Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour of tossing and turning, I glanced at the clock. It was past midnight. I saw the light under the door go out, and I knew the girls must finally be getting to sleep. I lay quietly and listened to the adjoining room, waiting for sounds. I didn't have to wait long. Soon there was giggling and talking, but I couldn't hear well.

I climbed up and gently put my ear the wall. I heard the sound of moaning. It was my daughter's voice. I wanted to hear better, so I made an excuse to get a glass of water. Out in the living room, I saw the door to the girls' room was almost closed, with the light on. The sounds were easily coming through now.

I stepped toward it, cursing at a squeaky piece of floorboard, and peered through the narrow crack in the door. My daughter was on her back with her legs open. Ivy was between them, using some kind of vibrating toy on her. I still couldn't see my daughter's pussy with Ivy's head in the way, but I could see Ivy's pussy. She was lying on her stomach, and at the end of the bed, her legs were pulled up and spread open.

"Feels good, doesn't it, subbie?" Ivy said.

"Yes, Mistress," Emma said.

"You were good, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Emma said. "I'm sorry I said the wrong things to Daddy."

"It's okay. You were honest. He's going to fuck me soon, I know it."

I smirked to myself. Damn her, she was right and I couldn't even pretend otherwise.

"Yes, Mistress," Emma moaned. "Please can I have your tongue on me?"

"I told you, no tongue until after Master Daddy lets me suck his cock."

"Oh, God, how much longer do I have to wait?"

"Well, if you had done a better job, I could be sucking his cock right now."

Emma whined and moaned as Ivy used the vibrator on her. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You want to watch me suck on Master Daddy's cock, don't you?'

"Yes, yes, anything. I just want to cum with your tongue on my clit."

"Not until I suck Daddy's cock. You're going to have to convince him."

"Ohh," My daughter moaned and squirmed. "How?"

"By telling him how badly you want him and me to be lovers."

Emma groaned. "But, but I'll be jealous."

"You can be his lover too."

"But I'm a lesbian."

Ivy turned off the vibrator. Emma looked up. "Wait, please."

"I told you, you have to be open to being bi. Stop calling yourself a lesbian."

"I'm trying but I like girls so much better. I don't get as wet around boys."

"You got wet around your daddy's cock."

"Yeah, but just him."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, please, Miss Ivy."

"Then go to your daddy in the morning and tell him you're okay with him and I doing whatever we want."

"I will, I will. Please lick me?"

"After I lick his cock, I lick your pussy, not before."

I left, taking my glass of water and heading back to my room. I turned on the light and sat in my bed, adjusting my hard cock. I started flipping through a magazine I'd brought with me, pointlessly jumping from page to page trying to busy my mind.

What the hell was I waiting for? I could be in that room right now, balls deep in one of those girls, but here I was, trying to keep my pride. Pride never made anyone cum. I was going to go over there and at least get my cock sucked, right now.

However, before I could stand up, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said, looking up from the pages.

My daughter came in wearing her pink robe.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hey, baby, what's up?"

"I just had to pee. I saw your light on. I thought you were asleep."

"Yeah, just doing a little midnight reading."

"Oh okay. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. Come here," I said, patting the bed. "What's on your mind?"

"It's about Ivy." My daughter came and sat on the bed. As she climbed on it, I glanced at the half open door and saw Ivy's shadow on the other side. I turned my attention to my daughter.

"What about her?"

"Daddy, I want you to know, I'm complete okay if you and Ivy have a relationship."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. When you asked the other day in the hot tub, I was still processing it, so I didn't know how I felt. But the more I think about it, the more I'm okay with it."

"What changed?"

"Well, it didn't really change. I mean, yeah, I might be a bit jealous, but Ivy told me she and I will still be the same. You and I will just share her a little. You can give her what I can't, and I want her to be happy."

"I see. So it wouldn't bother you if I fucked her?"

"Um, well, no. I'm okay with it."

"And what about you? Where will you be while I'm fucking your girlfriend?" I asked.

She was red face. "Um, I don't know. Wherever you and Ivy want me."

"Ivy wants you to watch."

"I know."

"Do you want to watch?"

Emma gulped. "I, I guess so. I think I would rather watch and know what's happening than wonder about it."

I nodded. "You'll be okay seeing that?"

She nodded slowly. "I think so. It's all really new, Daddy, but I'll be okay. I think I just need to see it before I really decide how I feel."

"Fair enough. If you're okay with it, then I'll consider what I want to do with Ivy."

"Um, consider?"

"Yes, consider. I'm not Ivy's submissive, Emma. If I don't want to fuck her, I won't fuck her."

"Oh, of course, Daddy."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Um, no. Well, just, Ivy would really like to at least suck on your cock once, and I think that would be really nice of you to let her do that. She's really sad she didn't get a chance to in the hot tub. I just think, like, it would be good for her."

I laughed softly. "And how much of that is Ivy talking?"

"No, it's me. Really, I do."

"I believe you."

"You do?"

I nodded. "I do, because I think Ivy won't eat your pussy until she gets her way."

"Um..."

"Is that true?" I asked.

Emma looked at the door.

"Don't look for her. I'm asking you a question."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Yes, it's true."

I turned my head to the door. "Ivy, get in here."

Ivy came in. She was wearing a robe as well; hers was black silk.

"Did you tell my daughter you'd only eat her pussy after you sucked my cock?"

Ivy lowered her head in submission. "Yes, Master Daddy."

I nodded. "Take off that robe, Ivy."

"Yes, Master Daddy," she said, opening the robe and letting it down. Her heavy breasts came out into the open again, with those lovely little pink areolas. Her bare pussy too, with the long labia hanging between the insides of her thighs, a pussy that begged to be sucked. I could see why my daughter liked it.

I looked back at my daughter. "You too, Emma. Open your robe."

"What?" she said. "Me?"

I looked at Ivy. "Tell your submissive to open her robe."

Ivy's head shot to Emma. "You heard him, subbie! Take off your robe, now! Don't ever make me repeat my master's command."

"I-I'm so sorry, Miss Ivy, Daddy," she said. Emma untied the robe at her waist and opened it, pulling it out from under herself. I saw her small perky breasts again, with sexy dark areolas, but her legs were firmly closed. Her pubic mound was smooth as silk.

"Tell her to open her legs," I said.

"Open your legs, subbie, extra wide for the master so he can see your cunt."

"Y-yes," Emma said. Her face was bright red, but her legs spread open inch by inch, exposing her pussy. Now I saw it all, at last, a cute little buttoned-up pussy, her inner labia hidden deep inside.

"Wider," Ivy said.

"Y-yes," she sad. The wider her legs opened, the more her outer labia spread, opening up and flowering into a lovely bloom of pink.

With her legs opened, she tried to use her hands to hide herself, but Ivy slapped them. "No, don't hide anything from Master Daddy." Ivy looked at me. "Your daughter's pussy, Master Daddy, for your inspection."

I stood up and faced Ivy. "Inspection? Oh, no. It's there for you to service."

"Service?"

I slapped Ivy across the face and she yelped. "Don't ever use my daughter to manipulate me. Do you understand?"

"Ah, yes, Master."

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over to the bed, pushing her down into it, right between my daughter's legs. Emma started to close them but I snapped at her. "No! Keep them open! Ivy, eat her pussy, and you better fucking make her cum, because you're not stopping until she does. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Master," Ivy said as I pushed nose right up against my daughter's cunt.

"Lick it," I ordered, letting her hair go.

"Yes, Master," Ivy repeated, her tongue rolling out. She ran it along my daughter's pussy lips and Emma let out a long moan.

"Oh. Ohh. Ohh, God, yes." Emma caught my eye and gave me a smile.

"You can thank me," I said, looking in Emma's eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. She reclined further in bed, enjoying Ivy working on her pussy. I slapped Ivy's bare ass. "On your knees while you eat her pussy."

"Yes, Master," Ivy said between licking my daughter's pussy. She climbed onto her knees with her ass in the air.

"Spread your legs."

Ivy maneuvered on her knees to open her legs, creating a large space between them. Emma was moaning louder than ever. Ivy was tonguing her clit rapidly. I put my hand on Ivy's ass, running it across her meaty cheeks. My fingers slipped into the crack of her ass and ran down. Ivy moaned against my daughter's pussy and Emma moaned in return. Emma was watching me now. My hand slid further down, avoiding Ivy's pussy, instead sliding along the inside of her thighs. Ivy wiggled her butt and whimpered. She stopped eating pussy long enough to speak.

"Master Daddy, please touch my pussy."

I slapped her ass, hard. "Did I tell you to stop eating pussy?"

"Sorry, Master," she said, her tongue returning to my daughter's cunt.

I looked at Emma. "Is she making you feel good, babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy," Emma said, her hand in Ivy's hair. "God, it's amazing. She never eats me for so long."

"Oh really?"

Emma nodded, not catching her breath as she moaned. "She usually brings me close with the vibrator and then eats me for only a minute while I cum."

"Really?" I slapped Ivy's ass again. "Sound like you don't like eating pussy, Ivy."

Ivy lifted her head to breathe. "I'm sorry, Master. I like eating pussy, but I love sucking cock more. I could suck yours for as long as you wanted me to."

My hand flew and I brought it up between Ivy's legs, swatting her pussy lips. She screamed. I grabbed her head and forced it back down into my daughter's pussy. "If you ask to suck my cock one more fucking time, I'll tie you to this bed and whip your cunt."

"Forgive me, Master," she said.

"Eat. I want you to give her the best orgasm she's ever had."

I didn't need to see Ivy's tongue return to my daughter's pussy. When Emma's head fell back and she moaned loudly, I knew Ivy was doing her best to pleasure her.

"Do you like watching me dominate your Mistress?" I asked.

I gave Ivy a firm slap on the ass and she yelped into my daughter's cunt.

Emma was blushing and biting her lip. She nodded.

"Speak. Tell Ivy you like it."

Emma looked down. "I like watching my daddy dominate you."

I sent another slap into Ivy's pussy and she whined, eating my daughter and licking her pussy lips.

"Daddy, please," Emma said. "I have to cum so bad."

"Good. Cum."

"I can't without Miss Ivy's permission."

I slapped Ivy's ass hard and she jerked. "Give my daughter permission to cum."

Ivy looked up at Emma. "You can cum."

"Really?" Emma said. "You're not mad at me for my daddy making you do this?"

She shook her head. "I want to be a good girl for Master Daddy, and if making you cum pleases him, it pleases me. So please cum."

Ivy was very obedient. She was once again tongue deep in Emma and making her thrash.

"Oh, oh," Emma whimpered. "Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Emma screamed and her head fell back. She was crying in pleasure. I had no idea my daughter was such a loud cummer. Then again, why would I?

"Oh, oh, okay, okay, please Miss Ivy, I'm sensitive. Please stop."

Ivy came up for air, turning to look at me. "Does Master Daddy want me to stop? I can keep licking her if you'd like."

I gave Ivy's pussy a gentle slap. "You can stop."

I noticed this time when I slapped Ivy's pussy that she was dripping wet. Ivy sat up on her knees, wiping the back of her chin to clean of all the pussy juices.

"I didn't tell you to wipe your mouth,"

Ivy put her hand down. "Sorry, Sir."

I came and sat down next to Ivy on the bed. My daughter's legs were still wide open. Her pussy looked red, her clit swollen, and everything was wet. I looked at Ivy's wet lips.

"Kiss me," I ordered.

"Oh, yes, Master Daddy."

Ivy leaned toward me, her mouth opening, and pressed her lips to my lips. There were so many tastes to process, the sweet taste of my daughter's cum, the pussy juice, the saliva that had spilled from Ivy's mouth, all of it was in my mouth as Ivy kissed me and fed me her tongue. I took her by the back of the head to control the kiss, and pushed her tongue with my own, forcing it back into her mouth and dipping my tongue into the well of tastes she had pooled there. I sucked her lower lip to taste even more. When I broke the kiss at last and looked at her, she smiled and hummed in her throat. I saw my daughter was watching us. She had closed her legs and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Does it bother you that I kissed her?" I asked Emma.

Emma hesitated but then shook her head. "No, Daddy. I'm just surprised you wanted to because of all the pussy juice on her lips."

"That's why I wanted to kiss her."

"Oh," my daughter whispered.

"Please, Master Daddy," Ivy said. "My pussy is aching. I need to cum."

"Why are you telling me? Does it look like my job to make you cum?"

"Master, I want to cum on your cock. Would you please put it inside of me?"

I laughed. "You haven't learned who's in control yet, have you? If and when I want to fuck you, it will be for my pleasure, not yours."

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Lie on your back and open your legs," I told her.

Ivy turned around on the bed and rested her head on the pillow. Her legs spread nice and wide, her feet gliding across the sheet. Her warm wet pussy lips started to open as her legs stretched to their maximum.

"Now order your submissive to make you cum," I said.

"I don't want to cum like that though," Ivy said.

"Emma, eat her pussy," I said

Emma looked for Ivy to confirm. Ivy nodded. "Always obey him."

"Yes, Miss Ivy. Yes, Daddy."

My daughter moved in between Ivy's legs and brought her mouth to Ivy's pussy. She gave it a lick and Ivy moaned. Emma started caressing Ivy's pussy with her tongue. Soon, Ivy's hands were in Emma's hair, guiding her. "Oh, yes. Lick my clit. Suck it. Put those pussy lips in your mouth. Fuck, God, yes."

I came closer, sitting on the bed beside Ivy. She looked up at me with mouth hanging open.

"May I have a kiss, Master?"

"No," I said.

"Please, just one?" she said. "God. Your daughter has such a good tongue."

"Do you want something in your mouth to suck, Ivy?"

"Oh, yes, Master!" Ivy said. "Please, Master, I'd love that."

I pushed my shorts down and my long cock sprung out, bobbing in the air.

"Something like this?"

"Yes, please, yes," she said.

Emma paused her pussy eating long enough to look up at us. She stared at my cock.

"Keep eating pussy, Emma."

"Yes, Daddy," Emma said, lowering her mouth on Ivy's pussy, keeping her eyes up.

Ivy groaned. She reached out for my cock, but I slapped her hand away. "Put your hands on Emma's head. Don't remove them."

"Yes, Master."

I climbed up onto my knees, inching my big cock toward Ivy's face. Ivy turned to it, her mouth hanging open wider as I my cockhead came closer.

"You want it in your mouth?"

"Yes!"

"Beg for it."

"I beg you, Master Daddy. I beg to put your cock in my mouth, to suck it and lick it. I'll do anything to please it if you let me taste it. It will help me to cum so much. Please I beg you."

"Close your mouth," I said.

Ivy closed her mouth, her thick lips pouting. My cock came closer.

"Now, listen, you little slut," I said. "I will test your obedience. You are not to kiss it, lick it, or put it in your mouth. All you are to do is smell it and let it touch your lips. If you open your mouth, I take it away, and I tell Emma to stop. Do you understand?"

Ivy nodded. "Yes, Sir."

I brought my cock forward, letting it brush under Ivy's nose, the shaft touching her lips. She exhaled against it and the warm air from her lips cascaded over my sensitive shaft. I took hold of my cock and tapped her mouth with it. She whimpered in desire. I could see Emma staring while she licked, her tongue busy probing while my cock was beneath Ivy's nose. My hand was on the back of Ivy's head, caressing her hair.

"You like that smell, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes," she mumbled, opening her mouth, her lips brushing my cock. She closed them again. I pulled my cock to the side, and released. It sprung back, smacking her in the face. She loved it, moaning louder and nudging that long shift with her nose and inhaling.

"Emma, she seems to love your daddy's cock, doesn't she?" I said.

Emma stopped licking long enough to look up and nod. "Yes, Daddy."

"Don't stop," Ivy said to Emma. "Master Daddy, I have to cum. I can't hold it."

"Really?" I said, slapping her nose with my cockhead. "Are you asking permission?"

"Yes, may I, Sir?"

I smirked at her while she looked up with my cock between her eyes. "Ask your submissive."

Ivy's eyes spread wider. "Master, please don't humiliate me by making me ask my submissive if I can cum."

"Ask her, or I'll say no. Only she can say yes."

Ivy whimpered, looking down at Emma.

"Emma, please let me cum."

Emma looked surprised. She stopped sucking on Ivy's pussy lips and said. "Of course, Mistress. You can cum whenever you want."

"Fuck, then eat my pussy, make me cum," Ivy said.

I chuckled and slapped Ivy's cheek with my cock again. Ivy's mouth was wide open again, moaning from the bottom of her guts. Her eyes rolled back into her head and then her orgasm crashed over her. "God, God, fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!"

I was half tempted to plunge my long fat cock into that open mouth of hers. She would love it, I was sure, welcome sucking it and swallowing it, but I wouldn't give her that control. She had to learn I was in command here.

Soon, her orgasm subsided, but my daughter kept nursing on her pussy, licking it and caressing it with her lips, opening and closing her mouth on those fat labia.

"Okay, okay, enough," Ivy said, pushing Emma's head away.

"God, that was good."

I reclined on the bed, looking at the two girls. Emma's face was wet with Ivy's pussy juice.

"Ivy," I said.

"Yes, Master?" Ivy was exhausted, but she sat up to look at me.

"Tell your submissive to kiss me."

Ivy looked at Emma, who was blushing already. She licked her lips.

"Kiss him, Emma. Let him taste my pussy. Kiss him well, so he knows how good my pussy tastes."

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

"My daughter crawled closer to me on the bed. I opened my legs so she could come in-between them on her knees. I leaned forward, and then taking her by the back of the head, I drew her in.

"Kiss your daddy, pumpkin."

"Yes, Daddy."

I kissed her, our lips touching. Her mouth was soaking wet with juices; mine was dry from panting while I watched these two girls pleasuring each other. I was thirsty for her lips, thirsty for the pussy juice in her mouth, and the spit and cum dripping from her chin. I kissed her deep, feeding her my tongue to dip into the well of taste she held there. Our tongues intertwined and my daughter moaned into my mouth, enjoying my kiss as much as I was enjoying hers.

Ivy climbed up next to us, coming closer. She wanted a kiss too, and I was happy to give it to her. I broke the kiss with my daughter and turned my head to accept Ivy's lips. She moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. Our tongues fought, but she submitted to me, just as she always would, and I pushed her back with the force of my kiss. I pulled my lips away and looked to my daughter, kissing her hard once more. And then I pulled my lips from hers and brought Ivy's head to my daughter's to let the girls kiss.

1...456789