Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her words sink in.

"Evan, I fucked the Heilemans this morning while you slept in. I lubed up your dick with the cum Derek dumped in my pussy."

"Yes," he said and drove into her again with more force.

"Well Derek Heileman has a really big cock and he knows how to fuck. He gets as much practice as you it seems."

"And his wife just sat there and let you screw her husband."

"I said I fucked the Heilemans, plural. I ate her pussy while he crammed that big fucking cock into my horny cunt. Then she ate me and stuck her finger in my ass. He filled my cunt with cum and I loved it."

"Holy shit."

"You like big tits, right?"

"Yes."

"You'll love this part. Melanie loves to fuck and she has great big tits."

"Oh god," Evan groaned as jets of cum filled his wife's bowels.

Pamela closed her eyes and thrilled at the sensation of her husband's cock pulsing inside of her. He stepped back and she dropped her leg to the floor. She grabbed a towel from the back of a chair and handed it to him.

"I think you boys made me drip. You are in charge of cleaning up after me. I need a trip to the bathroom."

She strode off leaving her dumbfounded husband behind.

After Pam cleaned up, she and Evan sat quietly on the back patio sipping iced tea. Evan was not sure where things stood. He certainly enjoyed taking his wife's ass and wondered why he had not done it in all their years together. Susan was not back yet so they had the house to themselves. It seemed like the right time to clarify where things stood.

"So, what happens now?" he opened.

She took a sip of her tea and looked out at the yard.

"I have some catching up to do, by my calculation."

"What does that mean? You going to start trolling bars?"

"Not sure I need to. I suck a mean dick and I like getting fucked. All I need to do is let a few people know I'm interested in more of both and my dance card will be full."

"What about Susan? People talk. I kept my screwing away from home."

"Thanks for the reminder. We told Susan and Tim there would be additional ramifications coming from home, that the lame detention they received was not the end of the story. The Heilemans and I worked our asses off to keep them from being suspended."

She smiled at her play on words.

"I'm not sure that falls under the category of work," he countered.

"You weren't there, were you? No, you were fucking out of town, which did not help Susan's cause one bit. I know I worked up a sweat," she said laughing.

"So, what ramifications?" Evan asked, eager to get off the image of his wife getting fucked by two guys in the principal's office.

"Susan is going to rearrange her schedule and go to work in the afternoon. Derek Heileman is going to give her a job through the summer."

"Derek Heileman? Tim's dad? The guy you had sex with this morning?"

"Jesus, Evan, how many goddamn Derek Heilemans do we know? I went there to discuss it this morning. The sex was a bonus. Look, you shit, I didn't go to the school that night looking to get laid. She got caught in school sucking her boyfriend's dick. Two teachers caught them. For all we know they took pictures. Tim had gotten into trouble earlier in the year and Melanie had fucked Watkins to minimize his punishment. She helped him set up that Thursday night because sucking dick in school was way worse and jeopardized our kids graduating. Watkins kept his word and everybody had a good time. Working afternoons is not the end of the world for her. I was put in an awkward situation by her blowjob antics. She can do this as pay back."

"Does she know what you did that night?" he asked a bit startled by her outburst.

"No, as far as I know. Though she knows something weird happened because I came home quite the mess."

"Like this morning?"

"Very much."

"Oh boy, she's a pretty sharp kid," he said.

Tim brought Susan home later that afternoon. After dinner, Pam sat her daughter down and explained what was going to happen. It was not presented as an option. Susan's mother made it clear this was part of the additional punishment that was hinted back on Thursday night. Pam's tone was not as playful as that night. She wanted no misunderstanding that this was a demand, not a request.

To smooth the path, Pam called Watkins on Monday morning to ask if he could assist Susan in adjusting her schedule. He told her the school counsellor, Ann Thornton, could make it happen. He did not volunteer that Ann was involved, or had knowledge of, Susan's issue.

Susan was surprised at how easy the change had been. The counsellor even asked if she might like to babysit her three-year-old son in the future. She had never done much babysitting, but said she could. She thought it best to say yes in return for the help re-scheduling her classes.

At lunch, she let Tim know she was going to work for his dad in the afternoons. His parents had not mentioned anything, so he was surprised.

"This is what my mom meant when she said there would be additional punishment meted out at home," she told him.

"My dad is going to pay you, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's not all bad. He's put me on the payroll the last couple summers. It's a nice place to work."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Your dad is a nice guy."

"I agree. There are worse punishments than making money."

*****

Derek Heileman moved quickly once Pam Landry confirmed Susan was available. The girl arrived on a Tuesday afternoon two weeks later. She was dressed nicely in a short blue skirt and yellow sleeveless polo shirt. She wore dressy sandals with a short heel.

Francesca Loren collected her at the front desk and guided her to Derek's department. The high school student was surprised by the secretary's youth and attractiveness. She had forgotten that all people in the work world did not look like her parents. Francesca pointed out the various departments as they passed them but made it clear that Susan was not expected to memorize all that stuff right away. They made it to the Purchasing and Production Management area and sat at Francesca's desk.

"Here are the forms you need to finish off to make sure you get paid and get your entry pass. The boss is out of the building for a meeting, but should be back later this afternoon."

"That is good. I need to thank him for doing this."

"He'll appreciate that. He's a great boss. I love working for him."

"That's reassuring. I'm not sure you know, but he's my boyfriend's dad."

"He did not mention that. Sounds like something he would do, though."

When Derek got back, he went into his office and called the two young women in. The meeting outlined Susan's responsibilities for the first few weeks. It would give her a basic understanding of how things were done and with whom she would interact.

The rest of the week went well for Susan. She was thankful she only had two classes of any note on her school schedule. Studying for them took up much of her evening. She and Tim quickly realized their time together during the week would now be limited. By the weekend their hormones were raging.

Tim picked her up Saturday morning and they headed off to the nearby forest with food, drinks and blankets. Susan made it clear that she needed some dick on this "picnic." They hiked to a remote clearing and set out their supplies. Tim barely took a drink of water before she jumped him.

"Oh my god, I'm so horny I could scream," she declared as she ripped at his belt and zipper. "I want to suck your dick."

"I want to let you," he laughed.

She hauled out his log of a cock and immediately engulfed it, jamming it to the back of her throat. Susan held it there for a moment and rubbed her tongue along its underside. She knew from past boyfriends and the other girls in school that Tim had a big cock and she loved sucking it. His moans and groans of pleasure excited her and made her pussy gush.

He had told her many times how great a cock sucker she was. He never hid the fact that other girls in school had swallowed his load so she knew he was not just blowing smoke up her skirt. She took a perverse pride in her oral abilities.

"Sue, you might want to take it easy before I blow and drown you. It's been over a week."

She popped off his spit coated prick.

"Didn't you jerk off at all?"

"Well, maybe once or twice."

"What, per day?" she giggled.

She took a long lick of the flesh popsicle in front of her face.

"Go ahead and drown me. Then you can return the favor. Then we can fuck. Then maybe we'll eat lunch, then fuck again."

"Wow, sounds like a plan. Come get your appetizer."

The leggy blond went back at it. She attacked his dick with an aggression he rarely experienced, even with her. It took only a short time for him to succumb to her onslaught. He groaned and let loose with several cum blasts, filling his girlfriend's greedy mouth and throat. She swallowed like a ravenous beast moaning her pleasure throughout his ejaculation.

He ate her pussy with equal enthusiasm. Her screams of joy were so loud, Tim was thankful the clearing was well off the beaten path. Thanks to the power of youth, Tim was ready to go as soon as Susan came down from her orgasmic high.

He grabbed the backs of her knees and bent her long legs up and back toward her shoulders, opening access to her beautiful pink pussy. He knee-walked forward and positioned his ample prick at her dripping opening. He rubbed the large head along the slit to part the lips then slapped her clit a few times. The head entered, slowly followed by the thick shaft. Steadily, deliberately the massive weapon was buried to the hilt and held there.

Tim's strong hands kept her bent over double as he began to lever his hips and let his cock work its magic on her clutching cunt. She was tight, even tighter after he ate her to a raging, long-overdue come.

Eventually, he released her legs and put them on his shoulders. He placed his hands next to her head and rose up into a plank position. The pounding continued as he flexed his hips to drive downward into her burning little cunt. Sue hooked her ankles together behind his head.

This is what she wanted all week. The urge to be fucked hard had built up in her to the point she struggled to sit still. At work, she was sure Francesca would notice her squirming in her chair. Or worse, Tim's dad would notice.

"God, Tim, give it to me. Give it to me good. I've wanted your big cock in my little pussy all week. My little kitty has been starving for cock."

"Same here. I thought my dick was going to tear through my pants every time I saw you in school. I swear a couple of the teachers knew I had a hard-on and were staring at me."

"That is so fucking hot. My boyfriend's big fucking cock driving all the teachers crazy."

"Damn, Gloria Young was one of them," he said.

"Oh fuck, she's seen your dick. She knows what she's missing. That is so cool."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No, Tim, we're not married and your other girlfriends know what you're packing. It's filling my cunny right now and that's all that matters."

The sweating teen lowered to his knees and peeled her legs from behind his head. He dropped onto her in missionary position and smashed his lips to hers. He hooked his hands under her shoulders to hold her in place as he hammered his powerful shaft into her grasping pussy.

Their sweating bodies slid along each other with Sue's erect nipples rubbing along his chest, stimulating her further. Her body was surging toward another orgasm and she could feel Tim's erection expanding as it prepared to dump its hot load into her waiting receptacle.

Tim grunted and strained, his muscular ass flexing from the exertion as he strove to drive Sue's ass into the ground. With a roar, he emptied his bloated balls into her yearning cunt. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and yelled her approval of his gift.

They relaxed and ate their basket lunch. Clothing was back on in case someone stumbled on their serene patch of grass in the middle of the trees. Birds chirped and the wind rustled the leaves above them. Tim broke the silence.

"How is working for my dad going?"

"It's only been one week. He is really easy going. His secretary, Francesca, is nice. You can tell she really likes working for your dad."

"Oh yeah, what is Francesca like?"

She cut her eyes at him.

"She's a few years older than us. She is easy going like your dad, and funny."

"And?" he prompted, raising his eyebrows.

"She's slim and stacked. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Just looking out for pops. I want to make sure he is surrounded by capable people."

"Well, Francesca is plenty capable. Capable of getting you hard as a steel bar."

"I'm a high school senior, anything gets me hard," he laughed.

"Prove it," she challenged.

They stripped down again and Tim mounted her from behind to show her he could keep up with her raging libido. They fucked again, per Susan's plan. She reached her right hand back to massage her clit and scratch his balls until they both came.

As the evening loomed, they packed up and headed for home. Their sexual itch from a week of abstinence satisfied, for the time being. Tim pulled into the Landry driveway. Sue kissed him and hopped out of the car. The plan was to clean up, have dinner and go to a movie.

Susan bounced through the front door and started upstairs to her room and a shower. She passed her mom, who was on her way down.

"Did you have a fun time?" asked her mom.

"Yes, we did," replied Susan perkily.

"I bet."

Her daughter stopped and looked back at her mother.

"It's not like you've seen him all week," her mother added. "Nobody has forgotten why you are working at Pinnacle with Mr. Heileman."

"Mother!"

"Just saying," her mother chirped back and continued down the stairs.

Pam was lounging on the couch sort of reading a magazine when the kids left for the movie. Evan was sitting in his favorite chair perusing the sports section. The blond wife with the fantastic legs bent her left knee up. With her right hand she slowly dragged the hem of her short dress up to expose her bald pussy. She had neglected to wear underwear for the evening. It was only in the way. She let her right foot drop to the floor next to the couch, spreading her legs wider. Her index finger parted her moistened labia.

"Come here and give me some, big dog," she said to her husband without moving her magazine.

Since Evan had returned home two weeks ago, she had taken to calling him big dog all the time, even using the name in front of Susan once.

He had caught her display out of the corner of his eye. His prick was already responding. The basketball shorts peeled down. The waistband had to be pulled out to clear the hard-on in the way. The dutiful husband walked over to the couch and knelt down.

"Have a taco," she said. "Then give me some dick."

He leaned in and got to it. His tongue fluttered lightly up and down the length of her gash as he shoved his middle finger into her hot pussy. It seemed he never found her dry or without a flaming cooch since he got home from his last trip. The language was rougher than in the past. The sex was great and plentiful.

Evan was working locally for another week or two before his next out of town assignment. It did not seem that his sexy wife had stepped out to get some on the side, but he had not asked. He was not sure he wanted to know, or whether there would be a discussion before his next trip. For now, he was going to enjoy himself. He was not being deprived and Pam was a good lay. She always had been.

He licked and fingered until she came. As she did, the magazine, which she had not really been reading, went flying across the room. She grabbed him by the hair and yanked him atop her writhing body. She guided his prick into her pussy and wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles. As he pumped his dick, she used her heels to urge him deeper.

Little was said beyond the moans of pleasure from both of them. He was giving her what she wanted and she felt no compulsion to talk, dirty or otherwise. She knew Evan was still uncomfortable with her revelations and implied intent to get laid by other men, particularly when he was out of town.

He finished inside her and climbed off. He trailed his hand along her leg as he moved away to pick up his shorts and head for the shower. She cupped her pussy to keep from staining the couch and headed to the hall bathroom to clean up. Neither was sure where things were headed, but both knew at that moment that a resolution was necessary before Evan left town again.

Sunday morning Susan got a call from Ann Thornton asking if she was available to babysit for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Her husband, Bill, was not due back from a golf trip with his buddies and Ann needed to take care of some things for her mother.

The timing was inconvenient, to be sure, since she wanted to get her hands on Tim again before the school and work week started, but again felt she owed the school counsellor for her help and it seemed inappropriate to turn her down the first time she asked.

Sue let Tim know about the change of plans and rang the Thornton's bell around 1:00pm. Ann introduced her to three-year-old Peter, showed her around, explained where all the necessities sat, then dashed out the door. Ann said she expected to return by 4:00pm, at the latest. Peter should go down for a nap shortly and usually slept for a couple hours.

"Easiest fifty bucks you will ever make," declared Ann.

Right on schedule, Peter went down for his nap. Susan was now left in the empty, quiet house by herself, with only her hot quim to keep her company.

"I guess I can finger myself," she muttered.

She reached into her shorts and moved her thong out of the way. After a few minutes, she realized it felt good but was not satisfying her urge. A very naughty idea popped into her head and she fished her phone out of her purse. She texted the Thornton's address to Tim and told him to bring his big dick over right away. She reminded him to park across the street, not in the driveway.

When he arrived, she quickly ushered him through the house and into the family room, threw herself into his arms and kissed him.

"Want to have some fun?" she asked.

He was suspicious.

"What do you have mind?" he asked in return.

"Oral," she declared. "I don't want to risk a mess."

"What? Here? In the school counsellor's house? Are you insane?"

"Insanely horny," she shot back. "You know we were planning to do it today. Don't make me go without," she pleaded.

"Sue, this is crazy. What if we're caught again? This time in somebody's house."

"I don't think they can throw us out of school if we're not on school property."

"I think they can have us arrested. Her kid is in the other room."

"I'll be gentle so you don't make so much noise when you flood my pretty mouth."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and had his shorts down in a flash. As promised, she was gentle this time, lightly kissing up and down his formidable length. The tip of her tongue danced around the underside of his prick tip just below his slit. One hand wrapped around his girth while the other cradled his balls. He filled her mouth and pussy three times yesterday and his nuts felt as full as ever. He really was a marvelous fuck.

Susan worked at a steady pace with an eye on the clock. She wanted him to love this blowjob while leaving time for him to get her off, too. Peter just needed to hold up his end of the bargain.

Ann had calculated incorrectly regarding the time required to straighten out her mother's issues with some of her bills. Mom was not the most organized individual and only needed help matching up some paperwork. She felt bad for dragging Susan Landry from her other plans on a Sunday and would still pay her the agreed amount. She parked on the street so Bill could pull into the driveway first when he got home later. She would head for school before he went to the office. The other side of the drive was covered in material for their new privacy fence.

1...7891011...41