Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go in and get some dick, young lady. Oh, and maybe a little pussy, too. I bet we can get Ms. Olsen to do a little cunt munching."

With that, Melanie pushed her husband's door open and pulled Francesca in behind her. They were not disappointed.

The threesome in the room had changed positions. Jordan now sat on Derek's desk getting his dick sucked by Heather while Melanie's big-dicked husband plowed her pussy from behind. She was not as busty as Melanie and Francesca, but had enough to swing and sway from the ramming she was receiving.

"I thought so, you shithead husband of mine," Melanie yelled.

Heather gasped as Jordan's spit coated cock popped out of her mouth. Jordan's eyes grew wide, like a cartoon character that swallowed a bottle of hot sauce. Derek looked over his shoulder at the two women standing by the door and kept right on fucking Heather's tight pussy.

"Oh, hi honey," he responded with a smile. "I think you've met Jordan. This is Heather Olsen; she will be servicing our account from now on."

"Servicing your account," she said as she stepped toward them.

She began to undo the tie that kept her dress closed. She kicked off her sandals.

"I'm pretty sure I let you know this morning that I am horny as fuck today, yet I got nothing but a lame-ass kiss while this blond slut gets all the cock."

She turned to Heather.

"You owe me. Get the fuck out of the way, Jordan," she commanded and sat down in his place on the desk. She pulled her thong to the side as she spread her legs.

"Eat me," she ordered Heather. Melanie leaned back on her elbows to take in the view.

Heather did not hesitate. She slowly licked Melanie's snatch from bottom to top, pausing to flick her clit a couple times. The second time, she pushed Melanie's legs back and started at her asshole. She wiggled her tongue at the tight entrance then worked her way up again.

Melanie moaned and gazed at her new fuck buddy.

"Oooo, I like this one, Derek."

Derek never missed a beat as he stroked his big cock into the blond bent over in front of him.

"She's tight as fuck, baby," he responded.

He realized he had forgotten about the other two people in the room. He cast an appraising leer at Francesca. She had followed his wife's lead and removed her clothing. She left her heels on. She looked amazing with her big jugs swaying with every movement.

"Want to fuck the boss?" he asked her.

"I do now," she replied.

"Jordan will get you started while I fuck Heather a bit more."

Jordan guided Derek's hot secretary to one of the chairs and had her sit down. He lifted her legs by the ankles and draped them over the chair arms. The fifty-year-old sales manager knelt in front of her and planted a kiss on her clean-shaved pussy. He wet his fingers and slid two of them into her snug little hole as his tongue danced across her clit.

Francesca let out a little yelp as he finger-fucked her gushing twat. She pressed her tits together and rolled them around in her hands.

"Oh, yeah, keep doing that, make me cum then I'll suck your dick," she cried out.

He sucked hard on her protruding clit while using his ring finger to tickle her butt hole. The horny young slut convulsed when he probed her ass then grabbed his head with her left hand to force it more firmly onto her cunt.

Jordan licked his fingers and resumed driving them into her spasming pussy. His third finger, now lubricated with spit and Francesca's own juices, returned to her puckered little butt hole. He moved it in small circles before driving it in up to the second knuckle. The rapid intrusion caught her off guard and she yelped again.

"Oh, shit, you nasty old fuck," she yelled at him.

He glanced up at her. "You like?" he asked.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed.

His face disappeared into her bald pussy again as he wiggled his fingers in her cunt and ass. Suddenly, her torso crunched forward tossing her long black hair across her massive breasts. Her face contorted and turned red as her orgasm consumed her. Jordan felt his back pummeled by her heels and she nearly smothered him in her gloriously squirting cunt.

Francesca shoved Jordan back on his heels and sprang out of the chair. Derek's new secretary spun toward him.

"Now I need your cock, boss," she informed Derek. "Sorry, Heather," she said to the blond as she simultaneously grabbed Derek's hard pipe and pushed him back away from Apex's new salesperson.

"Lay down on the floor. My turn to do the work," she directed her stud boss.

With one knee on the floor and the other black heel planted next to him, she aimed his giant fuck club at her pussy and lowered herself slowly, but steadily, until he bottomed out in her flooded opening.

"God, what a cock," she exclaimed as she rocked forward then jammed it in again.

Melanie started laughing.

"Sorry you waited this long?" she asked the young woman.

"How could I have known? Never would have if somebody had said something. Fuck," she said.

As Derek thrust upward to meet each plunge of her flaming cunt she felt as if her lungs were being compressed and she might pass out.

"Ride it, baby. Fuck me good," said Derek.

He filled his hands with her magnificent melons and leaned forward to suck on her left nipple. The areolas were big and dark brown and the nipples prominent. It was easy to feel them and roll them around in his mouth with his hot tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she kept chanting as she bounced up and down on her boss's big cock.

While Francesca took advantage of her new fringe benefit, Melanie pulled Heather's face out of her pussy, leaned forward and kissed the beauty hard.

"Time to switch places," Melanie announced.

"Sounds good to me," Heather replied as she planted her lovely ass on the edge of the desk. Her new customer's horny wife dove in and got started.

Jordan Parker eased his employee's shoulders back so her head was hanging back over the edge of the desk. He presented his cock to her. She opened wide and he pressed forward to fill her mouth, just as he had done the night before when he sampled her cock-sucking skills. He knew he had a winner on his team.

Melanie lapped furiously at the young blonde's pussy. Heather hummed her approval as she swallowed as much as she could of her grey-haired manager's hard-on. She brought her arms up so she could caress and squeeze his firm butt.

On the floor, Francesca had slowed to a gentle rocking motion as she leaned over to French her boss and press her tits into his chest. After a couple of minutes, she pushed up onto her hands.

"I want to watch you fuck your wife," she said.

"You'll have to get off my dick first," he said back.

She hesitated but climbed off and rolled to the side. Derek stood and maneuvered behind Melanie. He rubbed the head of his prick along her moist slit. His wife spread her legs and he slowly eased his stiff shaft into her. He began pumping at a deliberate pace, drawing his cock back until only the head remained in her clutching channel, then working it back in until his hips pressed into her sweet backside.

Francesca crawled over to his side to watch the show. She marveled at the sight of his huge cock sliding into his wife's pussy. She brought one hand up to strum Melanie's clit and the other to gently press her boss's ass forward with each insertion.

His wife groaned as he buried himself to the hilt on each stroke. Each time her hands gripped Heather's thighs tighter and pulled the woman's pussy harder into her mouth.

"God, baby, I love that cock," she said, looking over her shoulder at her husband.

"Thanks for crashing our little party," he said in return.

"I was hoping Jordan would come through for you. Jordan, let me suck your cock as a thank you," said Melanie.

"Gladly," came the reply.

Jordan pulled out of Heather's vacuum of a mouth and climbed up on the desk. He laid on it lengthwise as Heather moved to one end. Melanie engulfed his pole and he guided the blonde to straddle his face in a sixty-nine position. His employee bent over to join the brown-haired, busty wife in pleasuring the hard shaft in front of their faces.

Francesca was now squatting directly behind her boss massaging his muscular ass. Because he was stroking into his wife at such a measured pace, his secretary saw the opportunity to put her tongue to use.

She dipped her head forward and licked the underside of Derek's ball sac. Then she moved her fingertips together and pried his cheeks apart. He flinched noticeably when her tongue probed his asshole. Delighted with the result, Francesca pressed harder at his sphincter, alternately stabbing and flicking it with her tongue.

"Oh, you, beautiful nasty bitch," her boss said as he raised his head up.

Melanie pulled off Jordan's cock to ask what happened.

"This hot assed secretary is rimming my ass as I fuck her boss's wife," he told her.

"Regret not fucking her sooner?" Melanie asked.

He reached behind to caress Francesca's silky hair.

"I wish Tim had gotten in trouble two months ago so we could have done this sooner. Francesca, we need to schedule more free time during the day," he said.

Francesca pulled her face out of his ass to reply.

"You should have whipped that fucking cock out a long time ago. I feel cheated."

Melanie laughed.

"Not anymore," she said. "Come here and give me some of that."

Derek removed his dick and stepped aside so Francesca could access his wife's asshole. He moved behind the 24-year-old and inserted his dick into her pussy from behind. He kept his thrusts firm but steady so as not to disrupt the tonguing his wife was receiving.

Melanie lost concentration and slacked off on sucking Jordan's dick. She still gripped its base, but Heather was supplying the oral stimulation. Jordan flexed his hips to bury more of his shaft into the suctioning mouth.

Derek leaned over to whisper in Francesca's ear.

"Get ready, I'm about to fill your cute ass with my hard cock, baby."

He withdrew from her pussy and pressed against her butt hole, her own juices supplying lubrication. His left hand spread her cheeks apart. He slowly pressed forward until the head broke through her natural resistance. She winced a bit but never called out. It was easily the biggest cock, biggest anything to penetrate her rear end. After experiencing Jordan's finger earlier, she was ready to get ass fucked. She probably would have chosen to start smaller than Derek, but was not going to pass up this opportunity.

He dripped additional spit onto his shaft as more and more sank into her butt. This young woman was a sexual beast, he decided. This would not be the last time they fucked.

He picked up the pace, sawing into her asshole in a well-regulated rhythm. For her part, she stepped up the tongue work on Melanie's own butt hole.

"God damn, I thought your pussy was tight. Your ass in unbelievable. I knew it looked great, but having my cock buried in it is fantastic," he complimented her.

"It's incredible," she replied.

Melanie turned to Jordan Parker, who still had his face buried in Heather's snatch.

"I need some of what Francesca is getting. Please fuck my ass, Jordan," she said.

Heather took her cue and swung her weary leg over her manager's head and climbed off the desk. Melanie moved to her right and gripped the edge of the desk, presenting her rear end to her husband's guest.

He moved in behind the big-titted beauty, spit in his hand so he could lube his dick some more, and pressed into her rectum.

"Oh, yes," she cried out. "That feels great."

Jordan was not as large as Derek, so he did not feel the need to go easy on his customer's wife. He had wanted to fuck her for a few years now and was going to make the most of this chance. She had asked for it and he, as any good vendor, was willing to supply it.

He flexed his hips at a rapid pace as she cried out in pleasure. Her huge tits swung like pendulums as he pounded her ass. Heather, fascinated by the sight, came around the desk and crawled under the two women being ass fucked. Their big boobs swayed. She grabbed and massaged one from each of them. Each moaned their approval.

"Rub our pussies," Melanie requested.

Heather ran her long fingers with their sculpted nails along the slits of each woman. This was what each needed to bring them off again. They started bucking back into their new lovers crying out that they were ready to come.

"Fill my ass, Jordan," cried Melanie.

Derek leaned over again to speak to Francesca. He cupped her magnificent breasts.

"Do you want me to come in your ass?" he asked her.

"Oh yeah," came the reply.

Derek picked up the pace and his partner thought she was going to be turned inside out. Her orgasm washed over her and she convulsed and heaved. Derek's load surged up and out of his giant cock. The pulsing of his tool caused her eyes to bug out and her mouth to fly open as she fought to catch her breath.

Jordan pounded Melanie at a frantic pace as he raced to fill her ass with his come.

"Oh baby, oh fuck, what a great ass, what a great fuck you are," he told Melanie as he grunted his way to his release.

"Do it, do it, fill me up," she pleaded.

Heather massaged his balls as he exploded into Derek's wife. The sweat poured off him. Melanie screamed for joy as she felt his burning seed burst into her back end.

Moments later, the men collapsed into the leather chairs as the women flopped on the carpet. Jordan looked over at Derek.

"Did you know your wife was coming in today?"

"No. All her idea," Derek replied. "She's been a bit horny lately."

"Thank god for that," said Jordan.

Derek turned to Heather.

"When do you pass through again?"

"Usually every six to eight weeks, unless there's something special that comes up and needs my attention," she answered.

Derek waved his prick at her.

"I bet I can get this up anytime you're in town."

"I'll adjust my schedule."

They relaxed for a few minutes then put themselves back together as best they could. Francesca peeked out the door to make sure they had not drawn a crowd. None were sure how much noise they had made in the heat of battle.

Melanie kissed each of her new sex partners and was the first to leave. Heather stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around Derek's neck, kissing him passionately. He squeezed her ass in turn. Francesca kissed Jordan and gave his cock a rub through his pants. He bounced her boob in his hand and thumbed her nipple. The vendors headed off. Francesca smiled at her boss, sat at her desk, crossed her legs and hiked up her skirt. He smiled his approval and returned to his office.

A few days later Derek's young assistant stepped into his office and closed the door. He looked up from his computer wondering what brought her in without notice.

Francesca unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. She very deliberately draped it over the back of one of the chairs in front of his desk. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, leaning over to let her breasts dangle as the bra dropped to her hands. It was tossed onto the chair. The lacy panties followed.

Derek stared at her amazing body with its smooth, taut flesh. Her stomach was tight with enough definition to be athletic without looking like it belonged to a bodybuilder. She was slender but still had a flare to her hips.

She walked around his desk and grabbed his tie. He got the hint and rose from his chair. His prick also started to rise. She guided him to the carpeted area behind the guest chairs and began to unbuckle his belt. He removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Both found their way to the same chair she had chosen to hold her clothing. Once his pants, briefs, shoes and socks were gone, she finally spoke.

"This is day sixty-nine working for you, and that is how we are going to celebrate," she said as she ran her hands from his shoulders to his chest then pushing gently, indicating she wanted him to lay down on the carpet.

Once he was stretched out, she climbed on top and lowered her pussy to his face. His now hard staff stared at her as she grasped the base. She opened wide, swirling her moist, pink tongue around the big knob that crowned the shaft.

Derek lapped at her lovely pink pussy as she sucked, jerked and licked his dick. Without speaking, they matched each other's pace, each moving more and more rapidly until each convulsed in pleasure. Once again, her oozing cunt soaked his lips and tongue. His jism burst forth and rocketed into her throat. She swallowed it all despite having several inches of his large cock in her mouth.

*****

Pamela Landry rang the doorbell at the Heileman house. She had no solid idea regarding what to do about their kids. Evan had not been home for several weeks and her last sex had been in the principal's office. Her husband had been too tired to screw her last night and thinking about that Thursday night just made her more conscious of her need. Maybe all she needed was to talk about the situation with the Heilemans to get her mind right.

Melanie opened the door wearing a pink bikini that did a poor job of containing her mountainous tits. The sheer cover-up she wore concealed nothing, only softened the focus. Pamela suddenly felt overdressed in her tank top and tennis skirt.

"Come on in, Pam," said Melanie.

Pam stepped into the foyer and her host closed the door behind her.

"I'm not sure why this seemed like such a good idea twenty minutes ago," offered the tall blond. "I confess I have no firm plan in mind."

"Don't worry about that. Come into the living room and we'll figure something out. It will be fun."

The bikini-clad mom indicated the direction and followed her guest. As she expected, Pam stopped short as she entered the room. Derek was sprawled across the sofa, naked, slowly stroking that monster cock of his. He looked up, as surprised as Pam.

His devious wife gently nudged Pam in the back.

"I hope you don't mind, Pam, we were about to fuck. Care to join us?" said Melanie. "Tim went to get your daughter. I'm sure they'll be looking for a place to do the same thing. Why should we be left out?"

Susan's mother stammered. This was more than she expected. During the meeting at the school, she had convinced herself she deserved a good fucking because Evan was out of town and probably dipping his wick in some local pussy. He was home now. Perhaps she should wait until later and let him take care of business.

Derek continued to slowly stroke his cock while aiming it at her rooted figure. Her little nipples hardened and her juices flooded her sex-starved cunt. His cock looked delicious. Her brain was losing the battle with her dripping pussy.

Melanie shrugged off her cover-up and took the other woman's hand to lead her toward the sofa. Pamela followed, mesmerized by Derek's cock.

"Come on, honey, you know you want my husband to fuck you again. This time you can eat my cunt while he pounds the shit out of you."

The honey-blond succumbed with a moan. She peeled off her tank top and unzipped her skirt. She stepped out of her panties and knelt on the white leather sofa, next to Tim's father. She bathed his prick with her tongue, coating its impressive length with a thick coat of saliva.

Melanie sat next to her husband to watch for several minutes. She enjoyed the spectacle of other women reduced to raging sluts by Derek's cock and his fucking prowess. He had fucked Pam once, and there was no way her horny neighbor could resist a second round.

"I think she likes your cock."

"She is one hell of a cock sucker."

"I hope she eats pussy just as well."

"She is probably a natural, like you. Be patient, you'll get your turn when I climb behind her."

"She's a real pro. Do you think her husband appreciates all this talent? No wonder our son is dating her daughter. I bet she inherited her mother's cock sucking skills."

1...56789...41