in return.

"Practice makes perfect," she said proudly.

As they passed the Starks and Mrs. Porter, the threesome was changing position. Andre now sat in front of Seo-Yeon getting a blowjob as his father moved behind the slender woman.

"Ready to scream?" Victor asked her.

"Do your best," she encouraged.

He dipped his dick into her snatch, but only for a few strokes to lubricate it. When he pulled out and did not immediately return, she guessed what he had in mind. She blissfully closed her eyes and moaned around Andre's cock as Victor's broke through into her waiting ass.

"Mmm, mmm," she mumbled.

She had her ass plundered at the last party and had secretly hoped the same might happen at this one. If anything was going to get her to wail like that little redhead, this was it, she thought.

Victor's initial entry was measured as he eased his way in until she felt his wiry pubic hair brush her buttocks. His cock filled her backside, but did not set off any alarm bells. It did not make her want to scream. She quickly found out it was the calm before the storm.

As Victor's ex had learned, he knew how to buttfuck with the best of them. One way to avoid fathering children while in the navy was to go in through the backdoor. He surprised Seo-Yeon by pulling his cock all the way out. Before her asshole could close completely, the bulging head forced its way past her sphincter again. He would give her that second to relax before jamming himself in once more.

The process repeated. Each time it felt as if she was being fucked in the ass for the first time. The sensation became so overwhelming that she had to pop Andre's dick out of her mouth and resort to jerking and licking him. She could not maintain normal breathing with Victor constantly reinserting his cock into her butt while his son's prick took up all the room in her mouth.

Minutes passed like hours of carnal joy as Victor worked his magic in her ass. Andre reminded her of her other duties by holding her head still and slapping her cheeks and lips with his cock. She finally opened wide and resumed sucking the young basketball player off.

"That's right, suck my cock, Mrs. Porter. If you do a good job, I'll talk to my teammates," Andre prodded her.

"Mmm, mmm," she mumbled again.

His dad decided to pick up the pace and add a little spice by reaching under the horny wife to play with her sensitive clit. He could no longer pull all the way out, but it no longer mattered. Seo-Yeon was well on her way to the screaming orgasm she wanted.

When it hit her, the Stark men were startled that her cursing was in Korean, rather than English. They looked at each other and were very pleased with themselves. After her string of obscenities died down, she realized Victor was still giving it to her in the ass and Andre had not yet come in her mouth.

"Don't cheat me, boys. I can't face these other women if you don't come," she pleaded.

Her fist flashed along Andre's cock as she frantically sucked the head and inserted the tip of her tongue into the tip. Her butt pressed back into Victor to let him know his job was not done.

"Oh, shit, cumming," cried Andre as his thick semen flooded her mouth.

"Take it," said his dad as he filled her ass.

"Do you two have something to share?" Pam asked her husband and daughter.

"Maybe," Susan said coyly.

"Maybe not this minute," said Evan.

"Uh, huh," said Pam. "Where have you been?"

"We were in the game room in the basement," answered her daughter brightly.

Evan realized his daughter was not at all phased by what had just happened downstairs.

"Playing games?" her mother continued.

"Yep."

"Like what?"

Susan moved closer and grabbed her mom's boob. Then she leaned over to give the nipple a quick lick. Pam's eyes got big, but the nipple was immediately hard and she let out a little moan.

"We played hide the salami with Ms. Young, Mr. Caputo, and Mr. Hernandez," replied Susan smugly.

"And whose salami did you hide, young lady?" Pam asked in her best mom voice.

This was the moment Evan was trying to dodge, particularly in the middle of the Thornton's kitchen. It was enough that the other three were witnesses. They had not run upstairs yelling the news, which had given him some comfort. He sensed his daughter was about to make things uncomfortable. She did.

"All of them," Susan matter-of-factly told her mom.

The young woman then turned to the refrigerator for an orange juice. Pam looked at Evan with a what-the-fuck look on her face. It occurred to him that his wife was conducting this inquisition while stark naked. In their sexual delirium, she and Curt had not bothered to find anything to cover themselves.

Her husband scanned her nude body from head to toe and back again. She was glowing like a woman freshly fucked. She was sexy as hell, he thought. Once his eyes returned to hers, he slowly turned his gaze to their daughter, whose tight ass was bent over as she searched the refrigerator.

That was his explanation for his transgression. Pam understood his message. He was trying to justify what he did by claiming Susan was irresistible, and that she craved his cock as much as any of the women he had screwed on his work trips. Pam watched her daughter take a sip of her drink.

Her daughter displayed no shame. Everything that had happened, all the conversations, the time in the kitchen, all flashed through Pam's mind.

"What did she do?" she asked Evan.

"Oral," he replied sheepishly.

There was a pause.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Everybody says she takes after me. I just sucked off Curt over there out on the patio," she shrugged. "The flesh is weak. We both saw Melanie."

"You okay?" her husband asked.

"I'm still thirsty. I'm going to get a drink and watch the show," she said and started across the room to the bar.

After getting her beverage of choice, Pam selected the same barstool she had used before and directed her attention to the foursome on the sofa, who were still going at it. Once Earl was embedded in Margaret's hot pussy, Jim decided to test Melanie's limits.

He removed his cock from her pussy and leaned over her. His wife was still happily munching on the sex-crazed mom's cunt. Jim placed his hands on the glistening ass in front of his face and pulled the cheeks apart. From below, Margaret watched in wonder as her husband's mouth sank closer. I guess my husband needs no more persuading, she concluded.

Margaret sucked a fat pussy lip as she looked up at her husband's tongue probing Melanie Heileman's asshole. The Nealls quickly learned that Melanie had few limits, if any.

"Oh my, that feels marvelous, you are a wonderful man," she told Jim.

Melanie's back arched as she placed the heels of her hands on Margaret's pelvic bones and pushed herself up. Her big tits now presented themselves to the basketball coach. She looked up at Earl.

"Help yourself," she invited him.

The big man wasted no time filling his huge hands with her equally huge tits. He may have been the only one there whose hands were a match for her massive breasts.

"God damn, they feel better than they look," he said.

"Your hands feel great on them. They are a bitch to carry around. How about you follow behind me all day and hold them up?" she offered.

"Do you think anybody would notice?" he asked.

"Ha, they might," she conceded.

"It would be fun," he said as he continued kneading.

Their exchange was interrupted when Melanie felt a new sensation at her backside. Jim had returned to his former kneeling position but his cock target no longer appeared to be her pussy.

"Uh oh," she smiled. "I think Jim is going to put his big dick in my butt."

She was right. With his wife reaching up to help steer him, Jim pressed down on the head of his cock and flexed forward to pop past her tight ring and into her scorching hot ass. He paused halfway in to adjust his position by bringing one foot up on the sofa.

Melanie felt his knee against her ribs and looked back over her shoulder.

"Gonna give it to me good, honey?" she asked him with a big grin.

"That is the plan," Jim confirmed.

Melanie took a deep breath and rammed her ass back into him in one swift push.

"Here, let me help," she hissed. "Oh, that's a nice fucking cock. Glad you came over?"

He withdrew and slammed his cock home again.

"I am now," he said.

"Me too. Fuck my ass."

He grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed into her again.

"I'll fuck your ass," he spat.

He pounded her again.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed.

"You like that?"

"Yes!"

"Your husband. My wife," he grunted.

"I know," she huffed.

"He fucked her ... in his fucking office," he stammered.

"I know. And they both loved it. And now we get to play, too. Isn't it great?" she giggled.

Jim withdrew and hammered her repeatedly. He grabbed her by the hair with his left hand and wrapped his right arm around her middle. He yanked her up against his chest. Even like this, she could feel the firmness of his chest and abs. Ann was right, Jim Neall was a specimen.

Using her brown hair, Jim tilted her head and sucked her neck. He brought his mouth to her ear.

"I'm going to come in your ass and it's going to drip down so she can feed on it," he whispered.

"Do it. Kiss me," she replied.

It was a passionate, angry kiss. His right hand mauled her left tit so hard, she thought he was trying to tear it off her chest. She reached behind his head, entwined her fingers in his hair and pulled his mouth down harder onto hers.

"Fuck you. Fuck yes," he breathed into her mouth as his pulsing cock unloaded in her ass.

"Oh god," she moaned into him.

The young accountant had fucked twice already that day and it still seemed like he came forever. Melanie whimpered through her orgasm as her ass and pussy each spasmed from the Neall's onslaught. Jim held her tightly as they endured the final twitches.

He deliberately took his time extricating his cock from her butt. He wanted Margaret to witness each slimy inch coming into view. Each inch of cock carried with it a dollop of fresh cum. It now coalesced into a stream aimed at his wife's waiting mouth.

"I have something for you, dear," he said to Margaret.

She was not to be intimidated.

"You know I love your cum, baby," she said as the first drop hit her tongue.

At her other end, Earl was ready to pop.

"Gotta come," he announced.

"Mine," said Melanie as she yanked him free of Margaret's pussy and plunged her mouth onto his smooth black stalk.

She hummed with satisfaction as he emptied his balls into her sucking mouth.

Shirley saw Roy's hard dick standing up as he sat in front of the dining chair. She pulled Ingrid off Stan and used the teacher's blond hair to aim her in the right direction.

"Go fuck your boss," she ordered.

Ingrid just shrugged and crawled over to Roy. She decided to get him good and wet first, so she took his cock into her ravenous jaws. Danica realized something new had happened when Roy's tonguing changed and he groaned into her pussy. She looked over her shoulder.

When her coach moved to mount the principal, Danica decided she wanted his cock in her own pussy. She backed off his face and tapped Ingrid.

"Can I ride him first?" she asked.

Ingrid agreed and stood to replace Danica on Roy's face. As the teen settled down onto the saliva-drenched dick, the blond dropped her pussy on the waiting tongue, but faced her student. The cheerleader and her coach leaned forward to embrace and kiss as each used the older man.

Ingrid's pale hands rested on Danica's ebony shoulders. Dark fingers toyed with the teacher's white breasts. Their contrasting lips opened to allow the tips of their pink tongues to flick at each other in the open air.