Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma reached up, but I said, "No, don't order my daughter to touch my cock. Let her see it only."

"Understood. Sorry, Sir Daddy. No touching, Emma."

Emma pulled her hand back.

"Sir," Ivy said. "Can I please show her how to stroke it? Just a few times so she learns?"

I wanted it, so I said, "Very well, only a few times."

"Watch," Ivy said. "You take the base here, where the skin is loose, and you tighten your fingers around it. See my hand?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt when you squeeze it?"

"No, babygirl," I said. "It feels nice."

Ivy nodded. "Men love it when you squeeze their cocks. It's like how your pussy would squeeze it if his cock was inside of you. That's what your hand will do, act like our pussies. See, you hold the cock tight and you pull the skin up the shaft, like this."

Ivy pulled upward all the way to the cockhead. My head fell back.

"It's important to keep your hand tight, just like your pussy is a tight little hole."

"Okay," Emma said.

"Then you push back down along his shaft."

"Ahh," I whispered as Ivy pushed back down my shaft. She pulled the skin tight, tugging on the cockhead.

"See how swollen and big his cockhead gets when you do that?" Ivy said. "That means you're doing it right."

"And you just do it over and over? Is that how boys masturbate?"

"Yes," Ivy said, "but you would do it much faster than this. Because when a man fucks, he will shove his cock in you hard and fast, over and over again, so your hand has to be like a pussy, going in and out, in and out, over and over again."

"Wow," Emma said, mesmerized by my cock. "And that's when he cums?"

"Yes," Ivy said. She squeezed my balls. "The cum is in here, and when he has an orgasm, your Daddy's cum will travel up..." She dragged a finger along the way from my balls to the underside of my shaft. "Up..." She kept dragging to my cockhead. "Up. All the way until it spits out at the tip through this slit."

"Mmm," Emma said. "The cum is the tasty treat after sex."

"Yes," Ivy said. "You love cum, don't you, Emma?"

Emma blushed. "Yeah."

"Wait, what?" I said, looking down. "I thought she hadn't seen a cock before."

"I haven't, Daddy."

"The cum was from my daddy," Ivy explained. "He fucked me all the time and left lots of cum in my pussy. Emma always cleaned me up. She learned to love it."

Emma nodded up at me. "Yeah."

I shook my head. "Geez."

"You miss it, huh, Emma?" Ivy said.

Emma nodded.

"Don't nod, say it," Ivy said.

"I miss the taste of cum."

"You miss eating it out of my pussy?" Ivy added.

"Yes, Miss Ivy. I miss eating it out of your pussy."

"Maybe one day you'll be able to eat your daddy's cum out of me again," Ivy said, grinning up at me.

"All right, enough," I said. "Let it go."

"But I was hoping to show her more."

"What else?" I said.

"Well, I promised to teach her how to suck a cock, didn't I, Emma?"

Emma blushed and nodded. "She said she'd show me how she could put it all the way down her throat."

"Well, I don't know if I can take a cock this big all the way down my throat, but if Sir Daddy lets me, I can try." Ivy looked up into my eyes. "May I try to take your cock in my throat, Sir Daddy?"

I wasn't going to let her take control of this situation, and I'd already given her too much power over me. "Let go of my cock, Ivy."

Ivy obeyed.

"Now that you've shown my daughter a cock, it's your turn."

"Sir? You mean, you want me to show you Emma's pussy?"

Emma looked up at me in surprise. "Daddy?"

"No. I want Emma to show me your pussy, Ivy."

"Oh," Ivy said. "Yes, Sir Daddy. Emma, show Sir Daddy my pussy and tell him what you like about it."

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

Ivy climbed up out of the water, standing. I sunk into the water to get a better look, and to let the warm water envelop my throbbing shaft. My eyes were waiting. Ivy's legs were closed, but she took a step and then I saw it. Her pubic mound was shaved, and her pussy was easy to see. Her inner labia folds were hanging out of her outer labia. She sat on top of the hot tub seat beside me and opened her legs. She swung one leg around behind me, her cute little foot on my shoulder to keep it open nice and wide, while the other leg spread as far as it could. I stared at her pussy and saw her inner labia spread open from her stretched legs. Her pink folds were wet and glistening. Her pussy formed a pretty little tear drop, with the hood of her clit open and her clit out in the open. My cock was throbbing in response to looking at it. She caught me staring at her and gave me a sexy smirk.

"Show Sir Daddy my pussy," Ivy said.

Emma came between her legs and reached up slowly. "Okay. Daddy this is Ivy's pussy."

"Tell him how you worship it."

"Oh," Emma said. "I, I like to call it goddess lips, because when I kiss it, I feel like I'm kissing a goddess."

"I see," I said. My cock was begging for attention, even a stroke, but if I touched it, Ivy would know she had control of me.

"These are her outer pussy lips," Emma said, her fingers stroking the smooth skin of her outer folds, her fingers in a V. "Isn't it pretty, Daddy?"

"Beautiful," I said.

"Aw, thank you, Sir Daddy," Ivy said. "Emma, tell Sir Daddy who shaves me."

"Oh, I do," Emma said. "I always make sure Miss Ivy is nice and smooth. She says men love smooth pussy, because they like to see what they're fucking, and hair gets in the way. So I keep us both smooth all the time."

"Both of you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want to see her pussy too?" Ivy asked. "All you have to do is tell her and she will obey, won't you, Emma."

Emma swallowed. "Yes, of course. I always obey."

"Tell him more about my pussy."

"Okay, these are her inside pussy lips. I um, I like to suck on them and lick around them. Ivy says she doesn't much like when I put my tongue in her, because it's too short, not like a man's cock."

Ivy chuckled. "It's better when you lick my clit, sweetie. You're very good at it."

"Thank you, Miss Ivy. That's her clit, Daddy," Emma said, her finger gently stroking Ivy's clit. It made Ivy throw her head back and sigh.

"Good subbie," Ivy said. "Lick that."

I watched as Emma obeyed. She only hesitated for a moment, glancing at me before leaning in, opening her mouth and running her tongue across Ivy's slit and clit, flicking her tongue at her clit several times.

"Mmm, God," Ivy said. She looked at me as she moaned. "Your daughter has an amazing tongue."

"I see that."

"She's such a good girl. Yes, eat my cunny." Ivy looked at me again. "Oh, I needed this, Sir Daddy. After looking at your cock for so long, my pussy was soaked. Mm, I was worried the water was going to spill out of the hot tub if I kept dripping into it." She giggled.

I looked hard at Ivy. "I know what you're doing. I know you want me to watch this. I know you want to make me hard. You think you're in control here?"

"Huh? Oh, no, Sir Daddy. I was just horny. Really."

"You're trying to show me how much control you have of my daughter. What, do you think because she submits to you, I will to?"

Ivy shook her head. "No, Sir. You misunderstand me. I'm not trying to fight you for dominance. Is that what you think?"

"I know you're playing games."

Ivy suddenly gasping as my daughter's tongue continued caressing her clit. "No, Sir Daddy. You could stop this if you wanted. Just tell me to stop and I'll tell Emma to stop. I told you, I'll submit to you. I'll obey you. You're in charge. Have I not followed any order you've given, Sir Daddy?"

"You have," I admitted.

"Do you want me to tell her to stop? Oh, God..."

Ivy was lost for a moment as my daughter was sucking on her clit. I watched and said nothing. Ivy was looking at me again.

"Mm, you know, I could order her to suck your cock if you want." Ivy took hold of Emma's hair, pulling her mouth away from her pussy for a moment. "Would you suck your daddy's cock if I told you to?"

Emma licked her lips. "I would do whatever you told me, Miss Ivy."

"You'd suck any cock I told you to, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

"You would open your legs and let any man fuck you who I allowed, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

"Even your daddy?"

"Yes," Emma said softly, "even my daddy."

"Tell your daddy he can fuck you if he asks me."

Emma gulped and looked up into my eyes. "Daddy, you can fuck me if you ask Ivy for permission."

I smirked at Ivy. "You've trained her well."

Emma was once more licking pussy and Ivy sighed.

"Mmm, yes. But I'm trained too, Sir Daddy. I obey. Now do you see? You're the master here, Master Daddy. May I call you Master? May I be your submissive?"

Without even thinking I said, "Yes, I want that."

"Oh, Master Daddy. Command me." Ivy's eyes were rolling back into her head while my daughter ate her.

I started to think maybe I had Ivy wrong. Maybe she wasn't playing a game of dominance. Maybe she really was submitting to me. But that may have scared me more, because I knew I may abuse the power. And oh how I wanted to abuse Ivy, and my daughter too. To think I could have both of these girls whenever I wanted was intoxicating. Here I was, watching my daughter eat out this pussy that I could be fucking right this moment. Hell, I could fuck my daughter if I wanted to. What was stopping me? I didn't have an answer.

I stood up, and for a moment my cock was level with Ivy's face. She looked up in surprise, but I climbed out of the hot tub, taking a towel. "It's late, girls. When you finish eating each other, lock up and get to bed."

"Master Daddy, wait..."

I stepped back inside and closed the door. I needed a shower to wash the chlorine off and clear my thoughts. The warm water didn't help. I was still hard and I still wanted to fuck. I gave my cock a few strokes, but I didn't want to cum. I wanted fuck, and my mind hadn't ruled out fucking my girls. Yes my girls. That's how I thought of them now. Ivy was coming to live with me, and my daughter was finally mine again. I had two now, and they were both mine. It was just a question of how much I wanted to take from them.

Out of the shower, I opened the window for a little air. I heard voices come to me, the voices of my girls.

"...should have begged him to fuck you. He would have."

"But he's my daddy."

"So do you want to fuck him or are you just scared?"

"Well, scared. You saw how big his cock is. It's bigger than my dildo."

"You'll get used to it, and you'd love it if you tried it."

"He's still my daddy."

"I fucked my daddy all the time. It was the best."

"Yeah, but this is my daddy. It's different. Maybe you shouldn't have sex with him either."

"God, not this again. Are you seriously jealous? I told you, we're going to be together no matter what. I just want some cock too. I like your daddy so much, and I know he'd be amazing in bed. He's not going to fuck me if he doesn't have your permission."

"He can do what he wants. You told him that."

"He's scared you'll hate him," Ivy said.

Damn, Ivy knew my thoughts, it seemed. She was right too. If I thought my daughter would be okay with it, I probably would have fucked Ivy in the hot tub.

"You told me never to lie to my daddy though," Emma said.

"I don't want you to lie. I want you to be okay with him fucking me."

"It's hard."

"You can watch. Let's just try it, and maybe you'll have fun. If you don't, we don't have to do it again. Come on, please, I need your help with this."

"Okay, okay. I'll tell him I'm really okay with it tomorrow."

"Good."

I lay down on my bed. It seemed this wasn't going to stop, and truthfully I didn't want it to. I'd come so far already, letting my daughter see my cock, watching her eat Ivy's pussy, hearing all the filthy things they did to each other.

I strained my hearing and listened to the house. My girls were coming in now. A few minutes later, the sound of giggling and laughing came through the walls from the bathroom. They were showering together, and I longed to watch them play.

I was coming to accept that it was a matter of time before I fucked them, both of them, even my daughter. It brought a certain calm to me knowing it would happen when I wanted it, not when Ivy did, though in the end, either way she was getting her way. A girl like that would always get her way. She was sexy and in control, knew she was beautiful, knew how to manipulate men, and more importantly, knew how to dominate, even when she was on bottom.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of breakfast. When I opened my eyes, my daughter and Ivy were standing over me with a tray.

"Surprise," they said. "We made you breakfast."

"Well, well," I said, sitting up.

The girls were dressed similarly, Ivy in red panties and a white tank top that didn't make it all the way down to her waist--I could see shadow of her nipples--and Emma in pink panties and a pink tank top that did make it to her waist. I considered chastising the girls for dressing this way in front of me. I suspected Ivy did it to get a reaction from me, but I wasn't going to give her what she wanted. Besides, I'd seen them both in less last night.

They placed the tray in my lap and then climbed into the bed, one on either side of me.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's our job to take care of you," Ivy said. "Master Daddy." She winked at me.

"Definitely," Emma said. "If you're going to be putting a roof over our heads and keeping us fed and taking us places and all of these things while we are in school, you deserve things like breakfast in bed."

"And anything else you may want from us too," Ivy said with her sly smile.

"I like how you two think," I said. I took a bite of the scrambled eggs. They were too salty, but I only said, "Very good."

"Really?" Emma said.

"Yes, of course."

"See, I told you he likes them extra salty," Emma said.

I took a sip of orange juice to wash them down. "So, girls, we've got five more days here before we head home. What do you want to do?"

"Shopping!" Ivy said. "Is there a mall nearby?"

"There's a big one like 30 minutes from here," Emma said.

"Oh, can we go, Master Daddy?"

I chuckled as I ate a strip of bacon. "How foolish of me not to see this breakfast as clear sign of buttering me up."

"No, no," Emma said. "We really wanted to thank you and please you."

"But we're also girls and we do love to shop," Ivy said.

"All right, all right," I said, taking a few more bites and cleaning my plate. "Let me get up and we'll all get dressed and go."

Emma took the tray away and Ivy stood up. They looked like they were both waiting for me.

"Well?" I said. "Are you going to stand there and wait for me to get out of bed so you can see my cock one more time?"

"Sorry, Daddy." Emma blushed, looking down, she immediately left the room. Ivy stayed and grinned. "Yes, please."

"Out, now."

"Yes, Master Daddy," Ivy said, closing the door behind her.

An hour and forty-five minutes later--I had to wait for the girls to do their makeup and style their hair of course--we were on the road to the mall. The girls once again sat on each other's laps to share the front seat.

Ivy looked especially slutty today, with a short, tight black skirt and a yellow tube top that showed off her belly and clung to her breasts. Emma was wearing a skirt as well, almost as short as Ivy's, but hers was red and much looser. Her halter top was checkered with white and black. Neither of the girls were wearing bras, and the outline of their nipples were easy to see. Their makeup was heavy, with dark eyeshadow and glossy red and pink lipsticks.

"Do we look good, Master Daddy?" Ivy asked as she caught me staring.

"Do you two share clothes?" I asked.

"Of course," Ivy said.

"Ivy mostly dresses me, Daddy. She picks out my clothes."

"Really? You like her making those decisions?"

"I love it," Emma said.

"You could dress me if you wanted to, Master Daddy," Ivy said. "I'd wear anything or nothing if you told me to."

I smirked at her. "You're dressed up for attention, Ivy. I wouldn't know how to dress you like that."

She giggled. "Nothing it is then."

I chuckled. "You know, I believe if I told you to walk topless in the mall, you'd do it."

"I would," she said, "if you promise to bail me out of jail."

I smiled, but I admitted to myself, Ivy was growing on me. Not because she was sexy as hell, but she was cute and funny and told good stories and was very lighthearted. But most importantly, she made my daughter happy, and I liked that.

"Emma, how did your mother feel about you and Ivy?"

"Oh, she doesn't know," Emma said.

"She thinks we're just good friends," Ivy said.

"You know how strict mom is, and if she knew Ivy and I were fucking, well, she doesn't like lesbians either, so she would have freaked out."

I nodded. "But you two didn't think twice about telling me?"

"You're different, Daddy," Emma said. "You've always been open minded. I knew you'd be okay with it."

"And we were tired of sneaking around anyway," Ivy said. "Your daughter's a moaner, and there's no way I can keep her quiet for the next few years when we're living together at your house."

I smirked. "Are you a moaner too, Ivy?"

Ivy grinned. "Only when I have a cock in me. Maybe you'll get to hear me."

I glanced at her. "You are really desperate to fuck, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master Daddy," she said. "I can't help it. Don't hate me for needing it."

"I don't hate you, Ivy. But I see I am going to have to keep you on a tight leash."

"I like leashes, Master Daddy," Ivy said.

"Hah, we'll see," I said.

Emma seemed to smile. Then she looked at me and her smile grew bigger. Maybe she really was okay with it.

At the mall, the girls dragged me to a dozen clothing stores. They would disappear into the dressing rooms for 15 minutes at a time, and I'd wander around on my own. After the fifth store, I told the girls I would leave them on their own for a little while. Naturally, they asked for the credit card. "Text me when you're finished. Not a penny over a hundred dollars. Understood?"

"Yes, Master Daddy," and "Yes, Daddy," Ivy and Emma said.

I killed some time at the sporting goods store and then wandered around. I found a bar inside a restaurant and spent an hour watching afternoon golf. I had a beer to make it bearable. My cellphone soon told me it was 12:00 pm. The girls texted me and said they would meet me at the food court. I headed there, looking around at the crowds of people. I soon saw my girls, Emma and Ivy, but they weren't alone. Two boys, one in ripped jeans, the other in shorts, both wearing obnoxious t-shirts, were chatting with them. They were all laughing and Ivy was playfully touching one of the boy's chests. She took the other one's hand and held it as she leaned in and laughed at some joke he told.

My blood boiled, surprising me. I had already started to develop protective feelings for Ivy, and here she was flirting and touching some boy. She was my property.

"Girls," I said as I came closer.

The two boys turned and looked.

"Hi, Daddy," Emma said.

"Hi, M... Daddy," Ivy said too, dropping the 'Master.' She gave me a wink.

"Who are your friends?"

"Oh this is... what are your names again?" Ivy laughed.

"Johnny."

"Tommy," the other said.

"We'll catch you later," Johnny said to the girls.

"See ya," the other said.

"Bye, guys, see you later," Ivy called as they walked off.

"Ready for lunch, Daddy?" Emma asked.

Ivy was smiling at me. She knew I was jealous. She could surely sense it on me, see it in my eyes, but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Of course, let's get something to eat."

After lunch, we headed back to the house.

"Sunbathing time!" Ivy declared as soon as she was inside. "I want to work on my tan."

123456...9